Rampant antisemitism remains prevalent

Bonam

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not only was "apartheid" developed in Canada with imperial blessing, it continues to this day with occupied unceded land, broken treaties, disparate incarcerations, homicides, assaults, and a polluted environment.

All bush_cheney2004 nonsense. Notice how he/she never provides sources for his/her fabrications.

How can one trust anything he/she says when she/he takes the name of the world's grandest liars, when he/she continually and relentlessly with no shame whatsoever defends and glorifies US war crimes, terrorism, baby killing, rape, torture, ..., when he/she is not even truthful about his/her gender?

Edited by hot enough

26 minutes ago, hot enough said:

when he/she is not even truthful about his/her gender?

bush-cheney2004 is fully entitled to change his/her gender anytime he/she feels like it.

A Harvard University office devoted to LGBT issues reportedly has issued a flier telling students that gender identity can change as frequently as “day to day.”

The flier from the Ivy League schools BGLTQ Student Life office, headlined “Get the facts about gender diversity,” informs readers that “Sex assigned at birth and gender identity are not necessarily the same,” Campus Reform reported Thursday.

The flyer adds that “gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, and/or how one is perceived in daily life.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/20/harvard-tells-students-gender-identity-can-change-/

We're talking Harvard here, not some unknown university.

With this endorsement I think more and more individuals will avail themselves of this flexibility.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Still in denial I see, but that is completely expected.   Not only was "apartheid" developed in Canada with imperial blessing, it continues to this day

Oh yeah. I see how your comparison works.

• Canada has checkpoints for the aboriginals.
  • Canada has non-aboriginal only roads.
  • Canada has built walls separating communities.
  • Canada attacks an open air prison and bombs the hell of aboriginals and demolishes buildings every few years.
  • Canada cuts supplies going into communities.
  • Canada allows extremist groups to go into homes of aboriginals and take over them.
  • Canada doesn't allow ambulances to go through checkpoints, because the woman having the child doesn't have proper permits.

I can go on with your amazing comparison! 

You nailed it again BC2004!

5 hours ago, marcus said:

• Canada attacks an open air prison and bombs the hell of aboriginals and demolishes buildings every few years.
  • Canada allows extremist groups to go into homes of aboriginals and take over them.
  • Canada doesn't allow ambulances to go through checkpoints, because the woman having the child doesn't have proper permits.

If the natives were to start blowing up pizza parlors and aircraft and attacking schools, driving trucks over people and blowing up churches  - you watch how fast our laws would change. The FLQ killed eight people and kidnapped a British diplomat and we got the war measures act. What do you think an active, community supported terrorist campaign that killed thousands would do?

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

in my opinion, the best of @bush_cheney2004's posts remind us that Canadian smugness needs to be shown back to us from time to time.

Compared to the decades of American smugness brought upon the world?  There was a French filmed I watched with a bank robbing situation and one guy piped up 'I AM AN AMERICAN, YOU CAN'T DO THIS' ..  he got 2 blasts from the gun and was never heard from again.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

What best? Is that when she/he is celebrating the slaughter of half a million Iraqi children?

He has has never. Provide the words. Go on. Finish once the false allegations you start Provide the words. You come on this forum, support a cut and paste  jpb smeering Israelis as joyful terrorists ,  trivialize the holocaust, present your subjective opinions as scientific facts, pose as a scientist, inault people then in the next breath call for the moderator to protect you and now you again out and lie-provide the words  that celebrate  slaughters when you belittle the holocaust claiming there were many, Go on finish it. You never do. This is why I consider your words on this forum nothing but ejaculate an you keep good company.

Edited by Rue

8 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Compared to the decades of American smugness brought upon the world?  There was a French filmed I watched with a bank robbing situation and one guy piped up 'I AM AN AMERICAN, YOU CAN'T DO THIS' ..  he got 2 blasts from the gun and was never heard from again.

And? Did you have a point other than to evidence the very thing Bush satirizes?

"  its an interesting kind of hemmeroid...it denies its an irritant. "

Rue 11111111111111111111111111

Edited by Rue

2 minutes ago, Rue said:

And? Did you have a point other than to evidence the very thing Bush satirizes?

"  its an interesting kind of hemmeroid...it denies its an irritant. "

Rue 11111111111111111111111111

He's not satirizing a damn thing. If anything he is satirizing Americans. Come on who else would use a moniker like that in a non-satirical way. You only use that name if you want to troll. And that he has done for quite a few years.

But if you want smugness, let's talk about how the USA is patrolling the Northern parts of the Perisan Gulf, right on Iran's doorstep, then the US cries foul when one of these insignificant patrol boats comes close to it. The USA is putting itself in these positions to cry foul and throw some more bombs around.

So Iranian boats patrolling Iranian waters are somehow a threat to the USA. Dumb.

7 hours ago, marcus said:

Yes. Should he or I remind you that in your beloved religious nations of Islam which you support, sharia law, the law you want imposed on Israel, it created apartherid called dhimmitude thousands of years before Canadian apartherid of aboriginals. Zip over your selective righteous head hmmm?

Look at you playing the righteous finger pointer when you come from as bigoted and apartheid a religious and legal system as they come.

You drip sharia law apartheid and you want to point your finger of righteousness at others for being bigots?

Save it. English sounding names don't change the stink any way you slice it.

15 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

He's not satirizing a damn thing. If anything he is satirizing Americans. Come on who else would use a moniker like that in a non-satirical way. You only use that name if you want to troll. And that he has done for quite a few years.

But if you want smugness, let's talk about how the USA is patrolling the Northern parts of the Perisan Gulf, right on Iran's doorstep, then the US cries foul when one of these insignificant patrol boats comes close to it. The USA is putting itself in these positions to cry foul and throw some more bombs around.

So Iranian boats patrolling Iranian waters are somehow a threat to the USA. Dumb.

You like to call anyone on this forum you disagree with a troll. You throw out that word and whine that you want people censored. Excuse me if I find your accusations of others as trolls a crock of whiny crap.

The US was patrolling in international waters. Save the spin and propaganda Tehran Terry..The Iranian Revolutionary Guard harasses ships at international sea. Its caused many incidents with India, Britain, Italy Germany, France, Belgium, the list goes on and on. The US safeguards the ship lanes not just for American ships but all international ships not just from Iran's idiots. but terrorists and pirates. The US spends billions for its navy and saves thousands at sea every year and protects international shipping so that you can live the lifestyle you do and be smug.

Without the US navy protecting all nations you wouldn't be living the way you do sitting on that smug buttox.

The US did not throw bombs around. They in fact shot off warning flares. What pathetic terminology even  for you Tehran Terry.. Yah it must be something putting yourself at Hot Enough's level of rhetoric.

Man oh man you boyz are somethin else.

Edited by Rue

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 0:38 AM, hot enough said:

When you are so wiling to prevaricate, nothing you ever say can be trusted. But that's a given for you are a defender of the greatest evil imaginable so there is no reason for anyone to ever trust anything you say. 

Hey you are using the thesaurus now.  Hey look this one up-jejune. No its got nothing to do with Jews. Try again.

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 2:10 AM, marcus said:

BC2004, trying to excuse Israel's actions towards the Palestinians by pointing to how Canada treated the aboriginals in the past is more desperate than those who try to excuse Israel's actions, by pointing to the worst human rights abusers around the world today.

Oh look who wants to piss on Jews for being Israelis on the anti semite thread. Imagine that. I mean you've never tried that before.

Go on Marcus as you like to call yourself-you see how Hot Enough makes such a big deal about Bush Chaney's name. How about your name. Marcus is it? Is tht because you are wait don't tell me your grandfather was a Jew. Tell me do you travel without an Israeli stamp? Anyone stop  you because you were Jewish? Have anyone threaten to boycott you because you are Jewish and think Jews have a right to a country? Have anyone try stab you lately for being Jewish?

Who you? You abigiot? You an anti semite? You anti Israeli? You? Oh know not you. You just care about Palestinians.

Tell me Marcus how does someone who comes on the anti semite thread to piss on Jews for being Israeli and piss on the US for fighting terrorism play this shtick hmm?

Go on tell me how good Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, PGLP. have been for Palestinians. Tell me how Hamas has raised the living standards for Palestinians.  Tell me all the wonderful things Abbas and his predecessor Arafat have done for Palestinians.

Go on tell me,.

Tell me how terrorism has helped Palestinians and your shrill, one trick, anti Israel shtick helps Palestinians. You aren't Palestinian. You use them for your cause. Go on tell them your real name and agenda or would you like me to?

This is where you tell me you drink Tim Horton's and play hockey.

Edited by Rue

On 7/29/2017 at 11:14 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Want to have more credibility on such things ?   Then start at home, because Canada is still abusing and killing "aboriginals" on stolen land.

Except when people do speak up about that they just as routinely get shit on for doing so as routinely you're shitting on Israel's critics here. That its the same sort of people doing all this shitting on critics should be no surprise to anyone

You all really need to just stfu.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rue said:

You like to call anyone on this forum you disagree with a troll. You throw out that word and whine that you want people censored. Excuse me if I find your accusations of others as trolls a crock of whiny crap.

The US was patrolling in international waters. Save the spin and propaganda Tehran Terry..The Iranian Revolutionary Guard harasses ships at international sea. Its caused many incidents with India, Britain, Italy Germany, France, Belgium, the list goes on and on. The US safeguards the ship lanes not just for American ships but all international ships not just from Iran's idiots. but terrorists and pirates. The US spends billions for its navy and saves thousands at sea every year and protects international shipping so that you can live the lifestyle you do and be smug.

Without the US navy protecting all nations you wouldn't be living the way you do sitting on that smug buttox.

The US did not throw bombs around. They in fact shot off warning flares. What pathetic terminology even  for you Tehran Terry.. Yah it must be something putting yourself at Hot Enough's level of rhetoric.

Man oh man you boyz are somethin else.

I don't mind debate. But it's this name calling (like yourself with the anti-semite) makes it impossible to have a proper dialogue. And BC_2004 is a troll, like you, and like DogonPorch. 

If I was Iran I'd be doing the same thing telling the USA to screw off. If Iran was patrolling off USA waters, you'd BET there would be a huge stink about it. But this war on terror is not making me any safer. Because of the foreign policies of Canada, the USA, ext, is actually making my chances rise of being affected by terrorism in Canada. The more we screw up things there, the more chance of things getting screwed up here.

I don't read Hot Enough's posts. Well actually I kind of just glaze over posts now because, none of you are presenting anything new to talk about these days. I look at yours, I see the anti-semite card thrown down in the first sentence, then I simply ignore the rest.

Because I am sure you don't to be called names every time you post. I am sure you don't like other people telling you , that you have an agenda. I am sure you don't like having words put in your mouth.  So why do you do that to others if for no other reason than to troll?

You've been a pain in my ass for a few years now. Like you and DogonPorch, i have to clarify my stance that I am no anti-semtie. But you never let that get in the way of calling me anti-semite.

So when you grow up, we can talk. Otherwise, go sit with your boys over there in the sandbox. Let the grown ups talk.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Except when people do speak up about that they just as routinely get shit on for doing so as routinely you're shitting on Israel's critics here. That its the same sort of people doing all this shitting on critics should be no surprise to anyone

So it is just much easier and more practical to "shit on" Israel instead ?    Brilliant !

You all really need to just stfu.

Really ?    Stop killing all the fish and their environment and we have a deal.

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So it is just much easier and more practical to "shit on" Israel instead ?    Brilliant !

Really ?    Stop killing all the fish and their environment and we have a deal.

I stopped killing fish and joined an fishery enhancement society almost 10 years ago.

So stfu already.

• Like 1