Joe Biden's Guests

47 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Tried to upload the photos of Republicans attacking the Capitol police on January 6th but the file was too big...

well good thing you didn't try to upload the pictures of the blm or floyd riots then  - they're about 100 times larger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Tried to upload the photos of Republicans attacking the Capitol police on January 6th but the file was too big...

No it wasn't, doormat. 

Now what's too big is all that footage of Antifa and BLM riots. ;) 

17 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Try a new computer. Your Commodore 64 may be a little underpowered.

After run the Adobe photoshop detector it will detect many changes.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

My Chrome browser has detected much TROLLING in ^your post.

Yeah I know, Chrome is a bit crappy. Try using Firefox. Or better yet, disable your caps-lock key and wipe the Vaseline off the keyboard.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

well good thing you didn't try to upload the pictures of the blm or floyd riots then  - they're about 100 times larger.

Obviously you haven't looked at much of the Capitol Insurrection videos ...don't forget all the home videos seized from the criminals who attacked the Capitol buildings, there were quite a few including many that directly placed certain people there who claimed they were never there when the Courts began handing out prison sentences. 

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Most of the Floyd riots weren't riots at all, they were quite peaceful. KLUV and KPFK both reported from peaceful ones as did a number of other stations, but there were some violent protests yes, I was tempted to go myself except I was recovering from Covid at the time.  

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

No it wasn't, doormat. 

See my response to MS Fox and ..you really need to watch what has been seized from the Insurrectionists themselves, makes very disturbing viewing, especially the glee on the faces of people wearing body armor and carrying Trump flags trying to stab the Capitol police with them. Don't bring any popcorn.

21 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The NYC illegals have already faced the Democrat run justice system.

Quick release, no bail. Free as a bird.

As for anyone and everyone(except Ray Epps) even remotely involved in Jan 6>>>pretty stiff penalties, jail time, fines.

3 hours ago, Legato said:

Yeah I know, Chrome is a bit crappy. Try using Firefox. Or better yet, disable your caps-lock key and wipe the Vaseline off the keyboard.

I don't use CAPS LOCK as I am completely adept at temporarily pressing the shift key.

And I never get anything but minor amounts of mustard from my sandwich on the keyboard.

So now you're BOTH a LIAR and a TROLL.

5 minutes ago, ironstone said:

As for anyone and everyone(except Ray Epps) even remotely involved in Jan 6>>>pretty stiff penalties, jail time, fines.

Many of the those who didn't enter the Capitol when it was closed were charged with NOTHING. Duh

Maybe a few were charged with trespassing for breaking down the BARRIERS.

3 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Obviously you haven't looked at much of the Capitol Insurrection videos ..

Dude there are hundreds of thousands of hours of blm riots :) capital hill went on for hours - blm/floyd went on for months :)  LOL  i can't believe you'd double down on that  :)  

21 hours ago, Deluge said:

No it wasn't, doormat. 

Maybe, but Biden isn’t offering to pardon any of the people who got prosecuted for those riots. He isn’t calling them “hostages” and he  wasn’t encouraging them to do it.  The blood of January 6 is on Trump’s hands.  

Look, these guys are probably just refugees fleeing their local federales. They're cold & hungry and they just want to commit crimes without more cops f*cking up their illegal enterprises. 

Edited by Deluge

Most of the Floyd riots weren't riots at all, they were quite peaceful. KLUV and KPFK both reported from peaceful ones as did a number of other stations, but there were some violent protests yes, I was tempted to go myself except I was recovering from Covid at the time.  

Most of the j6 demonstratons weren't riots at all, they were mostly peaceful. That's a fact as well. Sorry punkin, the violent parts still went on for ages with the  blm floyd stuff :)  literally ten TIMES the material damage - that takes a while to pull off baby!!

23 hours ago, ironstone said:

Not so....many who came from former Civil War defined Southern States when seen by judges favorable b to Conservatives got off with misdemeanors at best, most got off with just a small fine and 1 night in jail if that. I personally think that anyone attacking my Country's Capitol during an Election, especially b with the intent of overthrowing that Election, deserves a traitors sentence, at least 5 years to 15 years in a federal.prison plus fines.  

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Dude there are hundreds of thousands of hours of blm riots :) capital hill went on for hours - blm/floyd went on for months :)  LOL  i can't believe you'd double down on that  :)  

Since the blm/Floyd riots have nothing to to with the Attempted takeover of my Country by people who planned a Dictatorship to replace it and who planned and executed a federal crime.in doing so versus protests for racial.injustice ....I think your reaction to the whole thing,  that it warrants smiley faces and an appalling! lack of respect for the Capitol Police and other defenders , shows you can't determine right or wrong any better than Trump.

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Since the blm/Floyd riots have nothing to to with the Attempted takeover of my Country by people who planned a Dictatorship to replace it and who planned and executed a federal crime.in doing so versus protests for racial.injustice ....I think your reaction to the whole thing,  that it warrants smiley faces and an appalling! lack of respect for the Capitol Police and other defenders , shows you can't determine right or wrong any better than Trump.

Sorry sparky - neither did the capital riots.  Or it might be better to say they had about the same.

There was zero possible chance in any way that that J6 resulted in the "takeover" of your country, and pretending otherwise is yet another one of your lies.

Just like the blm riots wouldn't - but they took over dozens of gov't buildings and offices demanding changes to the gov't as well.

And lets get real -  when you say you 'think".... you're just not qualified :)  You iterally started this with a joke and are mad i smiled about the issue :) 

Loving the fake outrage tho, very droll

Edited by CdnFox

Since the blm/Floyd riots have nothing to to with the Attempted takeover of my Country by people who planned a BLAH BLAH BLAH......

We interrupt this mindless blather to bring you updates from a REAL crisis. 

Illegal immigrants are ‘everywhere,' multiple Americans warn

Yup, it's true. Saw several of them on Friday at the front desk of my kid's school as I was signing her out. It's turning into a f*cking menace already. 

Edited by Deluge