Reichwingers fantasy Kinship with the Jewish People

43 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Previous mistreatment of Jews in OTHER COUNTRIES, does NOT justify mistreatment of Palestinians.

I understand that Jews were DESPERATE after WWII, but that still does not justify stealing Palestinian land nor terrorizing Palestinians into fleeing it.

Just like there was NO JUSTIFICATION for US settlers stealing Native American lands.

In reality, the Jewish claim on Palestine is 2000 yo. AKA, so tenuous it is impossible to document, unlike the 75 yo claim of Palestinian REFUGEES.

No I'm NOT. I said NOTHING about backing genocide, LIAR.

I am backing JUSTICE for STOLEN LAND.

Robohobo, I think you'd better report to the nearest Indian reservation and surrender all your possessions and property. Your guilt is palpable, even from here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mako said:

Do you feel Republican politicians are not subservient to Israel?

Many are far more sympathetic to Israel than the Palestinians who were driven from their land.

Many domestic left wing Jews are more sympathetic to the Palestinian plight which is why they're protesting in NYC.

11 hours ago, Deluge said:

Robohobo, I think you'd better report to the nearest Indian reservation and surrender all your possessions and property. Your guilt is palpable, even from here. 

^DELUGINAL. LMAO

On 10/23/2023 at 7:03 AM, NYLefty said:

It tickles my heart whenever I see this rightwingdingaling lockstep support and imaginary kinship they think they have with Jews and Isreal ?

It's all in their programming.

Well here's the facts Righties. I'm a NYer and know a little about the Jewish people and they F*ckin Hate You! Jews are overwhelmingly Democrats and Liberal. They hate your phony assed Evangellohead churches and your religious right Dumbf*ckery. All Jews are pro choice and they hate Trump, they hate Fox News and wouldn't give a Reich Winger the time of day on the streets.

Even tho the Democrat base sides with hamas 

On 10/23/2023 at 10:50 AM, robosmith said:

It was "Unite the RIGHT" which was marching with torches in Charlottesville, chanting "Jews will not replace us."

Apparently conservative right wingers are big fans of Hitler and are "fine people." ?

A propaganda bit by left wingers and crazy people like you fell for it

On 10/23/2023 at 2:18 PM, robosmith said:

Previous mistreatment of Jews in OTHER COUNTRIES, does NOT justify mistreatment of Palestinians.

I understand that Jews were DESPERATE after WWII, but that still does not justify stealing Palestinian land nor terrorizing Palestinians into fleeing it.

Just like there was NO JUSTIFICATION for US settlers stealing Native American lands.

In reality, the Jewish claim on Palestine is 2000 yo. AKA, so tenuous it is impossible to document, unlike the 75 yo claim of Palestinian REFUGEES.

No I'm NOT. I said NOTHING about backing genocide, LIAR.

I am backing JUSTICE for STOLEN LAND.

Just because inquiring minds want to know...

Do you dye your hair green by any chance?

49 minutes ago, Mako said:

Shouldn’t Americans be protecting the Palestinians?

Thousands are being killed with the help of the U.S.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-cori-bush-her-calls-202500299.html

There's no blanket answer for that. Obviously we should want to minimize collateral damage and humanitarian crisis for non-combatants, but Israel has both a right and responsibility to protect its people. When terrorists attacked the US we flew across the world to fight them.  Israel can and must fight the terrorists on their doorstep.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

There's no blanket answer for that. Obviously we should want to minimize collateral damage and humanitarian crisis for non-combatants, but Israel has both a right and responsibility to protect its people. When terrorists attacked the US we flew across the world to fight them.  Israel can and must fight the terrorists on their doorstep.

So the murder of thousands of children is okay in defense of the Israeli apartheid regime?

When did you become a right-wing tool?

Edited by Mako

53 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Those two are stupid alright, but the right is holding a whole lot more stupid cards these days. 

You are attacking those you rely on for protection.

People of your ilk crouch down hiding behind American soldiers, all the while hurling insults at them.

Name a significant Republican politician who doesn’t serve Israel.

Edited by Mako

1 hour ago, Mako said:

So the murder of thousands of children is okay in defense of the Israeli apartheid regime?

When did you become a right-wing tool?

Are Jews subhuman? Is that your rule? If Palestinians want to blow up school buses full of Jewish children and decapitate Jewish children,  that’s ok! It’s allowed! And Jews are not allowed to fight back. Because if they defend themselves, then they’re murderers?  

You make no sense.  

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

Are Jews subhuman? Is that your rule? If Palestinians want to blow up school buses full of Jewish children and decapitate Jewish children,  that’s ok! It’s allowed! And Jews are not allowed to fight back. Because if they defend themselves, then they’re murderers?  

You make no sense.  

Do you acknowledge that Israelis discriminate against Palestinians?

Do you acknowledge the Israelis are murdering thousands of civilians in Gaza?

You claim the Palestinians decapitated children. Are you sure?

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/10/12/40-israeli-babies-beheaded-by-hamas/

32 minutes ago, Mako said:

Do you acknowledge that Israelis discriminate against Palestinians?

Do you acknowledge the Israelis are murdering thousands of civilians in Gaza?

You claim the Palestinians decapitated children. Are you sure?

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/10/12/40-israeli-babies-beheaded-by-hamas/

Snopes......

"While we can confirm killings of innocent civilians in Kfar Aza and other parts of Israel at the hands of Hamas fighters, as of this writing we simply cannot confirm or deny that such deliberate beheadings occurred, given the IDF’s unwillingness to address our specific questions and the lack of substantiation from independent news organizations."

Snopes wrote a long winded article to say they don't know.

5 hours ago, Legato said:

Snopes......

"While we can confirm killings of innocent civilians in Kfar Aza and other parts of Israel at the hands of Hamas fighters, as of this writing we simply cannot confirm or deny that such deliberate beheadings occurred, given the IDF’s unwillingness to address our specific questions and the lack of substantiation from independent news organizations."

Snopes wrote a long winded article to say they don't know.

Rebound is a violent bigot who makes inflammatory statements without proof because he yearns to kill helpless civilians.

• Downvote 1

On 10/26/2023 at 9:48 AM, Mako said:

Your knowledge of the overall situation is so lacking that it's absurd.

FYI Palestinians chose "Apartheid". They've rejected a two-state solution every time.

Their only acceptable solution is "Jews living in a muslim-controlled state as second-class citizens"

The Palestinians are quite comfortable with achieving that through a mass slaughter of Jews, as evidenced by the volume of rockets fired and their willingness to personally burn people alive.