kidnapped Israeli teens bodies found

Rue

I don't support the murder of teenagers and I don't support the muder of Palestinian children by the Zionists. I do understand that the Zionist brutality against the Palestinian people is going to lead to "REVENGE" attacks against Zionists.Have a nice day!p.s. Watch the 'balls' style personal attacks please. Try to get along with me even though you don't agree with me.

Revenge attacks are not a good strategy. Violence doesn't solve anything.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't support the murder of teenagers and I don't support the muder of Palestinian children by the Zionists. I do understand that the Zionist brutality against the Palestinian people is going to lead to "REVENGE" attacks against Zionists.

So would you care to explain what sorts of tactics you were speaking about when you suggested the most extreme and radical the better?

What did you mean they should use 'every method at their disposal'?

That certainly sounds like supporting terrorism to me.

Edited by Argus

Somebody should have told the US that before they attacked Iraq in revenge for the 9/11 attacks that were the work of the Saudis?Hey wait a minute?

Iraq wasn't revenge for 911. But you make my point, violence doesn't solve anything.

The Palestinian people must use every method at their disposal to stop that evil apartheid regime. Think of what those fighting to free France from the Nazis did and needed to do in the fight against evil. Is there any difference?

However, having said that I would much prefer that the apartheid regime would end and the coming catastrophic comeuppance of the Zionists not happen. How about you? Are you hoping for more death and destruction or does a peaceful solution every cross your mind?

That kind of reasoning can only end in historical tragedy and not for the Jews or Israel.

The "establishment Arabs" at least learned from disastrous military defeats in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973 not to trifle with what is probably the world's best set of military forces, the IDF. So now they specialize in asymetrical warfare. The difficulty is that they battle out of uniform, and "fight" helpless people such as Yeshiva students (such as the ones just butchered), people at weddings, restaurants or religious festivals. That effectively means that no one is safe anywhere in Israel. Eventually the Israeli government or people will be forced to basically wipe out or exile the Gaza and West Bank populations. The bleats of the world's chattering classes will fall on deaf ears as no country can afford to have its citizens picked off at random.

That kind of reasoning can only end in historical tragedy and not for the Jews or Israel.

The "establishment Arabs" at least learned from disastrous military defeats in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973 not to trifle with what is probably the world's best set of military forces, the IDF. So now they specialize in asymetrical warfare. The difficulty is that they battle out of uniform, and "fight" helpless people such as Yeshiva students (such as the ones just butchered), people at weddings, restaurants or religious festivals. That effectively means that no one is safe anywhere in Israel. Eventually the Israeli government or people will be forced to basically wipe out or exile the Gaza and West Bank populations. The bleats of the world's chattering classes will fall on deaf ears as no country can afford to have its citizens picked off at random.

When you don't have a large military with huge Weapons of mass destruction and nukes, you don't put on a uniform and ask to be annihilated. You do what you have to do the same way freedom fighters throughout history have done it. However, my first concern is to not give them a reason to 'do' it.

In any case, if we do continue to interfere, a nuclear warhead created glass parking lot is coming to a city near you!

Get you tickets now!

So let me guarantee you this pal, if Israel takes out the cause that they are trying to put down with their practice of apartheid, the countries that supported it won't be picked off at random, they'll be picked off en masse.

Nobody wins, every body loses.

So let me guarantee you this pal, if Israel takes out the cause that they are trying to put down with their practice of apartheid, the countries that supported it won't be picked off at random, they'll be picked off en masse.

Which "country" is more apartheid, Israel or Gaza?

That truth is evident and it doesn't need me to support it any longer.

A little story for you though:

Last Saturday night the Zionists fired a rocket into the Palestinian territories which was meant to take out a Palestinian freedom fighter. It did and it took out seven Palestinian families at the same time which accounted for 45 dead children and 6 dead adults.

But on a much more horribly note of disregard for humanity, the Palestinians fired a homemade rocket back at the same time, taking out three resident groundhogs in Abraham's mother's cow pasture, severely disturbing the cow's peaceful cud chewing, which caused her to dry up, (the cow, not abe's mom,) and in turn depriving Abraham's newborn son of his fresh milk for an hour or two. Or at least as long as it took for Abraham to get to the corner store and buy some *milk for the poor thing. (thing meaning the baby, not his mother or her cow)

*Abraham's mom is suing for the lack of payment for the milk.

Oy vey, ahhhhhhhhhh, the humanity!

Reports are that now a Palestinian teenager has been kidnapped and found murdered.

And so it continues ...

I suspect strongly that Israel will prosecute this as the crime of murder. Israel is a country ruled by law, not by beasts man, unlike the areas ruled by Hamas, ISIS and the "Palestinian Authority."

That truth is evident and it doesn't need me to support it any longer.

A little story for you though:

Last Saturday night the Zionists fired a rocket into the Palestinian territories which was meant to take out a Palestinian freedom fighter. It did and it took out seven Palestinian families at the same time which accounted for 45 dead children and 6 dead adults.

Intesting how the world press, which hugely publicizes almost any death in Palestine, has completely ignored this massacre of children. Perhaps you have a reliable cite to back this up? Because we know that you wouldn't make this stuff up just because you hate Jews...

Edited by Argus

Monty I am going to call you out because you have taken a thread and used it as a platform in my opinion to incite violence and hatred.

To start with your words: "Palestinian people must use every method possible at their disposal to..." in my opinion is a clear call to engage in terrorism.

Unless you come on this board and state you do not believe terrorism is a legitimate method possible for Palestinians to use, you have now made it clear you are inciting terrorism.

The next question one must ask then is why? Who are you to lecture to Palestinians let alone demand they engage in terrorism?

Are you Palestinian? Where are you exactly when you incite this terrorism?

Do you live in the Gaza or on the West Bank?

Will you be there when the attacks of terrorism trigger more responses that might kill innocent civilians in return?

Is that what you want?

Do you want more Palestinians killed so you can justify even more terrorism? Is that your goal?

What terrorism training do you have?

See if you come on this forum and incite terror and violence, I have the right to question, who are you...what are your qualifications to pose as a leader of the Palestinians.

Go on explain since 1948 how terrorism has helped Palestinians destroy Israel.

One further thing. You came on this forum and equated the French underground with the tactics Palestinian terrorists use. That says it all.

Your attempt to revise history to suggest the French underground went around kidnapping innocent teenagers and killing them is something.

You know nothing about the French underground or the tactics they used. To start with they did not target civilians. They targeted the German occupation forces and sympathizers and French underground died precisely because they sacrificed their lives and got caught rather than accidently kill civilians. You know nothing of their tactics. You also know nothing of the Yugoslav partisans.Polish or Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norweigan underground so don't come on this board and pose as if you are and you can equate them as the same.

Now as for that exchange between you and Hudson Jones which I suppose is supposed to establish you are not one and the same all I can say is been there done that on previous threads.

Now let's have Hudson Jones and/or you provide the reference for the 7 murders "Hudson Jones" has accused the State of Israel of having engaged in as retaliation to this issue.

Let's have the proof for his allegation. We've been down this road many times.Hudson Jones come on this forum coincidentally when another poster is inciting terror against Israel making allegations Israel is killing children.

Please back up the allegations of murder with proof.

One last reminder to you or is it Hudson Jones or both, Netanyahu and Tzipi Levni both have condemned the killing of what appears to be a Muslim youth in Jerusalem.

Unlike you they denounce such behaviour. They have not like you stated the murder was justified.

Edited by Rue

16 year-old Mohammed Abu Khudair was found dead in East Jerusalem, the victim of what appears to be a price tag attack following the killing of three Israeli teenagers on the West Bank. He was the 10th Palestinian killed by the IDF or right-wing extremists in the last two weeks.

Michael Hardner:

You are tacitly supporting violence against civilians here, do you realize that?

Not at all Michael, Apartheid and Nazi tactics against a people can always be legitimately countered with violence. It only requires justification in the eyes of those observing. The atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima stand out as examples of justification.

I, along with more civilized human being will maintain that the preferred victims of revenge be the government and it's military that stand responsible. Others won't rise to that level and will celebrate the slaughter of the civilian population. Some will never come out and publicly stand responsible for what the US did to Iraq or even Vietnam for that matter. That's what should be concerning a man of your apparent high character.

You're way out of line on that one Michael, and it's disappointing because you have shown yourself to usually be much better.

It's politics Michael, and you are opposed to mine. You're becoming impatient at my assertions and are now losing your otherwise wise perspective over the issues raised. I suspect that you will also begin to act out on how you feel about the issues too. I hope you can bring it back for yourself and prove me wrong. If you don't then I won't fail to mention it.

Rue, see my post to Michael Hardner, then respond to what I've said there. I'm not inferring to you that you are of the same high character as Michael but I think my words still apply. If you contain any moral character whatsoever you will address that which I've said and stop your kneejerk grade school level babbling.

I stand by my words: The Palestinian people must use every means at their disposal to fight back against that evil apartheid regime.

Ask me for examples if you don't understand what I'm saying. One example would be my joking about Abraham's mother's milk cow. It's n indication of just how onesided the conflict has become.

And the only reason why you don't understand me is because we differ on which side is the side of righteousness.

You're way out of line on that one Michael, and it's disappointing because you have shown yourself to usually be much better.

I don't think I'm out of line. Again, here's your quote:

"The more radical and extremist they are against the Zionist apartheid regime, the better."

You need to own up to your own statements.

It's politics Michael, and you are opposed to mine.

I probably oppose many of your politics and support many as well. I really oppose making ill-considered statements, though, and then not owning up to them.