Confirmed:Canada 2011 polls fraudulent!

The media party is really getting desperate now, to start comi ng out with crap and lies like this. People are finnaly wakingt up to these double standards. With the fords, quebec mayors, angry tom, and trudeau screwing charaties, but yet everyone still picks on poor harper the only honest guy in the bunch.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In reaching this conclusion, I make no finding that the Conservative Party of Canada or any CPC candidates or RMG and RackNine Inc., were directly involved in any campaign to mislead voters," he ruled.

you need to "bone up" on your legalise! "Make no finding" is NOT the same as "I did not find". The full ruling quote:

In reaching this conclusion, I make no finding that the CPC, any CPC candidates, or RMG and RackNine Inc., were directly involved in the campaign to mislead voters. To require the applicants to identify the perpetrators of the misleading calls would impose an impossibly high standard of proof.

Here's the OPINION part:

huh! Again, it seems that within the court ruling, the parts you like are findings... the parts you do not like are "OPINIONS". :lol:

The calls, that he already ruled there was no hard evidence they even happened, MOST LIKELY were sourced from CIMS. That is an opinion, not a ruling. No actual link to CIMS was presented, nor was any judged to have happened.

double huh! What are you on about with your statement, "The calls, that he already ruled there was no hard evidence they even happened"? Citation request!

From the Federal Court ruling... "the evidence points to elaborate efforts to conceal the identity of those accessing the (Conservative Party of Canada CIMS) database and arranging for the calls to be made"

I am satisfied, however, that the most likely source of the information used to make the misleading calls was the CIMS database maintained and controlled by the CPC, accessed for that purpose by a person or persons currently unknown to this Court. There is no evidence to indicate that the use of the CIMS database in this manner was approved or condoned by the CPC. Rather the evidence points to elaborate efforts to conceal the identity of those accessing the database and arranging for the calls to be made.

I think the "media party" is a fictitious party/group/consortium that is "out to get" Harper,created by PIK.

Sounds pretty much like something along the lines of an conspiracy theory.

WWWTT

PIK, just who is in the Media Party? Who is the leader of the Media Party? :lol:

Anyone not named Harper, Clement and Flaherty

The head of the Media Party is named Honderich.

Had a chat w Tony last Saturday afternoon (non-political and he was there as a private citizen) and sooo wanted to bust his chops , but no can do, time and place for all that and where we were was not it.

I do find it interesting that the story provides no actual evidence of voter fraud.

Federal judge confirms election fraud in 2011 vote - Canada.com

http://www.canada.com/mobile/story.html?id=8427519

That was the ruling, yes. Election fraud did occur.

The how and who is now for police investigation.

It's not over yet.

What ridings would have gone to the Liberals if not for this so-called voter suppression?

Election fraud is a crime even if no elections were overturned.

There is currently no evidence that the Conservative Party was involved.

There is evidence that the CIMS database was used, and the records of who accessed it were deleted.

Since election fraud was found to have occurred, the investigation is in the hands of the police now.

Stay tuned ...

Edited by jacee

They also failed to find a single Canadian who was prevented from voting.

That's the key that makes this mischief almost laughable....and you can bet that Leftist groups tried their very best to try and find at least one voter who would swear in court that they were prevented from voting. Not one could be found. 1200 robocalls - 600 in Guelph and another 600 spread across 250 ridings - less than 3 per riding. It's another tempest in a teapot. Remember how all those Leftist online registration websites indicated there were over 30,000 robocalls.....and then it was whittled down to 15,000, then to 8000, then finally, about 1200 actual robocalls? And not one person would admit that they were deprived of their vote. But of course it all gets reported as one big, massive fraud - because it makes for compelling TV - terrible journalism, but good media attention.

Have I said anything that's not true?

Edited by Keepitsimple

This story is almost a month old apparently.

Just recently came across this link.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/25/305314/confirmed-canada-2011-polls-fraudulent/

First,I am concerned why a story like this is getting very little traction?

Then the obvious,what are the consequences of fraud?

WWWTT

Yeah this is just like the media being paid off.. none the less its in the past volunteer as an election worker if you want fair elections maybe the top two parties will let you, cause you know they pick the staff.. regardless they insure only the elite people with a few thousand dollars to flush down the toilet on auditors will be able to run, if an accountant lets them.

but that is free elections in canada, chances are you will get an insider anyway. Maybe you can vote for a party that doesn't pick who you can vote for. That might be a move towards representation.

If you don't know them personally chances are either you arn't involved locally or they arn't involved locally...

they are just going to rape you anyway. its all rigged.

they control the transmission

Edited by AlienB

The media party is really getting desperate now, to start comi ng out with crap and lies like this. People are finnaly wakingt up to these double standards. With the fords, quebec mayors, angry tom, and trudeau screwing charaties, but yet everyone still picks on poor harper the only honest guy in the bunch.

The media seems to be pretty desperate these days and do not recognize their own double standards. I would not say poor old harper, but the press seems to be heavy on allegations and innuendo rather than proof/facts.

LOL that's funny. PressTV. Yes. We should all be discussing Iranian propaganda website news. Further proof some people shouldn't be allowed to internet!

as was stated/shown with referenced links, the exact same article theme/content appeared throughout several Canadian mainstream media outlets. Are you (also) declaring the National Post, Globe & Mail, etc., to be propaganda news outlets?

LOL that's funny. PressTV. Yes. We should all be discussing Iranian propaganda website news. Further proof some people shouldn't be allowed to internet!

It certainly was presented in a different context than other reports. It also left out the pertinent facts, lying by omission I suppose. Makes you wonder what other kind of tripe is being offered up to Iranians.

as was stated/shown with referenced links, the exact same article theme/content appeared throughout several Canadian mainstream media outlets. Are you (also) declaring the National Post, Globe & Mail, etc., to be propaganda news outlets?

I'm declaring that PressTV is a hilariously dumb source to reference. That's all I said. I'm not sure why you're trying to defend that, but judging by your profile picture I think it's safe to say you're not a very likely source of unbiased debate.

The PressTV article indicates that the 2011 election was fraudulent, and that it was widespread. Judge Mosley, however, merely indicated that there was election fraud, and it was in a very small number of ridings. What's even more interesting is that not a single person came forward indicating that they'd been prevented from voting as a result. In essence, what we really end up with is confirmation of a bungled and incompetent attempt at election fraud, not that the 2011 election was fraudulent as the credible Iranian state media would have you believe.

Again, I think it's kind of odd that you would take issue with someone questioning Iranian state media, but I guess you're taking the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach, huh!?

I guess it doesn't matter how many Canadian journalists the Iranians beat to death. Some people hate Harper so much, they'll accept just about anything. This is essentially a press release from the Iranian government partnered with a far leftwing Canadian political group, the Orwellian named Council of Canadians.

I'm declaring that PressTV is a hilariously dumb source to reference. That's all I said. I'm not sure why you're trying to defend that, but judging by your profile picture I think it's safe to say you're not a very likely source of unbiased debate.

The PressTV article indicates that the 2011 election was fraudulent, and that it was widespread. Judge Mosley, however, merely indicated that there was election fraud, and it was in a very small number of ridings. What's even more interesting is that not a single person came forward indicating that they'd been prevented from voting as a result. In essence, what we really end up with is confirmation of a bungled and incompetent attempt at election fraud, not that the 2011 election was fraudulent as the credible Iranian state media would have you believe.

Again, I think it's kind of odd that you would take issue with someone questioning Iranian state media, but I guess you're taking the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach, huh!?

No sorry you're wrong.

The judge RULED.Not the judge SAID!

Furthermore,Canadians are to smart to fall for the fraudulent act to divert them from the polls.

Just because there were no victims who have come forward does not mean that the illegal fraudulent act never occurred.

WWWTT

I guess it doesn't matter how many Canadian journalists the Iranians beat to death. Some people hate Harper so much, they'll accept just about anything. This is essentially a press release from the Iranian government partnered with a far leftwing Canadian political group, the Orwellian named Council of Canadians.

You are only referring to the link.

The actual story of this fraud did occur and I believe there is still an investigation under way.

I am sure there is more to come.

Patience Shady.

WWWTT

The judge RULED.Not the judge SAID!

In his ruling, the judge said...

Better?

Just because there were no victims who have come forward does not mean that the illegal fraudulent act never occurred.

I never said that it never occured. I agree it occured, as did the judge. It's just that it had no impact on the election results whatsoever, so regardless of whether or not fraud was attempted, the results of the election weren't fraudulent, as your goof opening post/link claimed.

Edited by Abberon

That's the key that makes this mischief almost laughable....and you can bet that Leftist groups tried their very best to try and find at least one voter who would swear in court that they were prevented from voting. Not one could be found. 1200 robocalls - 600 in Guelph and another 600 spread across 250 ridings - less than 3 per riding. It's another tempest in a teapot. Remember how all those Leftist online registration websites indicated there were over 30,000 robocalls.....and then it was whittled down to 15,000, then to 8000, then finally, about 1200 actual robocalls? And not one person would admit that they were deprived of their vote. But of course it all gets reported as one big, massive fraud - because it makes for compelling TV - terrible journalism, but good media attention.

Have I said anything that's not true?

The election was 2 years ago. What would you expect? How many people can remember a call they received in 2011??

In his ruling, the judge said...

Better?

I never said that it never occured. I agree it occured, as did the judge. It's just that it had no impact on the election results whatsoever, so regardless of whether or not fraud was attempted, the results of the election weren't fraudulent, as your goof opening post/link claimed.

Hi Abberon

Never claimed that the results were fraudulent.

Only posted a link and and asked two questions.

And just as a side note,under what other name have you posted here as?

WWWTT

The election was 2 years ago. What would you expect? How many people can remember a call they received in 2011??

Over 30,000 people supposedly contacted Elections Canada to claim they received the misleading calls. When asked to testify in court, NOT ONE real person could be found.

NOT ONE!

Not one person - anywhere in Canada - has stepped forward to claim they didn't vote because of a robocall.

Tempest in a teapot.

If the police catch me and get the money back, did I rob it?

Results are irrelevant.

A crime of intentional electoral fraud occurred.

It's a police matter now to catch those responsible.