Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It wasn't public, they denied and called Bernie a liar.

Up to 1/3 of Sanders voters are not going to vote for Clinton and her mere name is drawing boos at the convention.

I will hate a Trump victory but the silver lining will be seeing Clinton lose. The primaries were rigged from the start.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why? Clinton still won even if you got rid of the super delegates. I think Bernie is overestimating the size of his support.

They made him out to be a joke and discounted him from the start. Meanwhile they promoted Clinton as the only qualified candidate.

There was no neutrality and his brand was tarnished as one not to be taken seriously.

They made him out to be a joke and discounted him from the start. Meanwhile they promoted Clinton as the only qualified candidate.

Well she was. Bernie's policy platform was complete nonsense. Not much better than Trump's (Trump and Bernie attract the same group of voters). Are you saying they should not speak the truth in the name of "neutrality"?

That IS my point exactly.

So why SHOULD he get away with it..... and yet Democrats "blaming Russia" (which is probably TRUE) will backfire????

What is the logic behind that? Or is it that there is NO logic?

Look at the news now! You think it's not back-firing now? It's just a matter of.....how much will it hurt.

Pundits last night were talking and pointing out that blaming Russia for hacking (even if it's true)....does not negate the fact that the email which should not have been written in the first place, has been leaked!

If Russia answers back to the accusation - the email scandal will drag on.

Oh, I do hope Putin does wade in now since they've involved Russia into this!

Trump will really have the ammunition to keep this going, and media will lap it up! It'll be tabloid. :lol:

It serves to emphasize Hillary Clinton with CORRUPT people!

The visuals say that with Hillary - dishonesty is never that far away!

She's surrounded by dishonest people! She attracts dishonest people! Birds of the same feathers flock together!

It'll keep the Dems on the defensive, and damage control throughout the campaign!

Edited by betsy

Why? Clinton still won even if you got rid of the super delegates. I think Bernie is overestimating the size of his support.

She did win - but the cloud of dishonesty hangs over her head!

The message will still remain: she won because the primary was rigged!

That will sustain Trump when he really starts getting serious dissing her!

He'll make it look like Dishonesty is Hillary's twin! They go together.

Edited by betsy

Because a serial adulterer who cheats, lies and steals, and believes in abortion rights is the kind of man a good Christian would want in the White House?

Compared to Hillary, he's a saint! :D

Edited by betsy

It wasn't public, they denied and called Bernie a liar.

Up to 1/3 of Sanders voters are not going to vote for Clinton and her mere name is drawing boos at the convention.

I will hate a Trump victory but the silver lining will be seeing Clinton lose. The primaries were rigged from the start.

Sanders supporters wouldn't even want to listen to Bernie when he said that they have to elect Clinton to defeat trump!

They booed and hissed - no one was clapping!

Well she was. Bernie's policy platform was complete nonsense. Not much better than Trump's (Trump and Bernie attract the same group of voters). Are you saying they should not speak the truth in the name of "neutrality"?

Why would they diss their own and alienate Sander's supporters?

Anyway....I'm loving the high drama! :)

I'm waiting for Russia's response to the accusations. More drama!

Edited by betsy

Which democrats pressured the FBI to refuse to lay charges?

Also, how many civilians have been criminally prosecuted for careless use of email since the invention of email? Any at all?

Hillary wouldn't be an ordinbary civilian if she gets into office. Not only is she going to be president, but she's also going to be COMMANDER IN CHIEF! Her negligence had compromised security, and most likely she's responsible for 4 Americans dying. She also lied about the video being the cause of the riots!

People have been punished for less!

Washington (CNN)Gen. David Petraeus, once a widely celebrated military leader who oversaw operations in Afghanistan and Iraq and was touted as a potential presidential candidate, was sentenced to serve two years on probation and to pay an $100,000 fine on Thursday for sharing classified information with his biographer and lover, Paula Broadwell.
"High-level officials (such as General Petraeus, and, earlier, Leon Panetta) leak classified information to forward their own agendas (or to impress their mistresses) with virtual impunity," wrote Lowell, referencing Petraeus' predecessor as CIA director.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/23/politics/david-petraeus-sentencing/index.html

Clinton should be having a phobia for emails by now..... :lol:

Edited by betsy

Democrats Claim Russian Hackers Stole Their Anti-Trump Research

Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials. The networks of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were also targeted by Russian spies, but as The Washington Post reports, the intruders so thoroughly compromised the DNC’s system they also were able to read all e-mail and chat traffic.

As The Washington Post reports, some of the hackers had access to the DNC network for about a year, but all were expelled over the past weekend in a major computer clean-up campaign, the committee officials and experts said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-14/democrats-claim-russian-hackers-stole-their-anti-trump-research

Looks like the Russian Connection has the big potential to drag on......

Russia's Lavrov Gives 'Four-Letter' Response to DNC Hack Claim

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-s-lavrov-gives-four-letter-response-dnc-hack-claim-n616796

FBI Now Looking Into the DNC Email Hack

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/fbi-now-looking-into-the-dnc-email-hack.html#

Edited by betsy

Yes. The DNC's job is to ensure a fair and unbiased primaries process. Former DNC chair Ed Rendell, a Clinton ally, said what's revealed in the emails was improper. Former DNC chair Terry McAuliffe, another Clinton ally, said he'd have fired these guys on the spot. It was improper. Full stop. No amount of rationalizing it changes that.

I get that you have a low opinion of Sanders and his platform, but it was Hillary's job to defeat him, not the DNC's. Hillary probably would have won anyway, which makes it really weird that the DNC felt compelled to assist Hillary in this way.

-k

This is an astute observation, and I think one that is lost on most pundits. If this is true (and I suspect it has some accuracy) of not just deligates, but voters in general, they may well be what it takes to push The Donald into the Whitehouse. That would be far better for the US than BIllary continuing the policies that are leaving the country going nowhere, and if this voting block can bring some pressure to bear, open debate as to what Wall Street does that is so bad for the economy and investment climate in the US and indeed the world.

Why would they diss their own and alienate Sander's supporters?

Anyway....I'm loving the high drama! :)

I'm waiting for Russia's response to the accusations. More drama!

I am more a Hillary fan than Trumps but that is because of Trump.

I do not understand why people are getting all upset about how these folks run their Conventions. They are not governed by any laws but by their own rules. Political parties are not an arm of the government or of the military or of any "official" representative organization.

They are a bunch of folks who got together decided that it would be easy to elect people who think like them if they organized and spent their money efficiently. They have no obligation to the public. They may have some obligation to people who have registered as members of that political party but even those who have registered are not obligated to support the parties choice.

These folks can do what they want, how they want short of doing something illegal - against the laws of the country not the rules they have come up with.

I'm not talking about people who deliberately leaked government information. I'm talking about people who simply were careless in the use of their email.

I want to see Clinton win because she is the most sane of the available alternatives. But there is no point defending her when she does not deserve to be defended.

And yet you insist she ought to have been criminally charged except for political interference while you can't find a single case of anyone who has ever been criminally prosecuted for being careless in how they used their email account.

Regarding this "the Russians!" thing the Democrats keep saying in response to the email leaks, I think RNC chairman Rince Priebus said it best: "The Russians didn't write those emails."

Certainly true, but I think it's pertinent to realize that the Americans greatest enemies want Donald Trump to win. I think that would be a relevent part of the decision for most.

Regardless who leaked the emails, we know who wrote them.

And I still don't see much about those emails that were all that shocking.

To Argus, regarding the issue of whether the accusations against the DNC executive are serious:

“You have to be neutral and if I found out my staff had written those kinds of emails where they were denigrating his religion, I would have fired them right on the spot It’s just outrageous. You have to be neutral and if you can’t be neutral you can’t be in that job.”

Meh. There wouldn't likely have been a single neutral person in either the DNC or the RNC. It's how the committee acts as an organization that matters, not how individuals within the organization felt.

I'm not talking about people who deliberately leaked government information.

I specifically highlighted the cases from the article that were examples of people be charged for being careless with sensitive material even though they had no intent to distribute it.

you can't find a single case of anyone who has ever been criminally prosecuted for being careless

I gave you 3 examples. You ignored them because they were mixed in with examples of of deliberate leakers.

They made him out to be a joke and discounted him from the start.

Let's be honest here. Bernie Sanders IS a joke. He's simply a left wing Trump, spewing out ridiculous, unworkable solutions to his own often-invented and exaggerated problems. He was largely given a free pass by the media from close scrutiny of him and his policies throughout the campaign because no one thought he had a prayer. But if he'd actually won and the media started to really focus on what he was offering he would have been crushed in an election.

I specifically highlighted the cases from the article that were examples of people be charged for being careless with sensitive material even though they had no intent to distribute it.

Nope. You had one military person who took a picture where he specifically was forbidden to take pictures, one military officer who deliberately leaked information to his mistress, and a former CIA director who was never charged with anything.

Edited by Argus