Jump to content

Still think these animals are legal immigrants who belong in this country?


Recommended Posts

https://nypost.com/2023/12/01/news/video-shows-smuggler-cutting-down-part-of-border-wall/

Video shows smuggler cutting down part of border wall to make way for one-legged Peruvian man

Brazen people smugglers were filmed using power tools to cut down a section of the 30-foot-high steel border wall in Arizona, then taunting a camera crew on the other side as they waved a one-legged man and his family through.

An unidentified coyote — the Mexican term for a border smuggler — knelt as he used a power tool to break open part of the gate so an elderly man with a walker and seven of his family members could simply walk through, with no US Border Patrol officers in sight.

Afterward, the coyote who led them into the US could be seen in the gap he created and taunted NewsNation border correspondent Ali Bradley.

“He’s flexing, he’s waving, he’s giving us the thumbs-up when they’re done,” she told anchor Markie Martin on “Morning in America.”

Earth to knuckleheads.

THESE ARE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

GettyImages-459303254-1200x803.jpg

 

These are not.

borderprotest1-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

 

They are animals. Deport them. Build a wall. Make them use the door like LEGAL immigrants.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

The Congress needs to pass laws so that these people can be lawfully stopped and deported.  

That's nonsense. 5000 per day is not a realistic law. You can belch forth this chicken shit all you like, but the truth is obvious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, herbie said:

Total vermin that help each other unlike your kind, eh?

Who help each other break the law and then rub it in our faces. 

Yup, TOTAL vermin, and they she be arrested and thrown in labor camps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

They don't want to.

The Border Patrol has been turned into the welcome wagon, and leftoids are calling every single f*cking non-US carbon based life form an asylum seeker, so you're certainly right that they don't want to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2024 at 3:52 PM, Rebound said:

The Congress needs to pass laws so that these people can be lawfully stopped and deported.  

That's a painfully ignorant and stupid comment:

1) You're wildly ignorant of the fact that the people are coming BECAUSE the Dems are offering them tons of free shit. Medical, dental, food, shelter, and lots of free money. 

2) You're wildly ignorant of the fact that the Dems only deport people from sanctuary cities back to the border states which are already overrun. "There are already 700 illegal immigrants here. This is too many people! We can't handle them all! Send them back to Texas with the other 8 million!"

3) It's stupid to suggest that the US gov't should employ hundreds of thousands of border guards, lawyers, detention facility staff, doctors, nurses, drones, dogs, horses and bureaucrats to chase around, catch, detain, and process illegals instead of just building a wall and sending the message that illegal entry won't be tolerated. The latter is 20,000x more cost effective. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a painfully ignorant and stupid comment:

1) You're wildly ignorant of the fact that the people are coming BECAUSE the Dems are offering them tons of free shit. Medical, dental, food, shelter, and lots of free money. 

2) You're wildly ignorant of the fact that the Dems only deport people from sanctuary cities back to the border states which are already overrun. "There are already 700 illegal immigrants here. This is too many people! We can't handle them all! Send them back to Texas with the other 8 million!"

3) It's stupid to suggest that the US gov't should employ hundreds of thousands of border guards, lawyers, detention facility staff, doctors, nurses, drones, dogs, horses and bureaucrats to chase around, catch, detain, and process illegals instead of just building a wall and sending the message that illegal entry won't be tolerated. The latter is 20,000x more cost effective. 

You’re wildly ignorant of the fact that US law does not allow the President to immediately deport them.  You’re also wildly ignorant of the fact that just as Republicans were about to pass that law, Donald Trump blocked its passage, because Trump wants more illegals to enter the country so he can use it to help his election. Trump doesn’t care about illegal immigration; it’s just a political weapon to him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

You’re wildly ignorant of the fact that US law does not allow the President to immediately deport them.  You’re also wildly ignorant of the fact that just as Republicans were about to pass that law, Donald Trump blocked its passage, because Trump wants more illegals to enter the country so he can use it to help his election. Trump doesn’t care about illegal immigration; it’s just a political weapon to him.  

That's all sideshow propaganda. 

The reasons behind illegal immigration and the massive numbers all stem from Dem policy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

You’re wildly ignorant of the fact that US law does not allow the President to immediately deport them.  You’re also wildly ignorant of the fact that just as Republicans were about to pass that law, Donald Trump blocked its passage, because Trump wants more illegals to enter the country so he can use it to help his election. Trump doesn’t care about illegal immigration; it’s just a political weapon to him.  

Every time I read this I think...

'You can't possibly believe this?'

It's a special kind of hatred that would drive a man who...knows what they see...yet will deny their own senses.

And speaking of political tools...

"What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum"

BRANDON is actively flooding the USA with illegal aliens and it is paramount to this neo-KKK Democrat party that this succeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2024 at 10:45 AM, Rebound said:

You’re wildly ignorant of the fact that US law does not allow the President to immediately deport them.  You’re also wildly ignorant of the fact that just as Republicans were about to pass that law, Donald Trump blocked its passage, because Trump wants more illegals to enter the country so he can use it to help his election. Trump doesn’t care about illegal immigration; it’s just a political weapon to him.  

That is a lie and you are a liar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2024 at 3:50 PM, reason10 said:

https://nypost.com/2023/12/01/news/video-shows-smuggler-cutting-down-part-of-border-wall/

Video shows smuggler cutting down part of border wall to make way for one-legged Peruvian man

Brazen people smugglers were filmed using power tools to cut down a section of the 30-foot-high steel border wall in Arizona, then taunting a camera crew on the other side as they waved a one-legged man and his family through.

An unidentified coyote — the Mexican term for a border smuggler — knelt as he used a power tool to break open part of the gate so an elderly man with a walker and seven of his family members could simply walk through, with no US Border Patrol officers in sight.

Afterward, the coyote who led them into the US could be seen in the gap he created and taunted NewsNation border correspondent Ali Bradley.

“He’s flexing, he’s waving, he’s giving us the thumbs-up when they’re done,” she told anchor Markie Martin on “Morning in America.”

Earth to knuckleheads.

THESE ARE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

GettyImages-459303254-1200x803.jpg

 

These are not.

borderprotest1-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

 

They are animals. Deport them. Build a wall. Make them use the door like LEGAL immigrants.

 

 

 

Isn't that a wall in the pic? Working great, innit?

Most illegal immigrants crossed the border legally and just stayed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, 9ncog9nto said:

Isn't that a wall in the pic? Working great, innit?

Most illegal immigrants crossed the border legally and just stayed.

ALL illegal immigrants need to be deported, and there's a shit load of 'em.

I hope we can count on you to blow the whistle on any that you see. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

ALL illegal immigrants need to be deported, and there's a shit load of 'em.

I hope we can count on you to blow the whistle on any that you see. ;)

Aw, yew bet! But ya see, I live on an island between the BC coast and Vancouver Island and the nearest things we have to illegal aliens is a couple of geriatric American draft dodgers.

The point that you missed is that most illegal immigrants in the US didn't wade through the river with their clothes bundled on their heads, they crossed legally through customs checks and just stayed.

You want to make a dent in illegal immigration? Go to the source- start busting the people luring them into your country, the people making big bucks off cheap labour. Jail a few golf course operators, sue a couple landscaping contractors into bankruptcy, shut down some hotels and you'll see, the rest will stop hiring illegals and the illegals will stop coming.

It's the same as the drug trade. You can't ever shut down the supply as long as there's a demand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2024 at 10:43 PM, 9ncog9nto said:

Aw, yew bet! But ya see, I live on an island between the BC coast and Vancouver Island and the nearest things we have to illegal aliens is a couple of geriatric American draft dodgers.

The point that you missed is that most illegal immigrants in the US didn't wade through the river with their clothes bundled on their heads, they crossed legally through customs checks and just stayed.

You want to make a dent in illegal immigration? Go to the source- start busting the people luring them into your country, the people making big bucks off cheap labour. Jail a few golf course operators, sue a couple landscaping contractors into bankruptcy, shut down some hotels and you'll see, the rest will stop hiring illegals and the illegals will stop coming.

It's the same as the drug trade. You can't ever shut down the supply as long as there's a demand.

Well, at least you have the Internet. ;) 

Actually, the real point that's been missed is that illegal aliens need to be deported. Now, I understand that this is completely lost on a wet diaper like you, but the US is in the middle of an invasion and left-wingers, just like you, are facilitating it. Neocons are helping too, but we've been kicking their asses out, and that'll continue. 

Yup, that immigrant labor shit's got to go too. I've always been opposed to that. 

What I like most about American patriotism, is that there's almost zero gray area. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2024 at 12:45 AM, Moonlight Graham said:

They don't want to.

They did want to… the Senste even passed it, and the House was about to, until Trump blocked the bill by forcing congressmen to vote against it. 
 

You ought to read news services who report facts.  

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

They did want to… the Senste even passed it, and the House was about to, until Trump blocked the bill by forcing congressmen to vote against it. 
 

You ought to read news services who report facts.  

How does the POTUS force any congressman to vote a certain way?  The US isn't Canada.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

They did want to… the Senste even passed it, and the House was about to, until Trump blocked the bill by forcing congressmen to vote against it. 
 

You ought to read news services who report facts.  

You ought to stop parroting lies. 

Everyone knows the democrat party wants to groom a new voter base. If they had their way, all Republicans would either be killed or replaced by third world inhabitants. 

That "bill" does nothing more than slow the flow while they try to rig another victory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

How does the POTUS force any congressman to vote a certain way?  The US isn't Canada.

Wow. You really don’t know how it works, do you?

Trump has political power. He’s able to get huge numbers of Republicans to rebel against any Congressman or Senator who goes against him. Liz Cheney is as conservative as they come, but she got slaughtered in Wyoming when she ran for re-election, because she dared to oppose Trump after January 6.  That’s how it works in Washington now. The little orange fascist has the power. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Wow. You really don’t know how it works, do you?

Trump has political power. He’s able to get huge numbers of Republicans to rebel against any Congressman or Senator who goes against him. Liz Cheney is as conservative as they come, but she got slaughtered in Wyoming when she ran for re-election, because she dared to oppose Trump after January 6.  That’s how it works in Washington now. The little orange fascist has the power. 

So you're saying that congressmen answer to their constituents, not Trump.  So Trump can't force them to do anything, he can just say some bad words.  People in Congress have their donors to answer to.

Also, if you speak insulting to me again unprovoked I will put you on ignore so maybe learn how to speak to people with respect.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2024 at 9:45 AM, Rebound said:

You’re wildly ignorant of the fact that US law does not allow the President to immediately deport them.  You’re also wildly ignorant of the fact that just as Republicans were about to pass that law, Donald Trump blocked its passage, because Trump wants more illegals to enter the country so he can use it to help his election. Trump doesn’t care about illegal immigration; it’s just a political weapon to him.  

That is not true. Republicans wanted a different law. They sent someone to negotiate a law. The compromise law was insanely bad.

It was never going to get passed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

So you're saying that congressmen answer to their constituents, not Trump.  So Trump can't force them to do anything, he can just say some bad words.  People in Congress have their donors to answer to.

Also, if you speak insulting to me again unprovoked I will put you on ignore so maybe learn how to speak to people with respect.

I said that you do not understand how it works because that is what you demonstrated.  After Jan 6, many US Senators, including Graham, expressed outrage over Trump’s conduct, but they caved into Trump’s political power. And they stated this is why the House demonstrated refused to vote on the immigration bill which the Republicans in the Senate voted for and passed, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...