War & Peace... And More War

Tolstoy didn't write this and it didn't take Nostradamus to predict it, but Europe and the ME are at war again.

WAR

In 2008 no one had ever heard of islamic state, and by the time Obama left office it was one of the top 100 largest countries on earth by land mass, and they were strong enough to fight against multiple countries.

Russia and Ukraine weren't at war in 2008, and it wasn't on anyone's radar, but by the time Obama left office Crimea was annexed and Russian troops were in eastern Ukraine, and what they were doing there depends on whose propaganda you believe. There was a famous Ukrainian Nazi battalion there committing war crimes, but Russians probably didn't need to be there. 

Anyways...

PEACE

In 2016 Trump was elected and he put the boots to islamic state right away, ending that genocide. He also killed a bunch of terrorist leaders, and even took out the top terrorist in Iran. 

Before the 2020 election Jared Kushner (a Jew, so Trump probably hates him, right leftards?) got relations normalized between Israel and some key Arab states. 

Russia and Ukraine were at peace. Afghanistan was winding down with barely any hostilities. Nothing was happening in Israel.

The Middle East and Europe were stable.

WAR

Leftards got their guy in power and I told all you guys that te world was going to turn into a gigantic shitshow.

Now here we are with a major war in Europe and the ME at war as well, and that's after the US was humiliated in Afghanistan.

Translation, so that leftards can understand what I'm saying: 

Orange man good, leftards stupid. 

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Tolstoy didn't write this and it didn't take Nostradamus to predict it, but Europe and the ME are at war again.

WAR

In 2008 no one had ever heard of islamic state, and by the time Obama left office it was one of the top 100 largest countries on earth by land mass, and they were strong enough to fight against multiple countries.

Russia and Ukraine weren't at war in 2008, and it wasn't on anyone's radar, but by the time Obama left office Crimea was annexed and Russian troops were in eastern Ukraine, and what they were doing there depends on whose propaganda you believe. There was a famous Ukrainian Nazi battalion there committing war crimes, but Russians probably didn't need to be there. 

Anyways...

PEACE

In 2016 Trump was elected and he put the boots to islamic state right away, ending that genocide. He also killed a bunch of terrorist leaders, and even took out the top terrorist in Iran. 

Before the 2020 election Jared Kushner (a Jew, so Trump probably hates him, right leftards?) got relations normalized between Israel and some key Arab states. 

Russia and Ukraine were at peace. Afghanistan was winding down with barely any hostilities. Nothing was happening in Israel.

WAR

Leftards got their guy in power and I told all you guys that te world was going to turn into a gigantic shitshow.

Now here we are with a major war in Europe and the ME at war as well, and that's after the US was humiliated in Afghanistan.

^TrashCanMan pretending that 9/11 and Bush's invasion of Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq didn't happen.

And before that, the CIA fomented coup overthrowing and elected leader in Iran.

Among many others wars and armed interventions by a whole host of right wingers in the US.

Don't forget Reagan's great triumph over Grenada and Panama. LMAO 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

WAR

Anyways...

PEACE

WAR

OMG, I've always wondered what history would look like if it were written by a young child. ^^Thanks to that post, I no longer have to wonder!

This is the most absurdly simplistic presentation I've ever seen. As if events are isolated in time, with no connection to the past or future. Wow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

^TrashCanMan pretending that 9/11 and Bush's invasion of Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq didn't happen.

And before that, the CIA fomented coup overthrowing and elected leader in Iran.

Among many others wars and armed interventions by a whole host of right wingers in the US.

Don't forget Reagan's great triumph over Grenada and Panama. LMAO 

Or, maybe Bush and Reagan are part of the laundry list of presidents who started wars since Carter was president? What do you think, dumbass? Was Bush in office after Carter?

Don't worry, that was just a rhetorical question - you don't have to guess.

Trump inherited a dumpster fire and left behind a Martha Stewart Christmas special. 

Biduh managed to get the world back to Obama-level craziness. 

18 minutes ago, Hodad said:

OMG, I've always wondered what history would look like if it were written by a young child. ^^Thanks to that post, I no longer have to wonder!

This is the most absurdly simplistic presentation I've ever seen. As if events are isolated in time, with no connection to the past or future. Wow.

It's not about the fact that it happened, it's about the fact that it was predictable

To you this is just some random stuff that happened, you think there was no rhyme or reason for it. 

That's the difference between you and me: I can predict things that you can't even understand with the benefit of hindsight. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Or, maybe Bush and Reagan are part of the laundry list of presidents who started wars since Carter was president? What do you think, dumbass? Was Bush in office after Carter?

Trump inherited a dumpster fire and left behind a Martha Stewart Christmas special. 

The fact that (according to you) it became a shit show after Trump lost just shows what a POOR JOB Trump did.

Maybe he put a bunch of bandaids on deep wounds, but they clearly didn't heal them. 

Giving Putin whatever he wanted JUST MADE Putin STRONGER and EMBOLDENED HIM, hoping that Trump would get elected again and continue our surrender.

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

SO you can't refute it and are having a hissy fit as a result.

Well... that's the left for you :)

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump inherited a war that started under Bush. It was Biden, not Trump, who ended that war.  

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

By surrendering and getting lots of people killed needlessly and turning over huge amounts of arms to the bad guys.

Not sure i'd be advertising that.

Why?

When all's said and done, the Afghani people were too cowardly to defend themselves against the Taliban. Why should US soldiers die to protect people who refuse to defend themselves? The Afghanis had all the weapons and numbers they needed to stop the Taliban, and they turned tail and ran off. Are you willing to die for their cowardice?

Look at the Ukrainians! They fight for their country. The Afghanis did not. The Taliban know that if they pull any more shlt we'll rain down hell upon them. 

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Why?

Because it's reallhy terrible and has cost a lot of lives and completely pissed on the servicepeople who laid down their lives to win the war in the first place and only a disgusting non-human or a taliban would approve (but i'm repeating myself there)

When all's said and done, the Afghani people were too cowardly to defend themselves against the Taliban.

So? We didn't go there for them.

Why should US soldiers die to protect people who refuse to defend themselves?

Because otherwise the taliban turns it into a training and breeding ground for terrorist attacks on the us.  Maybe you forgot about 9/11?

The Afghanis had all the weapons and numbers they needed to stop the Taliban, and they turned tail and ran off. Are you willing to die for their cowardice?

Lets ask the families of the 9/11 victims.

Look at the Ukrainians! They fight for their country. The Afghanis did not. The Taliban know that if they pull any more shlt we'll rain down hell upon them. 

Which is great but ukraine has never trained terrorists to attack north america. So not quite the same thing

How young ARE you that you don't remember 9.11?

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

The fact that (according to you) it became a shit show after Trump lost just shows what a POOR JOB Trump did.

Maybe he put a bunch of bandaids on deep wounds, but they clearly didn't heal them. 

Giving Putin whatever he wanted JUST MADE Putin STRONGER and EMBOLDENED HIM, hoping that Trump would get elected again and continue our surrender.

Donnie had four years while fighting coup attempts by leftists to try and fix the country. 

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

Trump inherited a war that started under Bush. It was Biden, not Trump, who ended that war.  

?

What a lying piece of sh1t you are.

No Americans were killed in Afghanistan in the last 18 months of Trump's presidency. The war was going away without a whimper. 

When Biden took over he got Americans killed, left others stranded, and made huge decisions without consulting with or notifying his allies. They were blindsided by his stupid BS. It was an absolute clusterfork from top to bottom, north to south, east to west.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

this thread is hilarious. 

The partisan kookery on this forum is ridonkulous. 

We're all supposed to pretend that Trump was a threat to world peace, awful at everything, everything would be so bad if he got elected, etc, etc.... 

The proof's in the pudding, and right now there's a bowl of orange custard sitting between two steaming piles of manure, and we're arguing about which one tastes better. 

"I prefer Obama's terms with genocide in Iraq and Syria plus the annexation of Crimea!"

"I prefer Trump's term and the peace and stability in Europe and the ME."

"I prefer Biden's term, with all-out war in Europe and the ME, but I gotta admit that I liked Obama's as well."

I guess leftists just like the smell of their own farts. 

On 10/8/2023 at 6:45 AM, CdnFox said:

By surrendering and getting lots of people killed needlessly and turning over huge amounts of arms to the bad guys.

Not sure i'd be advertising that.

I would NEVER "advertise" ^these LIES.

ALL the arms left behind were DISABLED. Duh

13 soldiers dying was tragic, but the FAULT lies WITH ISIS. Duh

44 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I would NEVER "advertise" ^these LIES.

Of course you wouldn't - because you know they're true and you hate the truth.

ALL the arms left behind were DISABLED. Duh

Nope, not even close - and you're drooling again

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/taliban-parade-new-weapons-seized-afghan-military-u-s-withdraws-n1273081

So as you can see, it would be YOU who's lying. Again. do you EVER tell the truth?

13 soldiers dying was tragic, but the FAULT lies WITH ISIS. Duh

Any deaths associated with the fall of Afghanistan is 100 percent biden's to bear.

ANd lets face it - if you really believed otherwise you woudln't have felt the need to lie about the equimpent would you,