Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TimG said:

Anyone who supports Trump has to be insane. The guy is a vile failure as a human being who knows nothing about what it takes to do the job he is asking for. Clinton has her issues but she is at least the status quo. 

Here's the thing Trump supporters never seem to acknowledge. Everyone who has spent a lifetime trying to better the lives of the working class, of the poor, of the middle class HATES Trump. Why? Isn't Trump the guy who hates the elites and is going to work on behalf of the regular joe? Yet everyone from Michael Moore to Bill Maher to frigging Bruce Springsteen hates his guts. They don't love Clinton. They're not immune to her warts. But they all acknowledge she will do her best for people. They don't believe anything Trump says. They realize he's a pathological liar who simply says whatever he thinks people want to hear. 

Trump reminds me of those scumbags on the internet who troll for lonely hearts. They send them fake pictures and try to get them to fall in love with them so they can then suck them dry of money. You have to be an incredible sleaze to do that, someone without a shred of compassion or empathy. I think Trump is like that. He's lying to all those lonely Americans, promising them whatever he needs to 'close the deal' and if he ever actually got into power he'd break their hearts and laugh about it.

4 minutes ago, TimG said:

Anyone who supports Trump has to be insane. The guy is a vile failure as a human being who knows nothing about what it takes to do the job he is asking for. Clinton has her issues but she is at least the status quo. 

Then you need to raise your status quo a little higher.

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

If a video existed of Trump forgetting to tie his shoelaces, then yes, I'd accept it. If someone started a rumor that he forgot to tie his shoelace I'd have to look at the evidence. Your problem in convincing me is that you don't HAVE any actual evidence about Clinton. You just have breathless innuendo from a variety of wack jobs and lying Republican douchebags. 

Well, no charges have been laid on Trump. Argus, I cannot get through to you at all. Because you are unwilling to throw down your blinders to see how shitty things really are with either candidate. Your partisan is coming through loud and clear to the douchebags.

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Exactly, and with that, Al Capone was never found guilty of anything but tax evasion and "whaddya mean OJ was a murderer - there's no evidence of that".

The rabid right has spent years putting Clinton under the microscope. Every time she farts they shout it out to the world. No one in history has ever been subjected to such intense and hostile scrutiny for such an extended period of time. The family garbage cans probably have to be taken away under armed guard every week to keep the horde of private detectives from grabbing it and fighting over the contents. And still you got nothing but innuendo and paranoia. 

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Here's the thing Trump supporters never seem to acknowledge. Everyone who has spent a lifetime trying to better the lives of the working class, of the poor, of the middle class HATES Trump. Why? Isn't Trump the guy who hates the elites and is going to work on behalf of the regular joe? Yet everyone from Michael Moore to Bill Maher to frigging Bruce Springsteen hates his guts. They don't love Clinton. They're not immune to her warts. But they all acknowledge she will do her best for people. They don't believe anything Trump says. They realize he's a pathological liar who simply says whatever he thinks people want to hear. 

Trump reminds me of those scumbags on the internet who troll for lonely hearts. They send them fake pictures and try to get them to fall in love with them so they can then suck them dry of money. You have to be an incredible sleaze to do that, someone without a shred of compassion or empathy. I think Trump is like that. He's lying to all those lonely Americans, promising them whatever he needs to 'close the deal' and if he ever actually got into power he'd break their hearts and laugh about it.

And yet with the Veritas videos we see how the Clinton campaign works behind the scenes. No criminality in that at all right?  But again, no charges laid, so both are in the clear. Keep on with the partisan hackery.

Just now, Argus said:

The rabid right has spent years putting Clinton under the microscope. Every time she farts they shout it out to the world. No one in history has ever been subjected to such intense and hostile scrutiny for such an extended period of time. The family garbage cans probably have to be taken away under armed guard every week to keep the horde of private detectives from grabbing it and fighting over the contents. And still you got nothing but innuendo and paranoia. 

Trump is getting his fair share of hostile scrutiny from the 'far left' (another idiotic term like the far right, or alt-right , or alt-left, more of the divide and conquer by those who control you). How hostile have you been against Trump in your rhetoric over the past 100 pages? Shall we take a look?

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Then you need to raise your status quo a little higher.

Well, no charges have been laid on Trump. Argus, I cannot get through to you at all. Because you are unwilling to throw down your blinders to see how shitty things really are with either candidate. Your partisan is coming through loud and clear to the douchebags.

Partisan? I have a lot of problems with Clinton's POLITICS. So how can I be a partisan? Trump may not be indicted yet but everything he's said and done in his life shows what a grifter and con man he is, a man with no moral or ethical values who cares about no one but himself. That's enough by itself to show what a flawed character he is, even without him being a pathological liar, hypocrite, racist and misogynist. His appalling ignorance about almost every aspect of government, combined with his complete lack of interest in acquainting himself with the facts, combined with his preference for Alex Jones as an information source rather than government intelligence agencies makes him dangerous, to boot.

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

And yet with the Veritas videos we see how the Clinton campaign works behind the scenes. No criminality in that at all right?  But again, no charges laid, so both are in the clear. Keep on with the partisan hackery.

EVERY CAMPAIGN works behind the scenes like that. Whining about Clinton on that subject is as absurd as the Republicans, who take millions in payments which influence their votes, complaining about those who donate money to the Clinton Foundation. 

Edited by Argus

3 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Trump is getting his fair share of hostile scrutiny from the 'far left' (another idiotic term like the far right, or alt-right , or alt-left, more of the divide and conquer by those who control you). How hostile have you been against Trump in your rhetoric over the past 100 pages? Shall we take a look?

I despite Trump for his proven behaviour, his defiant ignorance and blatant in-your-face lies. Are you accusing me of being on the Left now?

Just now, Argus said:

Partisan? I have a lot of problems with Clinton's POLITICS. So how can I be a partisan? Trump may not be indicted yet but everything he's said and done in his life shows what a grifter and con man he is, a man with no moral or ethical values who cares about no one but himself. That's enough by itself to show what a flawed character he is, even without him being a pathological liar, hypocrite, racist and misogynist. His appalling ignorance about almost every aspect of government, combined with his complete lack of interest in acquainting himself with the facts, combined with his preference for Alex Jones as an information source rather than government intelligence agencies makes him dangerous, to boot.

Clinton has not been indicted yet either, but you chose to focus on Tromp more than Clinton.

Clinton has also lied (pathologically), been unethical and immoral, how she handles government emails is appalling to an IT person like me.

I posted a video where it shows where Clinton said one thing, then said another, but sure she just 'miss-rembered' while Trump just out right lies. Is this your line of thinking?

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

EVERY CAMPAIGN works behind the scenes like that. Whining about Clinton on that subject is as absurd as the Republicans, who take millions in payments which influence their votes, complaining about those who donate money to the Clinton Foundation. 

Sure, now we need to take to task HOW that work takes place and manifests itself. The Veritas vids show how that took place. And wouldn't you know it, the top tier of both of those entities associated with the Clinton campaign have resigned their posts. BUT, nothing to see here right Argus? Again, you are totally partisan in thinking that Clinton (or the Dems for that matter) are better than the Republicans. 

You remind me a lot of Shady, and that has been stated before in this thread.

I am totally willing to let Trump have the chance to screw things up.  But after this election who are the next two bottom of the barrel candidates? You are not going to get better, because this is the government the ignorant people deserve.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Clinton has not been indicted yet either, but you chose to focus on Tromp more than Clinton.

A lot is said about Clinton. A lot is said about Trump. But I can see for myself what Trump does and says. Therein lies the difference. Watching him during that debate what I saw was a nasty, immature, whining, ignorant, lying bully with the mentality of a five year old.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Clinton has also lied (pathologically), been unethical and immoral, how she handles government emails is appalling to an IT person like me.

Not to a former government IT user like me. I too had to deal with half a dozen different classifications of emails, which were confidential, and which were classified as per A, B, or C designations, or Secret or Top Secret? Which could be sent as is and which had to be encrypted. All while sending off and receiving thousands of emails every year. I can say that I paid the very least attention to emails which came to me and which I replied to. My attention was mostly on what I originated. And even then I'm pretty sure if you checked over my email history while at work you'd find all kinds of emails which were sent improperly, even without getting into what was sent to me. I'm pretty sure you'd find the same from all my colleagues too.

Meet ANGELA! Angela is a real American girl from the nineteen-fifties, a time when America was truly great. She’s an energetic and optimistic girl who follows her heart instead of the crowd, and also she has huge breasts and a tight little ass. She’s a beautiful girl who knows what she wants: blond hair, blond skin, and separate water fountains for white people! Angela is Miss Teen U.S.A. 1953 and a solid 7, who will be downgraded to a 6 as soon as she turns twenty and will eventually be “retired” at age twenty-six. Her special talent is “keeping her mouth shut while you watch her undress.” She dreams of someday marrying a much older man whom she can cook for and call Daddy!

Find out more with Betsy, Alica, Rosi, and others at the New Yorker

Edited by ?Impact

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

A lot is said about Clinton. A lot is said about Trump. But I can see for myself what Trump does and says. Therein lies the difference. Watching him during that debate what I saw was a nasty, immature, whining, ignorant, lying bully with the mentality of a five year old.

Not to a former government IT user like me. I too had to deal with half a dozen different classifications of emails, which were confidential, and which were classified as per A, B, or C designations, or Secret or Top Secret? Which could be sent as is and which had to be encrypted. All while sending off and receiving thousands of emails every year. I can say that I paid the very least attention to emails which came to me and which I replied to. My attention was mostly on what I originated. And even then I'm pretty sure if you checked over my email history while at work you'd find all kinds of emails which were sent improperly, even without getting into what was sent to me. I'm pretty sure you'd find the same from all my colleagues too.

Then I would not hire you for anything IT related. You DON'T use your personal email for work related things. especially if you are potentially getting classified and top secret information sent to you. I don't care if it's top secret or not. That kind of action would get most people fired at the least, charged and jailed at the most.

Clinton's IT team, destroyed hard drives, used other methods to destroy information on the drives.  Was her server secure? Was it using encryption? Any type of SSL cert to verify that is the case? Did she use 3rd party signers to say her server is legit and secure? Anything in place to take care of hacking, email spoofing and the like?

If the question is 'do these emails have classified information?' then the answer is don't use a personal server. Even you would admit to that, if not I question your IT qualifications and work ethic.

11 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

This whole mess is gonna cast a huge shadow on Obama's presidency should he continue to support her - or even worse, if he has to step in and pardon the president elect.  He has to be pissed.

If Trump wins he will be under the microscope like never before. He already has a couple of court cases pending and may well be indicted for something himself. He can't sue any of those women, the NYT or any of the other media outlets he has threatened, because disclosure rules will expose a mountain of sleazy behaviour, some of which may be criminal. These people actually want him to sue.

Can Presidents pardon themselves?

3 hours ago, Argus said:

I didn't mention Roe v Wade. My concern is with the US turning into a kleoptocratic oligarchy similar to Russia if its politicians continue to be largely financed by wealthy corporate entities and the billionaires who own them.

Not your call....if Americans vote for those who protect constitutional rights then there is nothing you can do about it.   Canadians consume and benefit from the wealth of the very same corporate entities and billionaires, and whine loudly when they decide not to invest in Canada.     That's why Donald Trump's name flies high over Canada's largest cities.

2 hours ago, Wilber said:

If Trump wins he will be under the microscope like never before. He already has a couple of court cases pending and may well be indicted for something himself. He can't sue any of those women, the NYT or any of the other media outlets he has threatened, because disclosure rules will expose a mountain of sleazy behaviour, some of which may be criminal. These people actually want him to sue.

Might want to go back and see how many women sued Bill Clinton...he was impeached...but still served two full terms.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎29 at 8:25 PM, kimmy said:

I think they're totes adorbs together!

But I agree with Argus: if anybody had anything concrete, they'd have published it by now. I doubt that Trump has the sense of decorum to hold back on something like that, and even if he did, his alt-right allies sure don't. If they had anything, Steve Bannon would have it front page on Breitbart each and every day.  Rudy Giuliani already accused her of cheating on Bill without any evidence, so there's no reason to imagine that they wouldn't "go there" if they had any ammunition to "go there" with.

Gennifer Flowers says that Hillary gets more pussy than a whole NFL team and Bill knows and doesn't care. Maybe she's right. But that's just hearsay, and one would think that if Hillary had this long history going all the way back to when Gennifer and Bill were an item I can't help thinking that somebody would have come forward by now.

Something that might be relevant here: the "other" worst-kept secret in Washington is Condoleeza Rice's personal life. The opinion I read (and I can't recall whose it was) was that the media have let her maintain her privacy because she's not running for office... but if she did decide to run for office, her personal life would be fair game. Hillary is running for office, and her personal life is fair game.

-k

To Kimmy and Argus, I hate to bring up the lesbian crap, but I do think its a factor. I know it sounds ridiculous but its there.

I really do believe Hilary's handlers feel if she is outed before the vote she would lose votes and they are worried about it..

You say if it was true it would have come out? Really? This is a country that still believes Oprah is straight and Liberace died a confirmed Bachelor and had no idea Rock Hudson, Elenor Roosevelt, Barbra Jordan, were gay.

America is weird that way .

I really do believe there is paranoia about emails between Hilary and her assistant showing intimacy.Stupid as it sounds which is fueling this nonsense.

I do think politics is that shallow sometimes and we over analyze it. As for her using a personal line for government business its clear she did that so the smut that is on those calls is the real issue-some of it smut that we have no idea could embarrass elites.

Its actually unfortunate the assistant from what I gather is whispered about not so much because she is Hilary's gal  andbecause her parents are Musllim Brotherhood members who once wrote that Muslims in America should resist assimilation. Its there. Its just beneath the sordid surface and when you are that close to the government the filth comes out. This highly intelligent none-the-less "Muslim woman lesbian" and " her crazed kosher wiener" are  a sub story that is just the tip of the iceberg of the smut on Capital Hill and no surely it doesn't begin or end with Hilary preferring to wear pants. (Katherine Hepburn and Marlene Dietrich started this lesbian pants craze you know) .

No it should not matter but I think its part of the sex undertone being thrown about. Hilary's team make no mistake threwthe smut at Donny Boy and maybe now the smut is about to come back the other way. Its what happens in mud slinging.

That crap aside and I admit to both of you its mucus politics and take it with a grain of salt and sure there are other secrets that might come out of course, but  the whole campaign has ben  distracted by smut issues and not substantial ones. Anyways I agree with what both of what you said and of course Argus's later comments on this thread.

Unfortunately the smut issues have distracted and meant neither side has had to discuss the economy in detail or Benghazi.

O.k. on a more serious note. The FBI director is in a catch 22. If he doesn't disclose he's accused of a cover up. If he does disclose he's accused of election peddling.

I can see why he may have said what he said to try make it look like he was not covering anything up.

It now hangs in the  air like a bad smell following Hilary around  and no amount of perfume can hide it any more than Donald's past record.

Just as I had him written off he's back like a hemmeroid.

Also think about this. Hilary if elected could very well get indicted and then impeached. So could Donald. He has some dirt coming up in court as well.

Its crazy. You have two candidates either one could be indicted and impeached if elected for crimes.

At this pint they should arrange to kill them both with one bullet (hey one bullet can do a lot of things, look how it did what it did with JFK) and have their Veeps finish this.

Hey stranger things have happened. In the next week if he drops dead of a heart attack and her from a pneumonia I told you so.

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Then I would not hire you for anything IT related. You DON'T use your personal email for work related things. especially if you are potentially getting classified and top secret information sent to you. I don't care if it's top secret or not. That kind of action would get most people fired at the least, charged and jailed at the most.

That's nice. I wasn't an IT worker. I was a regular worker who had to use a lot of emails. You know, like most people. If you fired me because I wasn't expert at classification you'd pretty much have had to fire every other program manager in CRA. As for charged and jailed - I'm still waiting to hear of a case where that ever happened.

Clinton's IT team, destroyed hard drives, used other methods to destroy information on the drives.  Was her server secure? Was it using encryption? Any type of SSL cert to

It was to be used for unclassified emails, which, from the count, over 99.99% were. They just made the occasional mistake. And I bet you could check the email accounts of every senior official at the State dept and find they all made mistakes. Hell, these were the people who originated most of these emails to her. As for her server being less than totally secure, well, the State Department's unclassified email system, where these emails should arguably have been located, was hacked by the Chinese so...

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not your call....if Americans vote for those who protect constitutional rights then there is nothing you can do about it. 

Uh huh. So the corporations are going to protect your 'constitutional rights'? :rolleyes:

Canadians consume and benefit from the wealth of the very same corporate entities and billionaires,

And also banned them from making political donations.

That's why Donald Trump's name flies high over Canada's largest cities.

Not for long. Trump never built anything here. He simply rented out his name, a name which is no longer associated with class, but with sleaze and ignorance. I predict they'll be renamed by end of year.