Biden Runs Against Man Who Already ACTS LIKE HE Thinks He’s President

Biden Runs Against Man Who Already ACTS LIKE HE Thinks He’s President

No one can really tell what Trump actually believes. Jan 6th sworn testimony clearly shows he says different things in private. 

He promised to repeal the Affordable Care Act. He demanded states deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border. He warned congressional Republicans to hold out for a perfect deal on immigration — or else.

Former President Donald J. Trump has not even clinched the Republican presidential nomination, but he has wasted no time issuing directives as if he were making them from the Oval Office instead of between appearances in a New York courtroom.

And now, President Biden has been forced to ponder a campaign question that no president has ever had to consider: How do you run against a man who has already had the job, never conceded his election loss and is already acting like he has the job again? 

402.png
Pathological LIAR!
  • Like 1

If you crap in your own bed, willfully, don't expect much sympathy from me now that you don't like it.

Or like my pappy used to say, 

"A lack of planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency response on my part."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Bump pity bump pity bump bump bump...

You are EASILY CONFUSED. As is CdnLIAR.

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

If you crap in your own bed, willfully, don't expect much sympathy from me now that you don't like it.

Or like my pappy used to say, 

"A lack of planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency response on my part."

Allegations of "a lack of planning" are a pitiful EXCUSE for not helping out. 🤮

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Ohhh nooooes - did i scare you so bad that you're back to talking to me through other people again :)    Sorry robo - i forget how delicate you are :)  

Nope - it's perfectly valid.  If you won't take responsibility for your life - don't expect me to.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

How many have you helped? No need to answer that, will probably be a lie anyway.

Besides, whi cares what you say. The telling point is what happens when a state like Texas sends busloads of these illegals to the blue states that are doing most of the virtue signalling about letting them in. Then the moaning starts. It's all fine until the "problems" show up in your own backyard.

What a perfect move to expose liberal hypocracy. :lol:

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ohhh nooooes - did i scare you so bad that you're back to talking to me through other people again :)    Sorry robo - i forget how delicate you are :)  

Nope - it's perfectly valid.  If you won't take responsibility for your life - don't expect me to.

1. Giggle.

2. Tsk...My friend, the little bot has a heart of gold. He's so caring that he likes the flood of illegals. They pick his lettus cheap...keep the American drug trade thriving...provide all those nice massage parlors in strip malls. Yessree Fox...cheap food, deadly drugs and little girls to satisfy his libido. Almost like the good old days.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. Giggle.

2. Tsk...My friend, the little bot has a heart of gold. He's so caring that he likes the flood of illegals. They pick his lettus cheap...keep the American drug trade thriving...provide all those nice massage parlors in strip malls. Yessree Fox...cheap food, deadly drugs and little girls to satisfy his libido. Almost like the good old days.

"...pick his lettuce cheap...actually 85% if farmers are Republican voters....so...

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

How many have you helped? No need to answer that, will probably be a lie anyway.

That would be YOUR SCHTICK. So ^PROJECTION.

Besides, whi cares what you say.

It's not what I say that's important, it's the EVIDENCE I POST. Unlike your BUPKIS.

The telling point is what happens when a state like Texas sends busloads of these illegals to the blue states that are doing most of the virtue signalling about letting them in. Then the moaning starts. It's all fine until the "problems" show up in your own backyard.

What a perfect move to expose liberal hypocracy. :lol:

I never said ANYTHING about illegally shipping migrants to other states. It's right wingers who complain about the RESULTING HOMELESS here. Duh

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Giggle.

You're an lDIOT. The "massage parlors" in Atlanta strip malls were CHINESE.

59 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I went to Atlanta some years ago for business. Had never been before, and probably will never go again.

The one thing I remember most was going to a big mall. And everybody who worked behind a counter, I mean EVERYBODY was black. And everybody who was walking around with shopping bags, wuz WHITE.

Seemed suspicious to me.   ;) 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Which routinely KICKS YOUR ASS.

Desperate people fleeing the war zone in Central America. Do you even watch the news, or read the threads here?

Sweetie...you couldn't kick your own ass.

War zone? Which central American countries are at war? Let's check.

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/

Oh my. Mexico is the only country they can say is at war...and it's with themselves. They have a gang war going. And Brandon let's them thrive on our lives, money and nation.

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

"...pick his lettuce cheap...actually 85% if farmers are Republican voters....so...

We know how racist and unjust your society has become, despite decades of leadership from both sides of the aisle.

That's why the only possibility for meaningful change is from a political outsider, someone like Don Trump. And that's why he has enemies all around, on BOTH sides of the aisle.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Giggle.

Happy days are here again ;)

And yes i know roboEpstien has a a kind heart.  The problem is what kind....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

That would be YOUR SCHTICK. So ^PROJECTION.

It's not what I say that's important, it's the EVIDENCE I POST. Unlike your BUPKIS.

I never said ANYTHING about illegally shipping migrants to other states. It's right wingers who complain about the RESULTING HOMELESS here. Duh

Really? Huh...Chinese sex slaves. Go figure.

Hey @robosmith do you like the little Chinese girls?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sweetie...you couldn't kick your own ass.

War zone? Which central American countries are at war? Let's check.

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/

Oh my. Mexico is the only country they can say is at war...and it's with themselves. They have a gang war going. And Brandon let's them thrive on our lives, money and nation.

So you COMPLETELY MISSED my MULTIPLE posting of EVIDENCE which KICKS YOUR ASS:

Millions in North Central America engulfed by war-like levels of violence

🤮