Confirmed:Canada 2011 polls fraudulent!

This story is almost a month old apparently.

Just recently came across this link.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/25/305314/confirmed-canada-2011-polls-fraudulent/

First,I am concerned why a story like this is getting very little traction?

Then the obvious,what are the consequences of fraud?

WWWTT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some hilarious spin in that story. The judgement HAS been talked about, and reported on most news sites. Contrary to the Council of Canadians claim, it is THEIR case that was defeated, as the judge found no evidence that any member, volunteer, or employed third party with any connection to he CPC had any role in any fraud of any sort. They also failed to find a single Canadian who was prevented from voting.

the judge found no evidence that any member, volunteer, or employed third party with any connection to he CPC had any role in any fraud of any sort.

how was the Conservative Party of Canada's CIMS database accessed... who would have access to the CIMS database?

I am satisfied that [it] has been established that misleading calls about the locations of polling stations were made to electors in ridings across the country, including the subject ridings, and that the purpose of those calls was to suppress the votes of electors who had indicated their voting preference in response to earlier voter identification calls.

I am satisfied, however, that the most likely source of the information used to make the misleading calls was the CIMS database maintained and controlled by the [Conservative Party of Canada], accessed for that purpose by a person or persons currently unknown to this court.

He said he THINKS that it was likely. That's his personal political opinion, not a finding of fact. The reality is, he had no evidence of the sort. If he had a shred of evidence, the judgement would have been very different.

A better question is, where are these people whose votes were suppressed? Ten of thousands of them supposedly existed, according to the CBC and the opposition, but the judge couldn't find a single one. Not ONE?

He said he THINKS that it was likely. That's his personal political opinion, not a finding of fact. The reality is, he had no evidence of the sort. If he had a shred of evidence, the judgement would have been very different.

A better question is, where are these people whose votes were suppressed? Ten of thousands of them supposedly existed, according to the CBC and the opposition, but the judge couldn't find a single one. Not ONE?

Actually,from what it looks like,waldo highlighted the judges ruling,not the judges personal political opinion.

Also,the ruling states that misleading calls were made.Don't need to find people who were mislead to come to that finding.

WWWTT

That's some hilarious spin in that story. The judgement HAS been talked about, and reported on most news sites. Contrary to the Council of Canadians claim, it is THEIR case that was defeated, as the judge found no evidence that any member, volunteer, or employed third party with any connection to he CPC had any role in any fraud of any sort. They also failed to find a single Canadian who was prevented from voting.

Exactly, it has been discussed, this is the same story reported in May with a major spin on it, omitting those facts. The radical left wing Council of Canadians can't get over their court loss.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/31/pol-robocalls-court-decision.html

Mosley said he was not finding that the Conservative Party, its candidates or the suppliers providing live and automated robocalls were directly involved in "the campaign to mislead voters."

He said he THINKS that it was likely. That's his personal political opinion, not a finding of fact.

I see... so... the parts of the court/judge's findings you like are facts... the parts you do not care for, those are... political opinions! But, again: "how was the Conservative Party of Canada's CIMS database accessed... who would have access to the CIMS database?"

Council of Canadians is a far Left-wing activist group.

and, according to the Conservative's lawyer, they actually advertised for applicants, chose the ridings and provided the applicants with the legal arguments.

According to Wiki PressTV is 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV

Edited by scribblet

You have links for any of these claims?

Wake up boys and girls, PRESS TV is the Iranian state broadcaster. They publish anything the regime would like to be true, in the hopes it makes their own repression look less bad. This story is of course, false, and the correct account was reported awhile back.

10 seconds of fact checking could have avoided this being posted.

Despite the fact that this story has been completely suppressed in the media, CPC supporters on this board would still like to blame the media if anyone wants to talk about it.

Don't you look foolish right now.

That's what happens when you have no real objectivity or desire for accuracy, you are ready to believe anything that confirms your inner monologue. Even the the state broadcaster of a place that stones women to death.

PRESS also published the Saudi King's death 2 weeks ago (Iran hates Saudi Arabia). That was wrong too. They are the government propaganda arm. They depend on people like you for their stories to gain traction beyond people who's names begin with 'Ayatollah'.

Edited by hitops

This story is almost a month old apparently.

Just recently came across this link.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/25/305314/confirmed-canada-2011-polls-fraudulent/

First,I am concerned why a story like this is getting very little traction?

Then the obvious,what are the consequences of fraud?

WWWTT

I guess you didn't know who these guys are. Lol - look at the titles of the other stories on the sidebar. They include such insightful pieces telling us all about how Assad is great and will win the war soon, how Tony Blair is a warmonger because he wants to stop Syrian slaughter and how Iran is going to build a glorious space station!

Live and learn, pay closer attention to source next time.

So you're saying that when you don't like the message,start finding fault with the messenger???

Just like the Ford brothers and the Toronto Star?

WWWTT

lol, are you actually defending this?

Fact: The story is a complete fabrication, confirmed nowhere and discredited in our major media.

Fact: PRESS TV is Iran, they are not independent journalists. They NEVER, and are forbidden from criticizing their government. You want to trust this source?

Fact: THIS MONTH, they claimed the Saudi King died, which is also completely fabricated.

I realize it's tempting to try to save face, but don't embarrass yourself. You got duped by the department of propaganda. Now you know what PRESS TV is, and you can be aware of that in the future.

Or, just continue doubling down with the network that gives people airtime to argue that the holocaust never happened.

What does this have to do with the Ford brothers?

Perhaps you should also check out the north korean news agency to gain knowledge about your world.

Edited by hitops

I do find it interesting that the story provides no actual evidence of voter fraud. What ridings would have gone to the Liberals if not for this so-called voter suppression?

That's because it's not a story, it's a statement from the Iranian government.

PRESS TV is well known to be about as unreliable as a tabloid. They create fake reports, and this is well known all over the internet.

I do give them credit though, they are probably the best at looking and feeling like a legitimate news website, of any website under strict state control.

You have links for any of these claims?

Sure:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/federal-ruling-dismisses-robo-call-appeal-clears-tories/article12121319/?cmpid=rss1&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thursday’s ruling dismissed an application made by the Council of Canadians concerning the results in six ridings. The ruling cleared Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s Conservative Party, its candidates and two phone marketing firms of wrongdoing in the so-called robo-call controversy.

“Had I found that any of the successful electoral candidates or their agents were implicated in any way in the fraudulent activity, I would not have hesitated to exercise my discretion to annul the result,” the justice wrote. “... No such evidence was led.”

Edited by Bryan

That's because it's not a story, it's a statement from the Iranian government.

PRESS TV is well known to be about as unreliable as a tabloid. They create fake reports, and this is well known all over the internet.

I do give them credit though, they are probably the best at looking and feeling like a legitimate news website, of any website under strict state control.

You could be right because I could not find any other links on the link that I provided.

WWWTT

Even CBC couldn't torque the story enough to point the finger at the CPC:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/inside-politics-blog/2013/05/for-the-record-federal-court-ruling-on-robocalls-and-electoral-fraud.html

"In reaching this conclusion, I make no finding that the Conservative Party of Canada or any CPC candidates or RMG and RackNine Inc., were directly involved in any campaign to mislead voters," he ruled.

Here's the OPINION part:

"I am satisfied, however, that the most likely source of the information used to make the misleading calls was the CIMS database maintained and controlled by the CPC, accessed for that purpose by a person or persons currently unknown to this court."

The calls, that he already ruled there was no hard evidence they even happened, MOST LIKELY were sourced from CIMS. That is an opinion, not a ruling. No actual link to CIMS was presented, nor was any judged to have happened.

(u-lines are mine)

Edited by Bryan