The basis for many of our societal problems is absent fathers

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

My point was no government of any party has done anything.

Ah. Sorry - your statement " Really, what can any government do about the sexual activity of any segment of society. " threw me off into thinking you were suggesting gov'ts couldn't' do much. Obviously my bad.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yet it would take real strong political will to correct our society's current trajectory. It would also take the acceptance and propagation of any social changes by the MSM...so their buy-in is essential.

Remember...only about 25% of humans are "alpha" and can lead. The rest are followers.

This path we're on is not gonna end well. We have to change course and we have to do it soon before its too late...which it might already be.

I agree that all politicians to date have allowed the easy way out...but that's why we now need strong willed leaders who can say "No" to inherent destructive ideas.

There is no way any political action will resolve this.

The affected communities need to correct themselves, that is the only way. No amnount of influencers, no amount of community leaders, no amount of activists are going to change attitudes towards lifestyles.

Am I negative about this? Yes. While we have these problems in Canada, the US is clearly the leaders in this societal problem and they have not been able to curtail or change it.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Ah. Sorry - your statement " Really, what can any government do about the sexual activity of any segment of society. " threw me off into thinking you were suggesting gov'ts couldn't' do much. Obviously my bad.

Well, I do think that governments, any government cannot do anything about society  sexual activity. I do suggest governments cannot do anything.

56 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Who said it was not happening??

The "scared straight" strategy has not worked so what makes you think it will work in schools?

Not talking about the scared straight approach. Talking about blunt talk from people who have charisma and will be respected by those involved.

We already have social workers, community leaders et al and nothing changes. The whole thing seems ingrained in their culture.

Is there an organized, funded effort on this subject? Not that I've heard of.

My point was no government of any party has done anything.

And my point is they won't until they are willing to admit it's a problem.

5 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

This is such an immature political slur I can't help but laugh every time I see it. Only people from 4chan talk like this. 

The people from 4chan are chuds.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

There is no way any political action will resolve this.

The affected communities need to correct themselves, that is the only way. No amnount of influencers, no amount of community leaders, no amount of activists are going to change attitudes towards lifestyles.

Am I negative about this? Yes. While we have these problems in Canada, the US is clearly the leaders in this societal problem and they have not been able to curtail or change it.

No they've been stoking the shitshow. You don't understand propaganda do ya.

Just now, RedDog said:

Have you ever been to the south side of Chicago?

This morning, as it happens.  It was raining, and I needed an umbrella.  I was told the south side of Chicago had the best brollies, so I went along to pick one up.

They were out. 

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Says the guy who quotes Tucker Carlson and Russia Today.  ?

Better that the stupid shit you rely on. How's Donna LeMon doing these days?

40 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

As usual....your comment makes no sense.

Or you choose to not understand. One or the other...

37 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Better that the stupid shit you rely on.

No, there's almost nothing more stupid than the shit you're slurping.  That Fox News' lawyers argued that no reasonable person takes what he says as factual/truthful should have informed you of how much of a charlatan Tucker Carlson is, but since you're not a reasonable person it's no mystery why that went over your head.  

37 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

How's Donna LeMon doing these days?

Unemployed, I think.  I didn't watch him and have never in my life quoted him anywhere, so...good comeback I guess.  ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, there's almost nothing more stupid than the shit you're slurping.  That Fox News' lawyers argued that no reasonable person takes what he says as factual/truthful should have informed you of how much of a charlatan Tucker Carlson is, but since you're not a reasonable person it's no mystery why that went over your head.  

Unemployed, I think.  I didn't watch him and have never in my life quoted him anywhere, so...good comeback I guess.  ?

Works for me. I don't believe you by the way. I'm pretty sure you were glued to Donna's racist rants...Cuomo's constant lies...that fat POS Brian Stelter.

Now all they have is a crew of women and effeminate oddballs. 

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Better that the stupid shit you rely on. How's Donna LeMon doing these days?

Or you choose to not understand. One or the other...

I choose to understand but cannot read minds or intent.

Clarity is not a aptitude you demonstrate :)

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Works for me. I don't believe you by the way. I'm pretty sure you were glued to Donna's racist rants...Cuomo's constant lies...that fat POS Brian Stelter.

You've chosen to believe that I was glued to a bunch of personalities I've never quoted, referenced or promoted once on this forum.  ??

That's a perfect encapsulation of your worldview, isn't it?  Evidence-be-damned, this is what you want to believe so this is what's true.  

Edited by Moonbox

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

For the poor ones.. lots. Are you one of these eugenics people who wants to deny parents the right to procreate based on race and or income?

His question was valid.

Your response is uncalled for. There are many wealthy non caucasian fathers that boinked and left the mothers.

Fact is, the black and indigenous males are the majority of the problem (with permission of their women of course)