Forum Facilitators

Greg

Forum Felacitator sounds like a boring and thankless job. You'd have to always be on your best behaviour and not make any personal digs. That is a not a big problem for me but given the apparent (lacking) level of authority, it amounts to not much more than being the resident chivoto. I fail to see how it is any different than what is expected of all members here. Keep it civil, stay on topic, report when you see a problem.

What's interesting is how it appears to have changed the tone of certain posters here, who apparently have an interest in securing this position. We are seeing Shady ask people to be more civil in their discourse, and Michael Hardner has not finished polishing his halo yet. His posts are now like dry white toast. I for one cannot stand the idea of being quite so puritanical. Therefore I withdraw my nomination for the position. I wish to thank all my supporters...

:)

Sir B, we don't want the vanilla version of you anyway. We likes you as you are.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Felacitator sounds like a boring and thankless job. You'd have to always be on your best behaviour and not make any personal digs. That is a not a big problem for me but given the apparent (lacking) level of authority, it amounts to not much more than being the resident chivoto. I fail to see how it is any different than what is expected of all members here. Keep it civil, stay on topic, report when you see a problem.

What's interesting is how it appears to have changed the tone of certain posters here, who apparently have an interest in securing this position. We are seeing Shady ask people to be more civil in their discourse, and Michael Hardner has not finished polishing his halo yet. His posts are now like dry white toast. I for one cannot stand the idea of being quite so puritanical. Therefore I withdraw my nomination for the position. I wish to thank all my supporters...

Forum Felacitator...

:lol::lol::lol:

• Forum Admin

A number of forum members have been identified as possible candidates for the facilitator position.

I will be speaking with each of these individuals over the next few days.

I will announce the new facilitators shortly.

Thanks