kidnapped Israeli teens bodies found

Rue

I suspect strongly that Israel will prosecute this as the crime of murder. Israel is a country ruled by law, not by beasts man, unlike the areas ruled by Hamas, ISIS and the "Palestinian Authority."

And that will stop the killing of the innocents?
More likely than if the brutality is not punished or the arrested terrorists are allowed to "escape."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you feel if Israel dropped "targeted assassinations" and switched to "fighting" students, babies and other helpless people?

The so-called "targeted assassinations" end up killing students, babies and helpless people as mentioned earlier. 10 people, in which 8 have been children have been killed by the IDF and settler terrorists in the past two weeks.

Israel only applies the rule of law onto its Jewish citizens. When it comes to Palestinian Israelis and the occupied Palestinians, there is no law. The law is either non-existent or the law is easily molded into not punishing the violations of human rights against the non-Jews.

The so-called "targeted assassinations" end up killing students, babies and helpless people as mentioned earlier.

That's because the gutless PA and Hamas leaders use schools and hospital as part of their military apparatus.

I don't think I'm out of line. Again, here's your quote:

"The more radical and extremist they are against the Zionist apartheid regime, the better."

You need to own up to your own statements.

I used to agree with what you are saying. Now, I'm not so sure.

Would you have expected the Jews in Europe to show no response to the occupiers? Except for a few, Israeli governments have shown that do not care for negotiations. Israel has shown that it doesn't care for international law and human rights if it gets in the way of its expansionism and its treatment of the Palestinians.

Just like the South African Apartheid government, Israel needs to be side-stepped. International pressure will continue to grow and support for the resistance against the occupier should be supported, as long as we're not seeing babies being blown up. Settlers, such as the ones in Hebron are the most aggressive and abusive zealots. They are illegally occupying land and should be seen as part of the destructive occupation that needs to be stopped.

Your lack of original thoughts and mimicking of superficial, unrelated comments, released by the Israeli PR machine do not warrant a debate.

No, they're actual facts. Hamas and the PA even use ambulances to transport weapons and men. You can't break the rules of war, and then whine about the casualties that are the result of it.

No, they're actual facts. Hamas and the PA even use ambulances to transport weapons and men. You can't break the rules of war, and then whine about the casualties that are the result of it.

Which one of the 10 people who have been killed were as a result of PA and Hamas hiding in hospitals/ambulances/blah blah? None.

You are regurgitating untrue statements that are used every time Israel kills innocent people.

I ask again....Would it also be acceptable if Canada's "PalestIndians" began rocket attacks, suicide bombing, and kidnappings/murders to regain their "occupied land" ?

No. Different situations and the treatment of the aboriginals by Canada is much different than the treatment of Palestinians by the Israelis.

I ask again: What's the penalty of occupying land, annexing land and murdering those who are being occupied?

No. Different situations and the treatment of the aboriginals by Canada is much different than the treatment of Palestinians by the Israelis.

Not so different...the "Crown" has the land and established the "aboriginal" reserve system that worked so well, South Africa copied it.

I ask again: What's the penalty of occupying land, annexing land and murdering those who are being occupied?

Depends on the jurisdiction....civil suits, criminal prosecution, fines, etc. Murdering teens not so much. Rocket attacks...bad move. Suicide bombings...very messy and ineffective.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

16 year-old Mohammed Abu Khudair was found dead in East Jerusalem, the victim of what appears to be a price tag attack following the killing of three Israeli teenagers on the West Bank. He was the 10th Palestinian killed by the IDF or right-wing extremists in the last two weeks.

Please provide the documentation for the 10 killings by the IDF or right wing extremists and indicate how they were in fact deliberate. Thanks. You are the second to make such allegations with zero proof.

1-Rue, see my post to Michael Hardner, then respond to what I've said there. I'm not inferring to you that you are of the same high character as Michael but I think my words still apply. If you contain any moral character whatsoever you will address that which I've said and stop your kneejerk grade school level babbling.

2-I stand by my words: The Palestinian people must use every means at their disposal to fight back against that evil apartheid regime.

2-Ask me for examples if you don't understand what I'm saying.

3-And the only reason why you don't understand me is because we differ on which side is the side of righteousness.

In regards to 1; your getting personal with me and being insulting and suggesting I have no moral character is the very kind of responses you complain you are receiving from others on this forum and have complained to the moderator about-the fact you lash back at me with personal insults I fully expected;

In regards to 2; I did ask for you to clarify your statement and you have now made it clear you support terrorism as a legitimate means of response;

Inr egards to 3; you are completely and utterly mistaken. I have never come on this board like you and claimed to know what is moral righteousness let alone justify and advocate terrorism as a reasonable political expression as you do and then claim this is a morally righteous position as you are.

Each and every one of my posts has never once engaged in morality lectures as you engage in.

The silence from Hudson Jones as to the allegations he levelled at Israel speak for themselves.

Michael Hardner:

Not at all Michael, Apartheid and Nazi tactics against a people can always be legitimately countered with violence.

Unless the fascist regime practicing apartheid is Russia. Then it's to be admired.

Now it is. Prior to the Intifada many, many Palestinians traveled freely back and forth from Israel to work.

When the suicide attacks started and continued, however, things got much harder on them.

And if you don't think things would get much harsher for natives in Canada if they did the same you're dreaming.

At least it's being discussed. and as long as it's being discussed there are some truths that will come out of it all.

Hudson is right and what he says could apply for both sides. What isn't right is that some of the rhetoric against the Palestinian people is just onesided and the Zionist apologists can't come to understand that they're being hypocritical about it by picking sides.

I see now that Michael Hardner is not going to be able to rise above the rabble on the issue. I'm ashamed to think that he ever was.

Being critical of the Zionist's apartheid regime always seems to bring quick censorship on a forum such as this. I don't expect this forum to be much different but I could be surprised. There's little doubt the waters have to be tested because it's supporting genocide against a people if one doesn't.

Here's an idea though, if it hurts your sensibilities then substitute Saddam Hussein in any place where I use the Zionist term and it will immediately make it all right again.

Rules of war? There are no rules of war. Only rules of engagement. Not to mention war is detrimental to the whole planet.

Michael Hardner, I'm gong to pay both you and Rue the courtesy of an answer to your ridiculous ramblings and mad accusations against me. It's against my better judgment but the noise level is starting to get annoying.

So, I said:

The American people must use every means at their disposal to fight back against the evil Muslim terrorists.

Get it? I mean, there's really only one way of dealing with stupidity isn't there!. And once again, I would like to hear your criticisms of that statement.

Edited by monty16

The Geneva conventions.

Even those conventions have gone out the door. The US invasion of Iraq in 2003 was because of policy, not because they were attacked in any way by Iraq. Talk about war crimes, leaving a complete security void after the fall of Hussein. Only to now allow the rise of more extremism than Al-Queda ever could be.

So, no the Geneva conventions have no teeth either. When it all comes down to it war is a crime against humanity, period.

Even though I still maintain that you're propagandized by the US and can't see the truth in what's happening in the Ukraine, I can't criticize you for taking the high road in that comment. Now just try to stick with it.

When you get some spare time try reading up on Security Council resolutions for the last ten years, and also failed resolutions. You'll come out of the experience a much smarter man. Not to suggest that you're not already smart, just that you've not been able to rise above US propaganda.