Republican Stomps on womens head

And just for the record, let's correct this nonsense about her head being stomped. As the video clearly shows, her shoulder was hit, not her head.

Not in the video posted, he does hit her head.

But one would expect this sort of nonsense from you.

But this incident gives us a great teachable moment.

Yes it does. It teaches us that Shady likes to hit women.

Ok, live with that internet tough guy.

And make no mistake, you repeat it again.

And frankly, if you're that stupid, you deserve to be roughed up a bit. Maybe it knocked some sense into her. :)

Does your wife like being kicked or hit?

A man simply does not hit a woman.

Especially a man who is a high level advocate for Open Carry. He regrets beyond a doubt what he did.

But not shady....happy hitting amigo.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman deserves to be hit...

Nope, I didn't say that at all. In fact, I've already stated that I hope this guy is arrested and spends time in jail for assault. However, as I've also said, actions have consequences. And you can't always expect to run at a politician with a foreign/unknown object, and expect everything to always go smoothly. Sometimes people may overreact. Anyways, as the video shows, her shoulder was stepped on, not her head. Some of our forum members need to stop lying. This incident has already been overblown. The left is treating her as some Mother Teresa/Martyr, when she's nothing of the sort. In a week, she'll never be remembered again. I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of fame. It's 15 minutes more than the woman who had her surgical boot stepped on purposely by a Conway supporter. And it's 15 minutes more than Kenneth Gladney's received who was beaten very badly by SEIU/Democrat thugs.

All of you have very selective outrage. This particular protestor can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. I'm starting to think she got what she deserved, and probably what she wanted.

Nope, I didn't say that at all. In fact, I've already stated that I hope this guy is arrested and spends time in jail for assault. However, as I've also said, actions have consequences. And you can't always expect to run at a politician with a foreign/unknown object, and expect everything to always go smoothly. Sometimes people may overreact. Anyways, as the video shows, her shoulder was stepped on, not her head. Some of our forum members need to stop lying. This incident has already been overblown. The left is treating her as some Mother Teresa/Martyr, when she's nothing of the sort. In a week, she'll never be remembered again. I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of fame. It's 15 minutes more than the woman who had her surgical boot stepped on purposely by a Conway supporter. And it's 15 minutes more than Kenneth Gladney's received who was beaten very badly by SEIU/Democrat thugs.

All of you have very selective outrage. This particular protestor can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. I'm starting to think she got what she deserved, and probably what she wanted.

Wait you haven't justified yet the other Republican who hit a women. You know in Washington where Democrats were protesting 50 feet away from a building and the Republican came out of their office crossed the street and Punched the women in the face. You think she had it coming to right? Because she was exercising her right to free speech and protest. You avoided that that point didn't you?

Nope, I didn't say that at all.

No no, of course you didnt....

Except were you did. Hard to follow along ? Here ya go

if you're that stupid, you deserve to be roughed up a bit. Maybe it knocked some sense into her. :)

Yes you didnt say "All women ".....but we will give you time. You probably will.

Anyways, as the video shows, her shoulder was stepped on, not her head.

You are blind arent you?

But particularly rich is ....

Some of our forum members need to stop lying.

Face meet mirror . :lol:

And for good measure , here we have another admission that you thinks its cool woman can have a boot put to her head.

I'm starting to think she got what she deserved, and probably what she wanted.

Home Hardware has rope for sale this weekend. They deliver, it'll help when you want to crawl out of that pit you've dug

Edited by guyser

Nope, he will not return.Thats hi MO, get caught, move elsewhere.

Almost never comes back until a few pages bury his ridiculous assertions.

I've learned to keep these little "Professor Kitzel Missives" in the memory banks when he spews his unceasing idiocy...

It's wonderful to put him in his place...

"Godspeed Andrew Briebart" would be an example of this...

No no, of course you didnt....

Except were you did. Hard to follow along ? Here ya go

Nope. My opinion is they're both wrong. I've already said that the guy doing the stomping should be arrested. But at the same time, she shouldn't be running up to politicians the way she does, trying to throw something in their vehicles. They're both wrong. But the guy is obviously much more wrong. I hope that clears things up for you.

Yes you didnt say "All women ".....but we will give you time. You probably will.

Of course I will. Just as you'll probably say all blacks.

You are blind arent you?

Nope. But you must be. That or you just don't know the difference between a shoulder and a head.

Nope. My opinion is they're both wrong. I've already said that the guy doing the stomping should be arrested.

Yes you did.

Never said otherwise.

But at the same time, she shouldn't be running up to politicians the way she does, trying to throw something in their vehicles. They're both wrong. But the guy is obviously much more wrong. I hope that clears things up for you.

No it doesnt at all thanks. Unless you mean her running up to the car means she should have her head stomped, since of course you have admitted that.

Feel like clearing the air?

Of course I will. Just as you'll probably say all blacks.

I say all blacks many many times shady. I am a fan of the all blacks from New Zealand.

Nope. But you must be. That or you just don't know the difference between a shoulder and a head.

Ok, shady, now you are in denial mode.

It is painfully obvious he makes contact with her head at the 56 second mark.

maybe you should run away from this one , like all the others you have, probably a smart move.

Edited by guyser

Unless you mean her running up to the car means she should have her head stomped

No.

Ok, shady, now you are in denial mode.

It is painfully obvious he makes contact with her head at the 56 second mark.

It's possible that there was breif contact, but in general, it was a foot to the shoulder. It's clear as day. Stop trying to saint this woman already. It's getting ridiculous. She was hurt so bad that she was able to do half a dozen lefty cable news shows the day after this incident. Anyways, we've already spent more than too much time talking about her. Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

I don't think what they did to the woman was justified and they have identified the man who could or has been charged.

No wonder the woman wore a wig though, she's a well known provocateur , in fact she's a paid agitator from moveon.org allready facing felony charges :)- I wonder how many others are paid to stir it up at the rallies.

It's possible that there was breif contact,

Thank you.

Stop trying to saint this woman already. It's getting ridiculous. She was hurt so bad that she was able to do half a dozen lefty cable news shows the day after this incident.

Im sorry, have I ever tried to paint her as anything, let alone a saint?

No, I didnt think so.

Anyways, we've already spent more than too much time talking about her. Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

Actually, we have been talking about you and how you feel its okay to beat up women.

You should have given it a rest way back on your first post.

Actually, we have been talking about you and how you feel its okay to beat up women.

Complete nonsense. :rolleyes:

What do you think the secret service would have done to somebody wearing a wig, running toward a car carrying the President? Attempting to throw something into the window. They probably wouldn't have kicked her. But she definitely would have been thrown to the ground.

I don't think what they did to the woman was justified and they have identified the man who could or has been charged.

No wonder the woman wore a wig though, she's a well known provocateur , in fact she's a paid agitator from moveon.org allready facing felony charges :)- I wonder how many others are paid to stir it up at the rallies.

Good catch. I didn't know she was a professional agitator. It's starting to all make sense now.

AGAIN WHAT ABOUT THE PROTESTER WHO WAS PUNCHED IN THE FACE IN WASHINGTON SHE HAD IT COMING TO? Because she was exercising her right to free speech in front of a Republican office. Pattern is forming and it isn't one I think is good. If you don't like what someone has to say and they are a Democrat assaulting them is just fine. Blame the victim.

She's a convicted felon and a paid agitator, which does make one wonder how many of these professional agitators are at these rallies.

She wore the wig cos she likes wearing them - oh right LOL

Not the one in Washington she was a just a protester who a Republican thought needed a good face punching for expressing her views. Keep blaming the victims because that is what conservatives do. Free speech for me not for thee is your slogan right? She needed a good face punching right? Sickening that is what you believe.

She's a convicted felon and a paid agitator, which does make one wonder how many of these professional agitators are at these rallies.

She wore the wig cos she likes wearing them - oh right LOL

Not the one in Washington she was a just a protester who a Republican thought needed a good face punching for expressing her views. Keep blaming the victims because that is what conservatives do. Free speech for me not for thee is your slogan right? She needed a good face punching right? Sickening that is what you believe.

Pattern is forming and it isn't one I think is good.

I agree. The pattern of SEIU thugs beating up Kenneth Gladney, and biting the finger off of a woman Tea Party supporter is quite disturbing. So is the stomping on of a walking boot/cast of a woman recovering from foot surgery by a Jack Conways supporter. The only problem is that you and the rest of your ilk are completely silent. :rolleyes:

You only pay attention when professional agitators make trouble for themselves. You're a glittering jewel of colossal hypocrisy.

I agree. The pattern of SEIU thugs beating up Kenneth Gladney, and biting the finger off of a woman Tea Party supporter is quite disturbing. So is the stomping on of a walking boot/cast of a woman recovering from foot surgery by a Jack Conways supporter. The only problem is that you and the rest of your ilk are completely silent. :rolleyes:

You only pay attention when professional agitators make trouble for themselves. You're a glittering jewel of colossal hypocrisy.

Sounds like someone I know Shady. Who could that be? :rolleyes:

By the way the people I am talking about Shady are high up in their parties. They are real republicans who hold positions in various Republican offices not the 6 degrees of separation you are using. People in SEIU are allowed to support and vote for whoever they want, they are not high ups in the Democratic party. I get it you don't see a difference because you hate unions and Democrats the same but that doesn't make them the same Shady.

Good old face punching.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/washington-activist-and-assault-victim-tells-her-tale-to-tpm.php?ref=fpb

No she wasn't just a protester, she was a paid agent from moveon.org who wore a wig to hide her known identity, and the only people suppressing free speech are the left e.g. avaaz and company.

http://www.lpso.net/pressrelease.asp?id=927

Lauren Valle (W/F, DOB 5/4/87, 415 Shorewood Drive East, Falmouth, MA)

No she wasn't just a protester, she was a paid agent from moveon.org who wore a wig to hide her known identity, and the only people suppressing free speech are the left e.g. avaaz and company.

http://www.lpso.net/pressrelease.asp?id=927

Lauren Valle (W/F, DOB 5/4/87, 415 Shorewood Drive East, Falmouth, MA)

I am talking about Christie Stordeur who got a good old face punching from the Republican precinct committee president in Walla Walla. You know Victor Phillips who saw some Democrats protesting 50 feet from his office and thought "you know what I am going to do? I am going go over there find the smallest girl of the bunch and punch her right in the face." Yah you seem to be 15 steps behind this thread. Republican officials all over the states hate free speech and want suppress it through assaults. So tell me more about why this girl had it coming will you?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/washington-activist-and-assault-victim-tells-her-tale-to-tpm.php?ref=fpb

Edited by punked

Complete nonsense. :rolleyes:

Then I suggest you not write that a woman doing "stupid things deserves to get kicked".

What do you think the secret service would have done to somebody wearing a wig, running toward a car carrying the President? Attempting to throw something into the window. They probably wouldn't have kicked her. But she definitely would have been thrown to the ground.

Well on that note, imagine if if it was President of Liberia? Or maybe Russia, they'd have shot her and walked over the body.

Got a point in that lil scenario? Nah, I dont think so.

When it is the President of the USA, and a woman runs to throw something in the car then lets talk.

Or we can talk about the guy who threw the book at Obama. What happened to him? Oh yeah, they questioned him and let him go.

Good catch. I didn't know she was a professional agitator. It's starting to all make sense now.

Good catch?

I knew that the day it happened.

Give it a week, it may all make sense for you.

Edited by guyser