Increased Illegal Immigration Brings Increased Crime: Almost 2/3 of Federal Arrests Involve Noncitizens

5 minutes ago, godzilla said:

what a BS header by the OP. there is NO increase in domestic crime identified associated with illegal immigration. federal crime is all at the border and mostly crossing at non-sanctioned crossing points.

I'm sorry, numbnuts, but you didn't post any links.

You aren't stoopid enough to think that YOU are a source, are you? 

39 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm sorry, numbnuts, but you didn't post any links.

You aren't stoopid enough to think that YOU are a source, are you? 

just being clear here... what you site does not provide evidence of increased domestic crime associated with immigration. but attempts to influence the reader into thinking so by identifying specific incidents of domestic crime instigated by immigrants. its the usual propaganda for numbnuts who can't separate the two.

7 minutes ago, godzilla said:

its the usual propaganda for numbnuts who can't separate the two.

I started with that tack but there's no point.  Due to the surge, of course crime by immigrants is increasing.

But as @eyeball says Figures Fool and Fools Figure.  

Ask an anti-immigrant American when was the last time they drove to Home Depot to get some day labour at $4/hr

27 minutes ago, godzilla said:

just being clear here... what you site does not provide evidence of increased domestic crime associated with immigration. but attempts to influence the reader into thinking so by identifying specific incidents of domestic crime instigated by immigrants. its the usual propaganda for numbnuts who can't separate the two.

No, the propaganda is 100% on the numbnuts who spin something other than talk about illegal immigration. The simple act of crossing that border unlawfully is a crime just by itself. I don't think you diaper dopers understand that. 

When the article states that 2/3 of Federal arrests involve non citizens, then it's up to you doormats to prove it otherwise. 

There are links throughout the article. Try clicking on them. ;)

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I started with that tack but there's no point.  Due to the surge, of course crime by immigrants is increasing.

But as @eyeball says Figures Fool and Fools Figure.  

Ask an anti-immigrant American when was the last time they drove to Home Depot to get some day labour at $4/hr

Ahhh yes. The "We need our slave labour" argument.  I guess the dems really DO still support that kind of thing,

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ahhh yes. The "We need our slave labour" argument.  I guess the dems really DO still support that kind of thing,

Of course they do! What? Did you really think The Great Society was some sort of attempt to make Black Americans self-dependant? Fck no! Its designed to make them MORE dependant. And its worked.

NOW they have all these South American slaves. OH BOY! More slaves!

This is going to come to a boiling point, regardless of who wins the Whitehouse this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

No, the propaganda is 100% on the numbnuts who spin something other than talk about illegal immigration. The simple act of crossing that border unlawfully is a crime just by itself. I don't think you diaper dopers understand that. 

When the article states that 2/3 of Federal arrests involve non citizens, then it's up to you doormats to prove it otherwise. 

There are links throughout the article. Try clicking on them. ;)

i wasn't arguing that. but since pretty well all the feds do is take care of the border then... duh! yeah!

the article goes on to try and convince numbnuts that this translates into domestic crime... without evidence.

18 minutes ago, godzilla said:

i wasn't arguing that. but since pretty well all the feds do is take care of the border then... duh! yeah!

the article goes on to try and convince numbnuts that this translates into domestic crime... without evidence.

You doormats will say anything to protect criminal invaders. lol

Go to YouTube and punch in "crime by illegal immigrants" and we'll talk about what I saw, and what YOU avoided. ;)

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

You doormats will say anything to protect criminal invaders. lol

Go to YouTube and punch in "crime by illegal immigrants" and we'll talk about what I saw, and what YOU avoided. ;)

go to the YouTube and type "crime by citizens".

New Research on Illegal Immigration and Crime

"The results are similar to our other work on illegal immigration and crime in Texas. In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native‐born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native‐born Americans in Texas."

feel free to cite research claiming that immigrants are more criminal in nature that native Americans. i'm waiting...

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Citizens aren't illegal aliens. 

Do as you've been asked. 

i don't do like i'm asked like you do by your rich masters. youtube is not a research tool!

i see you cannot cite alternate research that refutes crime rates among immigrants. thats all that matters.

11 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Nobody gives a shit. 

here are the facts:

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/icfjs9818.pdf

hahahaha! do you even read? all you do is re-state what you've already stated! that the feds only take care of the border and that all "illegal" activity is that people are not crossing the border at defined crossing points!

i guess you are in agreement then that that doesn't translate to domestic crime? i'm guessing because you refuse to address it.

Edited by godzilla

8 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I don't have any rich masters, but YOU have rich globalist masters. 

the "globalist" argument is also hilarious. the DNC are globalists?! the same party that every labour union in the country support?

or the GOP... who support multi national conglomerates that have sales that dwarf small countries. that pay no taxes under GOP regimes. that every chamber of commerce in the country support.

yeah, we need to be worried about "globalists" but the fox is in the hen house. the globalists are the GOP financiers. Trump is a globalist. he employs immigrants and has a global business. he makes his money from a corporation.

Edited by godzilla
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, godzilla said:

hahahaha! do you even read?

Yes, I do read. DO YOU? lol

"It shows the number of suspects arrested and prosecuted for both immigration and non-immigration offenses, including by their citizenship status."

The above tells us that your precious illegals do commit non-immigration offenses. 

You see, dumbass, gaslighting doesn't work on me. Only a complete woketard would believe that illegal aliens are virtually incapable of committing non-immigration related crimes. lol

Yes, I do read. DO YOU? lol

"It shows the number of suspects arrested and prosecuted for both immigration and non-immigration offenses, including by their citizenship status."

The above tells us that your precious illegals do commit non-immigration offenses. 

You see, dumbass, gaslighting doesn't work on me. Only a complete woketard would believe that illegal aliens are virtually incapable of committing non-immigration related crimes. lol

sure they do! i already provided you those numbers! and that the crime rate for domestic crimes is 45% lower the the normal population.

i mean if you arguing that that number needs to be zero then thats never going to happen, is it? there will be no immigration. there is crime in all populations.

well yeah! Biden wants to reign in free trade! NAFTA was brought in by Reagan/Mulroney! i'm not surprised that that the GOP is getting cold feet about the concept... so they blame the DNC?! that hilarious. the GOP and "conservative" (reads pro business) parties of the world are the ones who've always pushed free trade.

9 minutes ago, godzilla said:

sure they do! i already provided you those numbers! and that the crime rate for domestic crimes is 45% lower the the normal population.

You don't provide shit. I get the numbers, not you. That graph shows an uptick with non-citizens, not a downtick, which means crime amongst your precious aliens has increased. 

What you're arguing is complete bullshit, and it further proves that illegal immigration sexually excites you. 

Edited by Deluge