Study Finds ‘COVID-19 Vaccination is Strongly Associated w/ a Serious Adverse Safety Signal of Myocarditis, Particularly in Children and Young Adults Resulting in Hospitalization and Death

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No, eyeball - if YOUR claim is that it's hooey, then the onus is on YOU to prove it's hooey.  You know that.

What I know it is that you're the very last person on Earth who should be lecturing anyone on the burden of proof.

7 hours ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

They changed the definition so that the covid shots would now be called vaccine.  

Who do you mean they exactly?

Miriam Webster, Nazis, Big Pharma, Justin Trudeau?

Under the old, more scientifically rigorous definition, covid shots would not have qualified as such.

Says who?

Maybe to call them liar is too strong a word.  But they used dirty tricks such as changing the definition.  I find this very morally problematic and this is why I don't trust the authorities.

And further, like CdnFox said, you called it "hooey".  You should back this up.

You're the one who's making allegations of governments conspiring to commit dirty trickery. The burden of proof is entirely your's.

I haven't trusted governments for decades because of things like actual evidence - such as when whistleblowing results in the resignation of a PM's highest ranked political aide for example. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

What I know it is that you're the very last person on Earth who should be lecturing anyone on the burden of proof.

Cite? :) 

What you know is how to lie  :)   I provide proof constantly.  You just don't like that fact.  And when you turn out to be incorrect you have one of your little melt downs where you just start spouting gibberish like a lunatic. 

this thread might be considered an exception - i provided plenty of evidence that Moonbat was wrong but in the end he was the one who provided the nail in his argument :)  I just didn't get the chance. LOL!

What I DON"T do is provide the same evidence 100 times over just because you feel like sealioning.  And while i get that it's frustrating for you you'll just have to learn to make real arguments :)  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

Who do you mean they exactly?

Miriam Webster, Nazis, Big Pharma, Justin Trudeau?

Various health authorities around the world.

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

Says who?

You're the one who's making allegations of governments conspiring to commit dirty trickery. The burden of proof is entirely your's.

I didn't say conspire, however yes, they did use dirty tricks.  And no, I won't prove anything because saying that someone used "dirty tricks" is subjective and hence cannot be proven either way.  Either you agree with me or you don't.

And before you demand me prove anything, how about you prove this " We still had to do something and given how high the death toll would've been without vaccine I think we did the right thing using it."

Sounds like pure speculation on you part.  Anyway, the burden is on you to prove it.

Edited by GroundskeeperWillie
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

LMAO! You're stoned out of your freaking mind on vaccine conspiracy gas! You're not fooling anybody.

Ahhh here's that mental meltdown i mentioned earlier. :)   LOLOL you two guys are so predictable :)    Moonbat is arguing that english words don't mean what they mean and that math isn't real as always and you're arguing with the voices in your head about crap nobody said as always :)  ROFLMAO!!!

This is why i come here, you two are just pure comedy gold :)  

Remember as i have told you many times i'm vaxxed and boosted :)   i'm in an at risk group and i made that decision for myself looking at all the relevant information at the time.

My problem has only and always been that i think it's extremely wrong to to force people to undergo medical treatment against their will and accept unknown dangers which have now turned out to be real for the benefit of "society' in general - and if we're going to accept that it IS ok where do we draw the line?

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

My problem has only and always been that i think it's extremely wrong to to force people to undergo medical treatment against their will

I think its wrong to do this too. The difference is that you think this is actually happened and use terms like Nazis and so on when opining away on the topic - simply you're a loon.

Just now, eyeball said:

I think its wrong to do this too.

You don't. You're fine with it and have made it clear.

The difference is that you think this is actually happened

This lie of yours has been debunked so many times it's not even funny.   The law is clear, if there's coersion then it's not consent.  If you put a gun to a woman's head and say sleep with me or i'll kill you it's not 'consensual sex'.  Yet you pretend it is.

And once again - if you have to lie to make your point then you don't have a very good point.  We forced a lot of people to take the drug. And if we were unable to do so we punished them cruelly even when there were other options.  Thats what happened. And that was wrong.

Apperently you think the coerced sterilization of first nations women a few years back was just fine because TECHNICALLY they had a choice.....    Honestly this kind of nonesense does not make you a good person and you should rethink this stupidity.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Various health authorities around the world.

I didn't say conspire, however yes, they did use dirty tricks.  And no, I won't prove anything because saying that someone used "dirty tricks" is subjective and hence cannot be proven either way.  Either you agree with me or you don't.

No, I don't agree with the notion that these health authorities around the world agreed to use dirty tricks in concert with one another. Its a very objective allegation that if unprovable is baseless - when people persist in doubling down on the allegations they cross the line and becomes crazy.

And before you demand me prove anything, how about you prove this " We still had to do something and given how high the death toll would've been without vaccine I think we did the right thing using it."

Sounds like pure speculation on you part.  Anyway, the burden is on you to prove it.

It was an opinion then, based on things like excavators digging mass graves and overwhelmed hospitals etc, and its an opinion now that's based on hindsight that corroborates it such as data on lives that were saved and disease that was prevented. You can't prove an opinion but you can corroborate it.

Now there's growing evidence that we need to increase research on better vaccines, treatments and measures to combat a growing epidemic of long COVID, something that 2 million Canadians and counting now suffer from.

Canada shares this great burden. According to a recent Statistics Canada survey, more than two million Canadians reported suffering from the symptoms of long COVID as of June.

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2024/02/06/Why-So-Quiet-Long-COVID/

Note this article clearly acknowledges side-effects of vaccine and the need for greater transparency about them. 

Above all else though we need to combat a now deeply entrenched anti-vaccine sentiment along with some of the most retarded misinformation imaginable entrenching it - something we can probably thank now for measles making a comeback, the most infectious disease known to man- right after wilful stupidity, a disease that's spread by word of mouth.

42 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

If you put a gun to a woman's head and say sleep with me or i'll kill you it's not 'consensual sex'.  Yet you pretend it is.

Wow, so you're really not pretending that this scenario of your's equates to a vaccine mandate. Get a grip man. 

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Wow, so you're really not pretending that this scenario of your's equates to a vaccine mandate. Get a grip man. 

Wow so you know i'm right so you resort to saying something banal and stupid like that.  Get a brain man.

coersion is not consent.  That should be obvious. If you threaten a person unless they do something that is force

Coercion involves compelling a party to act in an involuntary manner by the use of threats, including threats to use force against that party.[1][2][need quotation to verify][3] It involves a set of forceful actions which violate the free will of an individual in order to induce a desired response

Threatening to fire people, threatening to lock them up, denying them the right to travel, threatening their livelyhoods and also deliberately teling they're neighbours that they're misogynists and bigots and wastes of space who maybe shoudln't be tolerated....

Sorry. they were forced.

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Threatening to fire people, threatening to lock them up, denying them the right to travel, threatening their livelyhoods and also deliberately teling they're neighbours that they're misogynists and bigots and wastes of space who maybe shoudln't be tolerated....

Sorry. they were forced.

You risk being identified with the people you run with I guess. There was a pretty obvious alignment of sentiments amongst you gaslit people that existed long before COVID. As I've pointed out if you insist on getting in the way of people trying to deal with an emergency you should expect to be dealt with a little brusquely. For example, If you insisted on getting in my way in the course of trying to put a fire out on my boat in a way that endangered all my other passengers, I'd toss you over the side and worry about it later at the inquiry. Where everything can be discussed in hindsight. You could plead your case then.

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men, particularly after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

Particularly after moderna - but higher in young men in general.

It confirms that in the body of the study.  In all three cases it's higher.

No, it has not.  "higher in young men in general" means that it's higher in young men than in the general population, not higher than unvaccinated people.

would you like to play again? :) 

Sure, here are the numbers broken down, from the study we're talking about:

VaccineBullshitting.thumb.png.46c85bff66f539a2a9088ee10543cb03.png

As you see, the risk is higher among unvaccinated people, in all age groups, except for the ONE exception of under 40 men who received 2 doses of Moderna.  

Still can't answer the questions huh? :P

The answer to your dumb question is that the health experts recommended young men get vaccinated because the myriad of benefits overwhelmingly outweigh the risks, and even for the one microscopic risk you're peeing your pants about, some Tylenol was all that was required to treat it and you generally faced the same risk or worse from being unvaccinated and getting COVID.  🤡

49 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry. they were forced.

The bottom line is you people insisted on making yourselves a part of the emergency that needed to be dealt with.

In hindsight and to prevent it from happening again forced reeducation is really the only appropriate policy.

image.thumb.png.79badd57c1cba8a4b99372f0d4aec10e.png

@CdnFox

You're dealing with cornered rats. They all pimped the vax for kids, exclusively for their own benefit, and they will never admit that they advocated for subjecting kids - even their own grandkids no less - to danger, just to save their own wretched bacon.

They're like ghouls that are feeding off the flesh of children that they killed themselves. 

37 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, it has not.  "higher in young men in general" means that it's higher in young men than in the general population, not higher than unvaccinated people.

Sure, here are the numbers broken down, from the study we're talking about:

VaccineBullshitting.thumb.png.46c85bff66f539a2a9088ee10543cb03.png

As you see, the risk is higher among unvaccinated people, in all age groups, except for the ONE exception of under 40 men who received 2 doses of Moderna.  

The answer to your dumb question is that the health experts recommended young men get vaccinated because the myriad of benefits overwhelmingly outweigh the risks, and even for the one microscopic risk you're peeing your pants about, some Tylenol was all that was required to treat it and you generally faced the same risk or worse from being unvaccinated and getting COVID.  🤡

No not just for moderna.

Lets read it together again.

Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men,  PARTICULARLY after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

This is clear as a bell.  The risk fo myocarditis after vaccinatio is higher in younger men.  This is PARTICULARLY - PARTICULARLY true after moderna.

So it's higher.  Particuarlly with moderna. 

I know you love to pretend that english words don't actually mean what they actually mean and that math isn't real.  But - this is as cut and dry as it gets. They specifically say outright that the risk of myocoarditis is hgiher in young men after vaccination.   Moderna is the worst. 

ANd that's what the original study i posted suggested too.  And the math bears it out looking at the numbers.

You're moving on from looking stupid when you started arguing this to looking like the villliage !diot when you posted proof i was right in the first palce and now you're just looking derranged trying to argue that basic english and facts are not english and facts.

Kid. he risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men.  Sucks to be you. And i see you're still petrified of trying to answer that question

Edited by CdnFox

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The bottom line is you people insisted on making yourselves a part of the emergency that needed to be dealt with.

In hindsight and to prevent it from happening again forced reeducation is really the only appropriate policy.

image.thumb.png.79badd57c1cba8a4b99372f0d4aec10e.png

Well i see the meltdown continues apace :)

42 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No not just for moderna.

Lets read it together again.

Look at the numbers on the chart.  Your self-serving misinterpretations of language is based on what you need things to mean to not look dumb, but they don't change the numbers being cited.  🤡

Edited by Moonbox

Just now, Moonbox said:

Look at the numbers on the chart.  Your self-serving misinterpretations of language is based on what you need things to mean to not look dumb, but they don't change the numbers being cited.  🤡

Dude, you clearly can't read the numbers, you can't read the english, and you can't read TWO reports which point out the same thing.

This is yet another example of you being completely retarded because yet again you feel the need to take the opposite view from me  and you wind up looking dumber than mud.  You're so desperate that ONE time - JUST ONE TIME you can be the one who's right that you just jump in with whatever stupidity grabs you when i say something and this is how it turns out.

And i see you're STILL petrified to answer the simple question

The hissy fit continues apace. Be sure to complain about how often i post and pretend i told you that you lost, your freak outs just aren't fun without that,

16 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Hey stupid:

1. Did kids need vaccines to save them from covid? No
  2. Were the jabs safe for kids and young adults? No
  3. Did you advocate for them to be force-vaxed? Yes

We're done here. Hang your head in shame and f-off you God-damned loser. 

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Dude, you clearly can't read the numbers.

So what you're saying here is that you won't discuss the numbers in the chart because they prove that you're wrong, so instead you're uselessly bloviating.  

Got it.  🙄👌

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:
  1. Did kids need vaccines to save them from covid? No
  2. Were the jabs safe for kids and young adults? No
  3. Did you advocate for them to be force-vaxed? Yes

1. Yes. Kids needed to be vaccinated to help prevent illness and death in society.

2. Yes except in very rare instances and we always knew that would be the case.

3. No I didn't. No one did except in your ridiculous imagination.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

So what you're saying here is that you won't discuss the numbers in the chart because they prove that you're wrong, so instead you're uselessly bloviating.  

Got it.  🙄👌

So what you're saying is that you're continuing to lie after your own source proved you wrong and you still can't answer the question asked of you,

Got it

Kid - you usually screw up and i usually wind up making fun of your hissy fits which can last for months :)  But this time is beyond epic :)  

From your source:

Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men,  PARTICULARLY after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

36 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So what you're saying is that you're continuing to lie after your own source proved you wrong 

So again, you're saying the numbers make you look like an clown, so you're going to continue to avoid talking about them.  Got it.  👌

VaccineBullshitting.thumb.png.44238db8ce74ee8fe7d807070951fa38.png

"But the risk of myocarditis associated with the vaccine was lower than the risk associated with COVID-19 infection before or after vaccination – with one exception. Men under 40 who received a second dose of the Moderna vaccine had a higher risk of myocarditis following vaccination."

On the chart, circled in purple, is the ONE exception they talk about, and it's exactly what they say it is.  No matter how much you wriggle and insist that phrases mean what you need them to so you can avoid looking like a bullshitting fool, the numbers will continue to prove that you are.  

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

So again, you're saying the numbers make you look like an clown, so you're going to continue to avoid talking about them.  Got it.  👌

VaccineBullshitting.thumb.png.44238db8ce74ee8fe7d807070951fa38.png

"But the risk of myocarditis associated with the vaccine was lower than the risk associated with COVID-19 infection before or after vaccination – with one exception. Men under 40 who received a second dose of the Moderna vaccine had a higher risk of myocarditis following vaccination."

On the chart, circled in purple, is the ONE exception they talk about, and it's exactly what they say it is.  No matter how much you wriggle and insist that phrases mean what you need them to so you can avoid looking like a bullshitting fool, the numbers will continue to prove that you are.  

It's riskier with all of them according to that page. Look again. Moderna is just the worst of the three.

and i've already shown that.  And the "ONE EXCEPTION according to the actual report and not the news article - which you've sneakily gone back to -  is':

So your chart shows you're wrong, the study says you're wrong, the OTHER study i posted says you're wrong,  the whole world says you're wrong.

Sorry kid. You're wrong :)

ANd you're still too scared to talk about that question i see ?   LOL   You ready to complain about how much i post yet? :)  You realize like everyone who isn't far left is laughing their ass off at you :)