12 Year Old Child Brutally Murdered By Illegal Immigrants

Yet again... we just let them go into the US after they were caught illegally entering. This is all Trump should do, just blast the airwaves with every woman and child raped and murdered by illegal immigrants this administration just let go or Democrats in sanctuary cities just let go. 

"A former ICE director said it was “unconscionable” that two men from a country with one the highest murder rates in the world are even let into the country before thorough vetting in the first place.

”This tragedy underscores the grave shortcomings in the Biden administration’s use of Alternatives to Detention (ATD),” John Fabbricatore, former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Denver field office director, told The Post.

“It is unconscionable that young adult males from high-crime areas are placed in these programs instead of being held in custodial detention, prevented from entering illegally or prioritized for removal."

https://nypost.com/2024/06/21/us-news/illegal-venezuelan-migrant-cut-his-ankle-monitor-after-allegedly-killing-12-year-old-jocelyn-nungaray/

johan-jose-rangel-martinez-21-84166118.j

35 minutes ago, robosmith said:

If he was let in, he wasn't here illegally. Duh

Anecdotal evidence while tragic means nothing regarding POLICY.

But keep on pretending your microscope reveals truth.

Ummmm

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, were both released into the US with GPS monitoring after illegally crossing the southern border into El Paso, Texas this year.

Dude, we already know you're an !diot. There's no need to hammer it home like that or give us further demonstrations.

So these people illegally entered the country, we're given ankle bracelets which they then cut off and then killed a little girl.

And Robosmith's first reaction is "How do I defend the killers?"

This is going to be an election issue. And Biden is not looking good so far. If this doesn't get taken seriously it's going to cost him a lot of votes in some important states

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The level of dishonesty behind this post of yours is just something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. 

57 minutes ago, robosmith said:

robowelcome thinks the democrat party is above the law, the poor stupid f*ck. lol

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Ummmm

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, were both released into the US with GPS monitoring after illegally crossing the southern border into El Paso, Texas this year.

Dude, we already know you're an !diot. There's no need to hammer it home like that or give us further demonstrations.

So these people illegally entered the country, we're given ankle bracelets which they then cut off and then killed a little girl.

And Robosmith's first reaction is "How do I defend the killers?"

This is going to be an election issue. And Biden is not looking good so far. If this doesn't get taken seriously it's going to cost him a lot of votes in some important states

Wow. Biden and his cronies should be held liable for their incompetence leading to her death

• Like 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/tren-de-aragua-venezuelan-gang-members-slip-into-us-rcna156290

It is just so dangerous to let masses of people in without the ability to properly vet them.

"More than 330,000 Venezuelans crossed the U.S. border last year, according to Customs and Border Protection data, and Venezuela, like Cuba, China and a handful of other countries, doesn’t provide any criminal history information to U.S. officials."

Venezuela , Cuba,China and a handful of other countries...DO NOT PROVIDE ANY CRIMINAL HISTORY INFORMATION to the US.

And progressives see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

To equate someone that crossed the border illegally, then gets briefly detained and quickly released to go where they please as being the same as someone that entered the country through proper channels is quite a stretch.

By that twisted logic, there is no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I liked his posts better than the hysterical and illogical posts that scapegoat immigrants for everything.

Feel free to come on back and actually try to articulate what made them hysterical or illogical. If you can. 

These two people were illegal immigrants. They were apprehended illegally entering the country and Biden just let them go. Instead of dealing with the facts, you want to play your dishonest game of acting like this is just some kind of normal immigration and I am "scapegoating" immigrants in general. 

I liked his posts better than the hysterical and illogical posts that scapegoat immigrants for everything.

What an odd thing to say.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Thanks 🙏🏻 

You realize he was wrong don't you? As i posted, he was not let in legally. He entered illegally, was given an angle bracelet instead of deported, broke it off and then killed a young girl. 

But...  you're thankful that someone's defending him. 

That's the kind of guy you are I guess? More thankful that an illegal immigrant who killed a girl is defended rather than sorrow for the girl?  Ok. 

2 hours ago, West said:

Wow. Biden and his cronies should be held liable for their incompetence leading to her death

You have to secure your borders.  it's that simple.  Some bad guys will get through but you have to make every reasonable effort to minimize it. 

Biden did the opposite, everyone knows it, and the problems being had now will be held against him in the election. 

4 hours ago, User said:

The level of dishonesty behind this post of yours is just something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. 

You always have a hard time facing the truth, because you believe you know everything.

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

robowelcome thinks the democrat party is above the law, the poor stupid f*ck. lol

You need to stop LYING about what other posters think, DELUGINAL

3 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

I don't know why you are thanking Robo it doesn't make the situation better.

I don't what is worse that he came in illegally or that he was caught we just let him come on in and stay.

That's because YOU don't know the LAW.

1 hour ago, User said:

Its all the got. They can't deal with the ugly reality that Biden let these guys go and they murdered a 12 year old girl. 

While tragic, your microscope does NOT reveal the truth.

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I am thankful that there are people here that don't fall for your fake controversies.

So is it fake he was in the country illegally? was it fake you were thanking Robo for standing up for them by inaccurately saying they DID enter legally? Is it fake the kid is dead? is it fake you still haven't admitted that you were wrong and you really should have been condemning these two and the fact they were able to illegally enter?

Not sure how a child being murdered by someone who got through a porous border is "fake controversy", or how it's mine. 

Might want to look to your own morals first. 

• Like 2

I am thankful that there are people here that don't fall for your fake controversies.

What's controversial is you defending an illegal who committed murder, have you no shame?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You need to stop LYING about what other posters think, DELUGINAL

Sage advice for a lying piece of sh*t, like you. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Legato said:

What's controversial is you defending an illegal who committed murder, have you no shame?

Michael Softener has zero shame. It's why he runs around this forum claiming to be a conservative when he's really a hardened leftist. 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 12:09 PM, robosmith said:

Let me get this straight, a guy violates our laws to immigrate here, kills a 12 year old girl and your first reaction is the play games with words?

Your post is the most disgusting, vile...I don't have words that really fit the veracity of the putrid stench that you just shat out on this forum. How can you live with yourself? Seriously! What is wrong with you?

• Like 2

On 6/22/2024 at 4:17 PM, robosmith said:

You always have a hard time facing the truth, because you believe you know everything.

There is nothing truthful in what you tried to argue. 

These men entered the country illegally. They broke the law. The Biden administration paroled them out and let them go rather than enforce the laws... 

Then you have the gall to argue they were let in.