Men's Height

17 hours ago, August1991 said:

Why are women so obsessive about the height of men?

Am tall. From my vantage point, women I have dated including my wife, have told me they feel safe with me.

Very hard to convince someone to back off, being 5'2, and male. If you're wearing skinny jeans, even less.

Being 6'4, and built will command you a different respect.

Same difference from a flat chested woman, to one with perky D cups.

One flirting with a cop likely will get the ticket. The latter, likely will get a warning.

You could be pig ugly, and still get men, if you have big t*ts and a nice a**. I have seen some "but her face" type women, get rich moguls.

Find me a flat chested woman with no a** with a mogul. I'll wait.

A woman who looks like the letter I standing, will only get dogs peeing on her, mistaking her for a light post.

Am sure there are other reasons, but most common I heard, was feeling safe.

My wife will walk with me in dark sketchy alleys, as she feels protected.

On 5/12/2024 at 8:39 PM, Perspektiv said:

Am tall. From my vantage point, women I have dated including my wife, have told me they feel safe with me.

Very hard to convince someone to back off, being 5'2, and male. If you're wearing skinny jeans, even less.

Being 6'4, and built will command you a different respect.

One flirting with a cop likely will get the ticket. The latter, likely will get a warning.

You could be pig ugly, and still get men, if you have big t*ts and a nice a**. I have seen some "but her face" type women, get rich moguls.

A woman who looks like the letter I standing, will only get dogs peeing on her, mistaking her for a light post.

You're probably right but rich powerful guys get chicks no matter how tall they are. 

On 5/15/2024 at 7:50 AM, Perspektiv said:

That is true. 

I don't think being rich on its own is enough, however.

I tend to disagree. I think depending on the woman it's quite enough that the man is just rich. But power generally follows money. 

On 5/16/2024 at 2:32 PM, Yakuda said:

I think depending on the woman it's quite enough that the man is just rich.

Of course, but you wouldn't really want to be making such a woman your wife.

If all she brings to the table is vagina, she literally has a highly limited shelf life. Vagina becomes loose, wrinkly, and goes from something you chased after, to something you just stick something into, reluctantly. An orifice. Breasts are no different. D cups that are perky, will get men almost willing to die for them, if you're beautiful.

Hit 50, and they're literally something you can flip over your shoulders, to wash underneath, National Geographic style.

There is just no man, chasing after something like that.

A man with money could literally look like that dwarf from Austin Powers, and be shoulder deep in women. Literally O_o

On 5/22/2024 at 7:16 PM, Perspektiv said:

If all she brings to the table is vagina, she literally has a highly limited shelf life. Vagina becomes loose, wrinkly, and goes from something you chased after, to something you just stick something into, reluctantly. An orifice. Breasts are no different. D cups that are perky, will get men almost willing to die for them, if you're beautiful.

Hit 50, and they're literally something you can flip over your shoulders, to wash underneath, National Geographic style.

You should use this as a Bio on dating sites.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

You should use this as a Bio on dating sites.

I don't think you could take those websites very seriously. 

I remember looking into it, and seeing so many angry profiles from women like:

"UGH, If you just want to get your d*** wet, SKIP my profile! IF you still live with your mom, no thanks. 

I'm not a taxi cab. If you don't have your s*** together, don't waste my time!!!"

And always, just to make it confusing at the end:

"If you're looking for a kindhearted, empathetic woman.."

So, me letting her know her Only fans won't pay her bills when she's tucking her ti**es into her pants, is only fair.

On 5/22/2024 at 9:16 PM, Perspektiv said:

Vagina becomes loose, wrinkly, and goes from something you chased after, to something you just stick something into, reluctantly. 

Sorry, aren't you asexual?  Why do you care about a loose vagina?  Unless maybe if it makes a distracting noise when she walks around the house?

Like a clicking sound? 🤔

Honestly I don't get it.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Sorry, aren't you asexual? 

Heh, you probably replace asexual with woman, when one asks you technical information about a car. 

Totally irrelevant to their knowledge or experience.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why do you care about a loose vagina?  

Most men don't. That's the point. Make yourself valuable, and maybe they will.

8 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

1. Heh, you probably replace asexual with woman, when one asks you technical information about a car. 

2.Totally irrelevant to their knowledge or experience.

3. Most men don't. That's the point. Make yourself valuable, and maybe they will.

1. 🤔

2. 3. The question was why do you care?

Anyway, that's fine.  You don't owe me an answer.

If all she brings to the table is vagina, she literally has a highly limited shelf life. Vagina becomes loose, wrinkly, and goes from something you chased after

----

I'm surrounded by idi*ts.

Perspektiv, why do male, uh, chickens have colourful, uh, co*ks.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, August1991 said:

Roosters have colourful feathers. They strut

Hens don't.

Why?

Women wear makeup. Wear skirts, shave their legs. Armpits. Are often taught to seek successful men.

Men tend to wear pants. Shirts. Like cars, cologne. Seek success.

In other countries, women grow out their armpit and pubic hair.

Men tend to cook, in others.

Buses are long, short.

Fat women in some, are the skinny women in others.

What is sometimes isn't, but can only be if you allow it to be.

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 11:04 AM, Perspektiv said:

Women wear makeup. Wear skirts, shave their legs. Armpits. Are often taught to seek successful men.

Men tend to wear pants. Shirts. Like cars, cologne. Seek success.

====

Clueless. In America. Maybe.

Edited by August1991
  • Thanks 1

Of course, but you wouldn't really want to be making such a woman your wife.

A man with money could literally look like that dwarf from Austin Powers, and be shoulder deep in women. Literally O_o

Oh I agree 

On 6/11/2024 at 8:18 PM, August1991 said:

Have you ever thought how trees procreate?

Am unsure what this has to do with women wanted to get piped by taller men.

Unless you're talking nuns or asexuals. Then you're onto something, as they could go to sperm banks.

Still reaching, but close. Ish.

On 6/13/2024 at 8:07 PM, August1991 said:

They can't move.

They don't need to. They sway and spread their seed via the wind. Dual purpose. 

Why put all this effort when the wind can carry your sperm and create more of you?

Sounds like crazy talk, but when you really think it through, it just makes sense. Wind is life. Might as well be the channel from which you conceive children with, too.

Wind is powerful, and not talking Gospel talk, either. Just wind. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wind is invisible yet can move trees. 

If one goes outside and pause, and hear whistling while standing outside in the wind. Only to realize it's coming from their ears. It means they are of a low IQ.

Height doesn't negotiate. It orders. What this means, is nothing is what it isn't. It just won't be. Why wouldn't you wash your hands, if your eyes are closed. Open them and clean your soul. Poetry is a mission of the soul. Talking is relinquishing the silence that was golden. Gold is waving at you. Silver cold shoulders its way down to shame. 

Dogs shit because they have digested. Humans do, because they have toilets.

Cars aren't bumper cars. People drive them like they are. Crash test dummies are smarter than they look. 

Confusion is the cousin of knowledge. Or is it its sibling?

On 5/12/2024 at 7:39 PM, Perspektiv said:

I've always known tall men attract more women (being 6'2/205 has certainly helped me in life), but stating the size of a Women's breasts is the female equivalent of the advantage of being tall, is pretty ridiculous.  It;s not even close to being the same. 

First off, the bolded is not only false, but ridiculously false.  Most men prefer women with attractive and symmetrical faces and bodies. Men do tend to prefer larger breasts, but it's definitely not the female equivalent to men's height, especially if the woman is unattractive, or unintelligent. 

Edited by DUI_Offender

On 5/24/2024 at 9:05 PM, Perspektiv said:

I don't think you could take those websites very seriously. 

I remember looking into it, and seeing so many angry profiles from women like:

"UGH, If you just want to get your d*** wet, SKIP my profile! IF you still live with your mom, no thanks. 

I'm not a taxi cab. If you don't have your s*** together, don't waste my time!!!"

And always, just to make it confusing at the end:

"If you're looking for a kindhearted, empathetic woman.."

So, me letting her know her Only fans won't pay her bills when she's tucking her ti**es into her pants, is only fair.

In other words, you have plenty of experinece on dating sites...lol.

For the last 15 years, dating sites have become the #1 method of meeting a potential companion. The % of people that have met their significant other online is nearly at 50% as of 2022.