Donald Trump’s Insatiable Bloodlust

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

People who accept/support a "leader" who brags about HIS sexual assaults.

"When you're a star, they let you do it." -Donald Trump 🤮

Just where as Trump bragged about any of those so called made up sexual assault lies and bullshit? Bidumb seems to be the star with the lying liberal MSM and they let that senile old fool get away with everything. I believe that you just come on here to try and pizz off Trump supporters? Right, bidumb sucking troll. 👎

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I'm pretty sure his kind reproduces by simply dividing in two occasionally if you feed them too much, so this might be a little foreign to him.

I'm loving this thread btw :) 

The best part of Robo dripped down his old mans leg. This is why we only get to see the worse side of him. Just saying. 🤣

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Unrealistic and highly improbable backstories to try to prove  a point, and look at the childish and stereotypical way it crafts them, ridiculously tall, ridiculously attractive, credulously smart,  attracts ridiculous amounts of women -  this is VERY much how an AI operates when it's crafting a 'typical' story.  Also 13 year old boys. 

And we know from some of his previous posts he's rich, having saved all that money buying discount zucchini from illegal slave labourers. 

So it's a little hard to say - he COULD just be a 13 year old boy. But -  i think i'm going to have to give another point to August here.

So it's 2-0 so far :)  

Ok...2-nil.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:27 AM, robosmith said:

Buddy, that OP was your worst yet.

It would be a compliment to call it drivel. It was such a poor attempt to generate hate where it doesn't belong that you just alienated everyone with an IQ over 12. 

7.png

Everyone on the face of the planet knows that Trump was talking about MS-13 when he made that comment, even you.

The fact that you're still telling that lie in 2024 just shows how desperate you are... just a little cornered rat.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It would be a compliment to call it drivel. It was such a poor attempt to generate hate where it doesn't belong that you just alienated everyone with an IQ over 12. 

Everyone on the face of the planet knows that Trump was talking about MS-13 when he made that comment, even you.

The fact that you're still telling that lie in 2024 just shows how desperate you are... just a little cornered rat.

You always make excuses for Trump by saying that “everybody knows what he meant.”  

But everybody knows why he doesn’t say what he means. It’s because he is a racist, and he wants his followers to know it.  

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

You always make excuses for Trump by saying that “everybody knows what he meant.”  

But everybody knows why he doesn’t say what he means. It’s because he is a racist, and he wants his followers to know it.  

Maybe if the left wasn't so consumed with TDS, they could listen for meaning rather than words.

Edited by gatomontes99

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

What you're talking about is just a CNN talking point, they're just really good at duping credulous dolts.

He was talking about MS-13, and only MS-13, and he was doing it for a while.

Did you even see the video or are you completely talking out of your ass? 

But everybody knows why he doesn’t say what he means. It’s because he is a racist, and he wants his followers to know it.  

Right - he didn't say something and that's proof that he meant it 😂

Later, stupid. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"But they have to be really smart to recognize it". Lol...ya...I bet...

And you LOSE as usual. Dumb people don't know what they don't know, and one of those things is how much smarter others that they meet are.

19 hours ago, taxme said:

America is already unrecognizable thanks to bidumb.

How is that? Biden is an institutionalist right in line with historical norms.

And just how will i America end up looking unrecognizable with Trump as President?

Pay attention to what Trump says and you MIGHT understand. See project 2025.

"Dictator on day one." Duh

You may end up with a stroke when Trump becomes the next President of America. That might shut you up for awhile. 🤣

Your stroke didn't shut you up, unfortunately.

Just where as Trump bragged about any of those so called made up sexual assault lies and bullshit?

You really are OUT OF THE LOOP. Everyone else knows about Trump's 

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape

How embarrassing for YOU.

Bidumb seems to be the star with the lying liberal MSM and they let that senile old fool get away with everything. I believe that you just come on here to try and pizz off Trump supporters? Right, bidumb sucking troll. 👎

My responses here are ALWAYS FACTUAL, supported or supportable with EVIDENCE, TROLL. 

The best part of Robo dripped down his old mans leg. This is why we only get to see the worse side of him. Just saying. 🤣

^TROLL

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ok...2-nil.

Proof available. Next time you're in So Cal, you can drop by and SEE FOR YOURSELF, gnat boy.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You mean everyone who listens to FOS LIES BULLSHIT and believes EVERYTHING Trump says.

You reading between the lines does not make it TRUE.

2 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

Maybe if the left wasn't so consumed with TDS, they could listen for meaning rather than words.

There is NO MEANING beyond your imagination in Trump's DOUBLE TALK.

"peacefully" "fight LIKE HELL"

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

robodeceptive is projecting again. 

Why don't you take 5, wokejob? 

Cause you already took THEM ALL.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

What you're talking about is just a CNN talking point, they're just really good at duping credulous dolts.

He was talking about MS-13, and only MS-13, and he was doing it for a while.

Did you even see the video or are you completely talking out of your ass? 

Right - he didn't say something and that's proof that he meant it 😂

Later, stupid. 

Why don't you post the evidence you're talking about? Doesn't exist, or TOO LAZY.

I've heard tapes of Trump referring to immigrants as ANIMALS many times without even mentioning MS-13.

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And you LOSE as usual. Dumb people don't know what they don't know, and one of those things is how much smarter others that they meet are.

Technically that's not written in a way that suggests it's AI - but it's so amazingly stupid that i'm going to give August a point anyway.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I generally trust my senses and they're telling me you have no idea what you're talking about.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:30 AM, August1991 said:

CdnFox,

I am a real person.

robosmith is an AI poster.

robowoke is a real person, but he wishes he were a real robot; sort of like a reverse Pinocchio, or J.P. from Grandma's Boy. 

There is NO MEANING beyond your imagination in Trump's DOUBLE TALK.

"peacefully" "fight LIKE HELL"

Cause you already took THEM ALL.

I think most people, of spund mind, can tell the difference between metaphorical fight and actual fight. Hell, the definition of the word actually includes:

"Fight

1 of 2

verb

ˈfīt 

fought ˈfȯt  ;

fighting

Synonyms of fight 

intransitive verb

1 a : to contend in battle or physical combat especially : to strive to overcome a person by blows or weapons The soldiers fought bravely. b : to engage in boxing He will fight for the heavyweight title next month.

2 : to put forth a determined effort They were fighting to stay awake. 

transitive verb

1 a(1) : to contend against in or as if in battle or physical combat fought the invaders of his homeland was fighting a forest fire

(2) : to box against in the ring fought several strong contenders

b(1) : to attempt to prevent the success or effectiveness of the company fought the takeover attempt

(2) : to oppose the passage or development of fight a bill in Congress

2 a : wage, carry on fight a battle

b : to take part in (a boxing match or similar contest)

3 : to struggle to endure or surmount fight a cold is fighting cancer

4 a : to gain by struggle fights his way through

b : to resolve by struggle fought out their differences in court

5 a : to manage (a ship) in a battle or storm

b : to cause to struggle or contend

c : to manage in an unnecessarily rough or awkward manner"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fight

You act as if there is one definition and the only definition you wish to attribute is the one that makes him look bad. You do that because you have this irrational hatred of him, and frankly any conservative, so you refuse to even acknowledge that there are other definitions of the term fight, 5 plus subs actually.

It is pathetic to intentionally take someone out of context just because you can't come upbwith a better argument. Grow up and find a more mature manner to engage people.

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I generally trust my senses and they're telling me you have no idea what you're talking about.

That's YOUR PROBLEM, you trust something that is your cognitive dissonance, instead of accepting FACTS presented.

The FACT is, your FOS LIES and Trump has been LYING to YOU and you still believe them.

19 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

I think most people, of spund mind, can tell the difference between metaphorical fight and actual fight. Hell, the definition of the word actually includes:

"Fight

1 of 2

verb

ˈfīt 

fought ˈfȯt  ;

fighting

Synonyms of fight 

intransitive verb

1 a : to contend in battle or physical combat especially : to strive to overcome a person by blows or weapons The soldiers fought bravely. b : to engage in boxing He will fight for the heavyweight title next month.

2 : to put forth a determined effort They were fighting to stay awake. 

transitive verb

1 a(1) : to contend against in or as if in battle or physical combat fought the invaders of his homeland was fighting a forest fire

(2) : to box against in the ring fought several strong contenders

b(1) : to attempt to prevent the success or effectiveness of the company fought the takeover attempt

(2) : to oppose the passage or development of fight a bill in Congress

2 a : wage, carry on fight a battle

b : to take part in (a boxing match or similar contest)

3 : to struggle to endure or surmount fight a cold is fighting cancer

4 a : to gain by struggle fights his way through

b : to resolve by struggle fought out their differences in court

5 a : to manage (a ship) in a battle or storm

b : to cause to struggle or contend

c : to manage in an unnecessarily rough or awkward manner"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fight

You act as if there is one definition and the only definition you wish to attribute is the one that makes him look bad. You do that because you have this irrational hatred of him, and frankly any conservative, so you refuse to even acknowledge that there are other definitions of the term fight, 5 plus subs actually.

It is pathetic to intentionally take someone out of context just because you can't come upbwith a better argument. Grow up and find a more mature manner to engage people.

It is YOU who is ignoring the CONTEXT of Trump speaking to the ARMED MOB he ASSEMBLED wearing helmets and body armor.

He could have called out the National Guard to stop them, but DID NOT.

And now he is promising them pardons, cause they did EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED.

That is the CONTEXT YOU IGNORE.

1. It is YOU who is ignoring the CONTEXT of Trump speaking to the ARMED MOB he ASSEMBLED wearing helmets and body armor.

2. He could have called out the National Guard to stop them, but DID NOT.

3. And now he is promising them pardons, cause they did EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED.

That is the CONTEXT YOU IGNORE.

1. What armed mob? There is no evidence or allegations that anyone at the Stop the Steal Rally was armed or a mob. Already you are using inflammatory and inaccurate language. These are clear signs that you are making an emotional response, rather than a logical response.

2. He has claimed he offered the NG to Pelosi, informally, and she declined. Can you prove that he didn't verbally make an offer?

3. Pardons are for people that were wrongly convicted, very it legal malpractice or political prosecutions. In many J6 cases, it is both. Given what they are doing to Trump, I'd say he's on pretty solid ground issuing pardons to those that got years in jail for parading.

4. I haven't ignored anything. You are making an emotional response and have not used any logical reasoning to back your case. I provided you with the full definition of the ver fight as well as several minutes of democrats using similarly or more inflammatory rhetoric. You didn't even address that.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

1. What armed mob? There is no evidence or allegations that anyone at the Stop the Steal Rally was armed or a mob. Already you are using inflammatory and inaccurate language. These are clear signs that you are making an emotional response, rather than a logical response.

2. He has claimed he offered the NG to Pelosi, informally, and she declined. Can you prove that he didn't verbally make an offer?

3. Pardons are for people that were wrongly convicted, very it legal malpractice or political prosecutions. In many J6 cases, it is both. Given what they are doing to Trump, I'd say he's on pretty solid ground issuing pardons to those that got years in jail for parading.

4. I haven't ignored anything. You are making an emotional response and have not used any logical reasoning to back your case. I provided you with the full definition of the ver fight as well as several minutes of democrats using similarly or more inflammatory rhetoric. You didn't even address that.

1. There was sworn testimony at the Jan 6th House hearing that the mob was refusing to enter the ellipse area cause the SS was confiscating their arms. Trump demanded that the MAGS be removed because, "they're not here to hurt ME."

2. It's not Pelosi's job to make Capitol security policy. Trump has the authority to call out the National Guard, not Pelosi.

Can you prove that Trump didn't LIE? He OBVIOUSLY didn't WANT THEM.

3. What you say doesn't change the FACTS that they were CONVICTED with EVIDENCE by citizen JURIES.

4. Nothing emotional about the FACTS I STATED. None of your false equivalences shared Trump's CONTEXT. Duh

Edited by robosmith