Jump to content

Islamification of Toronto?


Shwa

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

It's more a slag against the mentally challenged people who still put gigantic Canadian Flags on their trucks. 

Why would that bother you? Man, it sounds to me like you've decided Canada is not worth loving. Or maybe you figure some of our more patriotic citizens should be marginalized?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why would that bother you? Man, it sounds to me like you've decided Canada is not worth loving. Or maybe you figure some of our more patriotic citizens should be marginalized?

I'm of the opinion that the "Patriotism" is a dog whistle for politically charged hatred for where this country is "actually" going. 

Pat King should have been expelled from that gathering if it wasn't full of racists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Boges said:

I'm of the opinion that the "Patriotism" is a dog whistle for politically charged hatred for where this country is "actually" going. 

Pat King should have been expelled from that gathering if it wasn't full of racists. 

A "dog whistle"? I deal in facts and truth Boges. Dog whistles are for dogs.

Pat King is allowed to believe whatever he wants. He can also advocate for whatever he wants. That's what "freedom" means and how it works. Good with the bad. We have the freedom to be both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A "dog whistle"? I deal in facts and truth Boges. Dog whistles are for dogs.

Well feel free to believe these people are particularly interested in Freedom and not just "their" version of freedom. 

 

Quote

Pat King is allowed to believe whatever he wants. He can also advocate for whatever he wants. That's what "freedom" means and how it works. Good with the bad. We have the freedom to be both.

And I can form my opinion of him and those that share a meeting place with the likes of him. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

Well feel free to believe these people are particularly interested in Freedom and not just "their" version of freedom. 

 

And I can form my opinion of him and those that share a meeting place with the likes of him. 

As soon as I read "dog whistle" I know I'm having a discussion with someone who has predetermined conclusions about any given subject. That makes the discussion pointless because said person is hearing things not being said by anyone.

You are free to your opinion. I would even defend your freedom to have such an opinion. But I have to say that your opinion is based on nothing more than your feelings...and a whistle that nobody can hear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nationalist said:

As soon as I read "dog whistle" I know I'm having a discussion with someone who has predetermined conclusions about any given subject. That makes the discussion pointless because said person is hearing things not being said by anyone.

Oh like you don't. I'm simply stating that none of this is actually about Freedom. We are pretty Free in Canada. 

 

Quote

You are free to your opinion. I would even defend your freedom to have such an opinion. But I have to say that your opinion is based on nothing more than your feelings...and a whistle that nobody can hear.

What's what opinions are. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Talk of 'dog whistles' while calling fellow Canadians 'these people' is pretty ironic.

What should be done to 'those people'? Camps perhaps?

Who's suggesting anything be done with these people? 

It's funny how you always kneejerk to Godwinism. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What the “progressives” generally don’t seem to see is that while they have shed their faith and tradition to embrace a vapid cultural Marxism and nihilism, Muslims generally have not.  It means that as more Muslims come to Canada, the country will become more Islamic.  While I hope that the Muslims who come to Canada are moderate and respect constitutional rights, we saw a big push for Sharia Law in Ontario that would’ve allowed many domestic disputes to be resolved by “respected” community members rather than courts.  Thankfully for the Muslims who fled religious persecution, particularly women, this was rejected. The point is that there’s nothing wrong with Canadians and their leaders asserting Canadian values and rights.  We seem to be very good at making housing and other aspects of life unaffordable for Canadians, even as we turbo charge immigration that will drive up housing demand, prices, and cultural conflict.  The lack of integration between communities is a problem in Canada, as some people never leave their ethnic enclave and Canada just becomes a place to make money, collect benefits, and send remittances to the home country.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As soon as I read "dog whistle" I know I'm having a discussion with someone who has predetermined conclusions about any given subject. That makes the discussion pointless because said person is hearing things not being said by anyone.

You are free to your opinion. I would even defend your freedom to have such an opinion. But I have to say that your opinion is based on nothing more than your feelings...and a whistle that nobody can hear.

Saying “dog whistle”, like calling people “racist” for merely disagreeing with them, is the go-to way to discredit people without having a serious discussion or debate with evidence.  It’s gotten so tiresome but cancel culture has actually destroyed careers and reputations.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Oh like you don't. I'm simply stating that none of this is actually about Freedom. We are pretty Free in Canada. 

 

What's what opinions are. 

I try not to. And I've admitted when I'm wrong a couple times. And you're missing the point here.

This is not about degrees of rights...its about the rights we agreed to guarantee ourselves. Our Charter of Rights.

You spoke earlier about people's perception of their rights, as opposed to what? IMO, the "what" is the Canadian Charter of Rights. And if I'm not mistaken, what Pixie-Dust has done, is a direct infraction of the Charter. This is not only true for his cowardly display during the trucker escapade, but throughout the last 3 or 4 years. Before then he was just this embarrassing little nonce who finally legalized grass. OK well...the Lavlin thing was not good either...

"Freedom" is NOT guaranteed simply because you exist. There are no real "human rights" other than your right to die. That may sound cold, but when you boil the human condition and existence down...all you're "guaranteed" is that you will eventually peter-out and die. At least your body will...

Thus we GIVE ourselves certain "rights". And when we do...that becomes gospel. The rule of the land. Canada. Not friggin' Bananaland. Thus, because we've actually invented our own system of personal "rights" in Canada, to have a Canadian Prime Minister proudly break a number of them is...a crime.

Now...you claim that hicks with Canadian flags on their trucks, is a "dog whistle" for some nefarious underground gang of racist thugs. I see patriots. I don't hear "dog whistles" because...frankly their generally too shrill to hear well. On all accounts.

Be proud of Canucks who love Canuckland. We have a land and an ideal that we must guard, so that Canuckland can remain clean, fresh, safe and FREE. Because...my kids live here...my grandkids will live here...and yours too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I try not to. And I've admitted when I'm wrong a couple times. And you're missing the point here.

This is not about degrees of rights...its about the rights we agreed to guarantee ourselves. Our Charter of Rights.

You spoke earlier about people's perception of their rights, as opposed to what? IMO, the "what" is the Canadian Charter of Rights. And if I'm not mistaken, what Pixie-Dust has done, is a direct infraction of the Charter. This is not only true for his cowardly display during the trucker escapade, but throughout the last 3 or 4 years. Before then he was just this embarrassing little nonce who finally legalized grass. OK well...the Lavlin thing was not good either...

"Freedom" is NOT guaranteed simply because you exist. There are no real "human rights" other than your right to die. That may sound cold, but when you boil the human condition and existence down...all you're "guaranteed" is that you will eventually peter-out and die. At least your body will...

Thus we GIVE ourselves certain "rights". And when we do...that becomes gospel. The rule of the land. Canada. Not friggin' Bananaland. Thus, because we've actually invented our own system of personal "rights" in Canada, to have a Canadian Prime Minister proudly break a number of them is...a crime.

Now...you claim that hicks with Canadian flags on their trucks, is a "dog whistle" for some nefarious underground gang of racist thugs. I see patriots. I don't hear "dog whistles" because...frankly their generally too shrill to hear well. On all accounts.

Be proud of Canucks who love Canuckland. We have a land and an ideal that we must guard, so that Canuckland can remain clean, fresh, safe and FREE. Because...my kids live here...my grandkids will live here...and yours too.

See you're carrying water for those idiot truckers again. 

Their freedoms weren't taken away. They were allowed to camp out in public area, making lives hell for the people that lived there. They refused to leave. So Authorities finally removed them by force. 

DoFo did the same thing when similar minded people blocked the busiest border crossing we have. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Saying “dog whistle”, like calling people “racist” for merely disagreeing with them, is the go-to way to discredit people without having a serious discussion or debate with evidence.  It’s gotten so tiresome but cancel culture has actually destroyed careers and reputations.  

Then they need an f'in' spanking...don't they.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Then they need an f'in' spanking...don't they.

Everyone is a first year university Marxist activist.  Hard to find sane people with perspective.  It’s all about saying woke things that few people actually believe.  As soon as I see such language the post becomes very predictable.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

See you're carrying water for those idiot truckers again. 

Their freedoms weren't taken away. They were allowed to camp out in public area, making lives hell for the people that lived there. They refused to leave. So Authorities finally removed them by force. 

DoFo did the same thing when similar minded people blocked the busiest border crossing we have. 

Yes well I have my own opinions of Dougie.

Truckers are not "idiots". You should consider refraining from calling them such.

Oh but their freedoms were taken away. So were yours. And by the time this whole fiasco started, we already knew that The Rona was on the outs and that the vaccines were...a tad concerning.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Yes well I have my own opinions of Dougie.

Truckers are not "idiots". You should consider refraining from calling them such.

Oh but their freedoms were taken away. So were yours. And by the time this whole fiasco started, we already knew that The Rona was on the outs and that the vaccines were...a tad concerning.

Those truckers were/are idiots. AND they only represented a fraction of the industry.  

They were complaining about a cross border agreement where you needed to be vaccinated to cross the border as a trucker. 

Americans Truckers could easily complain about the same thing. Which is ironic because a lot of the funding came from anonymous Right-Wing groups in the US. 

The unvaccinated still can't cross freely across most border. Now, if I'm being honest, I don't think that's all that necessary anymore, but vaccination might be important for another cold/flu season. We'll see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Those truckers were/are idiots. AND they only represented a fraction of the industry.  

They were complaining about a cross border agreement where you needed to be vaccinated to cross the border as a trucker. 

Americans Truckers could easily complain about the same thing. Which is ironic because a lot of the funding came from anonymous Right-Wing groups in the US. 

The unvaccinated still can't cross freely across most border. Now, if I'm being honest, I don't think that's all that necessary anymore, but vaccination might be important for another cold/flu season. We'll see. 

They were most certainly not idiots. They were business people who were being squashed by government over reach. How would you react if the government told you that you had to sit there and watch helplessly while your career and business goes down the drain? And remember, by that time, we all knew the restrictions were nonsense.

Actually the American truckers did have a rally and protest. The MSM didn't cover it, but it happened.

Don't let yourself become too reliant on those vaccines. We now know they reduce a person's natural immunities.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

They were most certainly not idiots. They were business people who were being squashed by government over reach. How would you react if the government told you that you had to sit there and watch helplessly while your career and business goes down the drain? And remember, by that time, we all knew the restrictions were nonsense.

Actually the American truckers did have a rally and protest. The MSM didn't cover it, but it happened.

Don't let yourself become too reliant on those vaccines. We now know they reduce a person's natural immunities.

I would have gotten the vaccine, which I did even though my work didn't mandate it.

But I'm just a sheeple right? 

I have little time for Anti-Vaxxers, and the risks of the vaccine have been way overblown, especially for adults. Again, my opinion but it seems my opinion is the majority here. 

BTW I've never test positive for COVID but I'm recovering from one wicked cold my son brought home from school. Not pleasant. I would take a Cold vaccine if it was offered. 

Edited by Boges
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

 

Don't let yourself become too reliant on those vaccines. We now know they reduce a person's natural immunities.

I suspect Boges, if he ever wakes up, will be one of the very last ones to do so.

He hasn't updated his thinking on covid or the vaccines since this thing started.  Long-term studies are still many years down the road for the lab rats who signed on for the experiment.  For example, we won't know how this affects fertility in young people for many years yet.

I can't even really call the current data being collected "long-term" studies.  They're better called "late short-term studies".  And they're not looking good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Goddess said:

I suspect Boges, if he ever wakes up, will be one of the very last ones to do so.

He hasn't updated his thinking on covid or the vaccines since this thing started.  Long-term studies are still many years down the road for the lab rats who signed on for the experiment.  For example, we won't know how this affects fertility in young people for many years yet.

I can't even really call the current data being collected "long-term" studies.  They're better called "late short-term studies".  And they're not looking good.

Agreed. Yet our society has been taught that if you sneeze...take a pill. We're actively polluting ourselves to our own detriment. The pharmaceuticals and government regulators are the same people and they don't care if they pollute the population. They care about profit. Which makes them real live monsters as they do so at the cost of their own children.

@Boges - If you have a summer cold...eat a bunch of oranges...drink a lot of water...and sleep as much as you can. No pills or vaccine will cure the common covid virus. If not for you...try to do it for your spawn and their health.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Goddess said:

I suspect Boges, if he ever wakes up, will be one of the very last ones to do so.

He hasn't updated his thinking on covid or the vaccines since this thing started.  Long-term studies are still many years down the road for the lab rats who signed on for the experiment.  For example, we won't know how this affects fertility in young people for many years yet.

I can't even really call the current data being collected "long-term" studies.  They're better called "late short-term studies".  And they're not looking good.

You're full of crap. I've conceded that the Vaccine, in its current form, provides little further protection. 

But your position that the mRNA vaccine is causing scads of long-term health conditions are not supported by the data. 

85% of Canadians have gotten this vaccine, some four times. If it was really that much of an catastrophe we'd notice. 

Edited by Boges
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

@Boges - If you have a summer cold...eat a bunch of oranges...drink a lot of water...and sleep as much as you can. No pills or vaccine will cure the common covid virus. If not for you...try to do it for your spawn and their health.

I'm fully aware. Though Colds quickly turn into bacterial infections should the linger. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,742
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    CrazyCanuck89
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      First Post
    • aru earned a badge
      First Post
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...