Harper Gallery leaves MP's speechless...

This just shows his open and available stature

:lol:

Um ... it's only his picture picture picture picture picture that's open and available, Fletch ... available to remind his Ministers and MP's that he's the boss.

Don't get all misty-eyed now ... Harper wouldn't like that like that like that like that ...

The left sure is scraping the bottom of the barrel. If that is all they have now, is to many pics of harper, then that tells me harper is doing a great job. And who put them up, maybe the people that work for him becasue of how proud they are of him, maybe the libs were the ones that were not to proud of their leader.

Edited by PIK

People didn't vote Liberal, Tory or NDP. They voted Harper, Ignatieff, or Layton. That's just the way it is. Most of the time they barely even knew the name of their local candidate, and didn't care. So obviously some flunky decided to put Harper's picture up in place of whatever, party logos, maybe. Big shrug.

False statement.

Only the voters in the respective ridings of each of the leaders mentioned voted for those party leaders.Special note would be in the last election Ignatief lost his seat because he did not garner enough votes.Kind of makes your statement ironic actually.

It's in my opinion that many voters vote for the leaders party(that the voter likes),but many do not.

WWWTT

Or..... the only thing keeping this country growing was the policies the opposition forced on the Conservatives and as time goes on and Canadians are worse and worse off it will be the CPC dropping like a rock.

What specific policies are you talking about punked? I'd really like to know how uncle Jack saved the Canadian economy. Really, I'm dying to know.

You would just love that wouldn't you? Just because that is how your behaved when your team wasn't in power does not mean that is how all of us respond to adversity.

Ooh. Bill gets slammed with a left hook kindergarten comeback. "I know you are but what am I!?"

False statement.

Only the voters in the respective ridings of each of the leaders mentioned voted for those party leaders.Special note would be in the last election Ignatief lost his seat because he did not garner enough votes.Kind of makes your statement ironic actually.

Thanks for the great lesson. We had no idea!

It's in my opinion that many voters vote for the leaders party(that the voter likes),but many do not.

WWWTT

Most voters don't know jack **** about the election, know less about the specific candidates in their ridings and vote based on which leader they like best, so yeah.

Sorry, Bill. Everyone else that has been in that place was also a politicians and none of them hung pictures of themselves exclusively.

Bill is correct in calling Harper narcissistic. Narcissists can barely see past their own nose, unless they are looking at their reflection in a mirror.

Thanks for the great lesson. We had no idea!

Most voters don't know jack **** about the election, know less about the specific candidates in their ridings and vote based on which leader they like best, so yeah.

Ya thanks for telling me that.

Try saying it to Argus,thanks!

Only reason why I stated the obvious is because this site has become booooring!

Nothing here to look at,time to keep moving on.

WWWTT

Not "boooring" Woot, there is just a difference of opinion now! Its exciting!!! Embrace it! Embrace the other opinions! We cant all be unionized!!!!!! The flavor of hard work and dedications will bring color to this black and white forum! A little banter, and opposite view, some real dialog! Aint that what its all about?

Stick around for a bit,,,, please! Discuss!

Ya thanks for telling me that.

Try saying it to Argus,thanks!

WWWTT

The article is from 2008.

I'm sure Harper has changed since then.

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe this is the way he SHOULD be!

All leaders need to be a bit narcissistic. If you don't have a strong belief in yourself you simply cannot lead! Look at generals like Patton. Look at any good manager you've ever known.

Some folks are too quick to paint a character trait as negative without specifying the context. Usually this is because they are simply looking for anything and everything to serve as a criticism of someone they didn't like in the first place.

I find this a very effeminate way of looking at people. I have noticed over the years a definite gender difference in how we rate other people. For example, in a workplace or team effort, a man may not like another fellow but still perfectly recognize him as a good worker or skilled at a certain task. Men can work together despite not liking each other.

Women however tend to put their confidence in someone solely on how well they like them! If they like someone they want them on their team. If they don't, they don't. They never seem to think about performance as a separate factor.

Perhaps this is why old Toronto tends to be so left wing, with the high population of male metrosexuals.

There! Things have been slow and boring lately! That should be good for at least 20 pages of flames! :P

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe this is the way he SHOULD be!

All leaders need to be a bit narcissistic. If you don't have a strong belief in yourself you simply cannot lead! Look at generals like Patton. Look at any good manager you've ever known.

Self confidence and narcissism are two different things. One is confident, the other is self absorbed.

WWWTT

You mean you don't have as many opportunities to troll and bait people into moronic arguments? Oh dear. I can only hope that this place remains boring for you. Maybe you'll move on and spare us.