Islamification of Toronto?

Shwa

And what exactly is the result of the cops not doing their job that would have prevented the assault my the muslim?

Sorry, by not doing their jobs I meant not laying charges following the assault.

Perhaps we need an anti burkha law for them to enforce?

No, I'd rather we make cops wear cameras so everything they do and say can be audited and validated. Had they been in this case, I suspect the result would have been different.

Everything I've seen about Toronto cops over the last six months merely serves to reinforce my opinion that the best paid cops in the country are the most incompetent, worst trained, worst disciplined.

This is what $91,000 a year buys?

Like I said, make them wear cameras.

Even better, I subscribe to the trickle down theory of accountability. Place souveillance at the topmost levels of officialdom to ensure transparency and accountability there and decency and honesty should trickle down through the rest - just like wealth is supposed too and probably actually would.

Total public awareness would change EVERYTHING.

One really should have a clue before throwing around sarcastic remarks. It makes on look like a dumb ass, and believe me, I schooled your dumb ass when you posted the same BS before.

So here ya go DA....

Toronto Police Service base salary

Cadet in training $50,558

4th Class Constable $56,731

3rd Class Constable $64,839

2nd Class Constable $72,948

1st Class Constable $81,046

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/salaryandbenefits.php

see that ^ there....from the TPS website.

Have a nice day

:lol:

Remember...

You're talking to a fella who's culture claims that wearing a skirt is a solid male fashion statement...

One really should have a clue before throwing around sarcastic remarks. It makes on look like a dumb ass, and believe me, I schooled your dumb ass when you posted the same BS before.

You "schooled me"? You pathetic old fart. Do you really think you have the brains to school anyone past kindergarten?

I've never understood what it is with your type. There's a discussion on something, and you see some side-point which you can make some niggling little objection to and it's like your empty life suddenly has meaning! You'll trumpet your great finding and swagger around all cocksure and arrogant, and keep at it until the cows come home, regardless of how completely unimportant it is. Okay, they don't make 90 grand TODAY. Happy?

The hike means annual pay for a first class constable would jump to $90,000 by the end of the contract, up from $81,000.

Significant Pay Boost for Toronto Cops

Edited by Scotty

You think it's easy to fire a cop ? Did you see the G20 video of the protester being assaulted ?

I realize how hard it is to fire police now. I think that should be changed. I think cops make way too much money, and have way too little oversight or training. And I don't think people with a high school diploma and half the training of a hairdresser should be making $90k a year (and lots of them make well over $100k with overtime).

There are many such irrational beliefs in the 'big three' religions. We tolerate those beliefs.

There are a lot of wacko things in the big three religions. But in the West, Christians and Jews have greatly moderated their dumbass beliefs. Muslims haven't and won't.

Remember...

You're talking to a fella who's culture claims that wearing a skirt is a solid male fashion statement...

Ballless wonders like you can wear tight pants. Real men need more room for their boys.

The Toronto District School Board cares about building self-esteem for girls. Trustee Michael Coteau says he’d like the services, since they are during school hours, to follow the board’s gender-equity policy. Essentially, that would mean girls pray beside boys, not behind them.

As for singling out girls who have their periods — why not just make them wear a hat with a big arrow or a flag? — no one’s discussing that. Except me, in this column. Why should it fall to me? Can some school trustee, male or female, please stand up to defend shy girls of tender age?

Toronto STar

What a heartwarming twist to the story. I am positively thrilled that our country is bringing in ever more of these delightful people. I think I am beginning to understand why some of the people here are so enthusiastic about bringing more Muslims to Canada. More Muslims = More LULZ.

Trustee Michael Coteau can wish whatever he likes, but is he surprised by this outcome?

They agreed to let an Imam come set up a mosque in their cafeteria. Why are they surprised that it works just like a mosque?

I probably don't want to know the answer to that. If they'd let a voodoo priest set up shop, they'd probably be shocked when chickens started getting whacked.

There are many such irrational beliefs in the 'big three' religions. We tolerate those beliefs.

The few remaining Christians who still believe menstruating women are "unclean" and must be kept separate from everyone else are ridiculed as backwoods hillbilly yokels. If there are Muslims who hold the same belief, I think they are equally deserving of ridicule.

-k

Remember...

A culture where men wear skirts? Hilarious!

A culture where men wear bathrobes, women wear bags over their heads and have to be segregated during their period, and everybody has to face east and kiss the floor 5 times a day? Nothing funny aabout that.

;)

-k

What a heartwarming twist to the story. I am positively thrilled that our country is bringing in ever more of these delightful people. I think I am beginning to understand why some of the people here are so enthusiastic about bringing more Muslims to Canada. More Muslims = More LULZ.

Trustee Michael Coteau can wish whatever he likes, but is he surprised by this outcome?

They agreed to let an Imam come set up a mosque in their cafeteria. Why are they surprised that it works just like a mosque?

I probably don't want to know the answer to that. If they'd let a voodoo priest set up shop, they'd probably be shocked when chickens started getting whacked.

The few remaining Christians who still believe menstruating women are "unclean" and must be kept separate from everyone else are ridiculed as backwoods hillbilly yokels. If there are Muslims who hold the same belief, I think they are equally deserving of ridicule.

-k

1.Not just chickens...Snakes,as well!!!

2.I don't think Muslims who believe women who are mentruating are unclean can be described as hillbilly yokels...That's an insult to hillbilly yokels!!!

I think "The Taliban" is a better term...Bloodthirsty Islamofascists might be a better one...

A culture where men wear skirts? Hilarious!

A culture where men wear bathrobes, women wear bags over their heads and have to be segregated during their period, and everybody has to face east and kiss the floor 5 times a day? Nothing funny aabout that.

;)

-k

Hillarious is right!!

And NOT to be taken seriously...EVER...

Did you know on Robbie Burns Night the skirt wearing MC (I have no idea what the Gaelic name is for this clown) actually "adresses the Haggas" before carving it up???

In otherwords,the skirt wearing nube talks to ground up meat sewn up in a sheeps stomach!!!!

Men wearing skirts and talking to meat...Two things the Scots have brought to world "culture"...

I can remember being in Yaounde,Cameroon with my wife and we were at this "plaza"(not like a plaza in North America) and we were looking at some African masks...Across the road was a few open air tables where some Muslims were selling stuff...In downtown Yaounde,there is a huge Catholic cathedral that has bells that chime on the hour.At 2 PM the chimes go off..The Muslims (about 20 of them) stop everything,run out onto the street,face Mecca,and,start praying...And in about 2 minutes they got up and went back to work...

I took it that these particular Muslims were'nt the killer Islamofascist types...It was a little strange because I'd never seen it before,but it was no biggie..

I went to a Muslim wedding another time we were there...One of her friends was getting hitched so we were invited...It was pretty much like every other wedding except at the reception....NO BOOZE!!!!

That sucked!

Edited by Jack Weber

This is just plain wrong but its the result of cops not doing their jobs properly, not Islamification, whatever the hell that means.

Well, for the sake of argument...

Some might consider it "Islamification" if law enforcement officers are so buffaloed by claims of religious freedoms, or so afraid of charges of bigotry or offending Muslims, that they're unwilling to enforce the law.

Some might consider it "Islamification" when a mob of angry Muslims arrives to force Muslim views upon non-Muslims, as well.

-k

Well, for the sake of argument...

Some might consider it "Islamification" if law enforcement officers are so buffaloed by claims of religious freedoms, or so afraid of charges of bigotry or offending Muslims, that they're unwilling to enforce the law.

Some might consider it "Islamification" when a mob of angry Muslims arrives to force Muslim views upon non-Muslims, as well.

-k

Some might call it political correctness run amok....

There are a lot of wacko things in the big three religions. But in the West, Christians and Jews have greatly moderated their dumbass beliefs. Muslims haven't and won't.

You have zero evidence of that.

Besides, you have already admitted your bias in this- you don't even consider these people Canadian because they speak another language.

Honour killings are still on the rise in Canada. I just don't get that concept - kill your own daughter to maintain honour - In my reality that would take away any honour. So what's with this practice? It makes no sense...It shows that parts of Islam are all about keeping up appearances...if you daughter makes you look trashy in the eyes of Islam - just make her diappear and all is well as far as your social status? Weird - and very superfical.