Ukraine Can't Win the War

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Nationalist is just a deluded, Tucker Carlson asslicker.  Most of what he's said on the topic of Ukraine has been right out of that charlatan's mouth.  

Hi LOSER. Still loving your death games I see.

How much blood will satisfy you fembot? All Ukrainian men? Little girls blown to bits turns you on eh?

Of course...you haven't got the balls to do it yourself. Meh...coward Libbies are so blood thirsty...until their fantasies come home.

Oh and...because you obviously can't read...on top of being a snivelling little coward...you missed that I've posted links from BBC and Politico. But ya...you do you Sally.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, User said:

I want to support Ukraine in their fight against Russia to the extent they can and are able to. Because I oppose Russian aggression like this. Evil dictators should be opposed. 

The question is... if you are so concerned about the loss of life, why do you continue to justify the war to begin with? 

Justify? I post what happened. If you don't like facing the truth...stop reading the truth.

I want to support peace and life. Ukrainian...Russian...European...yours, mine, even this pee-on @Moonbox.

Thus when I see a war tearing Ukraine apart and realize they simply cannot win...YES...I support making a peace deal and stopping unnecessary death.

If that's just impossible for you to understand...you have my sympathies.

I'm sure you and Moonbat here can find all kinds of things you agree on...right...

Edited by Nationalist

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh and...because you obviously can't read...on top of being a snivelling little coward...you missed that I've posted links from BBC and Politico. But ya...you do you Sally.

"Me posted LINK" doesn't count for much on its own, donkey.  

What's included in the link actually has to support what you're trying to say.  For some reason, your smooth-brain has never been able to make that connection.  Barfing out an endless stream of links that you don't quote or even summarize is useless to begin with, but most of the time yours don't even support your point!  The only exception is when you've scraped it off some conspiracy clown site, or a third-world shithole.  🤡

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Justify? I post what happened. If you don't like facing the truth...stop reading the truth.

No, you do not just post what happened as if you are innocently just recounting benign facts here. Again, you try to post garbage like trying to claim the US backstabbed Russia on a deal you claim they made but never did. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Thus when I see a war tearing Ukraine apart and realize they simply cannot win...YES...I support making a peace deal and stopping unnecessary death.

Except you don't. You support Russia negotiating whatever peace they decide to on their terms. Effectively, peace for you is Ukraine surrendering or Ukraine having even more people die before surrendering. 

35 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

"Me posted LINK" doesn't count for much on its own, donkey.  

What's included in the link actually has to support what you're trying to say.  For some reason, your smooth-brain has never been able to make that connection.  Barfing out an endless stream of links that you don't quote or even summarize is useless to begin with, but most of the time yours don't even support your point!  The only exception is when you've scraped it off some conspiracy clown site, or a third-world shithole.  🤡

LOL...you were wrong. You happen to be wrong rather regularly...LOSER.

19 minutes ago, User said:

No, you do not just post what happened as if you are innocently just recounting benign facts here. Again, you try to post garbage like trying to claim the US backstabbed Russia on a deal you claim they made but never did. 

Except you don't. You support Russia negotiating whatever peace they decide to on their terms. Effectively, peace for you is Ukraine surrendering or Ukraine having even more people die before surrendering. 

Effectively, peace for me means facing the facts and the inevitable.

When have I ever said I wanted more Ukrainians to die? A: Never.

You're just fishing for crap now User. Get a grip.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Effectively, peace for me means facing the facts and the inevitable.

Except the outcome is not inevitable with our support. The so-called inevitable outcome has not happened for years now. 

24 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

If we pull support for Ukraine, that gives Russia an upper hand to break lines of defense = more dead Ukrainians. You don't have to say it, I am pointing out what the results of your policies will likely do. 

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nationalistdumbcheer.thumb.png.98aa0b293a8012e2ceecde9ba93d4bdb.png

Unless you were hoping that Russia utterly destroys Ukraine, but that no Ukrainians die.  You might be that dumb.  

Edited by Moonbox

On 5/31/2024 at 10:12 AM, Moonbox said:

Nationalistdumbcheer.thumb.png.98aa0b293a8012e2ceecde9ba93d4bdb.png

Unless you were hoping that Russia utterly destroys Ukraine, but that no Ukrainians die.  You might be that dumb.  

No. I'm that honest. And now that you know Ukraine cannot win, your only recourse is to try attacking anyone who saw this coming. It's an old game used by simpletons who are generally wrong about things.

Meh...traitors to the entire human race are usually losers. If WWIII breaks out, you'll be in your glory. Death and destruction everywhere.

Over a NATO reject, for your trained hatred of a people you know nothing about.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No. I'm that honest. 

You're that "honest", that you think Russia can utterly destroy Ukraine, without killing Ukrainians!?!   🤣

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And now that you know Ukraine cannot win, your only recourse is to try attacking anyone who saw this coming.

The idea that you saw anything coming is comical.  Back in 2022, when you were referencing Colonel MacGregor bullshitting about Ukraine collapsing within weeks, we can safely say you didn't predict Russia would control significantly less territory 2 years later, after hundreds of thousands of casualties.  

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...traitors to the entire human race are usually losers.

Yep. I'd say you're a pretty big loser, slurping out of Tucker Carlson's butthole and promoting the agendas of third-world shitholes and dictatorships.  🫡

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You're that "honest", that you think Russia can utterly destroy Ukraine, without killing Ukrainians!?!   🤣

What? Gawd you're an id1ot.

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The idea that you saw anything coming is comical.  Back in 2022, when you were referencing Colonel MacGregor bullshitting about Ukraine collapsing within weeks, we can safely say you didn't predict Russia would control significantly less territory 2 years later, after hundreds of thousands of casualties.

Again...you're wrong and...you're an id1ot. THAT "we can safely say".

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yep. I'd say you're a pretty big loser, slurping out of Tucker Carlson's butthole and promoting the agendas of third-world shitholes and dictatorships. 

LOL...why how...you. Disgusting...stoopid...and a coward.

Bye bye LOSER!

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What? Gawd you're an id1ot.

That you're confused is unsurprising.  

You said you don't want to see more Ukrainians die.  You also said you hope see Russia utterly destroys Ukraine.  You're an expert in contradicting yourself. 🤡

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Again...you're wrong and...you're an id1ot. THAT "we can safely say".

So have you haven't been citing disgraced MacGregor for the last two years, despite how all of his predictions have born out comically inaccurate?  That's the problem with retarded conspiracy clowns like you.  It doesn't matter how many times your theories and ideas faceplant.  You just forget and move on to the next one!  🤣 

30 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

That you're confused is unsurprising.  

You said you don't want to see more Ukrainians die.  You also said you hope see Russia utterly destroys Ukraine.  You're an expert in contradicting yourself. 🤡

So have you haven't been citing disgraced MacGregor for the last two years, despite how all of his predictions have born out comically inaccurate?  That's the problem with retarded conspiracy clowns like you.  It doesn't matter how many times your theories and ideas faceplant.  You just forget and move on to the next one!  🤣 

LOSER!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Just out of curiosity...when was MacGregor wrong?

For starters, he has been predicting Ukraine is a week_weeks away from total defeat for 27 months. I'm not talking once or twice. I'm talking 50 times he has been wrong. 

In fact, that traitor has never been remotely close to being correct. He should hang around the other disgraced military guy Scott Ritter, predicting Ukraine defeat, who keeps getting caught having sex with 13 year old girls.

Edited by DUI_Offender

27 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

For starters, he has been predicting Ukraine is a week_weeks away from total defeat for 27 months. I'm not talking once or twice. I'm talking 50 times he has been wrong. 

In fact, that traitor has never been remotely close to being correct. He should hang around the other disgraced military guy Scott Ritter, predicting Ukraine defeat, who keeps getting caught having sex with 13 year old girls.

For you...

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/col-macgregor-ukraine-suffering-staggering-losses-619/id635045292?i=1000624497542

I never mentioned Ritter. But nice try.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I never mentioned Ritter. But nice try.

He didn't say you did.  He said your loser source should hang out with another loser source.  Why would you link a macgregor podcast here, when we're making fun of you for being dumb enough to believe anything he says?

You find new ways to make yourself look stupid every day.  👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

He didn't say you did.  He said your loser source should hang out with another loser source.  Why would you link a macgregor podcast here, when we're making fun of you for being dumb enough to believe anything he says?

You find new ways to make yourself look stupid every day.  👍

And you've been wrong all along. I think I'll stick to my own methods. They have a better batting average.

• Haha 1

I’m amazed Ukraine has managed to hang on this long against a former superpower. However, given that we know what happens to Ukrainians in territory taken by the Russians, we should support them as long as they want to fight for their freedom even though the odds are stacked against them. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I’m amazed Ukraine has managed to hang on this long against a former superpower. However, given that we know what happens to Ukrainians in territory taken by the Russians, we should support them as long as they want to fight for their freedom even though the odds are stacked against them. 

Do they want to fight?

Several million Ukrainian "refugees" say "No".

That includes the younger brother of the Ukrainian woman who rents our Prague house. He spent a couple months in our house till he was issued an apartment. 

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do they want to fight?

Several million Ukrainian "refugees" say "No".

That includes the younger brother of the Ukrainian woman who rents our Prague house. He spent a couple months in our house till he was issued an apartment. 

I think most of them do. Let’s not forget that young Russian men are fleeing from their country in droves. 

• Thanks 1