Republican Stomps on womens head

Please prove that I'm a race baiting,fear pedalling,and,discredited liar???

As always,please be specific....

Hmmm, let's see. I remember you calling all Tea Party members, and I quote "crypto-crackers." Complete race-baiting language if I ever saw any. You're constantly peddling fear. For God's sake, you post Keith Olbermann special comments! :lol:

As for you being a discredited liar, well, that pretty much sums up all of your posts about me. I hope that helps, Jack "Breitbart" Weber.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, let's see. I remember you calling all Tea Party members, and I quote "crypto-crackers." Complete race-baiting language if I ever saw any. You're constantly peddling fear. For God's sake, you post Keith Olbermann special comments! :lol:

As for you being a discredited liar, well, that pretty much sums up all of your posts about me. I hope that helps, Jack "Breitbart" Weber.

Edited by Jack Weber

Yup...a sizeable coterrie of crypto-crackers in the Tea Party...And there's plenty of visual evidence out there to support it.There's also the admitted fact that your hero,the lying scum Brietbart,admitted that the Shirley Sherrod affair was about tit for tat silliness because his good buddy,the Tea Party leader at the time,was outted for making bigotted comments...It's in the thread you looked at to get the "crypto-cracker" quote...

I only post Overbite comments when they are spot on...Ya'know,stuff about Glenn Beck,Andrew Breitbart,phoney media bias,Tea Party idiocy,Fox news goofiness,etc...

All of my posts that go after you specifically,go to the heart of the fact that you are poorly informed,of barely average IQ,historically clueless buffoon...

And the only thing you have helped is to reinforce those notions with your latest missive...But hey,vicariously enjoy this "victory" tomorrow,even though it has little or nothing to do with you.A keep providing us with your "fashion shots".I realize that someone actually told you that your quite a fashion guru with that get up,but...uh..We're all laughing at you,not with you...

Edited by Jack Weber

Hey Jack, with your emotions running so high already(with above posts showing an unhinged moment not far off), I suggest you stay away from the election altogether tomorrow. You might want to call in sick...

I never bought into "Obamamania"...He,and his party,deserve the cumuppance that is upon them...

What no one deserves is the harshness that will come from it from the extreme right in the US...

Edited by Jack Weber

LOL! Exactly. I really shouldn't get Jack all riled up. He is kind of approaching an unhinged breakdown moment.

Oh yes...This where you(again) claim I'm a left wing ideologue but cannot come up with the evidence to prove it...

I remember this..It does'nt end well for you... :lol:

"Duh...My name is Professor Kitzel...I'm the running gag reel of the entire message board"

More original thoughts ,Professor?

Or are you going to talk about penises and your masturbatory fantasies again?

Edited by Jack Weber

Jack... Shady's 'Pimp Avatar' is James Okeefe... you know - James Okeefe (aka the Acorn pimp guy)... the self-proclaimed "investigative journalist" and youthful ward of "Godspeed Andrew Breitbart". :lol:

Oh yeah...Now I recognize him!!!

I suspect that clueless nerd is Professor Kitzel's hero (1b) to Andrew Breitbart being hero (1a)...

Edited by Jack Weber