Romney, The Inevitable Nominee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have moved on to "I know you are but what am I" wow. I don't think that is going to play well in the debates.

No, you're just not interested in a real discussion. Instead, it's talking point, after talking point. I just don't care for that type of thing anymore. Sorry.

No, you're just not interested in a real discussion. Instead, it's talking point, after talking point. I just don't care for that type of thing anymore. Sorry.

No what you want is for me to agree to your point of view and I have no interest in that. What I have done is pointed out why you are wrong and you have nothing to come back with because Romney hasn't put out his talking points yet.

Anyways, I'm done talking about Obama. This thread is about the next President of the United States. Mitt Romney!

I do recall you saying that Obama was going to win last time too. Well if your track record is correct, Romney will get in, and he will be worse than Obama which was worse than Bush.

Go Shady.

huntsman and perry will be gone.

I agree.

Ron Paul is surging in South Carolina :) one poll today has him at 16% while another has him at 20%. I think it will end up being Romney vs Paul. Huntsman and Perry will be gone after South Carolina and Santorum will probably be out sometime during the caucus states that follow. I am not to sure how well Gingrich will do.

I am not to sure how well Gingrich will do.

Gingrich will probably hang on for at least another month. He's running a low cost campaign, using free media from the cable networks to get out his message. That being said, he's probably not going poll very high if he doesn't do something big in South Carolina. He'll stay in it just to try and mess things up for Romney. It's personal to him.

I agree.

Ron Paul is surging in South Carolina :) one poll today has him at 16% while another has him at 20%. I think it will end up being Romney vs Paul. Huntsman and Perry will be gone after South Carolina and Santorum will probably be out sometime during the caucus states that follow. I am not to sure how well Gingrich will do.

This might help make your prediction true. All the candidates besides Romney and Paul have been thrown out of the Virginia primary.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/13/politics/virginia-gop-primary-ballot/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Gingrich will probably hang on for at least another month. He's running a low cost campaign, using free media from the cable networks to get out his message. That being said, he's probably not going poll very high if he doesn't do something big in South Carolina. He'll stay in it just to try and mess things up for Romney. It's personal to him.

Gingrich is somewhat angry and arrogant, in my opinion. A part of him seems to not get why the citizenry aren't crazy about him yet.

Gingrich is somewhat angry and arrogant, in my opinion. A part of him seems to not get why the citizenry aren't crazy about him yet.

Still with such a shitty slate I thought he might do ok. I mean... the guy thats winning now, lost to a 70 year old senile dude last time around!

Just want to point in Obama's weekly address he talked a lot about "insourcing" bringing good paying American Jobs back to America. Sounds like he is going to run on it, against Romney the king of outsourcing at Bain. Seriously what are Republicans thinking nominating this guy?

Also over the last week Romney's Favorables have gone down 7 points and that is just with the Republicans using Kid gloves with Bain. The Dems wont be so nice when they do it.

Edited by punked

Also over the last week Romney's Favorables have gone down 7 points and that is just with the Republicans using Kid gloves with Bain. The Dems wont be so nice when they do it.

Source ?

I ask because CNN.com has this:

One-time Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney is back on top in the race for the GOP nomination, according to a new national survey.

A CNN/ORC International poll, conducted on Wednesday and Thursday after the New Hampshire primary, also indicates that the former Massachusetts governor's support nearly doubles in hypothetical one-on-one match-ups against his strongest rivals.

According to the survey, 34% of Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP say they're likely to support the former Massachusetts governor for the nomination

Guest American Woman
punked, on 14 January 2012 - 11:06 AM, said: Also over the last week Romney's Favorables have gone down 7 points and that is just with the Republicans using Kid gloves with Bain. The Dems wont be so nice when they do it.

Source ?

I ask because CNN.com has this:

I heard the same thing regarding the 7 point drop on the news yesterday. Here's one source:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 13, 2012

.....there are some signs that there could be trouble ahead for Romney:

His net favorability is down 7 points in the last week from +31 (60/29) to +24 (57/33)

I heard the same thing regarding the 7 point drop on the news yesterday. Here's one source:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 13, 2012

.....there are some signs that there could be trouble ahead for Romney:

His net favorability is down 7 points in the last week from +31 (60/29) to +24 (57/33)

Good poll, but should be pointed out that this is South Carolina only.

Good poll, but should be pointed out that this is South Carolina only.

That is the only place Bain ads are playing. South Carolina decides the south or is at least the bell weather for it, and if Newt pulls it out on the Bain ads it becomes a much tougher road to the nomination. Newt is pulling close to.

Edited by punked

Just want to point in Obama's weekly address he talked a lot about "insourcing" bringing good paying American Jobs back to America.

Just more words. He's destroying jobs with his policies. It's quite ironic.

against Romney the king of outsourcing at Bain.

Just more talking points from you. Seriously, can you not have a reasonable discussion without treating every thread like a post-debate spin room?

Just more words. He's destroying jobs with his policies. It's quite ironic.

Just more talking points from you. Seriously, can you not have a reasonable discussion without treating every thread like a post-debate spin room?

We can talk about Romney's record as an outsourcer if you want. You will have to get use to defending sending American jobs abroad anyway.