Islamification of Toronto?

Shwa

This is just plain wrong but its the result of cops not doing their jobs properly, not Islamification, whatever the hell that means.

Everything I've seen about Toronto cops over the last six months merely serves to reinforce my opinion that the best paid cops in the country are the most incompetent, worst trained, worst disciplined.

This is what $91,000 a year buys?

And what exactly is the result of the cops not doing their job that would have prevented the assault my the muslim?

It would demonstrate to the foreigners that they can't physically assault people in Canada. It might prevent a future assault.

The police tend to use their personal judgement in these things, and the article doesn't state whether the plaintiff in the case was a "nice guy" or a "douche"...

So you think police should allow people they judge to be "douche's to be punched in the face? I can't seem to recall the criminal code laws on assault making exceptions for people who are douches, or even rude. Even if got in their face, screamed at them and called them a variety of obscene racial epithets it's still assault. A judge can consider provocation but it's none of the flatfoot's business. An assault is an assault.

And what exactly is the result of the cops not doing their job that would have prevented the assault my the muslim?

Perhaps we need an anti burkha law for them to enforce?

There are now Muslim cops on our force. Are they fully assimulated? We don't know yet. If anybody assualts any Canadain citizen the full power and force of the law should come down on them...to be politically correct when it comes to law enforcement is in itself a crime.

• Like 1

I don't think there's any way a public school would close off the cafeteria or gym and give it over to a bunch of Christian kids for prayer, led by a priest or whatever. Not during regular school hours. No way.

That's a non-argument. Christians don't have a requirement to pray for a certain part of the day.

However - would a school give someone the day off for a religious day with their family ? Say Yom Kippur ? Of course they would.

So you think police should allow people they judge to be "douche's to be punched in the face?

I said nothing about "should". I don't see what can be done to prevent that practice, really.

I can't seem to recall the criminal code laws on assault making exceptions for people who are douches, or even rude. Even if got in their face, screamed at them and called them a variety of obscene racial epithets it's still assault. A judge can consider provocation but it's none of the flatfoot's business. An assault is an assault.

If you can get a cop to charge it, sure.

I said nothing about "should". I don't see what can be done to prevent that practice, really.

If you can get a cop to charge it, sure.

Raising a hand in intimidation is assualt - spitting on someone is also an assault - My mum would say - if you can not control your hands and you raise them to another - may you be cursed and your hands whither...both of my hand are no longer perfect because of some foolish street fighthing as a kid -mum was right - a bit of withering did take place.

I had to explain to a Chilean house guest who was here on a work visa - that Canada does have owners - ME! She did not like that - immigrants and migrant workers assume the place is up for grabs - we must assume title - if NOT - someone else will - some other group that is not as politically correct or as kind and loving and tolerant...when Islam assumes they suddenly own the place - you have to step forward in a civil manner and let them know - that YOU are the holder of the title to the land...and they are still but guests...If we don't make a stand in the protection of what is ours - someone will surely take it...It's human nature.

• Like 1

George Soros is broke?

Hollywood actors are broke?

Wow, who knew?

Did I say "ALL" left wingers have no money? No, I don't think so. But every activist group on behalf of left wing causes seems almost entirely populated by people who rarely have much acquaintance with real jobs - unless you consider a real job to be living on handouts of some kind.

That's a non-argument. Christians don't have a requirement to pray for a certain part of the day.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Are we going to let Rastafarians smoke weed in the hallways because their "religious requirement" demands it? There are all sorts of weirdo cults out there with weirdo religious requirements. The public schools are not the place for any of them.

What foreigners ? They could have been Canadians, no ? And if so, they can partake in this national pastime as much as anyone else - especially if they skate while doing it.

From the description of the incident, it was clear they were foreigners - shrieking and wailing in Arabic.

I do. You fire the cop who fails to enforce the law. The rest will do as the law requires.

It's not like it's hard to find replacements, given the apparent low quality of the people on the Toronto police force now.

One is tempted to say: is this the Middle Ages? Have I stumbled into a time warp, where “unclean” women must be prevented from “defiling” other persons? It’s bad enough that the girls at Valley Park have to enter the cafeteria from the back, while the boys enter from the front, but does the entire school have the right to know they are menstruating?

National Post

The Toronto District School Board cares about building self-esteem for girls. Trustee Michael Coteau says he’d like the services, since they are during school hours, to follow the board’s gender-equity policy. Essentially, that would mean girls pray beside boys, not behind them.

As for singling out girls who have their periods — why not just make them wear a hat with a big arrow or a flag? — no one’s discussing that. Except me, in this column. Why should it fall to me? Can some school trustee, male or female, please stand up to defend shy girls of tender age?

Toronto STar

Edited by Scotty

I don't think there's any way a public school would close off the cafeteria or gym and give it over to a bunch of Christian kids for prayer, led by a priest or whatever. Not during regular school hours. No way.

That wouldn't likely be an issue, as christians get the day off from school on their holy day.

A first class constable in Toronto. I guess one can't expect old guysers to remember much beyond their last bowel movement.

One really should have a clue before throwing around sarcastic remarks. It makes on look like a dumb ass, and believe me, I schooled your dumb ass when you posted the same BS before.

So here ya go DA....

Toronto Police Service base salary

Cadet in training $50,558

4th Class Constable $56,731

3rd Class Constable $64,839

2nd Class Constable $72,948

1st Class Constable $81,046

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/salaryandbenefits.php

see that ^ there....from the TPS website.

Have a nice day

I do. You fire the cop who fails to enforce the law. The rest will do as the law requires.

It's not like it's hard to find replacements, given the apparent low quality of the people on the Toronto police force now.

You think it's easy to fire a cop ? Did you see the G20 video of the protester being assaulted ?

One is tempted to say: is this the Middle Ages? Have I stumbled into a time warp, where “unclean” women must be prevented from “defiling” other persons? It’s bad enough that the girls at Valley Park have to enter the cafeteria from the back, while the boys enter from the front, but does the entire school have the right to know they are menstruating?

There are many such irrational beliefs in the 'big three' religions. We tolerate those beliefs.

The idea of homogenous Muslim neighborhoods isn't quite the "mosaic" we multicultural-loving Canadians were sold on, is it?

I don't think homogenous ethnic enclaves in our cities is a good idea. People become Canadianized by mixing amongst Canadians.

-k

A mosaic of different colours and cultures is exactly what we were promised. People have always been free to live as they choose - Mennonites for example, but also almost every new group arriving in numbers has lived close - Italians, Portuguese, Chinese, Irish, Greeks, Jews, (East)Indians, etc.

Why shouldn't Arabs, Muslims, Somalis, Tamils, etc?

Why complain about them doing the same thing immigrants to Canada have always done?

Edited by jacee