Enter Tuckercarlson.com

Sometimes that kind of fame translates to an online platform well, and some times it does not. A lot has to do with how he sets it up and markets it - we'll see how it does.  Could be a runaway success or it could flop, time will tell

I think he'd be wise to consider the ben shapiro model of 'release half your show for free every day' and then those who are interested pay the 6 bucks per month and get full access.

Edited by CdnFox

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Tuckercarlson.com is now a reality. $6 a month for full access.

Let's see. The most famous news anchor in the USA now has a news .com

Gee...this could be interesting. 

Doubtful he's more famous than the network news anchors. Not everyone has cable and not every  cable sub watches Carlson.

He's only famous for getting fired for LYING. Tops in that respect.

Thanks for confirming you're a big fan. I always suspected you got your BS from TC, and now you've confirmed you still believe the most famous LIAR on cable. He and Trump both have you conned.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

@Hodad and @robosmith

Carlson scares you. That much is obvious. 

@CdnFox

That is exactly what he said he was going to do. Some content will continue to be posted on X.

Carlson is a lightweight hacky liar. He's Alex Jones with hair for TV. That's not scary.

What's scary is that people who are goddamn stupid enough to pay for someone to lie to them are also people who are allowed to vote. 

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Carlson is a lightweight hacky liar. He's Alex Jones with hair for TV. That's not scary.

What's scary is that people who are goddamn stupid enough to pay for someone to lie to them are also people who are allowed to vote. 

LOL..."Carlson is a lightweight hacky liar"

LOL. Millions will be watching. Tens of millions. All the Libbie lies...exposed.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL..."Carlson is a lightweight hacky liar"

LOL. Millions will be watching. Tens of millions. All the Libbie lies...exposed.

That must mean he's a real thinker! Like how McDonalds cheeseburgers are obviously fine cuisine, because billions and billions have been served. 

There are a lot of people in the world who don't care about quality of content--or who, frankly, can't tell the difference. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Says the guy who quotes CBC and CNN. You should be ashamed to talk about 'news'. 

Carlson has never been about the news. Editorials are not news regardless of who does them.

Some on FOX actually did and do report news, Carlson was never one of them.

Edited by Aristides

9 hours ago, Hodad said:

That must mean he's a real thinker! Like how McDonalds cheeseburgers are obviously fine cuisine, because billions and billions have been served. 

There are a lot of people in the world who don't care about quality of content--or who, frankly, can't tell the difference. 

You for one.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why do these lyin' Libbies hate Carlson so much?  Because millions follow him and he exposes Libbie lies.

Hate is a strong word. Pity may be more appropriate.

Like I pity you being in denial about Carlson's complete LOSS of CREDIBILITY after being fired for LYING SO SERIOUS it cost his EMPLOYER not ONLY $800M but all their CREDIBILITY.

Basically the only people who still believe FOS LIES are those who were conned by Trump and STILL don't know it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Editorials are not news regardless of who does them.

Editorials are still about the truth though. The deeper meaning behind the stories of the day. They interview key people and try to shed light on current events to an extent that they don't have time for during a newscast. 

On CNN the editorials say things like "Disregard all of the success that America is enjoying under Trump, he makes mean tweets and he's a racist!" It's ridiculous. 

Tucker's editorials say things like: "Biden's weakness is giving America's enemies strength, and the Afghanistan withdrawal was a debacle." I know that you hate to hear that, but it's true. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Hate is a strong word. Pity may be more appropriate.

Like I pity you being in denial about Carlson's complete LOSS of CREDIBILITY after being fired for LYING SO SERIOUS it cost his EMPLOYER not ONLY $800M but all their CREDIBILITY.

Basically the only people who still believe FOS LIES are those who were conned by Trump and STILL don't know it.

FOX never had credibility. But you don't really need it with an audience so credulous. That's why they don't hire journalists, don't break news and don't win awards.

But that's a double-edged sword. During the "big lie" you can see from the behind-the-scenes communications that they realized they had gone too far, but were afraid of the mob of rotten-brained sheep that they had both courted and created. They were so afraid of their own audience they just kept going--and paid the price.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Editorials are still about the truth though. The deeper meaning behind the stories of the day. They interview key people and try to shed light on current events to an extent that they don't have time for during a newscast. 

On CNN the editorials say things like "Disregard all of the success that America is enjoying under Trump, he makes mean tweets and he's a racist!" It's ridiculous. 

Tucker's editorials say things like: "Biden's weakness is giving America's enemies strength, and the Afghanistan withdrawal was a debacle." I know that you hate to hear that, but it's true. 

Editorials are about opinions. They are not news. If Tuckers editorials are the truth, so are CNN's, you can't have it both ways.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Editorials are about opinions. They are not news. If Tuckers editorials are the truth, so are CNN's, you can't have it both ways.

CNN's editorials are about the legitimacy and general peacefulness of BLM riots.

They're about the massive trove of evidence of Russian collusion (but none exists to this day), and they completely ignore FBI crimes. Americans who claim to watch a lot of news are completely unaware of the FBI's crimes during collusionpalooza. How is that possible? CNN did ten thousand hours of collusion coverage and missed the little part about the FBI crimes...

CNN's editorials would be about racists like Sandman, victims like Smollett, gentle giants like M Brown, etc. Basically everything that they shriek about today is proven to be total BS within 2 years. They're "wrong" with metronome consistency, and they're right as often as I walk across Canada on my hands. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again :  conservatives can’t tell the difference between fact and opinion. They can’t even tell the difference between facts and emotional hyperbole   

• Thanks 2

Just now, BeaverFever said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again :  conservatives can’t tell the difference between fact and opinion. They can’t even tell the difference between facts and emotional hyperbole   

So where's all the "evidence" of collusion that CNN promised us 100 times, every day, for 3 years?

Why don't CNN viewers know that the FBI committed crimes during the show trial? Caswell Thomas here denied it for months here before I posted a link from the US DOJ. None of the other links I showed him meant anything, because he had his CNN-fuelled opinion and that was all there was to it. 

Why did CNN viewers just find out about the G Floyd bodycam footage this November? The two black professors in the video that was posted by Groot in another thread here had posted about Floyd right after it happened. They followed that story closely because they're activists. But somehow they claim to have just seen the bodycam footage a month ago. 

Buddy, you could watch CNN 24/7 for an entire year and still be completely unaware of some of the biggest news events in the US.