The New World Order

Pindar

Main stream media is superior to almost every alternate news gathering organization including some professional intelligence services from smaller nations.

Main stream media is responsible and they are certainly beholden. First and forfemost they are responsible to their subscribers. Without their subscribers there would be no advertisiers and without advertisers the shareholders would flee.

You will think what we and our sponsers tell you to think!!

~ Modern Journalism's Motto

Here Dancer you might enjoy this book, while it is satire it's certainly some of the best - VERY true to form:

The Truth

Edited by buffycat

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Dancer you might enjoy this book, while it is satire it's certainly some of the best - VERY true to form:

The Truth

I read it. I like prathett, his satire is bang on.

On the otherhand, having worked in sales and marketing for Canadian news media for the last 20 year I can tell you that an advertiser is less interested in a mediums content than who reads it. Ford or GM could care less if you are pro bush or anti harper as long as you are predisposed to buying a car someday. And for all the Kyoto stories and green specials hosted by Suzuki on the CBC, it has never swayed one oil comapny to not advertise on the CBC.

...On the otherhand, having worked in sales and marketing for Canadian news media for the last 20 year I can tell you that an advertiser is less interested in a mediums content than who reads it. Ford or GM could care less if you are pro bush or anti harper as long as you are predisposed to buying a car someday....

No doubt...many of the wonks who criticize so called "MSM" are just partisans who want consumers to care more for their pet causes, thinking that media packaging and bias are the enemy. Sometimes we just don't give a damn either way, and that's OK. Maybe they would prefer that we go back to the days of only believing holy men with magic dust.

Ironically, the very "alternative" media cited as authentic often use MSM sources.

The Truth

Pindar and Buffycat another excellent book on msm "truthiness' is

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Believe-Lies-Be...s/dp/1932857060

written by a Canadian gal:

Alexandra Kitty is a journalist who specializes in crime and media issues. She has a BA in psychology from McMaster University and a MA in journalism from the University of Western Ontario. She lives in Hamilton, Ontario.

Do you think shamed journalists Jayson Blair and Stephen Glass were rare bad apples? Far from it, they were just the ones stupid enough to get caught. Alexandra Kitty demonstrates with example upon example how manufactured news is endemic in our media and shows the reader how to spot suspicious stories.

In the last few years, the journalism industry has cut costs by eliminating important safeguards: companies have reduced the number of fact-checkers, editors, and journalists. What this means is that editors and reporters cannot spend time verifying information. Moreover, journalists are not required to have professional experience or training to cover their beats. Fierce competition to get a scoop may lead to journalists making careless errors or not double-checking information.

To maintain audiences and readership, journalists, editors and producers will choose sensational stories that "shock." Combined with time and budget constraints, journalists may unwittingly or deliberately disseminate false or misleading information to the public. It is important to "get" a story, interview a subject or nab a scoop first-the accuracy of these elements is secondary. Competition from other media outlets also means the goal of a journalist is to get the scoop first-how it makes it on the air (flawed, inaccurate, questionably obtained) is unimportant.

Another interesting critic of MSM is Robert McChesney

http://www.robertmcchesney.com/

I've read the book "it's the media stupid" co-written with John H. Nichols

I've also heard both men interviewed a number of times wrt varying books.

Always interesting.

BTW: this line alone "It is important to "get" a story, interview a subject or nab a scoop first-the accuracy of these elements is secondary." makes me think of the 'truthiness' surrounding the recent iran hysteria

Edited by kuzadd

Are you realy sure??????????????????????????????????????????

Pindar

hey I read one of those there.

http://www.leftbooks.com/store/media/wmd.jpg

weapons of mass deception, the use of propaganda wrt Iraq.

sshhhh Pindar, don't tell anyone the gov. used propaganda techniques with the help of PR firms.

I like the title of the one "Toxic sludge is good for you"

Like fluoride?

The world is governed by different people than you might think:

Behind the screen there are 13 different bloodlines who are in control of this the world:

The illuminati.

Under these is the commitee of 300.

Those people have given us the illusion of democracy, but are steering the world right into

a NWO, A New World Order, a fascist world government. These same people have helped Hitler to his power,

and now they are using the same propaganda tricks. Heagelian dialectis and gradualism.

If we don't wake up, we will get a planet worse then the fourt reich!

offcourse there is so much more to say but this is the start.

Pindar

Well I never heard of Illuminati and i can see it, to me its obvious.

My question is what are we going to do about it or if we can do something about it.

The population's mentality have to change, just like global warming.

We know driving our cars and consuming and living our "lives" kills the planet

but we still do it.

We seem to be stuck in the system. As for me I want out!

Well I never heard of Illuminati and i can see it, to me its obvious.

very good! You seem to be less indoctrinated then a lot of 'learned' people,

How refreshing.

My question is what are we going to do about it or if we can do something about it.

Yes. well, we have to lose our victimisation mind-patterns, and don't be afraid to inform others

of what is going on. They can work because they work in secret, so, if we expose them....

And maybe you and others have also creative ideas? Don't forget, we are beautifull multi dimensional beings,

We are not poor stupid slaves, well, we are treated as we are, but we aren't!

The population's mentality have to change, just like global warming.

I couldn't agree more! But you can't force that! Just offer the information.

don't try to imitate 'schools' with their education..eh... sorry indoctrination programs!

We know driving our cars and consuming and living our "lives" kills the planet

but we still do it.

Are you reffering to Global Warming here? That is a hoax, a scam so they can make regulations to make us poorer

and under more control.

We seem to be stuck in the system. As for me I want out!

Well, do as I do, inform people! Good luck! empower yourself and others.

make flyers, burn dvd'd read a lot about this stuff and tell people.

I found out what it was about and I feel I have to tell the people.

For our sake and our children's sake!

I am doing this for years now and people seem to be more open nowaday regarding this information

That is a good thing I think

Pindar

Wow. That article is a doozy! I'm speechless.

That you present this article for discussion is a perfect example of hypocrisy.

You ask people "Don't you people question what the media tells you?" "Don't you people question what the government tells you?" "Don't you people question what the corporations tell you?"

And yet you apparently believe read anything you read. Anybody capable of critical thinking should be scratching his head at this article within a matter of moments.

I appreciate your efforts to respond with salient information.

kimmy wrote:

If you don't think an inch of water is a good indicator of the human body's opacity to radio waves, feel free to experiment on your own.

I thought for sure she was going to say "Put your head in two plastic bags and fill the sink with water...."

Which, while not proving much about the human body and radio waves, would certainly reduce the amount of kookery around here.

But then, I'd hate to be deprived of gems like:

i say the opposite, it is surpressed because it works very well! the 'pwers that be' don't want a healty population

No, they even want to kill a lot of us, because they think there are too many people.

Btw, the don't call us 'people' but 'catle'

I believe once Kissenger said this of soldiers: they are useless eaters.

Yeah, they are so evil that they want to reduce the population size (for some reason) by, uh, um, putting minute quantities of chemical compounds in our water supply that could, in enormous doses, have harmful side effects.

Chilling. I'm chilled.

The world is governed by different people than you might think:

Behind the screen there are 13 different bloodlines who are in control of this the world:

The illuminati.

Under these is the commitee of 300.

Those people have given us the illusion of democracy, but are steering the world right into

a NWO, A New World Order, a fascist world government. These same people have helped Hitler to his power,

and now they are using the same propaganda tricks. Heagelian dialectis and gradualism.

If we don't wake up, we will get a planet worse then the fourt reich!

offcourse there is so much more to say but this is the start.

Pindar

Don't tell the Americans...they think they run the world and they'll be upset. Don't want to upset the Americans. :rolleyes:

Don't tell the Americans...they think they run the world and they'll be upset. Don't want to upset the Americans. :rolleyes:

Before you roll your eyes, you might want to find out what the International Monetary Fund is and who influences it. You might also want to ask yourself who controls 85% of Canada's economic activities. You might also want to ask yourself this simple question-if US consumers stop spending-does it effect other economies.

Remain ignorant...if you chose so.

I am sure none of these men knew what they were talking about...

“We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding its sphere of influence; on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which as conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.” JFK

“… there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it's in my control.” JFK

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know that a financial element in the large centers has owned the Government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.” Franklin D. Roosevelt,

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.” | J. Edgar Hoover (hey sounds like alot of you eh?)

“Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. [Referring to the 1991 L.A. riots] Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government.” | Henry Kissinger (Bilderberg Conference 1991 Evians, France) (9/11 and patriot acts I & II)

“For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." | David Rockefeller, Memoirs , 2002

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

David Rockefeller (can you say 9/11)

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” | David Rockefeller (thanking the media for lying to us, the media which the majority of you trust fully)

“If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.” | President George H.W. Bush to journalist Sarah McClendon, December 1992, in response to the question, "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?"

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face! It's just a [expletive deleted] piece of paper!” George W. Bush (nice...)

“The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, the Trilateral Commission – founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller – and the Bilderberg Group have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years.” | Dr. Johannes Koeppl – former official of the German Ministry for Defense and adviser to NATO. (hey that was in 1997, 9/11/01 was 4 years later pretty close)

“The easiest way to gain control of the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened.” | Joseph Stalin (false flag attacks have been used many times...)

“The Technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by elite, unrestrained by traditional values.” | Zbigniew Brezhinsky , Advisor to 5 U.S. Presidents - Executive Director Trilateral Commission. "Between two Ages"

“If you want to remain slaves of the bankers and pay for the costs of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and control the nation's credit.” | Sir Josiah Stamp 1880-1941

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies... If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency... the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." | Thomas Jefferson..............

Yes, that totalitarian world government... coming any day now... as it has been for twenty years or so.

No indication why the all-powerful bloodlines ever allowed us to have freedom in the first place. If they're pulling the strings to make the world as it is, they're not doing such a bad job - maybe we should let them have it.

Seriously, if this is the system they've built, they have done quite well for us, and I think it's time they emerged from the shadows and presented themselves for our favours.

I hereby accept the New World Order that has provided me with:

- a comfortable life

- basic human rights

- freedom of movement, and association

This New World Order is fantastic !

well, your living in a prison and you don't even see the bars, and so you think you are free, while you really are not.

This, because you are being deceived at so many levels, you have no idea until you start investigating.

From the above I take it you are 'sleeping' , not meant to be hurtful, I once was also a sleep, that is how the system

operates.

And.....

The little freedom you have left, you can say 'bye bye' to , very soon.

enjoy living in a fascist police state!

But your right, I may be wrong ;)

Pindar

some lovely quotes:

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IN THEIR OWN WORDS

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler,

Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."

Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.,

in Foreign Affairs

(July/August 1995)

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald,

1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot,

President Clinton’s Deputy Secretary of State,

as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee,

in a June l931 speech before the Institute for

the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down... but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

CFR member Richard Gardner,

writing in the April 1974 issue of the CFR’s journal, Foreign Affairs.

"The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world."

M. C. Alexander,

Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation,

in a subscription letter for the periodical International Conciliation

(1919)

"New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor"

Title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn)

(March 1942)

In short, the ’house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great ’booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James’ famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."

Richard N. Gardner,

in Foreign Affairs

(April 1974)

"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."

Mikhail Gorbachev,

in an address at the United Nations

(December 1988)

If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we’ve all worked toward for so long."

President George Bush

(January 1991)

How to Achieve The New World Order

-- Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger,

in Time magazine

(March 1994)

"New World Order: The Rise of the Region-State"

-- Title of article by Kenichi Ohmae,

political reform leader in Japan, in The Wall Street Journal

(August 1994)

The renewal of the nonproliferation treaty was described as important "for the welfare of the whole world and the new world order."

President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt,

in The New York Times

(April 1995)

Pin d"Ar