God bless our monarch - Queen Elizabeth

23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Britannia was actually founded by the Ancient Romans in 43 BC

2011 years later

HM Canadian Airborne Regiment was raised

on 8 April 1968, at CFB Griesbach, Edmonton, Alberta

Ex Coelis

Airborne

Monarchy doogie, who gives a flyin F except you. Deflecting to cover your ass becomes you doogie LOL

Also, who gives a flyin F about the long defunct murderers and torturers in the airborne regiment except you? LOL

de asino
Edited by ExFlyer

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Also, who gives a flyin F about the long defunct murderers and torturers in the airborne regiment except you? LOL

HM Canadian Airborne Regiment Paratroopers were simply the best soldiers I ever knew

MWO Dave Preeper, WO Carl Deroche, WO Perry Gresty  

WO Ed Barnsley RIP

WO Frank Mellish, RIP

Ducimus

2Portrait-Mellish1KUG-1132014-2837.jpg

59 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s either become a second rate US protectorate

well I do have right of return to the Republic of the United States of America

but I married an all Canadian girl

thus I am bound to the Confederation for better or worse, unto death as necessary therein

"The children won't go without me. I won't leave The King. And The King will never leave."

~ HM Queen Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, The Queen Mother

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

HM Canadian Airborne Regiment Paratroopers were simply the best soldiers I ever knew

Ducimus

If Airborne were the best soldiers you ever knew, then you did not serve long enough and sufficiently to really know anyone.

Listing military personnel that have passed away is fruitless. I can name a dozen SAR techs and Pilots and Engineers that passed away in the line of duty too.

The list is very very long.

Trying to deflect from your worshipping 2 murderers and torturers is also fruitless. You friggen loser.

59 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well I do have right of return to the Republic of the United States of America

but I married an all Canadian girl

t.....

If she listens to you at all (and believed any of your BS) , she would be pleased to move to the Republic of the United States....and then go LOL

19 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

If she listens to you at all (and believed any of your BS) , she would be pleased to move to the Republic of the United States....and then go LOL

well, truth be told,  it's not only my wife

it's actually two women holding me here in Confederation

as no matter how much I love American freedom

I loved Elizabeth Windsor more

thus I could never forsake my oath to Her Majesty

to defend & uphold the British Crown in North America

Dileas

55 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well, truth be told,  it's not only my wife

doogie, no one gives a shit about you and your incessant videos except those your wife and a long dead shrivled up ex queen and they probably are unaware of how big a loser you are.

Worshipping a murderer, as torturer and an d now ,a corpse, how much more of a loser can you get LOL

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

doogie, no one gives a shit about you and your incessant videos except those your wife and a long dead shrivled up ex queen and they probably are unaware of how big a loser you are.

Worshipping a murderer, as torturer and an d now ,a corpse, how much more of a loser can you get LOL

Meds not working for you ?

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well I've only ever encountered HM once on parade

i.....

44 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

that's an odd take,

from a Chief Warrant Officer of HM Royal Canadian Air Force

whom undertook a solemn oath unto QEII in 1969

were you always a Bolshevist traitor, even in the 1960's ?

You are seriously an ill person

Not odd at all.

I swore to serve Canada and I did for a lot longer than you. I stayed and served, didn't quit when it got tough.

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well I've only ever encountered HM once on parade

And now you worship her corpse.

49 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Meds not working for you ?

Yeah, my Anti 1diot meds wore off.

doogie makes them wear off fast.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Well... he could be you.

53 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Well... he could be you.

F NO!!!!

Now I gotta get meds LOL

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I served 16 years ....

Part time Loser. No need to embellish and lie about your service.

Edited by ExFlyer

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Part time Loser.

48th Battalion ( Highlanders ) Volunteer Militia Rifles of Canada

raised on 16 October 1891, at St Andrew's Church in Toronto

by Leftenant Colonel John Irvine Davidson

loyal to go over the top when the whistle blows

unto death as necessary

for Her Majesty, The Colonel-In-Chief

Dileas Gu Brath : Faithful Unto Judgment Day

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

48th Battalion ( Highlanders ) Volunteer Militia Rifles of Canada

raised on 16 October 1891, ....

Real soldiers have a right to the history....you do not.

You were a part time soldier and became a loser when you left.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Real soldiers have a right to the history....you do not.

You were a part time soldier and became a loser when you left.

I have no right to my regimental history, after 16 years service, decorated for therein ?

who would ever serve Canada under these absurd terms ?

44 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I have no right to my regimental history, after 16 years service, decorated for therein ?

who would ever serve Canada under these absurd terms ?

No, you do not.

Part timers are entitled to nothing.

Those that put their life forward to serve do it full time....not when it just pleases them.

Go away doogie, you are a loser believing you were a somebody. Noting but useless videos...like himself.

On 5/21/2024 at 11:54 AM, I am Groot said:

You know how to get it done faster? You tell the head of the Bank that if The King isn't on the bill by the end of the year he needn't bother coming to work in 2025.

As if firing “the Head of the Bank,” who has much more important things to deal with, over such a trivial and unimportant issue would be an intelligent move . That would be a major disruption to one of the major institutions that stabilizes the economy over something inconsequential and stupid. Thats like telling an airline pilot mid-flight that if he doesn’t ensure your airline food is warmed up in 5 minutes he’d better grab a parachute and bail out. 

90% of Canadians couldn’t give a rats ass about royal portraits or images especially the ones hanging in buildings they will never visit, much less the timeline for when they’re updated. Most wouldn’t spend a a dime of taxpayer money on it. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

ExcessiveFlatulence . . .  why all the hate?

Cause he is a basement dwelling part time soldier that thinks too much of himself and is a disgrace and embarrassment to those that made a career out of the Military.

And really, anyone that believes a murderer and torturer are great soldiers deserves all the hate.

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

As if firing “the Head of the Bank,” who has much more important things to deal with, over such a trivial and unimportant issue would be an intelligent move .

And if that man can't see to a simple task like this he's unfit for any job of substance. It's his responsibility to carry out his orders. If he can't or won't he doesn't belong in that job.

On 5/21/2024 at 6:59 PM, blackbird said:

Why would that happen?   The UK does not govern Canada.  Do you know how the Constitutional Monarchy works?

Canada is a completely self-governing country.  We are better off being part of the British Commonwealth with a King because of the threat of China, Russia, Iran, N. Korea, etc.  United we stand.  Divided we fall.   God bless the King.

The Ireland Republic became independent long ago.  Then they declared themselves neutral and did not support the Allies in WW2 to defend against the Nazis and Hitler.   Thousands of Canadians gave their lives to defend democracy and the west against Nazism.

The Irish Republic still did not join NATO.  They are nearly useless to the western world which is always under threat by Russia and China.

That is what happens when people in the country are ignorant of how the world works and fail to appreciate how many people gave their lives in the past to defend what we have today.

the effect of erasing Canadian history to include the monarchy has simply been a void

that void was not filled with a liberal democratic republic

instead the void has been filled by the American Woke cultural revolution

every institution in the land has fallen to this godless atheist Marxist Leninist ideology

literally the revolutionary overthrow of Canada from within

public officials no longer adhere to the Constitution Act therein,

to include failing to uphold their solemn oaths of allegiance

the practical outcome is increasing chaos, the breakdown of the rule of law itself

while the government destroys the economy in the name of what is in essence Communism

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, I am Groot said:

And if that man can't see to a simple task like this he's unfit for any job of substance.

He's unfit for a job of substance, because he's not focusing on an unimportant, substance-less task?

Weird logic.  

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

He's unfit for a job of substance, because he's not focusing on an unimportant, substance-less task?

Weird logic.  

LIke all public servants, he is a servant of the government. His priorities are whatever the government says they are. If he doesn't understand that, he shouldn't be a public servant.

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

LIke all public servants, he is a servant of the government. His priorities are whatever the government says they are. If he doesn't understand that, he shouldn't be a public servant.

If the government doesn't think it's a priority, and if the population doesn't think it's a priority, why on Earth are you complaining that he's not making it a priority? 

Edited by Moonbox
  • Haha 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

If the government doesn't think it's a priority, and if the population doesn't think it's a priority, why on Earth are you complaining that he's not making it a priority? 

First, I'm complaining that the government doesn't think it's a priority, which, as I've said, filters down fairly quickly to the bureaucracy. Second, I was complaining about the absurd level of bureaucratic inertia in the public service which thinks four years to do a simple task is appropriate. 

22 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

No, you do not.

Part timers are entitled to nothing.

Those that put their life forward to serve do it full time....not when it just pleases them.

Go away doogie, you are a loser believing you were a somebody. Noting but useless videos...like himself.

What’s with you?  

16 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

First, I'm complaining that the government doesn't think it's a priority, which, as I've said, filters down fairly quickly to the bureaucracy.

It shouldn't be a priority.  Objectively speaking, it'd be hard to think of something that's less important.  This is something that makes absolutely no difference in anyone's life, and something the majority of Canadians don't even care a little bit about.  

16 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Second, I was complaining about the absurd level of bureaucratic inertia in the public service which thinks four years to do a simple task is appropriate. 

I'm the last person on this forum who'd stick up for the public service.  As for the Governor of the BoC, he's focused on monetary policy and doesn't give two shits about whose face is on our bills, nor should he.