Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hillary Clinton's "closest personal aid" (whatever that means), better get more attorneys on her case.  Forwarding state.gov emails to public email accounts could be a problem.

Bill Clinton benefited from the Caspar Weinberger indictment just days before the 1992 election.   As the saying goes, "payback is a bitch".

NEWS FLASH.

Hillary has been indicted.

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

Not your circus, but these are certainly your clowns.  There isn't a bigger Republican cheerleader on the forum, since Shady (PBUH) headed off to the bodybuilding supplements store in the sky.

I never denied being a big backer of the GOP, nor that if given the choice would choose Trump over Clinton (for the very reasons I outlined), but that does not make me a "Trump supporter"......I wouldn't care one iota if he were somehow "deposed" and Mike Pence became President

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

That LA Times poll has been an outlier for weeks, showing Trump winning even when every other poll had Clinton ahead by 7-12 points. I would think the Republican boosters would have learned after 2012 to not read too much into outlier polls. We'll see this week whether the new developments in the email situation make a difference.

Well I tend to agree, it is but one poll, I was more inclined to the Washington Post poll, which had Trump down over ten points last week, which was conducted prior to the FBI announcement. 

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

Personally I doubt the Weiner laptop will have anything damaging to Clinton. The first 33,000,000 emails didn't put her in jail, what's 650,000 more?

What would a dork like Weiner have in his laptop that's of any significance anyway? Craigslist personals? Photos of his abs? Correspondence with New York tanning salons?

Being married to Secretary Clinton's then Chief of Staff, I wouldn't think it would be stretch that the "missing emails" could be on the computer.....likewise any other emails not turned over and/or pertaining to a whole host of other Clinton related alleged "scandals"

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

So you are OK with the Supreme Court being packed with judges expressly to overturn Roe vs Wade.

Have you stopped beating your wife? As I said, I would be opposed to the selection of activist judges by Clinton, if this resulted in abortion becoming a States issue....so be it....

With that, like the dog whistle Trump with his finger on the nuclear button, a Republican dominated Supreme Court has yet to overturn Roe vs Wade.

It is interesting that passionate Clinton supporters in Canada would bemoan the prospect of any potential Trump supreme court justice appointments (which have to be confirmed by an elected Senate) because of Roe v. Wade, but have little concern for the preservation of constitutionally enumerated gun rights in the face of Clinton appointments to the court.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

13 hours ago, Derek 2.0 said:

And Wikileaks just announced they are beginning "Phase III" of their disclosures........its going to be an interesting week.

Yep, the Russians are working frantically on behalf of Trump. Say is it true what Harry Reid said, that the FBI has been investigating ties between Trump, his top advisers, and the Russian government? I guess we won't know since the FBI refuses to say.

12 hours ago, Cum Laude said:

Donald Trump and the Russians have typed up 650,000 emails and somehow transferred them via a floppy disk to Wiener's laptop. It's part of the vast conspiracy.

You Trump supporters are the conspiracy mongers, not us normal people.

Edited by Argus

10 hours ago, Derek 2.0 said:

I never denied being a big backer of the GOP, nor that if given the choice would choose Trump over Clinton (for the very reasons I outlined), but that does not make me a "Trump supporter"......I wouldn't care one iota if he were somehow "deposed" and Mike Pence became President

Pence only seems like a reasonable guy compared to Trump. On his own, Pence is a fruitloop who denies that smoking causes cancer or that evolution ever happened. He's one of those anti-abortion hypocrites who love fetuses but hate children. For example, he signed a bill banning parents from aborting fetuses that have 'abnormalities' such as downs syndrome, but on the other hand, he cut money to be spent helping disabled children - like those with downs syndrome.

10 hours ago, Derek 2.0 said:

...likewise any other emails not turned over and/or pertaining to a whole host of other Clinton related alleged "scandals"

Alleged scandals meaning that as much as you guys have tried to stick her with everything over the years but the Lindbergh baby kidnapping you haven't been able to find much evidence.

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It is interesting that passionate Clinton supporters in Canada would bemoan the prospect of any potential Trump supreme court justice appointments (which have to be confirmed by an elected Senate) because of Roe v. Wade, but have little concern for the preservation of constitutionally enumerated gun rights in the face of Clinton appointments to the court.

I didn't mention Roe v Wade. My concern is with the US turning into a kleoptocratic oligarchy similar to Russia if its politicians continue to be largely financed by wealthy corporate entities and the billionaires who own them. As for gun rights. While Clinton might not favor the right to a grenade launcher in every kindergarten school bag, nothing she or the Democrats are seeking would actually threaten legitimate gun owners.

An interesting article in the Washington Post on Trump's 'generosity' lol. Turns out that unlike other billionaires Trump gives virtually nothing to charity, and when he does it's often to himself. Worse, he constantly brags about how much he gives to charity, and tries to take credit for charity when he gave nothing. As for his own 'foundation', unlike the Clinton Foundation, which Republicans have been screaming about for years but which actually IS a real charity, Trump's foundation mostly benefited Trump.

New findings, for instance, show that the Trump Foundation’s largest-ever gift — $264,631 — was used to renovate a fountain outside the windows of Trump’s Plaza Hotel. Its smallest-ever gift, for $7, was paid to the Boy Scouts in 1989, at a time when it cost $7 to register a new Scout. Trump’s oldest son was 11 at the time. Trump did not respond to a question about whether the money paid to register him. At other times, Trump used his foundation’s funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump’s for-profit companies and to buy two large portraits of himself, including one that wound up hanging on the wall of the sports bar at a Trump-owned golf resort.

What a sleaze! 

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/trump+often+stole+credit+other+peoples+charity+when+actually/12334199/story.html

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So you think potential terrorists on the no-fly list should have the right to buy as many AK-15`s and rounds of ammunition they can afford?

56 minutes ago, Argus said:

You Trump supporters are the conspiracy mongers, not us normal people.

Anyone who supports Clinton is out of their skulls in my view.  You have two bottom of the barrel candidates, and we are arguing over who is better? Can we just pass on this hand and get a couple other candidates?   This is the future of the USA at stake here, and either one is set to bring it down even further.

I am still amazed at the partisan talk by Argus, blinding himself to the facts while not being blind to lesser things the other candidate has done.

Trump took advantage of the loophools government failed to close. So Trump took advantage of it just like many others and many who support Clinton.

Take both out back, get rid of them, and put forth two new candidates please.

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Take both out back, get rid of them, and put forth two new candidates please.

They can't. After 18 months of campaigning, primaries, conventions and 100's of millions spent, this is what they have come up with. After all that, they richly deserve whichever one they get.

10 minutes ago, Wilber said:

They can't. After 18 months of campaigning, primaries, conventions and 100's of millions spent, this is what they have come up with. After all that, they richly deserve whichever one they get.

I'll give Trump a chance to screw things up, The Clinton's have already been experts at that for some time.

15 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Anyone who supports Clinton is out of their skulls in my view.  .

Yes, well, you are a conspiracy buff yourself. And I will repeat what I've asked many times. Show me what Clinton has done which is so bad, something you can actually back up with facts.

7 minutes ago, Wilber said:

You know what Wilber, I agree.  

And, If Hillary does win, I'm gonna laugh my ass off that the majority of Americans have just elected the first woman as president and that first woman will either be charged and/or outright pardoned by Obama for her corruption.  Hillary, Abedin, Mills, Lynch etc...they're all corrupt and we all know it, the question is whether they can secure the White House before the roof collapses.   

18 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

So you think potential terrorists on the no-fly list should have the right to buy as many AK-15`s and rounds of ammunition they can afford?

It's Derek. Of course he does.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes, well, you are a conspiracy buff yourself. And I will repeat what I've asked many times. Show me what Clinton has done which is so bad, something you can actually back up with facts.

I can't show you anything you would accept. I tried, but you still don't accept it.  However if Trump forgot to tie his shoe laces you'd be all over that.

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

You know what Wilber, I agree.  

And, If Hillary does win, I'm gonna laugh my ass off that the majority of Americans have just elected the first woman as president and that first woman will either be charged and/or outright pardoned by Obama for her corruption. 

What corruption? 

15 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Anyone who supports Clinton is out of their skulls in my view. 

Anyone who supports Trump has to be insane. The guy is a vile failure as a human being who knows nothing about what it takes to do the job he is asking for. Clinton has her issues but she is at least the status quo. 

Just now, GostHacked said:

I can't show you anything you would accept. I tried, but you still don't accept it.  However if Trump forgot to tie his shoe laces you'd be all over that.

If a video existed of Trump forgetting to tie his shoelaces, then yes, I'd accept it. If someone started a rumor that he forgot to tie his shoelace I'd have to look at the evidence. Your problem in convincing me is that you don't HAVE any actual evidence about Clinton. You just have breathless innuendo from a variety of wack jobs and lying Republican douchebags.