Trump Charged with 119 Felonies

Wow, the love for this man’s criminal behavior just doesn’t stop.  

His lawyers told him to fight election defeat only in courts of law, and he didn’t listen. His lawyers told him not to threaten election officials. He didn’t listen. His lawyers told him not to take classified documents, and he didn’t listen. His lawyers told him to return the classified documents, and he didn’t listen. 

Here comes the fun part: The Judges told him not to intimidate witnesses. Will he listen? Cause they’ll put him in jail if he keeps haranguing Mike Pence. 

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Wow, the love for this man’s criminal behavior just doesn’t stop.  

His lawyers told him to fight election defeat only in courts of law, and he didn’t listen. His lawyers told him not to threaten election officials. He didn’t listen. His lawyers told him not to take classified documents, and he didn’t listen. His lawyers told him to return the classified documents, and he didn’t listen. 

Here comes the fun part: The Judges told him not to intimidate witnesses. Will he listen? Cause they’ll put him in jail if he keeps haranguing Mike Pence. 

OF course he won't listen, as long as he can get the MAGA RUBES to pay his legal expenses. LMAO

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Wake me when any of these charges stick...which they won't.

Really? What are your qualifications which might make ^this more than bullshit?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

If it has to go to the SCOTUS to settle...so be it.

What is the basis for appeal of common felony charges to the SCOTUS?

The authority of the POTUS to send common citizens to pillage the Capitol without invoking the Insurrection Act? LMAO

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Really? What are your qualifications which might make ^this more than bullshit?

Unlike so many Libbies...I'm a rational grown-up.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What is the basis for appeal of common felony charges to the SCOTUS?

The authority of the POTUS to send common citizens to pillage the Capitol without invoking the Insurrection Act? LMAO

You seem confident. So I'll assume your comfortable with having the SCOTUS be the final arbiter, should it ever come to that.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Unlike so many Libbies...I'm a rational grown-up.

When are you going to start acting like what you CLAIM? LMAO

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You seem confident. So I'll assume your comfortable with having the SCOTUS be the final arbiter, should it ever come to that.

Thanks.

Thanks for admitting you have NO BASIS for your claim.

It doesn't matter whether I am "comfortable" or not, as I have NO POWER to influence anything wrt legal actions.

This SCOTUS has already proven they are delusional with the citing of 16th century British jurists who burned witches in the Dobbs decision.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

When are you going to start acting like what you CLAIM? LMAO

I have been all along robo-bot. I see things with my eyes...not my feelings. You? Meh...

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for admitting you have NO BASIS for your claim.

It doesn't matter whether I am "comfortable" or not, as I have NO POWER to influence anything wrt legal actions.

This SCOTUS has already proven they are delusional with the citing of 16th century British jurists who burned witches in the Dobbs decision.

Of course I have BIAS. My distaste for Libbies is well founded. See...I was one.

Yaaa...Oh I argued and debated with Conservatives all through the Bush years...the Obama years...the Trumpy years of course...and now with you weirdos. I "turned" when I realized that the Liberals were the ones hi-jacking our jobs to the Indians and Asians overseas. I figure that above all, I was always a Nationalist at heart. Not really Liberal...but I leaned that way. Hell I even cast a ballot for Pixie-Dust the first time. But that had more to do with pot legalization, the infrastructure spending he was proposing and the lack of personality on the Conservative side.

I know what you think...generally. You think you wanna help people. That they deserve dignity. Respect. And you think any tax money spent to further those causes is worth while. But here's the flip side of the same coin.

Respect is earned. It can also falter. Both Pixie-Dust and Obama faltered. Hell Bush faltered as a matter of course. The point is...respect is earned and can be lost. As for dignity...one must BE dignified. Which brings us back to respect. If one has so little respect for one's own self, that he or she adopts criminal behaviour and social assistance...at the same time...why should society have respect for this person?

No...I left Liberalism because I saw clearly how all the "good intentions" only result in cost to the citizenry that does have dignity and respect. I also left because I realized I cannot go along with Globalist ideals. My Nation Fckin First.! If every government ran that way, we wouldn't have half the problems we do now.

Edited by Nationalist

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I have been all along robo-bot. I see things with my eyes...not my feelings. You? Meh...

Of course I have BIAS. My distaste for Libbies is well founded. See...I was one.

Yaaa...Oh I argued and debated with Conservatives all through the Bush years...the Obama years...the Trumpy years of course...and now with you weirdos. I "tuned" when I realized that the Liberals were the ones hi-jacking our jobs to the Indians and Asians overseas. I figure that above all, I was always a Nationalist at heart. Not really Liberal...but I leaned that way. Hell I even cast a ballot for Pixie-Dust the first time. But that had more to do with pot legalization, the infrastructure spending he was proposing and the lack of personality on the Conservative side.

I know what you think...generally. You think you wanna help people. That they deserve dignity. Respect. And you think any tax money spent to further those causes is worth while. But here's the flip side of the same coin.

Respect is earned. It can also falter. Both Pixie-Dust and Obama faltered. Hell Bush faltered as a matter of course. The point is...respect is earned and can be lost. As for dignity...one must BE dignified. Which brings us back to respect. If one has so little respect for one's own self, that he or she adopts criminal behaviour and social assistance...at the same time...why should society have respect for this person?

No...I left Liberalism because I saw clearly how all the "good intentions" only result in cost to the citizenry that does have dignity and respect. I also left because I realized I cannot go along with Globalist ideals. My Nation Fckin First.! If every government ran that way, we wouldn't have half the problems we do now.

So you succumbed to extreme short-sighted self-interest because your horizon of concern shrank along with your time left on the planet. 

AKA, you're not concerned at all about the prospects for your children's lives 30-50 years from now.

Let them clean up the GHG or fry, right? No matter if the task becomes impossible by that time. ?

Maybe they can hitch a ride to Mars on Musk's Starship if they're extremely lucky.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yaaa...Oh I argued and debated with Conservatives all through the Bush years...the Obama years...the Trumpy years of course...and now with you weirdos. I "tuned" when I realized that the Liberals were the ones hi-jacking our jobs to the Indians and Asians overseas. 

The Retailers and Factories moving production to China are all run by Republicans.

Wal-Mart is a massive outsourcer to China. They're hella Republican.

Target, also mega-Republican.

Factory owners, almost always Republican.

Microsoft's Bill Gates? Republican.

Who's the Democrat that outsourced his factory to China? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So you succumbed to extreme short-sighted self-interest because your horizon of concern shrank along with your time left on the planet. 

AKA, you're not concerned at all about the prospects for your children's lives 30-50 years from now.

Let them clean up the GHG or fry, right? No matter if the task becomes impossible by that time. ?

Maybe they can hitch a ride to Mars on Musk's Starship if they're extremely lucky.

Nobody's going to fry dear...

It wasn't my time left on the planet, it was my family. How could I give them the life they deserve, if the people in power keep selling the nation we are citizens of, to everyone else?

I found a way to make sure they are all taken care of. That's because...as we've discussed...I'm rather clever. A trait you lack. C'est la vie...

They can go to Mars...or whatever they want now...because I know they always have a home to live in. Unless the Libbies begin taking private property away...which wouldn't surprise me at this point.

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The Retailers and Factories moving production to China are all run by Republicans.

Wal-Mart is a massive outsourcer to China. They're hella Republican.

Target, also mega-Republican.

Factory owners, almost always Republican.

Microsoft's Bill Gates? Republican.

Who's the Democrat that outsourced his factory to China? 

Bill Gates is far from Republican. Bill Gates might just be one of the biggest Globalists of all time. I understand he's now dabbling in seeding clouds to cool off the planet. A bad idea if I ever heard one.

Apple

Intel

Nike

Starbucks (yuck!)

the list continues...

The single biggest mistake the western world ever made, was to prop up China. Today...they snub the western world with impunity. Bill Clinton's gift to us all.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Nobody's going to fry dear...

Because you're the expert on GHG induced climate change? LMAO

Do you even understand "tipping point" or ANYTHING about it?

It wasn't my time left on the planet, it was my family. How could I give them the life they deserve, if the people in power keep selling the nation we are citizens of, to everyone else?

Really? Who's doing that in Canada? Or the US? EVERYONE. 

That is Capitalism. We sell to them; they sell to us. Duh.

Do you imagine we're not getting a good deal on transactions? LMAO

I found a way to make sure they are all taken care of. That's because...as we've discussed...I'm rather clever. A trait you lack. C'est la vie...

Investing in real estate is neither difficult nor clever. It is rather pedestrian.

I OTOH, have been working on Deep Learning based predictive analytics, and you don't even know what that is for, let alone how it works.

They can go to Mars...or whatever they want now...because I know they always have a home to live in. Unless the Libbies begin taking private property away...which wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Their HOME will NOT take them to Mars when it burns in the wildfires. LMAO.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Bill Gates is far from Republican. Bill Gates might just be one of the biggest Globalists of all time. I understand he's now dabbling in seeding clouds to cool off the planet. A bad idea if I ever heard one.

Apple

Intel

Nike

Starbucks (yuck!)

the list continues...

The single biggest mistake the western world ever made, was to prop up China. Today...they snub the western world with impunity. Bill Clinton's gift to us all.

It was Nixon who opened China. Duh