Sins Of Homolka

Big Guy

I totally agree but I'm talking about trying to 'imagine' things from the perspective of her official story.

It's hard to imagine. Given the case it's extremely difficult to imagine her as a victim. It's a horrific case and very difficult to this day for people to wrap their head around. Edited by WestCoastRunner

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no evidence that I'm aware of that she wasn't a willing participant.

I'm sure she was, but let's not pretend she could have freed those kids even if she wanted to. She rolled over on him when push came to shove and it's because of her that he'll never be released from prison. She's not a saint. She's nearly as vile as they come. But as sure as I am of that, I'm certainly he was an even bigger monster and an even bigger threat. I'm glad she assisted in putting him away.

I'm sure she was, but let's not pretend she could have freed those kids even if she wanted to. She rolled over on him when push came to shove and it's because of her that he'll never be released from prison. She's not a saint. She's nearly as vile as they come. But as sure as I am of that, I'm certainly he was an even bigger monster and an even bigger threat. I'm glad she assisted in putting him away.

Say what?? She is an equal monster!! She absolutely could have freed those kids including her sister.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

I don't know... but I don't see any reason to think she couldn't have turned him in earlier... or that there were any threats to her from him at all. As vile as it is to think that a woman serial rapist/killer could be as bad as the most vile of sicko men, I don't see any reason to think that's not the case here.

Say what?? She is an equal monster!!

He was raping a lot of women in Toronto before moving to St. Catharines and there is no doubt he would be a repeat offender if released from prison for some reason. She wasn't committing any crimes until he was in her life and given the scrutiny around her, obviously she hasn't killed anyone since her release.

As evil as she may be, she's not on the same caliber as him.

Edited by BC_chick

He was raping a lot of women in Toronto before moving to St. Catharines and there is no doubt he would be a repeat offender if released from prison for some reason. She wasn't committing any crimes until he was in her life and given the scrutiny around her, obviously she hasn't killed anyone since her release.

As evil as she may be, she's not on the same caliber as him.

She isn't? Seriously? I don't know how else to respond to this. Edited by WestCoastRunner

What the heck would you think as a teenager when you find out your mom was a serial rapist/killer??? Oh man... not fair for her kids at all. And I sure hope that the RCMP and children's services are checking on these kids on a regular basis!

Who is the father? Is he there too? Did he know about her past? WTF is he thinking if he did???

Did she find another sicko and they haven't been caught yet?

What the heck would you think as a teenager when you find out your mom was a serial rapist/killer??? Oh man... not fair for her kids at all. And I sure hope that the RCMP and children's services are checking on these kids on a regular basis!

Who is the father? Is he there too? Did he know about her past? WTF is he thinking if he did???

Did she find another sicko and they haven't been caught yet?

She's married. She was in Guadeloupe (or Martinique?) until she was outed by a reporter. Yes, her husband knows. :wacko:

So now the reporters are descending on her home to a point where she has to call the police:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/karla-homolka-calls-police-after-reporters-show-up-at-her-house-hoping-to-speak-to-her

I guess that she has to move again.

. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?

I'm with WCR on this one. Homelike is a killer - pure and simple. She killed her own sister for heaven's sake. Some think that the video actually shows her doing the killing herself.

She's no victim, she's a sociopath and a murderer and deserves no rest.

And her husband and kids?

Why didn't the government pursue sexual assault charges as part of the manslaughter plea agreement, thereby requiring Homolka to comply with existing protocols for convicted/registered sex offenders, even after concurrent sentences were served ?

That way she would just be another perp in the Ontario Sex Offender Registry, with links to other provincial sex offender registries.

An offender has a reporting obligation of:

• 10 years - if the maximum sentence is less than 10 years and conviction is for only one sex offence

• Life - if convicted of more than one sex offence or a single offence for which the maximum sentence is more than 10 years

http://www.mcscs.jus.gov.on.ca/english/police_serv/sor/sor.html

One of many questions we've asked about her.

She played the victim, they wanted her testimony against Bernardo.

Bernardo is clearly unfixable.

So far, Homolka hasn't shown any signs of re offending, didn't marry another creep, and will be hounded the rest of her life most likely.

Apparently she does have restrictions from working with children, except her own.

I think we all wish she'd just disappear.

The Husband! I'm supposed to feel for that chump? Hardly!

Her Kids? Well, Homalka drugged her 14 YO sister so her boyfriend could screw her. Sorry, her kids should be given to foster care!

So what crimes have been committed by your family members in the past that you're willing to be punished for today?