Federal Election Polls

No Muclair asks a question about whatever stupid thing Harper has done, is doing, is attempting to do.

Robot Harpercon begins with "Uhh Mr. Speaker let me be very clear...."

Harper rambles on in with a pre-written response that has absolutely nothing to do with the question.

Muclair fires back at that response as well, making Harper look stupid not once but twice in a very short time.

It's even better when Muclair can tie in the initial question with the response he makes to Harpers rambling.

Bonus points.

It's going to be fun watching Muclair the lawyer go up against Harper the "economist". He's afraid to take questions from his own damn citizens, he's shaking in his loafers with Muclair.

Once again, same thing with ignatieff and layton.

If your expecting a shouting match for this debate your going to be disappointed. If i were tom mulcair, id be watching for mr duceppe...

The debates tonight will be very interesting for many reasons, one, will Harper actually answer the question or give personal attacks, and I imagine the remote controls will be busy going from channel to channel to also watch the US debates and how Trump and Bush get along.

No Muclair asks a question about whatever stupid thing Harper has done, is doing, is attempting to do.

Robot Harpercon begins with "Uhh Mr. Speaker let me be very clear...."

Harper rambles on in with a pre-written response that has absolutely nothing to do with the question.

Muclair fires back at that response as well, making Harper look stupid not once but twice in a very short time.

It's even better when Muclair can tie in the initial question with the response he makes to Harpers rambling.

Bonus points.

It's going to be fun watching Muclair the lawyer go up against Harper the "economist". He's afraid to take questions from his own damn citizens, he's shaking in his loafers with Muclair.

I thought Mulcair was especially effective grilling Harper over who knew what and when regarding Duffy and the whole senate scandal. You knew Harper was getting really worried when he would just not show up and let Calandra look like the idiot with the bogus deflections. Tonight should be fun.

I guess Harper figured there was enough people watching he sent Calandra

He probably sent him because he's the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister of Canada and for Intergovernmental Affairs (his official title). In effect, he's what would have, in the past, been the Deputy Prime Minister of Canada. It's sort of his job when Harper is away.

He probably sent him because he's the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister of Canada and for Intergovernmental Affairs (his official title). In effect, he's what would have, in the past, been the Deputy Prime Minister of Canada. It's sort of his job when Harper is away.

Yes I think we all know his title and therefore why he takes questions when the PM is absent. And he seemed to be absent a lot when he knew Mulcair was going to ask pertinent questions on a issue he couldn't/wouldn't answer.

Yes I think we all know his title and therefore why he takes questions when the PM is absent. And he seemed to be absent a lot when he knew Mulcair was going to ask pertinent questions on a issue he couldn't/wouldn't answer.

Yet harper agreed to how many debates? Doesnt sound scared to me. I dont think your going to get the shouting match or hollywood dance off movie duel scene where the crowd goes "oh snap"

How is providing reported average income of party supporters, to support my point that Tory supporters are more likely able to afford to go away on vacation stupid?

Because the difference in incomes is negligible as far as it relates to going away on vacation. That's why it's stupid.

The Prime Minister, no matter who he is, misses a lots of QPs. It's not like a lot of people are sitting there watching anyway.

Why have them at all, eh? I mean, the Conservatives had a majority anyway, right? We should just pack up Parliament and have the kids in short pants write all the laws and sign the cheques. Responsible Government. Glad people died in those rebellions. Edited by cybercoma

Yet harper agreed to how many debates? Doesnt sound scared to me. I dont think your going to get the shouting match or hollywood dance off movie duel scene where the crowd goes "oh snap"

Yet he didn't agree to how many debates?

I guess we will see. Most debates are boring, doesn't mean Muclair wont make Harper look bad as usual.

The local radio station just aired a call in/internet poll to see who everyone thinks would make the better PM. Muclair was leading with 43% of the vote, Harper was behind at 30%... Justin was a lowly 25% with May pulling up the rear at 2% after their last announcement. We'll see where the poll ends at when they update again at 4pm.

Why have them at all, eh? I mean, the Conservatives had a majority anyway, right? We should just pack up Parliament and have the kids in short pants write all the laws and sign the cheques. Responsible Government. Glad people died in those rebellions.

Light bulb holders. We need some light bulb holders.

There, my reply was just as related as yours.

Wait till the foreign policy debates come, that will sink both the NDP and liberals. And your graphs shows how you cant trust the star.

your cheer-leading notwithstanding, the Toronto Star isn't the polling company, Forum is. It's fine to criticize any poll; however, your "by-association" routine is second only..... to your cheer-leading!

That shows me you cant trust the star when they print polls they like. But as I said the foreign policy debate will sink both, or just tom, since the liberals have not committed yet.

That shows me you cant trust the star when they print polls they like. But as I said the foreign policy debate will sink both, or just tom, since the liberals have not committed yet.

again, all the principle media outlets sponsor pollsters/polling... unless you're prepared to speak of undue influence by the Toronto Star on the polling company Forum... or of, for example, manipulation of the poll results by the Toronto Star, you're just 'flapping in the wind"!

it's also quite telling that you believe/interpret foreign policy is a winning/strong point for Harper! Within Question Period (QP), Mulcair has seemed quite adept at exposing Harper... the thing is, with a formal televised debate, Harper's regular QP ignore/deflection routine of Mulcair's questions just won't fly! Harper will have to step-up and actually answer questions put to him... he'll need to be accountable/responsible!

again, all the principle media outlets sponsor pollsters/polling... unless you're prepared to speak of undue influence by the Toronto Star on the polling company Forum... or of, for example, manipulation of the poll results by the Toronto Star, you're just 'flapping in the wind"!

it's also quite telling that you believe/interpret foreign policy is a winning/strong point for Harper! Within Question Period (QP), Mulcair has seemed quite adept at exposing Harper... the thing is, with a formal televised debate, Harper's regular QP ignore/deflection routine of Mulcair's questions just won't fly! Harper will have to step-up and actually answer questions put to him... he'll need to be accountable/responsible!

Yeah, he won't have Calandra to step up and shed a few tears for him as a sideshow/deflection tactic.