Republican Stomps on womens head

She's a convicted felon and a paid agitator, which does make one wonder how many of these professional agitators are at these rallies.

How about at all rallies.

And so are the police infiltrating most demos and underground groups.

So?

Still, does that mean a guy can put the boots to a woman on the ground? I doubt thats your inference

ETA: Both Reps and Dems are guilty of stupidity when it comes to themselves or supporters doing stupoid things like punching people in the face. Save the tit for tat for the idiots that dom not the affiliation.

And to the other poster who said only the left squashes free speech.... google is your friend.

There are plenty of left and right examples of squashing free speech.

Its an idiots ploy to say only one side does it.

Edited by guyser

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I'm not condoning what happened, but there is a little more on this incident here.

The larger issue is how many of these moveon.org operatives ( et al ) are there and how many of them are actually contributing to the problems - IMO quite a few.

http://micadaily.blogspot.com/2010/10/you-dont-know-jack.html

The police had refused to heed at least two prior warnings about this woman and stood by watching as the outside agitator element of the Conway crowd crushed in on Rand. It was the perfect storm with all the bad elements conspiring to create the charged emotions that led to this snippet of shock video.

Rand supporters had twice pulled Valle from the window of Dr. Paul’s vehicle. They apparently used less forceful means to detain her twice before, and both times she had evaded them and continued running toward Rand, and she was now about five feet away. Rand is one week away from being our US senator. If this crazy acting woman gets up again, she will be on top of Rand. Profitt has no idea if she is armed with a sign, or a rude comment, or a knife, or a pistol, or a suicide bomb vest. Her behavior indicated that she was operating well outside the realm of rational behavior. Remember, she was dressed in a wig with a fake ID and “I’m a Rand Fan” stickers all over her.

It's being reported as a Rand Paul supporter stomped on the head of a woman from MoveOn.org, and the camera angles in most of the news reports make it look like her head or neck was directly involved. Tim's foot was on her shoulder, not her head or neck, but what he did was obviously wrong. I'd characterize a stomp as raising a foot and rapidly propelling it downward for maximum force. This was more like a shove with a foot, but it's a "stomp" to the media because that's more provocative.

Pause the video at :14 seconds and Tim's foot is obviously placed about a foot away from Valle's head. It's amazing that the media can show video of a shoulder shove and call it a head stomp and that makes it a head stomp

The violence will continue as long as operatives and infiltrators on both sides conspire to make an outrage for the cameras. I suppose it will continue as long as voting machines 'malfunction' and black panthers hang around outside voting stations with night sticks.

Some don't want to face reality, but it's getting worse.

:)

I dunno....the Black Panthers? (Although they aren't getting worse, so that can't be it....)

So you gotta problem with "Black Panthers" ? Maybe AARP scares you too? How about Mother's Against Drunk Driving (MADD)?

Oh my...what is the world coming to?!

Edited by bush_cheney2004

The violence will continue as long as operatives and infiltrators on both sides conspire to make an outrage for the cameras. I suppose it will continue as long as voting machines 'malfunction' and black panthers hang around outside voting stations with night sticks.

Some don't want to face reality, but it's getting worse.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself enough. In another thread I mentioned how election season irregularities are getting worse. Re-re-recounts, military voters whose ballots are not counted, 'malfuntioning' voting machines and courts that intervene. To that we can add the subject of this thread, pre-election violence, people dressing up as a supporter of a party they don't support in an attempt to whip up a controversy and other kinds of underhanded incidents which pop up in the news on a daily basis.

I submit that these kinds of things are happening with increasing regularity. It's getting worse. This morning a CBS reporter in Alaska used his cell to leave a message, then neglected to hang up his cell. He then discussed with others strategies to concoct a Rand Paul moment against one of the candidates, and the conversation was left as a message. These kinds of things are happening more and more and it's a symptom of a problem.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself enough. In another thread I mentioned how election season irregularities are getting worse. Re-re-recounts, military voters whose ballots are not counted, 'malfuntioning' voting machines and courts that intervene. To that we can add the subject of this thread, pre-election violence, people dressing up as a supporter of a party they don't support in an attempt to whip up a controversy and other kinds of underhanded incidents which pop up in the news on a daily basis.

I submit that these kinds of things are happening with increasing regularity. It's getting worse. This morning a CBS reporter in Alaska used his cell to leave a message, then neglected to hang up his cell. He then discussed with others strategies to concoct a Rand Paul moment against one of the candidates, and the conversation was left as a message. These kinds of things are happening more and more and it's a symptom of a problem.

Know what is getting worse the Misinformation. A CBS reporter never did that.

It's a CBS affiliate.

As CBS pointed out when Palin told this lie.

KTVA News is owned by the Alaska Broadcasting Co., not CBS. No CBS staffers were involved and CBS has no knowledge of and no comment on these allegations.

CBS has nothing to do with KTVA NEWS. Again I love when idiots talk out of their behinds.

CBS has nothing to do with KTVA NEWS. Again I love when idiots talk out of their behinds.

It's a CBS affiliate. I suppose they advertise the entire CBS prime time lineup as well as 60 Minutes for no reason whatsoever right? You don't even have to believe me. Just take a look at KTVA CBS channel 11's website.

KTVA CBS 11

It's a CBS affiliate. I suppose they advertise the entire CBS prime time lineup as well as 60 Minutes for no reason whatsoever right? You don't even have to believe me. Just take a look at KTVA CBS channel 11's website.

KTVA CBS 11

CTV and Global also show CBS shows, you going to tell me now CBS has something to do with their operations, their news broadcasts, or hiring? See you are giving out misinformation because you are a misinformed person. NO CBS REPORTER DID ANYTHING!

Maybe that is why when Sarah Palin repeated your lie Fox News said they do not stand behind her statements.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201010310006

Edited by punked

CTV and Global also show CBS shows, you going to tell me now CBS has something to do with their operations, their news broadcasts, or hiring?

Nope, they're Canadian. They don't follow the same laws and regulations as American stations do. You obviously don't have a clue as to how channel affiliations work in America. It's a CBS affiliate. Get over it already.