Whites to Attain Minority Status?

It's not hyperbole at all.

The US is projected to have a white minority by 2042, Canada around the same time and the UK by 2066. Our culture is predominantly European.

If the Chinese founded Canada and the US, do you think they'd be the same countries?

My responding to this post and others like it should not be taken as giving credit to this poster's racist vitriole. However, there has been a well-founded concern that Canada and the U.S. could face serious cultural challenges if their European majority status changes. For the reasons I set forth below, I doubt this will happen.

The ability of immigrants to immigrate and thereafter procreate depends on their ability to support themselves. Most immigrants are hard-working, indeed harder working than the "host" populations. Those people will largely find a way to acculturate themselves since working in the U.S. and Canadian economy largely depends upon learning English or French, and otherwise assimilating.

The ones who are not hard workers are the largest procreaters. THeir ability to maintain a rabbit-like rate of reproduction depends upon subsidizaiton and benefits. There is not way that, in a democracy, the productive peoples, both immigrant and host, will be willing or able to maintain current subsidy programs.

This is the reason that old-age pensions (such as Social Security in the U.S.) and subsidized medical care is in serious jeopardy. Plenty of taxpayers are "mad as hell" and "not going to take it any more". The "enough already" moment has arrived or is close at hand. Thus, Harper's gaining a majority, and the likely replacement in the U.S. of Obama as President.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My responding to this post and others like it should not be taken as giving credit to this poster's racist vitriole. However, there has been a well-founded concern that Canada and the U.S. could face serious cultural challenges if their European majority status changes. For the reasons I set forth below, I doubt this will happen.

The ability of immigrants to immigrate and thereafter procreate depends on their ability to support themselves. Most immigrants are hard-working, indeed harder working than the "host" populations. Those people will largely find a way to acculturate themselves since working in the U.S. and Canadian economy largely depends upon learning English or French, and otherwise assimilating.

The ones who are not hard workers are the largest procreaters. THeir ability to maintain a rabbit-like rate of reproduction depends upon subsidizaiton and benefits. There is not way that, in a democracy, the productive peoples, both immigrant and host, will be willing or able to maintain current subsidy programs.

This is the reason that old-age pensions (such as Social Security in the U.S.) and subsidized medical care is in serious jeopardy. Plenty of taxpayers are "mad as hell" and "not going to take it any more". The "enough already" moment has arrived or is close at hand. Thus, Harper's gaining a majority, and the likely replacement in the U.S. of Obama as President.

I like how you chide the other poster for being racist then drop that giant turd ripped from the Minutemen manifesto right in the middle of your post.

Edited by Black Dog

Walking past the projects along Parliment Street - that was once the habititat of poor white people - and thousands of them just a decade ago - all I saw were people from every African Nation - and Arab state - It looked like a market place that should be on another continent - They all had more than one child in tow...Where as I stoll along Queen East - gentrified and cool - I might see one white couple with a child...once in a while - The rest are all white hipsters - crack heads - professionals - welfare types...and most are not prepared or willing to continue to populate the nation with their own...Yes - hope on a street car or subway _ You are no longer in Canada as we once knew it. America I am sure is the same - It is over spoken to say that we will be a minority in time - we will be extinct!

And it couldn't come soon enough buddy!

WWWTT

Yah it will be a wonderful world - the founders all gone - lisping gay men sitting in positions of power -who will regenerate themselves though science - bowing masses of black - brown and yellow under the insect like dogma of some evolved and improved type of corporate Islamo-facism...and all those white people dead and buried - I don't give a f***...you will wish we were here when you cry out in need - but we will be gone.

I like how you chide the other poster for being racist then drop that giant turd ripped from the Minutemen manifesto right in the middle of your post.

"ripped from the Minutemen manifesto"? I've never read their manifesto so I can't comment on what they believe. I'm not that well up on a lot of foreigner groups.

However, as we often see, there's a grain of truth here, under a lot of muck. A good portion of today's immigrants to Canada DO take a lot of government welfare and assistance monies!

It's not surprising when so many are here under refugee claims. Our screwy laws actually prevent many of them from taking jobs if they can find them!

Refugees tend to come from countries with poor education levels. Immigrants brought here under "family reunification" programs tend to be grandparents more often than 22 year old construction workers. Old folks also tend to gobble up medicare money. They are not likely to hold down high paying jobs and pay taxes.

However, the mistake those "Minutemen" you mentioned and many here in Canada is to believe that ALL immigrants are on welfare and more importantly, that the situation is multi-generational!

I've never seen or heard any evidence to support this premise. Quite the contrary, the children of this immigrant class tend to work hard at school and eventually win good jobs! Simple observation would tend to show that a good portion of them end up in professional occupations.

So taking care of grandparents would seem to be an investment, not a "money pit"! Taking in refugees does pay off, if we are willing to look beyond the immediate first 10-15 years.

There are arguments about just how many refugees we can afford to invest in at one time, or even if many of them are bona fide refugees in the first place!

Still, that doesn't change the initial point. There is NOT a perpetual "money pit" of welfare spongers! There is a category of poorly educated refugees and we can only expect so much of an immigrant with such an unskilled background. However, their children tend to more than pay their own way. Certainly, we see no signs that the children look at welfare as a career.

Yah it will be a wonderful world - the founders all gone - lisping gay men sitting in positions of power -who will regenerate themselves though science - bowing masses of black - brown and yellow under the insect like dogma of some evolved and improved type of corporate Islamo-facism...and all those white people dead and buried - I don't give a f***...you will wish we were here when you cry out in need - but we will be gone.

Man you've got quit the imagination.

Have you bein drinking?

WWWTT

Man you've got quit the imagination.

Have you bein drinking?

WWWTT

Got a big and active brain - no I was not drinking...did take a small drink yesterday...and had a nap after supper - a couple of days ago I did go out with the kids and drink a lot of whiskey...I don't really imagine a lot when drunk - and my typing suffers....The imagery I put forth to you is one of many....would you like that I conjured up another?

The hate and contempt that people have for fat old white billionares who think they are god is well founded...I am sure that in that rebel group that dispises this old status quo - that you will find whites who would like to take them down also ----You have to remember the big dogs that are white - are not particular who they make slave or victum - They are not loyal to their own or others - they eat white meat as well as the dark - Just like a man that is sexist - He dispises woman AND MEN...THEY do not discriminate...so there is no us and them - as far as skin tone.

Excuse me.

I wrote that post without reference to any document other than the vile nonesense I quoted at the beginning. To what "Minuteman manifesto" are you referring?

However, as we often see, there's a grain of truth here, under a lot of muck. A good portion of today's immigrants to Canada DO take a lot of government welfare and assistance monies!

Of couse, most of them don't, but, you know, that isn't really important I suppose. You don't really, in your post, separate immigrants from refugees, and you know (or should) that the latter is in the minority.

Edited by Smallc

Of couse, most of them don't, but, you know, that isn't really important I suppose. You don't really, in your post, separate immigrants from refugees, and you know (or should) that the latter is in the minority.

Well, I have read many stats to the contrary, starting with Bill Gairdner's book "The Trouble With Canada" and all his quotes from StatsCan.

It really doesn't change my point, that this money is a one-time investment rather than a perpetual loss.

However, if you disagree that's your right. It's your premise. Go ahead and prove it!

However, if you disagree that's your right. It's your premise. Go ahead and prove it!

Actually, no. It's widely accepted that immigration is extremely beneficial to the Canadian economy. You prove otherwise.

"European majority status???" LOFL! :lol::lol:

More wanna-be Eurocentricity. Have some pride man.

The fact is that the only culural "majority status" in the US is "American" culture and if you believe otherwise then you might want to get a refund on your shoddy education. Maybe eat some apple pie and attend a baseball game to clear the cobwebs.

Oh. Wait. When you say "European majority status" you are really referring to "caucasian majority status" aren't you?

If minority status only had to do with population, then women would not be a minority group.

No they would not - woman control the world and control all healthy males in that world. They have status - Woman do not have to be like men to have status. Those that do take on a male like personal and become powerful and successful - and all that other garbage we attriubute to males... are no longer totally female - they are something else.

Having bothered someones sensiblities let me move on to the minority status question.. How can it be that the majority is called a visable minority when there are more of them than white people in the city of Toronto for instance? Whites in some areas are the minority...and have little status...It was funny - my Chilean friend - took her first trip outside of Toronto and was shocked that in Northern Ontario "there were only white people" - and of course she put them down saying they were all on drugs...sad to say they probably were...and that foolishness is one of the reasons that we are becoming a minority...When the pleasure seeking white humans find instant pleasure in dope - they tend to find less pleasure in sex..because it takes more effort - hence less breeding - and less white people.

I tell the chronic white pot heads that in 20 years they will be cleaning the toilets of brilliant Asian math students who will graduate into good and lucrative positions - and they will be cleaning toilets for taking the easy way out - dope...booze - and other human resourse wasters.

"European majority status???" LOFL! :lol::lol:

More wanna-be Eurocentricity. Have some pride man.

The fact is that the only culural "majority status" in the US is "American" culture and if you believe otherwise then you might want to get a refund on your shoddy education. Maybe eat some apple pie and attend a baseball game to clear the cobwebs.

Oh. Wait. When you say "European majority status" you are really referring to "caucasian majority status" aren't you?

I think he ment a "Caucazoid Majority Status".

This thread is sorta funny. The European Caucazoids are immigrating at such a high rate, because they can't afford to have kids anymore, is plain laughable. Thats what happens when you have 2 dollar litres of gas, and 3 dollar bottles of water. It really makes sense now. Immigrate at such a high rate so that FIrst Nations are denied there rights.

Actually, no. It's widely accepted that immigration is extremely beneficial to the Canadian economy. You prove otherwise.

I like how you state something is fact while presenting absolutely no evidence, then demanding proof that it's wrong.