Jump to content

Study Finds ‘COVID-19 Vaccination is Strongly Associated w/ a Serious Adverse Safety Signal of Myocarditis, Particularly in Children and Young Adults Resulting in Hospitalization and Death


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

And i just want to say on top of that that this kind of obvious lie is the VERY reason we have people who don't believe in climate science.  Stick to the truth for god's sake - if you get known for telling the truth then when things matter people will believe you.  Right now that is NOT the reputation you have. 

Stick to what truth - that climate change and COVID are vast communist/Nazi conspiracies bent on scamming old ladies of their money?

Apparently you're intent on maintaining your reputation for coming up with the weirdest equivalencies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not proven at all, especially for people who have absolutely no need for an experimental jab to protect them from a virus that isn't dangerous to them. 

It has been proven however to be of immense benefit to the rest of the human population which is vastly more important in the scheme of things.

I suppose now I'll be hit with the old lament 'but what about the children' and what do we say to the relative handful of  families of loved who lost loved one's? Something compassionate for sure but then what do we tell the millions of families who lost loved ones?  It's just a flu that's only killing old farts?

Fair enough I suppose, but then  what do you say to families that lose babies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Horrifically shameful is it? LMAO!

Well not for you -  you don't see any shame in lying so ...

Quote

That's right, except the risk was and still is small and is clearly worth it given how widespread the benefits are.

Well we know now that isnt' true.  The risks to certain age groups and sex are substantial and there was no benefit at all to those people. There's not even any research into what the diffrence would have been if people weren't compelled

Once again you have to lie to try to make your point. Which means you don't have a very good point.

Quote

It's prevented millions of death's around the planet...miliions.

Don't be childish.  We can't demonstrate that forcing people to take the vaccine in canada actually saved ANYONE. Show me the research that says forcing people to take the vaccine vs just leaving it up to them saved anyone in canada. 

Again - have to lie to make your point.

Quote

Well sorry kiddo but the consensus hasn't changed in either case. The vast VAST consensus remains the same for the same reason. Peer review.

Nope.  Sorry but that is not the case.

Quote

Pulled? What are you talking about, I just had a Moderna booster a couple months ago.

That would be the NEW version - the spikevax.  The old one was killed because a number of people died after taking it, especially women.

Quote

What lie - you're saying the vast VAST consensus is a result of something some dude on the internet named eyeball said?

Pick one - and every time you and your kind lie others wind up realizing it and start to doubt what is being said.  And people like  you are all "Oh noees - why won't people believe me when i lie about climate change now? Or population density or any of the other bullcrap you try to peddle and pretend you've "talked about for decades"?

Do you HONESTLY not see the problem with peddling lies like that?

Quote

I'm actually quite flattered at that - I didn't realize I was so influential.

It all adds up. You lie  here, another leftie drone lies elsewhere. and so on and so on.  And then normal people see this and go 'but wait... that doesn't match the facts... what else are they being dishonest about?"   And we get climate denial and we get a whole bunch of other problems and eventually it's you and your ilk crying and demanding to know WHYYYYYY people didn't listen to them all those years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It has been proven however to be of immense benefit to the rest of the human population which is vastly more important in the scheme of things.

Fine - show me that research.  Show me the studies that prove the difference if they'd just left it up to individuals vs forcing it on people as they did.  You keep quoting this science - show me the science then. Which report studied the difference?

 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Stick to what truth - that climate change and COVID are vast communist/Nazi conspiracies bent on scamming old ladies of their money?

 

LOL - well the truth is that whatever the truth about climate change is - communist/nazis like yourself will lie about it :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

That would be the NEW version - the spikevax.  The old one was killed because a number of people died after taking it, especially women.

This is a lie. The original monovalent Moderna vaccine is still authorized for use, it has simply been supplanted by updated versions to deal with various SARS-CoV-2 variants (Omicron BA.1, BA. 4-5 and XBB.1.5). 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

This is a lie. The original monovalent Moderna vaccine is still authorized for use, it has simply been supplanted by updated versions to deal with various SARS-CoV-2 variants (Omicron BA.1, BA. 4-5 and XBB.1.5). 

 

 

LOL oh dear.  I see you still havent' learned not to bark without doing some research first :)

It was de-recommended for use in MANY countries including canada for those under 30 due to people dying from it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/11/10/germany-france-restrict-modernas-covid-vaccine-for-under-30s-over-rare-heart-risk-despite-surging-cases/?sh=6c47c6f62a8a

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/sweden-suspends-moderna-vaccine-for-those-30-and-under-1.5613031

And in canada they did the same.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-ontario-september-29-moore-briefing-update-1.6193455

I could post more but you get the idea.  this was recognized by medical studies

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/04/though-rare-moderna-covid-vaccine-recipients-have-higher-risk-of-heart-inflammation-than-pfizer.html

 

But the NEW version was approved for use after the problem seemed to be corrected. That was in 2023.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/moderna-approved-1.6963996

 

Fun fact - the J&J vaccine had similar problems day one

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-canadians-under-30-told-to-avoid-johnson-johnson-shot/

 

So that took you all of 5 seconds to prove your'e full of shit this time :)   I must say, you're learning to crap yourself at a vastly accellerated pace,  good dog!  I just wish the rest of us didn't have to clean up after you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had seven Pfizer shots and never suffered any ill effects. President Trump also has been vaccinated and appeared with Bill O'Reilly to advocate everybody get vaccinated.

 
Dec 20, 2021  Former President Donald Trump and ex-Fox News host Bill O'Reilly were heckled at their Dallas 'History Tour' event for confirming they both ...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL oh dear.  I see you still havent' learned not to bark without doing some research first :)

It was de-recommended for use in MANY countries including canada for those under 30 due to people dying from it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/11/10/germany-france-restrict-modernas-covid-vaccine-for-under-30s-over-rare-heart-risk-despite-surging-cases/?sh=6c47c6f62a8a

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/sweden-suspends-moderna-vaccine-for-those-30-and-under-1.5613031

And in canada they did the same.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-ontario-september-29-moore-briefing-update-1.6193455

I could post more but you get the idea.  this was recognized by medical studies

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/04/though-rare-moderna-covid-vaccine-recipients-have-higher-risk-of-heart-inflammation-than-pfizer.html

 

But the NEW version was approved for use after the problem seemed to be corrected. That was in 2023.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/moderna-approved-1.6963996

 

Fun fact - the J&J vaccine had similar problems day one

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-canadians-under-30-told-to-avoid-johnson-johnson-shot/

 

So that took you all of 5 seconds to prove your'e full of shit this time :)   I must say, you're learning to crap yourself at a vastly accellerated pace,  good dog!  I just wish the rest of us didn't have to clean up after you

Sigh. Where to start with all this bullshit.

First, Germany, France and other European countries only restricted its use in people under 30, Canada only for those 18-24. The vaccine remained available and authorized for all older age groups in all those jurisdictions. The vaccine was not "killed" or "pulled".

Second: no one has disputed the fact that the Moderna had a elevated level of risk compared to the Pfizer (though still a very small risk), so that information is irrelevant.

Finally: the original version is still authorized for use here in Canada.

It is no longer authorized in the US because the newer versions are more effective. That may be the case in other places as well, but you should get the point.

So to recap: you made a stupid and egregiously false claim (first "we had to pull moderna because that really was killing people with some regularity fairly quickly."), doubled down (the vaccine was "killed because a number of people died after taking it, especially women.") and are now furiously backpedaling to convince other people that you meant something completely different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Sigh. Where to start with all this bullshit.

Maybe - and bear with me now - start with the truth for once?

No?  well it was just a thought.

Quote

First, Germany, France and other European countries only restricted its use in people under 30, Canada only for those 18-24.

So what you're saying is i was right.  Thanks.

 

Quote

Second: no one has disputed the fact that the Moderna had a elevated level of risk compared to the Pfizer (though still a very small risk), so that information is irrelevant.

Other than you.  Thanks for admitting you were wrong,  its nice to see.

Quote

Finally: the original version is still authorized for use here in Canada.

Never said it wasn't - but it's not purchased anymore, what they use is the new version.

So when i said moderna was pulled due to causing health issues ,  I was absolutely correct and you're full of shit.  It was.

And when i said a shot in 2023 would be the new moderna, i was correct. Because it would be. That's all they're making now and the shelf life of the old stuff is long expired.


Well thanks for the admission i guess.  LOL - man you just don't think much do you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Maybe - and bear with me now - start with the truth for once?

No?  well it was just a thought.

So what you're saying is i was right.  Thanks.

 

Other than you.  Thanks for admitting you were wrong,  its nice to see.

Never said it wasn't - but it's not purchased anymore, what they use is the new version.

So when i said moderna was pulled due to causing health issues ,  I was absolutely correct and you're full of shit.  It was.

And when i said a shot in 2023 would be the new moderna, i was correct. Because it would be. That's all they're making now and the shelf life of the old stuff is long expired.


Well thanks for the admission i guess.  LOL - man you just don't think much do you.

No sense typing a new reply when this one holds:

Quote

So to recap: you made a stupid and egregiously false claim (first "we had to pull moderna because that really was killing people with some regularity fairly quickly."), doubled down (the vaccine was "killed because a number of people died after taking it, especially women.") and are now furiously backpedaling to convince other people that you meant something completely different. 

No wonder you've been able to rack up almost as many posts in less than a year as I did as a regular poster between 2003 and 2015: you're just a firehose of horseshit.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

No sense typing a new reply when this one holds:

 

No that one is still complete bullshit.

The original moderna was pulled for use with specific groups because it was killing people and that was a concern.

The vax he got would be the new and improved version.

Still one hundred percent true.

And i rack up more posts than you because i can type with more than one finger :) 

Edited by CdnFox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CdnFox said:

No that one is still complete bullshit.

The original moderna was pulled for use with specific groups because it was killing people and that was a concern.

The vax he got would be the new and improved version.

Still one hundred percent true.  

You never said anything about "certain groups" before and now you're backpedaling. Sad!

Quote

And i rack up more posts than you because i can type with more than one finger

Yeah I can tell your a quantity over quality kind of nimrod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Fine - show me that research.  Show me the studies that prove the difference if they'd just left it up to individuals vs forcing it on people as they did.  You keep quoting this science - show me the science then. Which report studied the difference?

Sure, here's a study that even takes the risks to myocarditis/pericarditis and young males into account.

Our source for estimating vaccine-attributable myocarditis/pericarditis rates was FDA’s CBER Biologics Effectiveness and Safety (BEST) System databases. Overall, our results supported the conclusion that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh its risks. Remarkably, we predicted vaccinating one million 18–25 year-old males would prevent 82,484 cases, 4,766 hospitalizations, 1,144 ICU admissions, and 51 deaths due to COVID-19, comparing to 128 vaccine-attributable myocarditis/pericarditis cases, 110 hospitalizations, zero ICU admissions, and zero deaths. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10234830/

 

Quote

LOL - well the truth is that whatever the truth about climate change is - communist/nazis like yourself will lie about it :)

Well, the first most obvious truth is that deniers like yourself will always play the player instead of the ball.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Even then it's the wrong question.  The right question is 'did forcing people to take it result in lower death rates vs if we'd just let people make that decision on their own and do what they thought was right'.

A significant portion of the population would have taken it anyway. And the at risk groups would have been most likely to do so.

So did forcing others and firing people who didn't actually make much of a difference? Or any? Did we ruin god knows how many lives and rip families apart for no good reason?

I seriously question whether there would have been any substantial difference if we'd just  made a good case for it and let people make their own choices.

Well as I recall in Canada we had something like 85% compliance to take the clot-shot voluntarily before the do-gooders that run things decided that's not good enough and put their garrish mandates in place. Already high enough that it should give herd immunity assuming the psudeo-vax worked. It did not, not very anyway. Those of us familiar with these type of stats could do nothing but shake our heads.

The final absurdity being told you need a booster every two months.

Is amazing how the partisans forget what the government did to us.

....

At work, my coworkers all younger than I in a state of panic and fear. I could see it in their eyes. The one guy double-masking with a big beard. The other guy completely isolating himself. I tried to explain it one time, but it didn't help. They thought I was a mad loon. 

After all was said and done and we returned to 'normal', as in the normal insanity. Mr. Isolation got sick three times in a row. And I mean badly, not just a little. Laid up in bed for a week sick.

Mr. Beard told me his fiance got very ill from the vax and was disabled from working for several weeks. She had kind of like a fibromyalgia, no one knew why but happened within a few days of getting a booster. I can only feel sorry.

Me, I had no problem. During covid I had to work every day. I went about my things as best I could, only wearing the mask when I was forced to. I believe in the natural immune system, not man-made pharma. Get a little bit of it (virus) every day. Just a bit, not enough to overwhelm but to get a reaction. Then you'll be truly healthy, immune. Without fear and no regrets, walking on the bones of the dead.

;) 

Edited by OftenWrong
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It can never be 'proven' via double-blind etc. So to say it has "not been proven" is saying nothing.
2. It's not though.  Do YOU think so ?
3. Except that's not the deal.
 

2. The stepd we took by enforcing with mandates for such a controversial technology without the normal safety standards was very risky. It could have been devestating. I do not trust politicians with my health. Only my personal physician should advise me, and do follow-ups when taking this new substance. We will never know the extent of the hrm it did, or the other secondary harms created by our actions as the government will cover it up. They shut down all diagnostic services. People's medical procedures were delayed. Now we hear about a 'tsunami of cancer'. 

I remember, I have a memory.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not proven at all, especially for people who have absolutely no need for an experimental jab to protect them from a virus that isn't dangerous to them. 

Did you see how fast the 4x-vaxed were dying of covid in summer of 2022, right before Health Canada stopped giving out that information? Almost no one died of covid in summer of 2020 and 2021...

Yep. Oh and may I mention, "Astrazenica".

I remember, I have a memory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

They shut down all diagnostic services. People's medical procedures were delayed. Now we hear about a 'tsunami of cancer'. 

I remember, I have a memory.

I was diagnosed with cancer July 2021 and operated on in Nov. I remember it well. 

Okay I admit things got a little blurry from the post operative cocktail they gave me...morphine... fentanyl...ketamine...go figure. 😵‍💫

I don't know anyone who had more than a sore arm from vaccine or who died of COVID or was prevented from accessing healthcare. My wife was in the hospital recovering from her own operation when I went in.

All in all it looks like both measures and vaccines safely did what they were supposed to in my region -  they saved lives while preventing the overwhelming of our region's health care system.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I was diagnosed with cancer July 2021 and operated on in Nov. I remember it well. 

Okay I admit things got a little blurry from the post operative cocktail they gave me...morphine... fentanyl...ketamine...go figure. 😵‍💫

I don't know anyone who had more than a sore arm from vaccine or who died of COVID or was prevented from accessing healthcare. My wife was in the hospital recovering from her own operation when I went in.

All in all it looks like both measures and vaccines safely did what they were supposed to in my region -  they saved lives while preventing the overwhelming of our region's health care system.

 

I know. In your case it went well. Same as me but it's fact that many people's cancer treatment and heart surgery were delayed, and not just for a few weeks, in favour of keeping the already healthy safe. Liquor store stayed open though. Figure that one out. Then there's those who needed to see their counselor, psychological services cancelled. Access to booze, pot and illegal drugs of course still available. The odd few, the oddball, the misfit, they suffered while the majority who didn't need that condoned it for the sake of their own personal safety and fears.

Overwhelming the health care system argument does not move me at all. It was already in a state of complete disaster in most places, big cities especially. Covid just kicked the already rotten door in.

And look, health care system even in a worse shambles now. In my town, as in many places in Canada apparently, there is a critical shortage of family doctors. They even shut down two of the three walk-in clinics, due to cost presumably. Not due to demand that's for sure. Result- you want health care, you can't access the system unless you go to the ER.

My mom was hit by a car a few months ago. She was not badly injured luckily, she had some bruises and a sore leg but I took her to the ER. She might have had internal injuries or a concussion. We got there at 8 pm, place was jam packed. They told her it's a minimum eight hour wait. That's 4 AM. Keyword, minimum.

And look, no action plan from our leaders, not even a plan for the next, inevitable outbreak.

So don't you people come and tell ME about "protecting our health care system".

;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't know anyone who had more than a sore arm from vaccine or who died of COVID or was prevented from accessing healthcare.

I do. My neighbour had an 'attack' that we thought was a stroke but turned out to be bell palsy.  he's a very old vet - took him to the hospital but wasn't allowed to go in with him. Anyone with any medical experience knows an elderly person suffering a medical condition needs someone with him to listen to his answers to the doctor and make sure they understand the doctors instructions.

Long story short confusion was the result - they shipped him to another hospital without telling me or his wife, he was incorrectly treated and the recovery was unnecessarily long and brutal as a result.

So there you go. Now you know someone who experienced it.

Edited by CdnFox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CdnFox said:

I do. My neighbour had an 'attack' that we thought was a stroke but turned out to be bell palsy.  he's a very old vet - took him to the hospital but wasn't allowed to go in with him. Anyone with any medical experience knows an elderly person suffering a medical condition needs someone with him to listen to his answers to the doctor and make sure they understand the doctors instructions.

Long story short confusion was the result - they shipped him to another hospital without telling me or his wife, he was incorrectly treated and the recovery was unnecessarily long and brutal as a result.

So there you go. Now you know someone who experienced it.

Haha. Wrong person quoted there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

I know. I hate the auto merge feature. Auto-merging posts? wtf

Who the heck programmed this thing anyway.

;)

I don't know but i'd suggest they read the directions on their bottle of nyquil regarding dosages more carefully in the future.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Overwhelming the health care system argument does not move me at all.

Maybe it showed.  Hopefully you weren't one of those for whom signs declaring zero tolerance for abuse were posted everywhere. I'm pretty sure smiling and saying baaaa a lot is what got best results for me. Good natured humor is key. And yes I mean baaaa. I held up my hand and let out a loud baaaa when my name was called in a waiting room once and the whole place erupted in laughter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure smiling and saying baaaa a lot is what got best results for me. Good

Ask the little old lady confined to her bed about that, when she got pommelled by a 300 pound security guard for whining.

Or the lady killed by security guards for not wearing a mask.

I did a google search and the results are horrific.

https://www.google.com/search?q=old+lady+attacked+by+hospital+security

You better say baaaa. And nicely too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...