If an Election were called

mjp

Anther Election so Soon?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just wanting a demographic of the parties we all vote for. Is it 28% Liberal voters here, 37% CPC, 35% NDP or what.

Please be honest!

You all know I am X-Liberal and since Chretien the Liberals will never see another vote from me again.

Now I am 100% Conservative supporter.

If you do not want to say still vote in the poll please. This is not for any stereotyping or negative comments, keep answers short, honest and non-attacking.

Thank you everyone for participating.

Those that put bogus answers or post tons of negative crap will have to spend 1 week with George W. Bush, (SCARY!!!) alone in a 10ft X 10ft room (even SCARIER!!!) and you are restrained so you cannot in anyway harm or stop him from talking. :blink::o

I'm also a former (and never again) Liberal. The last Liberal leader I supported was Turner.

Since then (federally)I've voted Reform--Alliance--Conservative, but never PC.

Hey old fart times never change do they dude. string them niggy's up lets get the chinks to build railroads! lets beat them indians!

wanna go halfr's on a bulldozer lets show them greens, Lets face we both love dwelling on the past!

Edited by craiger

I supported the Liberals prior to Harper taking over the CPC. I even voted for Martin in 2004. I like the right wing Liberals of Chretien/Martin. I'm 100% completely revolted by the return of Trudeau'esque Liberals under Dion and Rae. Totally barf.

Edited by Moonbox

I supported the Liberals prior to Harper taking over the CPC. I even voted for Martin in 2004. I like the right wing Liberals of Chretien/Martin. I'm 100% completely revolted by the return of Trudeau'esque Liberals under Dion and Rae. Totally barf.

Rae would make Trudeau look like a worthy ccandidate for the Progressive Conservatives....Rae is the NDPer most likely to become PM.

Hey old fart times never change do they dude. string them niggy's up lets get the chinks to build railroads! lets beat them indians!

wanna go halfr's on a bulldozer lets show them greens, Lets face we both love dwelling on the past!

The previous poster only stated his position and said NOTHING offensive. For you to make outrageous racial statements is offensive to me, and has nothing to do with this thread. I have never reported anyone....but you are close to having me set a personal precedent.

I am going to write a letter to the opposition leaders.

The letter will suggest that they not run against each other in the next election. They should all keep what they have and draw lots for all of the 143 seats the Tories hold. Make it a simple choice for the electorate, either Steve or no Steve.

I'm a Liberal, I voted Conservative in the last election, and if there is an election before Dion is thrown out, I'll vote Conservative again. Otherwise, I will have a choice to make.

I am absolutely shocked!

Edited by Alta4ever

He said fart - that's real offensive - and niggy - I believe that is a reference to negros....ooops - can I say negroid? Is that okay? Chinks - that means orientials (those from the east)...sorry - I mean Asians - Asia is pretty big - are they all from China - I mean Asia.....and I think Indians means people from Pakistan - oops I mean Packies...ooops OH - I meant aborignial - or orignial NATIVES...can I say natives...I just don't know what to say anymore. ---------------what I find offensive is that damned Californian qualude drawl -DUDE.....no I will put in a formal complaint - because I feel like a Dudette today - and I am coming out of the pantry - or is that closet? :lol:

My vote always has been and always will be cast left of center. The logical thing to do in my mind is to vote Liberal. If another election is called I firmly believe that the majority of people who voted NDP, Green, or BQ will vote to prevent a majority conservative government. Result: Liberal majority. The Conservatives know this and will now reach out across the floor and kiss a little opposition ass in order to retain power, IMHO.

Wow, looking at the poll results I can tell that I'm going to butt heads with the majority of you....good times, good times. I promise to try to keep things on the on the right side of repspectful, as long as those with differing opinions, make sure logic and whats best for the majority of Canadians doesn't get left behind