Republican Stomps on womens head

Nope, they're Canadian. They don't follow the same laws and regulations as American stations do. You obviously don't have a clue as to how channel affiliations work in America. It's a CBS affiliate. Get over it already.

You are an idiot. Affiliate means in the US that a channel or TV station carriers so or all of the shows of a Network however is owned or operated by a different company. So while it might broadcast or carry some programs it is independent. MEANING NO CBS REPORTER DID ANYTHING. Stop with the misinformation, I know it isn't your fault because you are misinformed but take 5 minutes to inform yourself please.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot. Affiliate means in the US that a channel or TV station carriers so or all of the shows of a Network however is owned or operated by a different company. So while it might broadcast or carry some programs it is independent. MEANING NO CBS REPORTER DID ANYTHING. Stop with the misinformation, I know it isn't your fault because you are misinformed but take 5 minutes to inform yourself please.

All I've said is that the channel is a CBS affiliate.

AGAIN post 69 of this thread.

punked said:

A CBS reporter never did that.

Shady said:

You're right. It was a group of them.

As I have pointed out and Affiliate is different from an Owned and Operated network. CBS has nothing to do with the NEWS broadcast at this station. Only Shady thinks that. Here we see Shady's misinformation come out. I again say a CBS reporter never said any of those things.

AGAIN post 69 of this thread.

As I have pointed out and Affiliate is different from an Owned and Operated network. CBS has nothing to do with the NEWS broadcast at this station. Only Shady thinks that. Here we see Shady's misinformation come out. I again say a CBS reporter never said any of those things.

I apologize. I should have said a group of reporters from a CBS affiliate.

Misinformation the station is not owned or operated by CBS. IDIOTS repeat the same old lies.

You know, I'm beginning to suspect that some of the Dem cheerleaders around here are going to be quite insufferable come Tuesday night. I suggest we try to hold their hands through this thing. They need us more than ever. :rolleyes:

You know, I'm beginning to suspect that some of the Dem cheerleaders around here are going to be quite insufferable come Tuesday night. I suggest we try to hold their hands through this thing. They need us more than ever. :rolleyes:

:lol:

BubberMiley:But I don't think anyone will come close to being as insufferable as your lord and master.

It's already starting.

But I don't think anyone will come close to being as insufferable as your lord and master.

My insufferableness is always going to be equal to the insufferableness from the likes of you and your ilk. My response was to the whining and complaining from the anti-Ford types, still bitching about their loss several days after the fact, at the hands of the fat moron. :rolleyes:

My insufferableness is always going to be equal to the insufferableness from the likes of you and your ilk. My response was to the whining and complaining from the anti-Ford types, still bitching about their loss several days after the fact, at the hands of the fat moron. :rolleyes:

Say the guy who likes women getting their head stomped , or othjer violence towards women.

Bitch deserved it! Internet tough guy.

Steal any candy from little kids last night?

That's the second time you've accused me of saying something negative about Ford. I asked you to cite the first instance and you disappeared like a shamed coward. I guess you'll have to do that again. :lol:

Say the guy who likes women getting their head stomped , or othjer violence towards women.

Bitch deserved it! Internet tough guy.

Steal any candy from little kids last night?

Are we getting bitter already? It's okay, the Dems will live to fight another day.

As to this incident I would suggest that there have been, and will be many more on both sides. Like I keep saying it's getting more violent and fraudulent every election. I'm more concerned with the trend and what it means than what one single poster's alleged reaction to it(means).

Edited by sharkman

.... Like I keep saying it's getting more violent and fraudulent every election. I'm more concerned with the trend and what it means than what one single poster's alleged reaction to it.

Your repetition does not make it so...I am concerned that so many Canadians are so concerned! Canadians need stability and a safe environment.

Your repetition does not make it so...I am concerned that so many Canadians are so concerned! Canadians need stability and a safe environment.

You continue to be a staunch defender of the Republic, it's nice to see such loyalty these days. I'm afraid, though, that the number of Canadians concerned about this one issue is probably pretty few.

You continue to be a staunch defender of the Republic, it's nice to see such loyalty these days. I'm afraid, though, that the number of Canadians concerned about this one issue is probably pretty few.

Maybe they have a better understanding of American political campaign and election history...but no matter, as some Canadians are concerned about a lot of other things they see in American media.

That's the second time you've accused me of saying something negative about Ford. I asked you to cite the first instance and you disappeared like a shamed coward. I guess you'll have to do that again. :lol:

If that happens,is this place going to be worse for it???

Th only thing worse than a whiny loser ia an insufferable boor of a winner...

I'm thinking "WooHoo...Suck it!!!" definately qualifies...

No, I accused you and your ilk. You and the far-left crowd. I lump all of you together.

Sweet. A Breitbard reference. I just need you to spout a Tea Party reference and a Glenn Beck reference to complete the coveted Jack-off! :lol:

If the shoe fits,wear it...You're the fan of the race baiting,fear pedalling,discredited liar...

Need I bump that thread for visual evidence?

And another quasi penile/masturbatory reference from you...

Are you Mr.Canada's camera man???

Did you wear the visor???

I object to that characterization. I am not, and never have been a fan of Obama.

I don't care what you object to..

And the shoe fit's perfectly,Professor Kitzel...

One more time for full effect...

"Godspeed,Andrew Brietbart..."

A race baiting,fear pedalling,discredited liar you back fully...