Today: SCOTUS hearing Arguments to Disqualify Trump

4 hours ago, Yakuda said:

The roe decision was garbage. There is no right to kill babies in the Constitution. 

It was often said that it was a very weak argument.  But under certain conditions things are protected by the constitution that aren't expressly mentioned.  But it always felt like they really shoe-horned that in, which is why the left has always been worried it would be overturned someday.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It was often said that it was a very weak argument.  But under certain conditions things are protected by the constitution that aren't expressly mentioned.  But it always felt like they really shoe-horned that in, which is why the left has always been worried it would be overturned someday.

I agree not everything is expressly mentioned but killing babies I think should be but it isnt which is why they had to bend themselves into a pretzel with a  bad argument.  They didn't think it ever would be overturned. 

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

I agree not everything is expressly mentioned but killing babies I think should be but it isnt which is why they had to bend themselves into a pretzel with a  bad argument.  They didn't think it ever would be overturned. 

Oh they've sweated it being overturned since the day it was handed down. They've never stopped talking about that possibility and offered it as reasons why they must keep the supreme court stacked etc etc.

"Killing babies" is of course illegal already everywhere, the problem is the definition of what is  or is not a 'baby'.  And really something that is so open to discussion and interpretation and such really DOESN'T belong in the constitution, it belongs in the state legislatures where the people of that state can have a discussion and come to a decision and pass laws that reflect their beliefs

• Like 1

• Greg changed the title to Today: SCOTUS hearing Arguments to Disqualify Trump

They had 50 years to codify Roe and didn't. Our Congress is lazy and they don't want to deal with anything that is controversial so they use it as a wedge issue but never do anything about it.

It is the very reason the President has way more power than he should because Congress is like "whew, he made the decision" either a. they can attack him on it but never do anything about or b. praise him and not do anything about.

Lets face it Congress largely stopped really legislating years ago and let the President do whatever he wants and then uses the Supreme Court to maybe stop him when he does something they don't like.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 7:09 AM, Rebound said:

The U.S. Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments today

That's a nice spin on 'whiny liars'.

"THEY ALMOST OVERTHREW THE US GOV'T WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SOME SHOVING!!!! 😭 "

🤣

Trump’s argument does not deny that he participated or supported an insurrection. 

I'm not denying that I'm Genghis Khan.

Have you ever seen us in the same room at the same time? Does that mean I'm him, or is it just such a ridiculous notion that I don't need to deny it?

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Oh they've sweated it being overturned since the day it was handed down. They've never stopped talking about that possibility and offered it as reasons why they must keep the supreme court stacked etc etc.

"Killing babies" is of course illegal already everywhere, the problem is the definition of what is  or is not a 'baby'.  And really something that is so open to discussion and interpretation and such really DOESN'T belong in the constitution, it belongs in the state legislatures where the people of that state can have a discussion and come to a decision and pass laws that reflect their beliefs

well, thats not the whole story though... Roe vs Wade upheld that the right to abortion is absolute. when it happens is up for discussion. Texas, at the time, had decided that protecting prenatal life from the moment of conception was in the states interest. what supporters of any kind of abortion were afraid of was losing that "right to abortion" and thus that conversation.

abortion is now completely banned in some states. even in cases of rape or possibility of mortality for mother.

Abortion rights across the US: we track where laws stand in every state

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you admitting that no one knows if the DNC server was even hacked, based on the testimony of the CEO of Crowdstrike? 

Of course the DNC server was hacked, otherwise the emails would never have gotten to wikileaks. Duh

Even if it was an inside job, it was STILL HACKED. However DETAILED EVIDENCE of Russian involvement WAS FOUND.

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Good job on telling the truth for once, this is a big day for you. 

Don't make it a habit though, you'll get kicked out of the leftard lounge if it becomes habit. 

Just keep up YOUR HABIT of LYING. It ONLY destroys what little credibility you have left.

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

Nope. Your idea of EVIDENCE is anything a leftoid BELIEVES. You're the biggest liars on the planet. 

Sorry, but you don't get to nullify 200 years of US JUDICIAL PRACTICES. And ONLY your MAGA CULT makes you believe you do. LMAO

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

offered it as reasons why they must keep the supreme court stacked etc etc.

The Demis already control the FBI and the MSM, no one should ever forget that they openly talked about adding 4 justices just to take full control of the SC as well.

Not just 2, they wanted to add 4 so that they'd have a 3-judge advantage. It could take several generations to get it back on an even keel after that.

They also condoned protests at SCJ's homes after that failed, geez, what could go wrong with giving everyone in the Unites States the home addresses of all the conservative-appointed SCJ's?

Of course the GOP could just add 10 more justices the next time they get elected (if elections were even a thing at that point), eventually the SC would have to meet at FedEx Field (Wash Redskins' Stadium) there'd be so many justices. 

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No one was killing "babies" under Roe, dick-head.

Thanks for the opportunity to correct myself. They murdered babies they didn't kill them. Thanks again. BTW it's mister dick-head to a mongrel like you. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a nice spin on 'whiny liars'.

"THEY ALMOST OVERTHREW THE US GOV'T WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SOME SHOVING!!!! 😭 "

🤣

It's like you completely missed the FACT that the EC vote count was DISRUPTED. 🤮

And STILL don't know what a contingent election is. How can you be so IGNORANT?

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not denying that I'm Genghis Khan.

Have you ever seen us in the same room at the same time? Does that mean I'm him, or is it just such a ridiculous notion that I don't need to deny it?

Attempting of overturn the election by illegally disrupting the EC vote certification AND submitting FAKE ELECTORS is FAR FROM RIDICULOUS.

4 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Thanks for the opportunity to correct myself. They murdered babies they didn't kill them. Thanks again. BTW it's mister dick-head to a mongrel like you. 

Murder has always been illegal and aborting FETUS has NEVER BEEN considered "murder," dick-head.

We KNOW you have NO ARGUMENT when you have to LIE.

Just now, robosmith said:

Murder has always been illegal and aborting FETUS has NEVER BEEN considered "murder," dick-head.

We KNOW you have NO ARGUMENT when you have to LIE.

But it is murder. Dont like it? Nobody cares 

It's not a lie it's murder. I suspect you will continue to unravel now. 

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's like you completely missed the FACT that the EC vote count was DISRUPTED. 🤮

😱

And STILL don't know what a contingent election is. How can you be so IGNORANT?

🤣

Attempting of overturn the election by illegally disrupting the EC vote certification AND submitting FAKE ELECTORS is FAR FROM RIDICULOUS.

😱

Just keep babbling if you want, dispsnit. No one takes you seriously. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

He is completely unhinged 

There's partisan, there's hyper-partisan, then there's whatever the F robo is. 

If the Demis tabled a bill called "We Need Authoritarianism in the USA, One-Party-Rule is The Only Way!" he'd say it was the purest form of government, and that anyone who voted against it was a Nazi. (Don't bother explaining that to him lol) 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If the Demis tabled a bill called "We Need Authoritarianism in the USA, One-Party-Rule is The Only Way!" he'd say it was the purest form of government, and that anyone who voted against it was a Nazi. (Don't bother explaining that to him lol) 

Everybody who isnt them is a Nazi. I notice they throw fascist out once in a while too. Maybe they just get tired of saying nazi. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

no man... thats what you don't see. robo is a regular person. he just asks a simple question that people who are blinded by ideology can't answer. you are the one with the extreme views.

and its not your fault that you can't answer. because you don't know. the people involved are not speaking. Trump has said nothing about it. he's smart enough to not open his mouth about it. because it would be used in court against him.

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Everybody who isnt them is a Nazi. I notice they throw fascist out once in a while too. Maybe they just get tired of saying nazi. 

you're not a nazi.

Edited by godzilla
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

no man... thats what you don't see. robo is a regular person. he just asks a simple question that people who are blinded by ideology can't answer. you are the one with the extreme views.

and its not your fault that you can't answer. because you don't know. the people involved are not speaking. Trump has said nothing about it. he's smart enough to not open his mouth about it. because it would be used in court against him.

you're not a nazi.

Listen up, stupid. 

We're all adults here and we were even adults when Trump was POTUS. There are no excuses for ignorance the likes of which you and robo are spewing.

We ALL know how many obstacles the Dems put in the way of border security, how many different times they advocated for riots, how they hid body-camera footage that would have ended the G Floyd riots, how many times they shrugged off speech about attacks on the president/WH and then how they reacted to the attack on the WH in 2020. 

The Dems' massive reaction to the riot at the capitol buildings was the complete opposite of everything that they stood for ever since the first M Brown riot. The Dems had an unblemished record of LOVING RIOTS AND BLOODSHED in other people's neighbourhoods, but that all changed when a guy with a fire extinguisher came within 200 feet of them. Right?

You can honestly stop with the hypocrisy and stupidity because no one's buying it but brainwashed dolts like you. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Listen up, stupid. 

We're all adults here

You can honestly stop with the hypocrisy and stupidity because no one's buying it but brainwashed dolts like you. 

You're proving you're NOT an adult when you start off your post with juvenile name calling.

At least this time you skipped your infantile misspelling of words. Congrats.

Edited by robosmith