CNN Mistakenly Filmed Woman Stuffing A Ballot Box With Multiple Ballots – The Reporter’s Reaction Says It All (Video)

https://www.rightjournalism.com/cnn-mistakenly-filmed-woman-stuffing-a-ballot-box-with-multiple-ballots-the-reporters-reaction-says-it-all-video/

A state judge has taken the unusual step of ordering a new Democratic mayoral primary in Connecticut’s largest city to be held after the Nov. 7 general election is completed. The decision comes after surveillance videos showed a woman stuffing what appeared to be absentee ballots into an outdoor ballot box days before the original primary.

Also internet sleuths managed to dig up a similar video that was aired on CNN and it’s from 2020 elections.

CNN’s news cameras caught a masked woman in Ohio stuffing a ballot box on live TV during the 2020 Presidential Election, which CNN and other corporate media outlets claim was “safe and secure” and not riddled with unprecedented levels of fraud from both government officials and paid political hacks.

CNN’s cameras were set up beside “the only ballot drop box in Cuyahoga County, Ohio” during early voting in the 2020 election, and captured a lone woman dumping a heaping handful of ballots that obviously belonged to a large group of people. There’s at least one massive problem with this entire situation, considering that ballot harvesting is ILLEGAL in Ohio.

Truth be told, unlike some  i don't believe there was widespread massive voter fraud in the 2020 election sufficient to actually sway the end results of the election.

But I often hear the lefty nutbars screaming how there was NEVER ANY election fraud at ALL.  And that there is NO indication that there was ANY PROBLEMS with mail in ballots or illegal ballot harvesting.

Clearly that's not true. There is a vulnerability there, it does happen, it DOES skew the vote whether it's enough to change an election or not,  and clearly in the case of this mayoral race it appears as tho it might well have been.

The people who say there's "no" voter fraud are as delusional and dishonest as they claim the trump 'stolen election' people are.

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/cnn-mistakenly-filmed-woman-stuffing-a-ballot-box-with-multiple-ballots-the-reporters-reaction-says-it-all-video/

A state judge has taken the unusual step of ordering a new Democratic mayoral primary in Connecticut’s largest city to be held after the Nov. 7 general election is completed. The decision comes after surveillance videos showed a woman stuffing what appeared to be absentee ballots into an outdoor ballot box days before the original primary.

Also internet sleuths managed to dig up a similar video that was aired on CNN and it’s from 2020 elections.

CNN’s news cameras caught a masked woman in Ohio stuffing a ballot box on live TV during the 2020 Presidential Election, which CNN and other corporate media outlets claim was “safe and secure” and not riddled with unprecedented levels of fraud from both government officials and paid political hacks.

CNN’s cameras were set up beside “the only ballot drop box in Cuyahoga County, Ohio” during early voting in the 2020 election, and captured a lone woman dumping a heaping handful of ballots that obviously belonged to a large group of people. There’s at least one massive problem with this entire situation, considering that ballot harvesting is ILLEGAL in Ohio.

From your cite:

(This post may contain disputed claims. We make no assertions as to the validity of the information presented by our Opinion Columnist. This is an opinion article, and this post should be treated as such. Enjoy.)

"Obviously" the video ONLY shows 2 "ballots" being deposited. Duh

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

From your cite:

Remember, roboshill, and the rest of you woketards, these are just incidents that have actually been caught. 

Unlike others, I'm still in the "election was stolen camp" and that will never change - especially when bits and pieces like this continue to surface. ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Still illegal. 

And the judge DID require a new election in the other case, so it's pretty obvious there was strong evidence it happened.

And thinking about two things at once seems to have been to much for you - not only were you wrong, you're drooling again ;)

Just now, Deluge said:

Remember, roboshill, and the rest of you woketards, these are just incidents that have actually been caught. 

Unlike others, I'm still in the "election was stolen camp" and that will never change - especially when bits and pieces like this continue to surface. ;)

As like most of your DELUGINAL comments, you IGNORE the FACTS and just spout ^this BULLSHIT.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Still illegal. 

Nope. 2 ballots is NOT "ballot harvesting." It is completely legal to deposit ballots for household members. Duh

Just now, CdnFox said:

And the judge DID require a new election in the other case, so it's pretty obvious there was strong evidence it happened.

Your cite does not say "strong evidence." Duh

It says:

allegations of possible malfeasance

Just now, CdnFox said:

And thinking about two things at once seems to have been to much for you - not only were you wrong, you're drooling again ;)

Nope, I am PWNING YOU. LMAO

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

As like most of your DELUGINAL comments, you IGNORE the FACTS and just spout ^this BULLSHIT.

The FACTS, woketard, is the silly b*tch has been stuffing ballots and she says they've been doing it for "20 years", as if democrats winning has become as natural as an afternoon summer rain. 

YOU are liar, and so is 90% of all democrats. The other 10% are just misguided, and that includes my wonderful neighbors. ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nope. 2 ballots is NOT "ballot harvesting." It is completely legal to deposit ballots for household members. Duh

Not in that state.  Swing and a  miss. :)

and i notice you're kind of dodging the judge ordering a new election thing  :)   And if you keep drooling we'll have to get you a bib :)

Your cite does not say "strong evidence." Duh

The judge ruled for a new election. You think he did that with no evidence?

Nope, I am PWNING YOU. LMAO

ROFLMAO - kiddo you aren't even "PWNING" the voices in your head, never mind anyone else :)  Also, 2001 called, they want their slang back :)

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Truth be told, unlike some  i don't believe there was widespread massive voter fraud in the 2020 election sufficient to actually sway the end results of the election.

But I often hear the lefty nutbars screaming how there was NEVER ANY election fraud at ALL.  And that there is NO indication that there was ANY PROBLEMS with mail in ballots or illegal ballot harvesting.

Clearly that's not true. There is a vulnerability there, it does happen, it DOES skew the vote whether it's enough to change an election or not,  and clearly in the case of this mayoral race it appears as tho it might well have been.

The people who say there's "no" voter fraud are as delusional and dishonest as they claim the trump 'stolen election' people are.

No, you don’t hear lefties say there was no fraud AT ALL.  They say there was no widespread fraud sufficient to affect the outcome of the election.  

In a nation of 330 million, it’s impossible to say that absolutely no fraudulent activity occurred.  I sat down with my son and we filled out our ballots together at home. Maybe he was unduly influenced by me.  If so, that would be fraud.  But we cannot police people inside their homes.  There are probably people who receive mail in ballots for their parents who have dementia, and they “help” their parents fill in their ballots.  Or they go into the voting booth to help their parents. Same thing.  

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

For Ohio

The elector shall mail the identification envelope to the director from whom it was received in the return envelope, postage prepaid, or the elector may personally deliver it to the director, or the spouse of the elector, the father, mother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, grandfather, grandmother, brother, or sister of the whole or half blood, or the son, daughter, adopting parent, adopted child, stepparent, stepchild, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece of the elector may deliver it to the director.

When you only have one drop box for a country, of course families are going to consolidate for one trip. It could be something untoward, but there's certainly no evidence that this was.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

When you only have one drop box for a country, of course families are going to consolidate for one trip.

Did they tho? You have ZERO evidence that this was a family member for all those ballots. And delivering it to the director does not mean 'place it in a ballot box that will be delivered to the director' as i understand it, unless you actually have something that says placing it in that box is the same as giving it to the directors office.

They specifically distinguish between mailing it and delivering it to the director. This seems more like mailing it.

And yes - stuffing a ballot box with that many ballots is without a doubt evidence of wrong doing.  It would be sufficient evidence to investigate and ask questions for example. And that's assuming your interpretation is right.  Which i have serious doubts about.

And once again - you ignore the fact that the judge ruled a new election in the case mentioned because indeed it did happen. So the point that you can't say it doesn't happen is entirely valid.

And that's the point. The possibility that there was fraud is so high that it casts doubt on the whole election. That is a bad thing. Except you 'won' so you think anything that helped that is a good thing.

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

But I often hear the lefty nutbars screaming how there was NEVER ANY election fraud at ALL.

Nobody screamed that. Most people believed the very same thing you believe.

You're just making that up because you're an unmitigated partisan hack - more loyal to a particular political party than to your own sense of ethics.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Did they tho? You have ZERO evidence that this was a family member for all those ballots. And delivering it to the director does not mean 'place it in a ballot box that will be delivered to the director' as i understand it, unless you actually have something that says placing it in that box is the same as giving it to the directors office.

They specifically distinguish between mailing it and delivering it to the director. This seems more like mailing it.

And yes - stuffing a ballot box with that many ballots is without a doubt evidence of wrong doing.  It would be sufficient evidence to investigate and ask questions for example. And that's assuming your interpretation is right.  Which i have serious doubts about.

And once again - you ignore the fact that the judge ruled a new election in the case mentioned because indeed it did happen. So the point that you can't say it doesn't happen is entirely valid.

And that's the point. The possibility that there was fraud is so high that it casts doubt on the whole election. That is a bad thing. Except you 'won' so you think anything that helped that is a good thing.

YOU are conflating the 2 DIFFERENT STORIES. "The Judge" mentioned was about the PRIMARY in CONNECTICUT (ALLEGATIONS of POSSIBLE malfeasance), not the ALLEGED ballot stuffing in which ONLY 2 ballots are seen being dropped in the video.

You've been PWNED AGAIN. Please try to keep up with YOUR OWN CITE. LMAO

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

YOU are conflating the 2 DIFFERENT STORIES

No, the topic i raised here was that 'mail in ballots' and the like can be exploited for voter fraud AND voter fraud happens, and both stories demonstrate that this is true. The woman in the video certainly appears to be committing voter fraud by ballot harvesting, she's dumping a tonne of ballots into a ballot box.  Sorry - i'ts not "two".  The very fact you'd have to make that up shows you know there's something fishy going on here.

This very strongly appears to be a violation of the laws and thus voter fraud.  The other case involved the same sort of thing and was found to be fraud.

So when people like YOU claim "ThErE iS No VoTeR FrAuD" -  well yeah there is.  ANd yes mail in ballots lend themselves to this kind of fraud.

so - i'm afraid your belief isn't worth anything. Remember? :) 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

No, the topic i raised here was that 'mail in ballots' and the like can be exploited for voter fraud AND voter fraud happens, and both stories demonstrate that this is true. The woman in the video certainly appears to be committing voter fraud by ballot harvesting, she's dumping a tonne of ballots into a ballot box.  Sorry - i'ts not "two".  The very fact you'd have to make that up shows you know there's something fishy going on here.

This very strongly appears to be a violation of the laws and thus voter fraud.  The other case involved the same sort of thing and was found to be fraud.

So when people like YOU claim "ThErE iS No VoTeR FrAuD" -  well yeah there is.  ANd yes mail in ballots lend themselves to this kind of fraud.

so - i'm afraid your belief isn't worth anything. Remember? :) 

I watched YOUR video. It ONLY shows TWO ballots being "dumped." You know actually being pushed into the slot. Duh

It's NOT a belief, it IS what YOUR VIDEO SHOWS.

Ballot #1 @ 17 seconds:

image.thumb.png.58eac5225b596f244a9d0084c4f25eed.png

Ballot #2 @ 19 seconds:

image.thumb.png.893ac6d84e28468c60e74336936c11f5.png

Can you count to TWO? LMAO

You've been PWNED AGAIN. Want to triple down on YOUR LIES? LMAO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I watched YOUR video. It ONLY shows TWO ballots being "dumped." You know actually being pushed into the slot. Duh

It's NOT a belief, it IS what YOUR VIDEO SHOWS.

Ballot #1 @ 17 seconds:

image.thumb.png.58eac5225b596f244a9d0084c4f25eed.png

Ballot #2 @ 19 seconds:

image.thumb.png.893ac6d84e28468c60e74336936c11f5.png

Can you count to TWO? LMAO

You've been PWNED AGAIN. Want to triple down on YOUR LIES? LMAO

She's got mutiple ones in each hand.  She put in more than two.

I realize that counting past two DOES involve taking your mitts off but give it a try :)

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

She's got mutiple ones in each hand.  She put in more than two.

I realize that counting past two DOES involve taking your mitts off but give it a try :)

Video ONLY SHOWS TWO being deposited. NO EVIDENCE that the other papers were deposited let alone being ballots. 

YOU => PWNED AGAIN. Wanna quadruple down on your stupidity? Duh 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Video ONLY SHOWS TWO being deposited.

Shows her stuffing mutliple ones in, and anyone can see that.  Except you who can't see anything you don't like.  Better yet - what do you think she's holding the other ones for? You figure she just really likes holding envelopes and had no intent to deposit them?  

honestly robolie - we both known this is pure desperation on your part.  THis is ballot harvesting - she shoudln't be putting in more than one and she obivously is putting in more than 2. 

Remember what i've tried to teach you - if you have to lie to make a point, it's not a very good point. This is why everyone laughs at you when you make claims about trump.

On 11/4/2023 at 10:14 AM, Fluffypants said:

Saddest thing is that if Trump wins you will have the left claiming all this voter fraud we will have Jan 6th part 2 Liberal's Revenge where they riot all over the the place including the Capitol. Of course somehow it will be "different" when they do it.

Well when they do it it'll be a 'mostly peaceful' protest except for the burning and the killing.  So..... 

On 11/4/2023 at 10:14 AM, Fluffypants said:

Saddest thing is that if Trump wins you will have the left claiming all this voter fraud we will have Jan 6th part 2 Liberal's Revenge where they riot all over the the place including the Capitol. Of course somehow it will be "different" when they do it.

^These predictions are just your fantasy. AKA, means nothing.

• Haha 1