Looks like another political forum down the tubes

15 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yep this place has been inundated with vermin froth at the mouth Nazi Fascists that seem to settle in to these private forums because they're basically ignored and too ignorant to be taken seriously on larger social media platforms.

Sad to see that there's only about 8 posters left here and activity has come to a snails pace.

As you've probably noticed I don't stop in here much anymore along with quite a few others.

Well Nazis enjoy the low IQ lack of any original thought circle jerk forum you've created ??

You zero IQ Nazis have been here from the very beginning, Fraulein.

On 11/14/2023 at 7:34 AM, Jack9000 said:

ye this forum is full of  far right wingers who use it to make them selves feel good cause on bigger platforms there laughed at and ignored here they think they actually got some sort of power lol

We're not far right, we're always right

It only seems "far right" to you because the false leftist narratives don't fly here.

Jussie Smollett

M Brown

Hijab girl

Russian collusion

Ukrainian collusion

Dr Ford

E J Caroll

Nick Sandman

50-person car crash

Mostly peaceful protests

Biden the Competent One

Awesome Afghan withdrawal

No inflation

SNC was peachy

WE was peachy

Trudeau is dreamy

The vaccines are safe and effective

Pandemic of the unvaccinated

"My vaccines keep me safe by unvaccinated people carry covid that can kill me"

Etc, etc, etc.

You wanted an echo chamber where you could rejoice in all of the leftist BS 24/7, and people would just pat you on the back for saying things that were blatantly false, but you were educated over and over and over again. Instead of learning from it, you just keep on gobbling up the next narrative.

Don't blame us for being correct. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/14/2023 at 10:16 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Post when you can.  1 show pony is more interesting than 8,000 vermin posts.

BTW @NYLefty you DO use ignore right ?

Lefty is too stupid to even SPELL the word "ignore."

Thing is, this is probably one of the best forums out there, for the simple reason that the FIRST AMENDMENT is practiced  here. BOTH sides of each issue are given equal weight. And I got to hand it to the moderators here for their allowing spirited political discussion and disagreement. This place isn't Nazi sheethole like Democrat Underground, where only Hitler Youth are allowed.

Lefty is a typical entitled spoiled brat liberal, who loses his sheet when someone DARES to disagree with him. He is a goose stepper who would imprison everyone who disagreed with him.

In the best AMERICAN fashion, the ONLY cure for free speech you don't like is MORE FREE SPEECH.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 10:34 AM, Jack9000 said:

ye this forum is full of  far right wingers who use it to make them selves feel good cause on bigger platforms there laughed at and ignored here they think they actually got some sort of power lol

I have yet to see ONE far right winger here. I know you're too stupid to grasp this, but the far right is also known as the ALT RIGHT. So far, none of those people have been interested in visiting here.

Uneducated retards like you consider anyone who respects the Constitution, the rule of law and free market capitalism to be a far right winger. That's because you are a FAR LEFT ******.

Conservatives here represent most of America. Retards like you represent Hamas and other Nazi regimes around the world.

On 11/14/2023 at 11:10 AM, Deluge said:

I'm sure you diapered a$$holes wish all places everywhere were Marxist hubs, but that's just not a reality in a free country like America. 

I have an idea, why don't you make yourself a nice little "SAVE HAMAS" sign and go slum around with your terrorist pals in Palestine? ;)

Might not be a good idea for that creep. If he is a homo, his HAMAs buddies will toss him off the roof of a building.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 2:25 PM, impartialobserver said:

I view the ignore function as being able to skip to the right song. Why listen to the filler songs on an album when you know that you are not paying attention to them anyways?

Actually, the IGNORE button is an advertisement of stupidity to the public. Most retards who use it advertise that they use it. "It's the IGNORE button for you.." type of thing. It's also a tool of a closed mind.

I've never needed a button to ignore idi0ts.

37 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I have yet to see ONE far right winger here. I know you're too stupid to grasp this, but the far right is also known as the ALT RIGHT. So far, none of those people have been interested in visiting here.

Uneducated retards like you consider anyone who respects the Constitution, the rule of law and free market capitalism to be a far right winger. That's because you are a FAR LEFT ******.

Conservatives here represent most of America. Retards like you represent Hamas and other Nazi regimes around the world.

Might not be a good idea for that creep. If he is a homo, his HAMAs buddies will toss him off the roof of a building.

lmao okay keyboard warrior settle down there.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Actually, the IGNORE button is an advertisement of stupidity to the public. Most retards who use it advertise that they use it. "It's the IGNORE button for you.." type of thing. It's also a tool of a closed mind.

I've never needed a button to ignore idi0ts.

This comes with the assumption that everything that you say is golden and untouchable. I do not have such narcissism. My posts are not always the sole source of information out there. Ignore just lets you skip to the meaningful content. Not all content is good. When I go to a bookstore.. quite a few books are not looked at. 

45 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

This comes with the assumption that everything that you say is golden and untouchable. I do not have such narcissism. My posts are not always the sole source of information out there. Ignore just lets you skip to the meaningful content. Not all content is good. When I go to a bookstore.. quite a few books are not looked at. 

Everything I say here is golden, and only idi0ts ignore it. (Let the Nazis here stew on that.)

Maybe the ignore button is different here. At other forums, ignore means pretty much just X-ing out a poster. I can do that just by not reading what an idi0t has to say.

Truthfully, nothing in a political message board is meaningful content. Zip. Zero. Nada. (a little Spanish lingo.) It's just basically a bunch of opinions from people who do not want to be publicly associated with those views. It's a place for people to be a-holes without worrying about getting punched in the face.

If you're honest, you like to skip ahead to opinions you agree with.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Far right for the lefties is anyone who's right of castro

2 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

lmao okay keyboard warrior settle down there.

Look who's talking :) 

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2023 at 5:11 AM, NYLefty said:

Sad to see that there's only about 8 posters left here and activity has come to a snails pace.

This is worth commenting on.

In fact - i've noticed (and yes i do watch) that the volume of posts has increased substantially in the last several months. There are many active posters and much discussion.

I think what you're bitter about is that nobody much replies to your endless childish posts with titles like 'The carrot yam sautee's derpmeister illegally"  where nobody can figure out what the hell you're talking about other than because it's you it's going to probably have something to do with trump.

You act like a child - then throw a tantrum when nobody's interested.

31 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Everything I say here is golden, and only idi0ts ignore it. (Let the Nazis here stew on that.)

Maybe the ignore button is different here. At other forums, ignore means pretty much just X-ing out a poster. I can do that just by not reading what an idi0t has to say.

Truthfully, nothing in a political message board is meaningful content. Zip. Zero. Nada. (a little Spanish lingo.) It's just basically a bunch of opinions from people who do not want to be publicly associated with those views. It's a place for people to be a-holes without worrying about getting punched in the face.

If you're honest, you like to skip ahead to opinions you agree with.

So if nothing in a political message board is meaningful content.. that includes your content. Interesting...

59 minutes ago, reason10 said:

If I'm participating in a thread I usually click the "see this post from dirtyrottensoandso" button most of the time, but if I'm skimming through a thread as a lookie-loo I'd rather not be distracted by the more inflammatory posts that are guaranteed to be in it.

I already know that reading any one of these posts is guaranteed to be like drinking CNN stupidity and lies from a firehose. Why bother? 

I usually see:

Adult post with actual words that's worth reading

*notice that there's ignored content*

Etc. 

I choose to walk through a Canadian neighbourhood, you walk through a nearly identical neighbourhood, but there are a bunch of flaming bags of dogshit there. 

59 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So if nothing in a political message board is meaningful content.. that includes your content. Interesting...

NONE of this is relevant, in the real world. It is only meaningful HERE, to the people who read it. To those who agree with it, there is meaning. To those who disagree with it, there is a different meaning.

But NONE of the schlubs here are appearing in even small town newspapers under these screen names. So there is ZERO meaning for anyone outside of this forum.

That doesn't mean this place doesn't serve a function. I discovered in the early 90s (before FoxNews broke the monopoly that the NAZI LEFT had) that a message board was one of the few places where one could react to politics without (a) getting into a fight or (b) throwing a shoe at the TV.

This thread is a bit embarrassing. It pretty much shows just how intolerant and narrow minded the Nazi Left are, just by its existence. A HItler Youth cretin thinks this place is going down the tubes because he/she/it loses so many arguments here and is outsmarted and outclassed at every turn. This thread shouldn't even exist in an intelligent environment. 

Just shows that the left can always be counted on for comic relief.

Edited by reason10

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

NONE of this is relevant, in the real world. It is only meaningful HERE, to the people who read it. To those who agree with it, there is meaning. To those who disagree with it, there is a different meaning.

But NONE of the schlubs here are appearing in even small town newspapers under these screen names. So there is ZERO meaning for anyone outside of this forum.

That doesn't mean this place doesn't serve a function. I discovered in the early 90s (before FoxNews broke the monopoly that the NAZI LEFT had) that a message board was one of the few places where one could react to politics without (a) getting into a fight or (b) throwing a shoe at the TV.

So if nothing is relevant.. why bother to read anyone's post. So having the ignore is somewhat pointless. Choosing to ignore one irrelevant post is just as valuable to one's life as choosing to read (and therefore not ignore) an irrelevant post. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

So if nothing is relevant.. why bother to read anyone's post. So having the ignore is somewhat pointless. Choosing to ignore one irrelevant post is just as valuable to one's life as choosing to read (and therefore not ignore) an irrelevant post. 

I didn't say nothing here was relevant. It's ALL relevant to (a) the people who type the messages and (b) the people who respond to them. What I said was nothing here is relevant in the real world. This is a safe space, and apparently Lefty the More On wants it to be an exclusive Hitler Youth Left Wing safe house.

I didn't say nothing here was relevant. It's ALL relevant to (a) the people who type the messages and (b) the people who respond to them. What I said was nothing here is relevant in the real world. This is a safe space, and apparently Lefty the More On wants it to be an exclusive Hitler Youth Left Wing safe house.

why do you need a safe space? I am the same person in real life that I am online. I could get outed and have nothing to hide. 

I use the ignore feature because I know that some on here have nothing to say. Its like trying a food, finding it to be nasty, bitter, etc. and deciding to not try it again. To keep consuming it and getting nothing out of it.. that sounds like a "you" problem

Just now, impartialobserver said:

why do you need a safe space? I am the same person in real life that I am online. I could get outed and have nothing to hide. 

I use the ignore feature because I know that some on here have nothing to say. Its like trying a food, finding it to be nasty, bitter, etc. and deciding to not try it again. To keep consuming it and getting nothing out of it.. that sounds like a "you" problem

I never said I needed a safe space. I just referred to this place as a safe space. Safe from the real world. NOTHING we say here can EVER come back to haunt us. Nobody in our real lives will get insulted by what we  say and punch us in the face. No Nazi government will try to arrest a screen name.

In the real world, I do not discuss politics. Without revealing anything else personal, let's just say I have a job that puts me in the public spotlight. That means giving political opinions would p!ss off half of my demographic.

I never said I needed a safe space. I just referred to this place as a safe space. Safe from the real world. NOTHING we say here can EVER come back to haunt us. Nobody in our real lives will get insulted by what we  say and punch us in the face. No Nazi government will try to arrest a screen name.

In the real world, I do not discuss politics. Without revealing anything else personal, let's just say I have a job that puts me in the public spotlight. That means giving political opinions would p!ss off half of my demographic.

I work for a state government so I know about not talking politics. However, my working for government has done little except make my universal dislike for politics and politicians more ingrained. It would amaze you how incredibly phony they (both R and D) are. 

44 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Getting the news is easy if you're a lefty. Leftists can get all of the exact same "news" on MSNBC, CBC, CTV, Global, NYT, WashPo, CNN, NBC, etc. 

MICHAEL BROWN WAS A GENTLE GIANT KILLED BY RACIST COPS!!! END OF STORY!!!! MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS!!!"

"THERE IS NO BSL4 LAB IN WUHAN! GO TO HELL, NAZI SCUM!"

"THE LAPTOP IS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!!!"

You won't see anything different on any of the other channels if you surf all day. They are all in lock step because they're part of TNI, where keeping the narratives in line is mandatory.

People with the ability to realize that those are fake narratives the instant that they see them have to look around and gather info from Fox, Rebel, Nat Post, etc, etc, etc. We get some of the Canadian here and there, ditto for American, int'l, local, etc, etc. 

My mother-in-law says that she watches 2 hrs of news a day between Global, CTV, etc, yet when I saw her on Sunday she didn't even know that Palestinian protesters were jumping on the cars of our senators and MPs in Ottawa 3 days earlier. The only reason I knew is because I saw it in a National Post article that was cited here. 

How is it possible that all of her news sources "missed" that?  

In 2021 she was bombarded with information about the Freedom convoy defacing statues and monuments in Ottawa from those stations. They talked about people being harassed and assaulted by them, a sea of swastikas and confederate flags, etc, but none of that was even true. 

How did our MSM miss the actual inappropriate behaviour of protesters in Ott last week, after spending so much time and energy making up things about a different protest in the exact same place two years ago?

"OOoooh, look at the Terry Fox statue, it has a Freedom Convoy sign sitting on it. IT HAS BEEN DEFACED!" they ALL said.  They even went so far as to interview a random guy from Coquitlam (where TF is from) to talk about how much Terry Fox means to Coquitlam and Canada, just because of that 1 sq ft sign that someone rested on there.

But we don't need to know about protesters jumping on cars at Parliament Hill...

If I want to know what's actually going on I actually have to look far and wide. It's not on 'global news'.  

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Getting the news is easy if you're a lefty. Leftists can get all of the exact same "news" on MSNBC, CBC, CTV, Global, NYT, WashPo, CNN, NBC, etc. 

MICHAEL BROWN WAS A GENTLE GIANT KILLED BY RACIST COPS!!! END OF STORY!!!! MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS!!!"

"THERE IS NO BSL4 LAB IN WUHAN! GO TO HELL, NAZI SCUM!"

"THE LAPTOP IS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!!!"

You won't see anything different on any of the other channels if you surf all day. They are all in lock step because they're part of TNI, where keeping the narratives in line is mandatory.

People with the ability to realize that those are fake narratives the instant that they see them have to look around and gather info from Fox, Rebel, Nat Post, etc, etc, etc. We get some of the Canadian here and there, ditto for American, int'l, local, etc, etc. 

My mother-in-law says that she watches 2 hrs of news a day between Global, CTV, etc, yet when I saw her on Sunday she didn't even know that Palestinian protesters were jumping on the cars of our senators and MPs in Ottawa 3 days earlier. The only reason I knew is because I saw it in a National Post article that was cited here. 

How is it possible that all of her news sources "missed" that?  

In 2021 she was bombarded with information about the Freedom convoy defacing statues and monuments in Ottawa from those stations. They talked about people being harassed and assaulted by them, a sea of swastikas and confederate flags, etc, but none of that was even true. 

How did our MSM miss the actual inappropriate behaviour of protesters in Ott last week, after spending so much time and energy making up things about a different protest in the exact same place two years ago?

"OOoooh, look at the Terry Fox statue, it has a Freedom Convoy sign sitting on it. IT HAS BEEN DEFACED!" they ALL said.  They even went so far as to interview a random guy from Coquitlam (where TF is from) to talk about how much Terry Fox means to Coquitlam and Canada, just because of that 1 sq ft sign that someone rested on there.

But we don't need to know about protesters jumping on cars at Parliament Hill...

If I want to know what's actually going on I actually have to look far and wide. It's not on 'global news'.  

This is not even close to what R10 and I were discussing. Wow... 

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I work for a state government so I know about not talking politics. However, my working for government has done little except make my universal dislike for politics and politicians more ingrained. It would amaze you how incredibly phony they (both R and D) are. 

I certainly understand that. Public office has gone from a public service to a cameo on a sitcom.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

This is not even close to what R10 and I were discussing. Wow... 

"Meaningful content on a political message board..."

Did you see the part I quoted?

FYI there are very important news events in this country which are NOT covered by our MSM.

There are very important news events in this country which are lied about by our MSM. 

I think you'd agree that if there are protesters jumping on Pelosi and Schumer's cars, that's important enough for the MSM to report on...

Our media thought that a 1 sq ft sign resting on a Terry Fox statue was worth 5 minutes of national news coverage... But not protesters jumping on the cars going to Parliament Hill... 

If I didn't come to this message board I'd have to spend way more time perusing a lot of various sources. Get it? 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

"Meaningful content on a political message board..."

Did you see the part I quoted?

FYI there are very important news events in this country which are NOT covered by our MSM.

There are very important news events in this country which are lied about by our MSM. 

I think you'd agree that if there are protesters jumping on Pelosi and Schumer's cars, that's important enough for the MSM to report on...

Our media thought that a 1 sq ft sign resting on a Terry Fox statue was worth 5 minutes of national news coverage... But not protesters jumping on the cars going to Parliament Hill... 

If I didn't come to this message board I'd have to spend way more time perusing a lot of various sources. Get it? 

the "content" that I was referring to was the opinions of the various posters. If I want news.. this is not where I go. Before you blast away.. I do not watch cable news of any kind at any time. 

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I certainly understand that. Public office has gone from a public service to a cameo on a sitcom.

I thought that it was just them promising too much and not delivering. Sadly, it goes beyond that. I work with them directly at times and it is always amazing how different they are in person versus in front of the camera. 

So @NYLefty has threatened to leave our site. Oh well.

In the coming year, there will be more turbulence than ever. Biden will try his damnedest to get the USA into a proper war, thinking the public will rally behind him. Trump will become the republican candidate and will probably win.

At which point, @NYLefty will be seen again. On his knees screaming at the sky...

• Like 1