Are we witnessing the globalist hostile takeover of Canada by Justin Trudeau?

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Just to answer that claim.   I received the book mentioned in the O.P. called O CHINADA, The Manchurian Canadian, Communist Patsy of Canada:  Channeling Castro by Richard Abram Rosenberger.

He is no Communist as you seem to think and he no buffoon that works for the WEF suck.

Let's be clear:  He says in the beginning of the book he has dedicated the book to the Canadian Patriots of the Freedom Convoy 2022.  He says to them "you defended your nation and inspired the world".

Under Acknowledgments:

He says he wants to remember those who gave their lives to defend our Canada and includes FNs to all nations who are represented from all nations as natural-born or immigrant Canadians, who have founded our country and preserved it through many tragic and heartbreaking struggles.  He mentions those who died in battle to preserve their way of life and honor their ancestor's sacrifice and labour.

Second, he says he is grateful to the Freedom Convoy 2022 for taking the last bits of their livelihoods leftover from the Trudeau Communist Mandates and investing them into the heart and soul of Canada!

He mention those who paid the highest price to preserve our freedoms in the face of government terrorism.  He said you paid the highest price to preserve our freedoms.  He said some of you are still paying as a hostile treasonous dictatorship illegally targeted you.  Your demonstration will go down as a patriotic moment for Canada.  

He gives some King James Bible quotes and appears to be a Christian.

He says he is just a small town working-class guy with experience in farming, oil field, construction, trucking, retail grocery and business.   He is obviously no WEF globalist elite as Queenmandy85 suggested and he is no Communist.

He said he has helped with two youth outreach centers that lasted a few years, worked as a volunteer minister, and published his first book in 2020.  He said he loves his beautiful wife and is so proud of his children.

He said he does not consider himself important.  He is not an experienced writer.  The book is not well-written.  The way the book is written leaves much to be desired.  But he does make a lot of points.

If that is the truth, then i will be man enough to take my words back. He sounds like a real and true patriotic Canadian alright. Thanks for that information about the man. 😊

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Btw, if our dollar was worth $1.05 American I don't see how an outboard motor would cost so much more here than there.

Because before the original free trade agreement that's the way it was. Isolationist policies and Branch Office arrangements, huge duties on foreign items that ensured no need for better productivity. Why bother to modernize production lines, innovate, automate or modernize?
Simplistic visions of 'competition' in Canada will save us all? Like the 3 competitors who saw us open an ISP and decided they'd drive us out of business by offering a dollar less in a local dialup market of 2,000 customers? Or at the same time the 7 Pizza places offering 2for1 even 3for1 that's now TWO neither of which can afford an employee or even a delivery driver? Perhaps like the furniture maker I got my 1st real job at that was gone by 1980 as it couldn't market to all Canada and pretty much saturated the BC market by then.

That's why a global market is better for you than a protected one. You might not be building Acadians and Frontenacs, but the millions of Caravans and Toyotas got you your house. Just like reselling motherboards and RAM from Taiwan got me this place. And the international competition got us all 128GB microSD cards for $20 rather than 20 Meg hard drives the size of a stretcher block for $1200.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, taxme said:

IMHO, I believe that the last election was a fixed election. Reason being that i spoke to many people before that election, and they all told me that they despised Trudope. And i can believe that the next Canadian election could be fixed once again. There can be no way that this fool of a PM can ever win another election unless there is fraud involved. We must wait and see. 

We were told that Bidumb won the election in America in 2020. Yet, during that election, Bidumb hid in his basement all the time during that election. Every time Bidumb makes a speech somewhere, there is hardly any people in the audience.

Bidumb gets about maybe a hundred to two hundred people to listen to him babble away. While a Trump rally gets tens of  thousands of people attending his rally. Bidumb did not win the last election. Trump did. The fix was in for old Joe. 

Indeed, i do hope the conservative party wins the next election, otherwise, Canada as we once knew it will be toast. There will be more multiculturalism and diversity, more DEI, more massive people of color immigration, and plenty more of WEF climate crisis nonsense which will make things even worse. The next election will be either for freedom or globalist communism for Canada.

If the latter should win, there will be no way back to the good old days. The deed is done. It will be hundreds of years of trials and tribulations that has been told in the bible.

Just my opinion of course. 😇

I don't know what the American election has to do with Canada any more than the recent election in Bangladesh. In 2020, the US election was held during a deadly pandemic in which over a million Americans died. President Biden avoided encouraging large gatherings to prevent more deaths. He was elected because he received more votes from the electoral college.

I presume you were campaigning for the candidate of your choice in the last election. Did he or she win? While you were out knocking on doors for your candidate in the election in your constituency, did you see any hint of election abnormalities? If so, did you report them? Did your candidate have a srutineer at the polling stations to observe the casting and counting of ballots? Did any of them percieve any irregularities?

Now, you allege that the 338 separate elections held in 2021 were rigged. Were all of them rigged or just some? If your accusation is accurate, why would the people rigging it have ensured the Government did not receive a majority?

You speak of multiculturalism as if it was something new. The government of Sir John A. MacDonald brought in immigrants from the Ukraine, Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Germany, China, and people of colour from the United States 150 years ago. Under the Laurier and Borden governments this grew to include south Asians, Japanese and Italians.

Going further back, in the 17th century, we had immigrants from France, and in the 18th century, tens of thousands of American conservatives arrived as refugees from the United States.

If that is too new for you, we took in thousands of East Asians between 15,000 and 12,000 years ago.

You try to bind globalism with communism. Globalism is the trading philosophy of free enterprise and communism is the virtually extinct extremity of totalitarian Marxism. That would be far more incongruous than a union betweem Maxime Bernier and Jagmeet Singh. oil and water.

My opinion is a bit different than yours my friend. 🥰

18 hours ago, blackbird said:

He is just an ordinary guy who strongly believes Trudeau is a Communist dictator. 

Then you can rejoice because in about 18 months, Pierre Poilievre will be appointed Prime Minister. 

You say Rosenberger is not a communist, but he is against the very foundation of Canadian conservatism. His praise for the revolutionaries who attempted to hold the nation hostage with an illegal occupation of the capital, forced the closure of the Rideau Centre, blocked border crossings putting tens of thousands of people out of work, and allegedly conspired to murder Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers near Coutts, Alberta. They did all this while flying foreign flags. They issued a threat to overthrow the government.  If that doesn't smack of the stench of the Red Guards, I don't know what is. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2023 at 10:35 PM, blackbird said:

Marxist powers of this age have "penetrated" the Liberal Government of Canada by the Queen's Royal Assent. Foreign actors and interests currently control the Prime Minister, all under the guiding eye of the Monarchy.

This statement is the antithesis of Canadian values. The author is making a false allegation against our Head of State. That is the opposite of Conservatism.

On 12/25/2023 at 10:35 PM, blackbird said:

Is this for real or is this some kind of scam?  I don't know. 

To answer your question, it is a scam. The author is ignorant of Canada, appears to be uneducated in basic biology, chemistry and physics, hence his dismissal of the established research into mitigation proceedures to halt the spread of contagion and the irrational denial of the effects of greenhouse gases on temperature re-radiation of the earth.

He is out to sell books and nothing sell better in the book store than a treatise full of lies. Blackbird, as a friend, I implore you to spend your money more wisely.

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I don't know what the American election has to do with Canada any more than the recent election in Bangladesh. In 2020, the US election was held during a deadly pandemic in which over a million Americans died. President Biden avoided encouraging large gatherings to prevent more deaths. He was elected because he received more votes from the electoral college.

I presume you were campaigning for the candidate of your choice in the last election. Did he or she win? While you were out knocking on doors for your candidate in the election in your constituency, did you see any hint of election abnormalities? If so, did you report them? Did your candidate have a srutineer at the polling stations to observe the casting and counting of ballots? Did any of them percieve any irregularities?

Now, you allege that the 338 separate elections held in 2021 were rigged. Were all of them rigged or just some? If your accusation is accurate, why would the people rigging it have ensured the Government did not receive a majority?

You speak of multiculturalism as if it was something new. The government of Sir John A. MacDonald brought in immigrants from the Ukraine, Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Germany, China, and people of colour from the United States 150 years ago. Under the Laurier and Borden governments this grew to include south Asians, Japanese and Italians.

Going further back, in the 17th century, we had immigrants from France, and in the 18th century, tens of thousands of American conservatives arrived as refugees from the United States.

If that is too new for you, we took in thousands of East Asians between 15,000 and 12,000 years ago.

You try to bind globalism with communism. Globalism is the trading philosophy of free enterprise and communism is the virtually extinct extremity of totalitarian Marxism. That would be far more incongruous than a union betweem Maxime Bernier and Jagmeet Singh. oil and water.

My opinion is a bit different than yours my friend. 🥰

Globalism and communism are pretty much one and the same. They both want total control of the economy and total control of your life. Read what the WEF is all about and their future plans for we the peasants. Total control of where you can go and where you spend your own money. As one person once said not too long ago. The corporations pretty much run and rule and control the world. Many of those corporations have meetings in Davos, Switzerland, where they plan the future for you and me. They win, we lose. My gawd, man, look it up on the internet. It's all there for you to see and read and their globalist plans for you and me. 

The globalist bankers want to be able to control your own money. And if they do not like as to what you do with your own money, then they will pull off a Marxist like Trudeau and Freeland coup. They will freeze your bank and credit cards accounts. Those two creeps mentioned above are already members of the globalist WEF, and what they did to the supporters during the truckers convoy demonstrations not so long ago in freezing supporters bank accounts and credit cards was deplorable. 

They both have now set a precedent in Canada for being able to do so at anytime that they want to do it. This is done in communist China and probably North Korea also. Indeed, you have a different opinion to mine alright. 😇

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Globalism and communism are pretty much one and the same. They both want total control of the economy and total control of your life. Read what the WEF is all about and their future plans for we the peasants. Total control of where you can go and where you spend your own money. As one person once said not too long ago. The corporations pretty much run and rule and control the world. Many of those corporations have meetings in Davos, Switzerland, where they plan the future for you and me. They win, we lose. My gawd, man, look it up on the internet. It's all there for you to see and read and their globalist plans for you and me. 

The globalist bankers want to be able to control your own money. And if they do not like as to what you do with your own money, then they will pull off a Marxist like Trudeau and Freeland coup. They will freeze your bank and credit cards accounts. Those two creeps mentioned above are already members of the globalist WEF, and what they did to the supporters during the truckers convoy demonstrations not so long ago in freezing supporters bank accounts and credit cards was deplorable. 

They both have now set a precedent in Canada for being able to do so at anytime that they want to do it. This is done in communist China and probably North Korea also. Indeed, you have a different opinion to mine alright. 😇

I think you and I live in different realities. That is what this forum is for. 😉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Then you can rejoice because in about 18 months, Pierre Poilievre will be appointed Prime Minister. 

You say Rosenberger is not a communist, but he is against the very foundation of Canadian conservatism. His praise for the revolutionaries who attempted to hold the nation hostage with an illegal occupation of the capital, forced the closure of the Rideau Centre, blocked border crossings putting tens of thousands of people out of work, and allegedly conspired to murder Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers near Coutts, Alberta. They did all this while flying foreign flags. They issued a threat to overthrow the government.  If that doesn't smack of the stench of the Red Guards, I don't know what is. 

Just because a very small percentage of the Truckers Convoy protesters did some illegal things does not nullify the grievance that hundreds of thousands of people had or have against Trudeau and his cronies.  The Freedom Convoy was not a united group but made up of many different unconnected people who share a common concern about the loss of freedom and a dictatorial PM.  The number of people involved in illegal acts which you mentioned would have been miniscule compared with the large number who were exercising their legal right to protest.

I do not support illegal activities that you mentioned.  However, that is not the issue here.  The illegal activities do not nullify the truth pointed out in O Chinada.  He says the Trudeau gang are not liberals, but are in fact American Communists.  His book details why he believes that.   I gave the link to the 24 page sample of the book.

Edited by blackbird