Why Leftists Are So Unhappy

22 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Well it's a good thing I didn't say that you illiterate mongrel. The premise you and your beat off buddies are refuting by your very existence is that of the thread. Because you're all miserable c*nts.

What's up, is your Fiero in the shop again?. Those vehicles generate a large amount of cussing which the drivers project onto everyone.

3 minutes ago, Legato said:

What's up, is your Fiero in the shop again?. Those vehicles generate a large amount of cussing which the drivers project onto everyone.

He's pissed because he THOUGHT he bought a ferrari and just found out the dealer lied to him and he coudln't tell the difference.

45 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I want to say Canada, but I'm not 100%. 

The point is, there's nothing wrong with being nationalistic, but leftists think there is a problem with that - a HUGE problem. This is one of my biggest issues with you people. 

Never did I mention anything about being nationalistic or having any issues with it... 

I live in Nevada... for the umpteenth time. 

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't know what you were trying to say, but all you did was prove that you either have the utmost respect for conservatives or you can't speak English.

If someone was "a walking refutation of the term confirmation bias" that would mean that they are open-minded and look at information from all sources, whether they are likely to support their own viewpoints or not 😘

Again: I did not write that statement. Are you literally retarded?

Edited by Black Dog

51 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I live in Nevada... for the umpteenth time. 

Nevada must be pretty nice.  I hear all the buddists want to get there someday so it's pretty popular.

50 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Again: I did not write that statement. Are you literally retarded?

You literally wrote that statement. 

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Nevada must be pretty nice.  I hear all the buddists want to get there someday so it's pretty popular.

Not sure where these buddhists are. The primary reasons folks move here 

1. to avoid state income tax

2. To be close but not in California

3. To be near the Sierra Nevadas and the outdoor playground it offers

4. to be mostly free from political activism

5. space.. I can be in no mans land in 2 minutes from my house in Reno. Get on the freeway and within 2 minutes.. there is no sign of civilization except for the road. Yes, there is a town 45 miles away but between the two.. mostly nothing. And if you were especially dedicated and travel north or south of the interstate, you may not see anyone for a few hundred miles. After that town... it gets very desolate and empty.

Edited by impartialobserver

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Not sure where these buddhists are. The primary reasons folks move here 

1. to avoid state income tax

2. To be close but not in California

3. To be near the Sierra Nevadas and the outdoor playground it offers

4. to be mostly free from political activism

5. space.. I can be in no mans land in 2 minutes from my house in Reno. Get on the freeway and within 2 minutes.. there is no sign of civilization except for the road. Yes, there is a town 45 miles away but between the two.. mostly nothing. And if you were especially dedicated and travel north or south of the interstate, you may not see anyone for a few hundred miles. After that town... it gets very desolate and empty.

i don't know why some of us are so drawn to desolate landscapes... i live in the pacific northwest and its beautiful but i fawn for the desert!

19 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You literally wrote that statement. 

I literally didn't:

On 2/26/2024 at 2:07 PM, Black Dog said:

None of the conservative retards jacking each other off here are familiar with "confirmation bias" and every one of them is a walking refutation of the premise.

If I had to rewrite it, I suppose I should have added the words "of the OP" or "of the thread topic" at the end, but I assumed the meaning would be clear. I failed to take into account the unfathomable depths of your and Toilet Man's stupidity. My bad.

2 minutes ago, godzilla said:

i don't know why some of us are so drawn to desolate landscapes... i live in the pacific northwest and its beautiful but i fawn for the desert!

I think that it is the vast emptiness. Being the only person for miles on end gives you a certain freedom that being in a forest does not. You can be reckless in the desert and mostly there be no consequences. There is a zen about it as well.. no stimuli. I used to (before kids) go on bike rides through the Nevada desert. 75 to 110 mile rides through the emptiness. 

52 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I literally didn't:

If I had to rewrite it, I suppose I should have added the words "of the OP" or "of the thread topic" at the end, but I assumed the meaning would be clear. I failed to take into account the unfathomable depths of your and Toilet Man's stupidity. My bad.

So in other words... if you had written it correctly, it wouldn't have been wrong. 

Gotcha. 

Thanks for clearing that up. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So in other words... if you had written it correctly, it wouldn't have been wrong. 

Gotcha. 

Thanks for clearing that up. 

It wasn't wrong. You're too dumb to understand it, which is why you had to re-write the phrase to get your preferred meaning. Not my problem.

48 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

It wasn't wrong. You're too dumb to understand it, which is why you had to re-write the phrase to get your preferred meaning. Not my problem.

You were 100% wrong, period. 

Bottom line is that you clearly displayed an inability to use English words properly, you're just far more comfortable lying about it now than admitting to it.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You were 100% wrong, period. 

Bottom line is that you clearly displayed an inability to use English words properly, you're just far more comfortable lying about it now than admitting to it.

LOL doubling down on your inability to parse simple sentences is a bold strategy. Again, it's telling that to get the meaning you wanted from my statement, you had to re-write it completely.

Edited by Black Dog

34 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

LOL doubling down on your inability to parse simple sentences is a bold strategy. Again, it's telling that to get the meaning you wanted from my statement, you had to re-write it completely.

You're the one who exalted conservatives, not me. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I had to google that lol. 

This is my only exposure to Italian:

Don't speak Japanese. Must get Hattori Hanzo to make me a Nagamaki sword to the beautiful sound of the Zamfir flute playing Heinsammer Hirte.

Edited by Legato

10 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Nope. Sorry dipshit only your beat off buddies are buying this.

Despite the fact that black dog lives in constant denial, we still can't figure out why those woketards are apologizing TO the trees. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Don't speak Japanese. Must get Hattori Hanzo to make me a Nagamaki sword to the beautiful sound of the Zamfir flute playing Heinsammer Hirte.

I don't speak Japanese either. Just whatever I learned from watching The Thornbirds back in the 1980's lol.

"Domo Arigato Mr Roboto" is the first line of a popular song from the '80s. 

I guess my brain is stuck there.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

If and when you have the spare cash.. you should attend the Burning Man festival. The festival is unique for reasons that you can research. However, the terrain is one of a kind. The playa as it is called is this vast alkaline desert that is almost perfectly flat. If you drive northbound towards alturas, ca, you can see the curviture of the earth. The playa is not just dirt. It is like walking in flour with this strange sticky mud about 9 to 12 inches below. Sounds terrible but is quite surreal.