kidnapped Israeli teens bodies found

Rue

The Israeli media is now running stories they have found the three teens that were kidnapped. all murdered and placed in shallow graves.

http://www.cjnews.com/user?q=node/126350......

"Reports were emerging that the bodies of the three kidnapped Israeli teens were found north of Hebron Monday afternoon as The CJN went to press.
The bodies were found June 30 in an area between Halhul and Karmei Tzur. Israeli security forces, which had been conducting extensive searches in the area, closed it off and declared it a closed military zone.
ABC News on Monday quoted an unnamed source as saying that the bodies of the teens were found north of Hebron.
Al Jazeera also reported that the Israeli military had found the teens’ bodies.
Israel’s security cabinet was set to convene an emergency session on Monday night. Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Ya’alon said dramatic developments had taken place in the abduction case.
Naftali Frenkel, 16, Gilad Shaar, 16, and Eyal Yifrach, 19, were kidnapped on the night of June 12 at a hitchhiking post outside the settlement of Alon Shvut in the Etzion Bloc south of Jerusalem.
Since the start of Operation Brother’s Keeper to find them, 18 days of searches saw the arrests of over 400 Palestinians, a majority of them members of Hamas. - See more at: http://www.cjnews.com/user?q=node/126350#sthash.WA2DgBeM.dpuf "

Edited by Rue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if it's better to murder teens than children. The Israelis murder both but being pre-teens doesn't save the Palestinian children.

In any case, we can all agree that if the murdering stopped on one side, it would perhaps stop on both sides. It's only a question of what side promotes the murdering of the other the most. That could lead to making this thread worthwhile if it results in a meaningful discussion on that point.

Otherwise, it's of little real significance until the Zionists start bombing the masses in retaliation for murder. That won't be a civilized response to "murder".

Edited by Charles Anthony
deleted quotation of re-copied OP

Using this post as an opportunity to state Israelis murder teens and children is exactly the kind of comment I would expect from Monty.

“Careful, Mr. Spiro, guns are dangerous. Especially the end with the hole.”
― Eoin Colfer, The Eternity Code

" I support his bacterial growth, its the only culture he has."

-Rube, Canadian Political Forum

Edited by Rue

Perhaps it is time for Israel to retake Gaza. The ongoing instability in the Middle East might even provide the most convenient cover they could hope for: that they cannot risk it spilling over into that lawless area. And that in turn might provide a good cover to deal with the price taggers: that they must confront instability across the board or not at all.

I also wish people would stop referring to all three of them as "children" : these matters are deadly serious and not the time to be playing games with language. One was an adult.

Israel has killed 7 kids, arrested hundreds, destroyed properly and imposed a massive collective punishment as revenge for the kidnapping of these settlers. The Hebron settlers are amongst the most maniacal and extreme of all settlers in the occupied territories. A cursory look at their behaviour on youtube would probably explain why these settlers were killed in revenge. They are settlers, should not have been there. The cry of "civilian" rings hollow from the mouths of wolves. I can't join people who only condemn the killings of Israelis, while so many Palestinians have been killed before and after the kidnappings.

Using this post as an opportunity to state Israelis murder teens and children is exactly the kind of comment I would expect from Monty.

“Careful, Mr. Spiro, guns are dangerous. Especially the end with the hole.”

― Eoin Colfer, The Eternity Code

" I support his bacterial growth, its the only culture he has."

-Rube, Canadian Political Forum

Yeah, ain't it awful! Just expect to keep hearing it as long as that evil Zionist regime continues to practice apartheid against the Palestinian people. I mean, how could a couple of dead Israeli teens be of any signivicance compared to the thousands of murdered innocent Palestinian children?

Just because you don't like hearing the truth and would like to have it censored so it doesn't hurt your twisted sense of justice, doesn't mean I'm going to stop telling you.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You seem to be mistaking me for someone else.

Watch the video from 3 minutes in.

Sorry, wrong person. I'm usually not very careful of who I condemn because 9 times out of 10 they can be assumed to support that evil apartheid regime. Such is the power of US propaganda.

Some on this side are killed. Air strikes with lots killed on the other side. Retaliation by killing a few more on this side. Lots arrested and a few shot on that side. Retaliation by ....

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Some on this side are killed. Air strikes with lots killed on the other side. Retaliation by killing a few more on this side. Lots arrested and a few shot on that side. Retaliation by ....

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

It won't do to blame both sides, that's just a cop out. And pretending that each side is equally guilty won't cut it either. Quoting Einstein on insanity definitions is even more of a cop out. This isn't about insanity, it's about Zionist apartheid and murder of the people who have a legal right to the land they are occupying.

The only reason why they can get away with it and aren't getting a firm wrist slap from the rest of the world is because the US supports it.

The up side of it all is that the US stands very likely to get it's deserved comeuppance for it's support of the Zionist evil. Say it ain't so!

I'm anxious to hear all the is not, is not, froting at the mouth denials of the truth!

Israel has killed 7 kids, arrested hundreds, destroyed properly and imposed a massive collective punishment as revenge for the kidnapping of these settlers. The Hebron settlers are amongst the most maniacal and extreme of all settlers in the occupied territories. A cursory look at their behaviour on youtube would probably explain why these settlers were killed in revenge. They are settlers, should not have been there. The cry of "civilian" rings hollow from the mouths of wolves. I can't join people who only condemn the killings of Israelis, while so many Palestinians have been killed before and after the kidnappings.

How would you feel if Israel dropped "targeted assassinations" and switched to "fighting" students, babies and other helpless people?

How would you feel if Israel dropped "targeted assassinations" and switched to "fighting" students, babies and other helpless people?

They already do both, even though the targeted assassinations are indiscriminate and result in entire families. So how about they just stop the apartheid regime tactics and obey the UN's mandate on where the borders lie.

Tear down that wall Mr. Gorbachev.

Tear down those apartheid walls Mr. Netanyahu!

Care to elaborate on this? What kind of "radical and extreme" acts do you support?

The Palestinian people must use every method at their disposal to stop that evil apartheid regime. Think of what those fighting to free France from the Nazis did and needed to do in the fight against evil. Is there any difference?

However, having said that I would much prefer that the apartheid regime would end and the coming catastrophic comeuppance of the Zionists not happen. How about you? Are you hoping for more death and destruction or does a peaceful solution every cross your mind?

The Palestinian people must use every method at their disposal to stop that evil apartheid regime. Think of what those fighting to free France from the Nazis did and needed to do in the fight against evil. Is there any difference?

Sounds to me like Monty is a terrorist supporter, one of those types who wants to "push the Jews into the sea".

Personal attack against me. He can't help it so when are you going to help those people he chooses to attack?

How is that a personal attack? When directly asked about your suggestion that "The more radical and extremist they are against the Zionist apartheid regime, the better", you said you supported the Palestinians using "every method at their disposal".

And this is a topic about three murdered teenagers.

I think it perfectly logical to assume you support Palestinian terrorism, including the murder of the three teenagers. You simply don't have the balls to come out and say so openly, playing around with words like "the more radical and extreme the better".

Edited by Argus

How is that a personal attack? When directly asked about your suggestion that "The more radical and extremist they are against the Zionist apartheid regime, the better", you said you supported the Palestinians using "every method at their disposal".

And this is a topic about three murdered teenagers.

I think it perfectly logical to assume you support Palestinian terrorism, including the murder of the three teenagers. You simply don't have the balls to come out and say so openly, playing around with words like "the more radical and extreme the better".

I don't support the murder of teenagers and I don't support the muder of Palestinian children by the Zionists. I do understand that the Zionist brutality against the Palestinian people is going to lead to "REVENGE" attacks against Zionists.

Have a nice day!

p.s. Watch the 'balls' style personal attacks please. Try to get along with me even though you don't agree with me.