Trump Incoherently Slurs His Way Through Another Speech

• Rebound changed the title to Trump Incoherently Slurs His Way Through Another Speech
19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Seriously… listen to this man talk. He can’t speak in complete sentences and what he does say is incoherent. 

“The simplest of problems we can no longer solve. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty.”

WTF? You want to elect this?

https://youtube.com/shorts/3ouZqfIFNjA?si=Z6IONRekW38HI_MQ

Sorry kiddo but the only slip up there was the 'death "penalty""  when he meant something like death spiral or the like.  The rest of it is coherent.

Your guy is joe biden - is this REALLY the fight you want to pick?  LOL

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry kiddo but the only slip up there was the 'death "penalty""  when he meant something like death spiral or the like.  The rest of it is coherent.

Your guy is joe biden - is this REALLY the fight you want to pick?  LOL

WTF was he talking about?  

At best, his whole schtick is “Oh, the world is so awful, it’s so bad, I know how to fix everything. I won’t tell you how. Trust me.  Media lies.  Judges lie. Biden bad. I hate immigrants. Build a wall. The economy is going to crash.”  Then he insults somebody.  What a dolt.  

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Seriously… listen to this man talk. He can’t speak in complete sentences and what he does say is incoherent. 

“The simplest of problems we can no longer solve. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty.”

1. The last 90 minutes of a 2-hr long speech by Trump contains less nexelsrent [Book it, Merriam: that's a noun now. You're welcome, 'Murica.] than the last 9 seconds of Joe's average 14-second speech.

Put that on a T-shirt and wear it to dinner tonight, boy. 

2. Did that weaselly dipshit not know that he was going to be in a video when he did his hair? It looks like he's standing sideways in a wind tunnel.

3. Last but not least... Gawd my posts are awesome. Click like on this before you go get your shirt. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

At best, his whole schtick is “Oh, the world is so awful, it’s so bad, I know how to fix everything. I won’t tell you how. Trust me.  Media lies.  Judges lie. Biden bad. I hate immigrants. Build a wall. The economy is going to crash.”  Then he insults somebody.  What a dolt.  

Yeah your sides message of "If you elect Trump, he will be a dictator and take away all your rights and put you in camps" is so much more wholesome.

31 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Pretty obvious.  He was saying that the us can't solve it's problems anymore, even simple small problems don't get solved, and that is putting the country into a death spiral where eventually it will crash.   Except he said 'death penalty".  Death sentence would have worked, death spiral,  etc.  But other wise - pretty straight forward.

58 minutes ago, Rebound said:

He actually sounds like he's drunk or perhaps on some of those drugs he claims are mind altering. He jumps from word to word almost in fear, like he can't remember what he's supposed to say next,  so he  stretches out what he says in the hope that it will jog his fallen memory . 

36 minutes ago, Rebound said:

that's literally every challenger to the presidency ever.

Just now, Rebound said:

Cause Trump said he will be a dictator. 

What a lie. It's painfully obvious he did not mean it the way you reference it but you're going to play childish word games and suggest that means he'll take over the gov't.

If trump said " I'm really hungry, i'd kill for a sandwich" you would insist that he REALLY ACTUALLY MEANT he was going to kill someone for food.

He means he's not going to let people push him around or negotiate on issues, he's going to tell people what to do and the have to do it.  Not that he's somehow going to seize control of the democracy

This is WHY trump is winning - this kind of childish overexaggeration and rhetoric and dishonest twisting of words makes your side look like the villain. And that's against TRUMP! FFS!

Sigh - dems are going to lose this election and it's going to be their own fault.

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

What a lie. It's painfully obvious he did not mean it the way you reference it but you're going to play childish word games and suggest that means he'll take over the gov't.

That's the left's newest "Big Lie". 

They were getting twitchy. The old lies weren't giving them their fix anymore. This one about being a dictator came along at just the right time. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

That's the left's newest "Big Lie". 

They were getting twitchy. The old lies weren't giving them their fix anymore. This one about being a dictator came along at just the right time. 

This kind of crap will put trump in office. How do they not see that? Any child over the age of 7 can see he didn't mean anything wrong with what he said, and very few 7 year olds vote!  So the moderates look at the dems like lunatics, and then even if trump DOES say something stupid it gets blown off and everyone's like 'well at least his economy was good.

I just don't get it - can't they read the polls?

These people can't see climate change in front of their own eyes and will believe any conspiracy theory over what's obvious. Surely they can't tell someone's in a state of mental decline just by listening to them speak.
Come on the guy couldn't maintain a coherent train of thought in 2016, now if he even gets a name right he can't finish what he was trying to say about them in the first place.

Edited by herbie
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I just don't get it - can't they read the polls?

Leftists can't read graphs. 

You could show them a picture of the Rocky Mountains and if you told them it shows any ridiculous thing that supports their narrative they'll believe it.

"This graph right here shows that extraterrestrials think that Biden is a genius."

"Oh yeah, I see it. Thu wite part at the top of the graf is ware Biden sed sumthing brilyunt."

19 minutes ago, herbie said:

These people can't see climate change in front of their own eyes and

Do you see climate change right in front of your eyes herbie?

"Since I bought this house the average temperature in August is 3x warmer than it used to be." 😉 

will believe any conspiracy theory over what's obvious.

I know a 🤡 who still believes that QAnon theory that the vaccines will get us to herd immunity 

I know another guy who still believes that QAnon theory that the vaccines are safe and that you don't have to worry about getting covid if you're vaxed. 

I know a different guy who still believes that QAnon theory that if you get vaccinated you don't have to worry about giving granny covid.

I even know a guy who still believes that QAnon theory that you won't end up in hospital if you get covid, you'll just get a bit sick.

Then there's this other guy who still believes that QAnon theory that you can get only sick enough to be hospitalized if you're vaxed, you won't end up in ICU.

There's a girl I sold some chairs to on FB marketplace who still believes that QAnon theory that you can only get sick enough to end up in ICU if you're vaxed, it won't kill you. 

I saw a guy post that QAnon theory on Twitter about how only a few thousand multi-vaxed people died of covid after vaxing. He won't acknowledge that over 16,000 multi-vaxed people died of covid in 2022. 

Some of these guys will fall for just about any conspiracy theory that gets floated out there. 

"Non-liquid gold. It's called corn. It's non-liquid. You have more non-liquid... gold. They said what is that? We love that idea. It’s a pretty cool thought isn't it? That's a nickname in its own way, but we came up with a new word, a new couple of words for corn."  — Trump in New Hampshire, apparently confusing “non-liquid” with “renewable.”

https://www.threads.net/@bidenharrishq/post/C2ObycpP2Td/

Trump imagining another breakthrough contribution to the English language. LMAO

We’re going to place strong protections to stop banks and regulators from trying to debank you from your— your political beliefs what they do. They want to debank you. We’re going to debank— Think of this. They want to take away your rights. They want to take away your country. The things they’re doing, all-electric cars. Give me a break. — Trump.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747818968549634411

“Ding ding ding ding boom ok missile launch whoosh boom.”  — Trump describing missile defense technology. 

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749633930062418166

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

If trump said " I'm really hungry, i'd kill for a sandwich" you would insist that he REALLY ACTUALLY MEANT he was going to kill someone for food.

He means he's not going to let people push him around or negotiate on issues, he's going to tell people what to do and the have to do it.  Not that he's somehow going to seize control of the democracy

To you MAGA QANON cult followers, everything has a secret meaning!  Only the special ones can decode the secrets!  It’s our special club! KOFEFE.

To the rest of us, the little shlt said what he said.  He was given a mega-softball question, to give him every chance to just say, “Of course I won’t be a dictator!”  But he didn’t say it. And he has not denied it or backed down from it. 

And to the point, if someone said to him, “You didn’t mean that you would literally kill someone for a sandwich, right?” and his answer was, “I’d kill someone for a sandwich on Day one!”… then he’d probably kill someone for a sandwich.  

Let’s put it another way: Donald Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it. Ha ha, he’s so cute… but now, practically every day, he makes speeches saying that as President, he should be allowed to commit as many crimes as he wants, any crimes he wants, with total immunity, no exceptions.  So…. Yeah, he was serious about the whole “shoot somebody on 5th Avenue” thing.

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

To you MAGA QANON cult followers, everything has a secret meaning!  Only the special ones can decode the secrets!  It’s our special club! KOFEFE.

To the rest of us, the little shlt said what he said.  He was given a mega-softball question, to give him every chance to just say, “Of course I won’t be a dictator!”  But he didn’t say it. And he has not denied it or backed down from it. 

And to the point, if someone said to him, “You didn’t mean that you would literally kill someone for a sandwich, right?” and his answer was, “I’d kill someone for a sandwich on Day one!”… then he’d probably kill someone for a sandwich.  

Let’s put it another way: Donald Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it. Ha ha, he’s so cute… but now, practically every day, he makes speeches saying that as President, he should be allowed to commit as many crimes as he wants, any crimes he wants, with total immunity, no exceptions.  So…. Yeah, he was serious about the whole “shoot somebody on 5th Avenue” thing.

ROFLMAO - so common English is now 'secret code'.  :)

The problem with you lefties that your hatred has grown to the point that if trump DOESN"T say anything wrong you pretend there's a completely different meaning that IS wrong.

You're getting more and more delusional as we get closer to the election.  And that just drives more and more people into trump's camp.  You're going to talk yourself straight into another 4 years of trump, i'm not kidding you.

No need to give details of how anti-ballistic missile defence systems work when you're addressing and audience with the brains of four year olds. Bang whoosh Brmmm Brmmm! is simple enough for them to understand.
Just like mentioning 5 good reasons Nikki Haley will be investigated over and over then fading off to another subject - they've already forgotten what you were talking about. You already delivered the important point that the Democrat bogeyman is out to get people like them.

A ‘whale’ of a tale: Trump continues to distort cognitive test he took

Donald Trump this week bragged about purportedly acing a widely used cognitive test that was administered to him when he was president, suggesting that the test included identifying drawings of three animals.

I think it was 35, 30 questions, the former president said in Portsmouth, N.H., of the test, which he said involved a few animal identification queries. They always show you the first one, like a giraffe, a tiger, or this, or that — a whale. ‘Which one is the whale?’ Okay. And that goes on for three or four [questions] and then it gets harder and harder and harder.

The only problem: T Ziad Nasreddine, the Canadian neurologist who invented the test, said the assessment — intended primarily to test for signs of dementia or other cognitive decline — has never once included a drawing of a whale.

For nearly four years, Trump has periodically boasted about his performance on the cognitive test, always tweaking the questions he alleges he aced, from correctly reciting a series of words in order — Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. — to, most recently, identifying an animal — a whale — that did not appear on the test.

Experts also note that the assessment is not an I.Q. or intelligence test, though Trump has often talked about it as if it was.

It’s a very, very low bar for somebody who carries the nuclear launch codes in their pocket to pass and certainly nothing to brag about, said Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist and professor of medicine and surgery at the George Washington School of Medicine & Health Sciences. 

2.png