Confirmed:Canada 2011 polls fraudulent!

If the police catch me and get the money back, did I rob it?

Results are irrelevant.

A crime of intentional electoral fraud occurred.

It's a police matter now to catch those responsible.

I certainly agree that the idiot who did this (it probably is Michael Sona) should be dealt with. Fraud, attempted fraud, mischief - whatever it was - it was a crappy thing to do - and a warning to the Elections Canada that we'd better tighten things up with tough legislation and some meaningful penalties before the next election. My beef is the use of the Robocall scam by the usual suspects to breathlessly claim that the Conservatives "stole the election". NOT ONE disenfranchised voter could be found - and you can bet that the opposition, The Star, and the CBC were searching high and low.

Edited by Keepitsimple

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly agree that the idiot who did this (it probably is Michael Sona) should be dealt with. Fraud, attempted fraud, mischief - whatever it was - it was a crappy thing to do - and a warning to the Elections Canada that we'd better tighten things up with tough legislation and some meaningful penalties before the next election.

I don't believe Michael Sona had admin access to the CIMS database in Ottawa. He's only charged re his Guelph riding. However, I believe he will reveal some interesting info at his trial, unless he dies a suspicious death first, or gets bought off.

My beef is the use of the Robocall scam by the usual suspects to breathlessly claim that the Conservatives "stole the election". NOT ONE disenfranchised voter could be found - and you can bet that the opposition, The Star, and the CBC were searching high and low.

Totally irrelevant.

Crimes were committed. Criminals will pay.

Irrelevant.

Intentional electoral fraud is a crime.

And the police will find the criminal(s).

I think all of us would like closure to this mess. It's pretty obvious though that it's not some grand conspiracy - because people talk. It's likely that Michael Sona is at least the "enabler" for Guelph. Keep in mind that he didn't have to be a techno-geek - he just had to give his Login and Passwork to a geek friend. If you've watched any of the Michael Sona interviews, you can tell he's a little "different"....so contrary to your speculation that he might meet a suspicious death or be bought off - my guess is it's Sona and a Sona-geek. But hey - that's why we want closure - to end the speculation.

I guess it doesn't matter how many Canadian journalists the Iranians beat to death. Some people hate Harper so much, they'll accept just about anything. This is essentially a press release from the Iranian government partnered with a far leftwing Canadian political group, the Orwellian named Council of Canadians.

Hence this thread's entire existance...

The judge found that there was widespread fraud in the last election using the Conservative CIMS database, despite there not being enough evidence for the judge to make any definitive statements about anything else. The suggestion is clear. Had more evidence been submitted, the talking points would be moot. Bryan, you need to step back and think about whose credibility has been shredded here. You also need to ask yourself if you want this kind of tampering, whether successful or not, to be status quo for Canadian elections, regardless of which party is doing it. This is entirely a non-partisan issue, but you continue to try to make it one. Why?

Come one Jacee, ever since the election the left has been running to the courts with a bunch of BS hoping to over turn the results. Poor losers and now that you see a government doing a better job then any other government we have had , it make the losers even more pathetic.

as was stated/shown with referenced links, the exact same article theme/content appeared throughout several Canadian mainstream media outlets. Are you (also) declaring the National Post, Globe & Mail, etc., to be propaganda news outlets?

Anything can be determined a propaganda site when it comes down to it. Depends on what they want in the spotlight.

HOWEVER, in this case with other sites backing up the information, then it gives this more weight. Unless the news organizations are using a single source as we see with many news articles.

So regardless of the scope of the fraud, we still know fraud took place and people need to be held accountable. I really don't have any faith that we will see large repercussions because of it.

The original Iranian article did not tell the whole story, it omitted pertinent information such as the judge ruling that the calls did not affect the election results etc. etc. Other news outlets reported the whole thing (well, I didn't check the Star :)- ) therefore, the Iranian site can be called a propaganda site because it was only reporting on the part it wanted people to see.

Totally impossible to say it had no impact on the election. The fact it occurred is enough to call by-elections in certain ridings.

And will Harper ever show us the damn check?

Actually no, it's easy to say. All the complainants had to do was find just one person who was affected and would have established at least some credibility to their case. They couldn't. The case was frivolous. They had no proof at all that anyone was denied a vote.....but this leftist organization just wanted to keep the fraud in the headlines - something we all knew without the need of this court case.

I don't believe Michael Sona had admin access to the CIMS database in Ottawa. He's only charged re his Guelph riding. However, I believe he will reveal some interesting info at his trial, unless he dies a suspicious death first, or gets bought off.

Okay that's just hilarious. Put your tinfoil hat on everyone. Mike Sona is on the Conservative hit-list. The information he has on the amateur and botched robo-call scandal is going to rock the Conservative regime and His Grace Stephen Harper can't have that.

Actually no, it's easy to say. All the complainants had to do was find just one person who was affected and would have established at least some credibility to their case.

just one?

A signed affidavit indicates that 150 to 200 voters in Guelph showed up at a phony vote location at the Quebec Street Mall and some voters ripped up their voter identification cards in anger

That is the intent of voter suppression....

Totally impossible to say it had no impact on the election. The fact it occurred is enough to call by-elections in certain ridings.

And will Harper ever show us the damn check?

Why and can he, the check is from a private account and has nothing to with the goverment.

Why and can he, the check is from a private account and has nothing to with the goverment.

uhhh... some speculate the cheque may have been written on the 'secret' account PIK... you know, the secret one! As OGFT suggests, particularly given the espoused position heights of Harper Conservative transparency/accountability, just show the cheque and be rid of all the speculation.

• 2 weeks later...

as was stated/shown with referenced links, the exact same article theme/content appeared throughout several Canadian mainstream media outlets. Are you (also) declaring the National Post, Globe & Mail, etc., to be propaganda news outlets?

Umm no that wasn't shown. The Iranian gov report (PRESS TV) story is completely different from what occurred and was factually reported in our media.

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said. The Iranian government does not produce news, they produce propaganda. You folks referencing this based on this article, are making fools of yourselves. We live in an age where tyrants cannot control the message anymore, to buy into this one is bizarre.

Edited by hitops

the court ruling declared that electoral fraud occurred... the court ruling declared there was an orchestrated effort to suppress votes with a 'most likely' association to someone with access to the Conservative Party of Canada's CIMS database.

most of the article addresses a position/quote attributed to the Council of Canadians... I understand those to be accurate depictions. If you object to the Council of Canadians position... its actions in bringing the court case forward, just say so. Or, do you take exception to the articles use of "widespread" in defining the extent of the 2011 electoral fraud? Is 6 election ridings... widespread? Of course, separate from the ruling proper, 6 was simply the number of ridings the Council of Canadians brought forward given the closeness of the votes in those respective ridings... there were certainly more than 6 ridings where voter suppression robocalls occurred. Perhaps you object to the article not including the judges qualifier "most likely" in describing the association to someone with access to the Conservative Party of Canada's CIMS database... is that a... quibble on your part? Really, what's your specific beef(s) with the article?

Actually no, it's easy to say. All the complainants had to do was find just one person who was affected and would have established at least some credibility to their case. They couldn't. The case was frivolous. They had no proof at all that anyone was denied a vote.....but this leftist organization just wanted to keep the fraud in the headlines - something we all knew without the need of this court case.

Oh it's sweeter than that: With the judge determining that fraud did occur in multiple ridings, it's clear that Michael Sona isn't the only operative, and a police investigation is required and in progress.