Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control

bud

a new low in israel. forced birth control, targeting a specific ethnic group

That Israel should allegedly engage in this activity is particularly shocking, considering the practice was widely used by the Germans throughout the Shoah. While the scale and effects of these operations cannot be compared, Israel’s implicit intent to limit ‘burdensome’ (read: undesirable) portions of the population recalls the dark eugenics experiments World War II.

link

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I read one of your posts it reminds me of this:

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington , DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...

So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS

AFRICAN IMMIGRANT

AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

a new low in israel. forced birth control, targeting a specific ethnic group

That Israel should allegedly engage in this activity is particularly shocking, considering the practice was widely used by the Germans throughout the Shoah. While the scale and effects of these operations cannot be compared, Israel’s implicit intent to limit ‘burdensome’ (read: undesirable) portions of the population recalls the dark eugenics experiments World War II.

link

Typical for you, you have not given a full picture. I drilled through to the underlying facts, as linked in the article. The Ethiopians who were brought in have no education and are largely unemployable. Still they have the right, as Jewis, to refuge. That does not mean that Israel should get the dubious privilege of subsidizing their internal population explosion.

Typical for you, you have not given a full picture. I drilled through to the underlying facts, as linked in the article. The Ethiopians who were brought in have no education and are largely unemployable. Still they have the right, as Jewis, to refuge. That does not mean that Israel should get the dubious privilege of subsidizing their internal population explosion.

Why not? Their children are certainly educable and can become productive citizens, no? Sounds like racism to me.

So, what are you saying? Israel should only be a homeland to wealthy Jews? All others can enter but only if they don't reproduce?

How do you enforce that really? Do poor Ashkenazi Jews get the same thing? What about educated Ethiopian Jews?

Sounds pretty racist if you ask me.

You are a funny one. On the one hand, you freak out about the Arab "demographic timebomb," yet here you are advocating forced sterilization for Jews. By your dubious logic, they should start sterilizing the Haredim.

Your argument is absolutely disgusting. Sterilizing people is genocide. Sterilizing people to control social "problems" is eugenics. There is absolutely no defence for this and that you would support genocide in this way is unconscionable, especially considering you're a Jew.

Edited by cybercoma

Guest American Woman

I think it's terrible; that most injections apparently were administered without the women's knowledge or consent is inexcusable. Good to see that this will no longer be happening.

What else is there to say but "it's wrong"? Perhaps we should whip out the ol' Protocols of Zion and see if this is part of some larger Jewish plot?

If Bud has posted about those 18 shootings in Syria, you would have had no problem fulminating on and on about those dastardly Arabs. Here's something the Jews did, and your response is meh. See the diff?

If Bud has posted about those 18 shootings in Syria, you would have had no problem fulminating on and on about those dastardly Arabs. Here's something the Jews did, and your response is meh. See the diff?

Like bud would. But on a list of horrors in the Middle East, this rates what? Number 307 out of 500? Seriously...Canada hands this stuff out like candy w/o a full explanation as to its effects and other uses.

Guest American Woman

What else is there to say but "it's wrong"? Perhaps we should whip out the ol' Protocols of Zion and see if this is part of some larger Jewish plot?

Yep. It's wrong, and it's no longer being done, which seems to be the way these things go in democratic, enlightened nations - the wrongs get corrected. Too bad we can't say the same about other nations where much more horrendous wrongs are being committed; nations that don't seem to appear on some's radar.

Edited by American Woman

Yep. It's wrong, and it's no longer being done, which seems to be the way these things go in democratic, enlightened nations - the wrongs get corrected. Too bad we can't say the same about other nations where much more horrendous wrongs are being committed; nations that don't seem to appear on some's radar.

It is wrong. I'm sure there are better ways to stop folks from having babies that involves their input and consent.

I'm not sure about the US, but Canada often hand this stuff out to welfare mothers etc who can't afford the pill. It's pretty rough stuff...which is a part they do not tell you about. Women stop their cycle and it can lead to all sorts of weird mood swings, etc. At time psychotic behaviour, even. But here you go, honey...a prescription for depo-provera. Only $20 for 3 months!

Edited by DogOnPorch

Guest American Woman
It is wrong. I'm sure there are better ways to stop folks from having babies that involves their input and consent.

Absolutely. It should definitely involve their input and consent - and it should definitely include educating them about such decisions.

I'm not sure about the US, but Canada often hand this stuff out to welfare mothers etc who can't afford the pill.

But it's not without their knowledge or consent.

It's pretty rough stuff...which is a part they do not tell you about. Women stop their cycle and it can lead to all sorts of weird mood swings, etc. At time psychotic behaviour, even. But here you go, honey...a prescription for depo-provera. Only $20 for 3 months!

I do question how much 'educating' women is a part of it, or to what degree the women using it understand the full implications; in Israel, though, one nationality was singled out. As I said, it's good to see that this will no longer be happening, which seems to be the end result of such wrong-doinigs in democratic, enlightened nations.

As I said, it's good to see that this will no longer be happening, which seems to be the end result of such wrong-doinigs in democratic, enlightened nations.

it's not the end result of being 'enlightened'. it is the end result of being caught red-handed.

Guest American Woman

it's not the end result of being 'enlightened'. it is the end result of being caught red-handed.

Many countries are "caught red-handed" doing much more despicable things - yet they continue carrying on same as always. Surely that hasn't escaped you?

Many countries are "caught red-handed" doing much more despicable things - yet they continue carrying on same as always. Surely that hasn't escaped you?

what's your point?

the reason the israeli government had to stop this disgusting practice was because they were caught. not because they were enlightened. if they were enlightened, there wouldn't have been such a practice to begin with.

Edited by bud

Guest American Woman

what's your point?

the reason the israeli government had to stop this disgusting practice was because they were caught. not because they were enlightened. if they were enlightened, there wouldn't have been such a practice to begin with.

My point is that non-democratic, non-enlightened countries don't change their behavior when they are "caught." My point is that there are many such nations carrying out terrible atrocities as we 'speak.' Yet you focus on this, on Israel, even though it's already been determined that it was the wrong thing to do - and stopped.