Fauci Referred for Criminal Investigation

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Rand Paul has referred Fauci for criminal investigation. Perjury to be exact. 

Destroy Fauci and may the little shit...

Rot in Hell. 

He IS guilty of crimes against humanity, for his part in helping bring the OBAMA virus to  America.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Yawn.  Good luck with that. 

Yeah, yawn. It only counts when Republicans are charged.

And again, you wonder why everybody says you're such a fugging mor0n.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Cite the CONTRACT which says GoF.

Well as long as you're NOT SURE, we can file ^this in the round can where it belongs.

Won't happen. Duh

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/09/covid-origins-gain-of-function-research/

It should happen.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

False, false and false.

Gain of Function is commonly used in biological research. But it was banned outright for at least three years in applications for human-susceptible viruses.  

The question is not whether gain of function was used with flies, mice or worms. The questions was whether NIH funded its use with SARS or similar viruses. And the answer is no. 

It’s cute little theater that Paul and Cruz put on, but it’s not prosecution-worthy evidence by a long shot.  They don’t have proof that NIH funded GoF research using SARS/Covid and they certainly have no proof that Covid-19 was the result of a lab leak from Wuhan or anywhere else.  “Could A have happened, leading to B, resulting in C, leading to a global pandemic?”  Yes, all of those things could have happened. I think. But DID they happen? And what is the value of falsely accusing a foreign nation in the murder of 5 million people?  

As usual with MAGA, facts don’t matter, only innuendo which advances your political whims. 

Fauci lied.!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

From YOUR CITE:

Scientists unanimously told The Intercept that the experiment, which involved infecting genetically engineered mice with “chimeric” hybrid viruses, could not have directly sparked the pandemic. None of the viruses listed in the write-ups of the experiment are related to the virus that causes Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2, closely enough to have evolved into it.

Republican members of Congress have alleged, without sufficient evidence, that gain-of-function research in Wuhan sparked the coronavirus pandemic. As part of an inquiry into the origins of the pandemic, they have twice grilled Fauci in Congress on his role as NIAID director.

In a heated exchange in July, Republican Sen. Rand Paul accused Fauci of lying when he claimed that NIH did not fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Experts now say that the documents support the contention that NIH funded gain-of-function work, though not in the specific instance where Paul alleged it. “There’s no question,” said Racaniello, of Columbia University, who pointed to the decreased weight of the mice infected with the chimeric viruses that was described in the research summaries sent to NIH. “From the weight loss, it’s gain of function. Tony Fauci is wrong saying it’s not.”

But the documents do not prove Paul’s claim that Fauci was lying, as they do not make clear whether Fauci read them. Nor do they in any way support Paul’s allegation that Fauci was “responsible for 4 million people around the world dying of a pandemic” — or that anyone intentionally caused Covid-19. What is clear is that program officers at NIAID, the agency that Fauci oversees, did know about the research.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Again, CITE the contract language which AUTHORIZES GoF research. 

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

You are ignorant. Either intentionally or because you're lazy. 

The links to the actual grants from the NIH to Daszcak and the WuhanIV in China are in the Trickle thread.  The grants outline the very process they used to hotwire bat coronaviruses, using a funky furin cleavage site and monkeying with human ACE2 receptors to make it more virulent.

They received 14 million from the NIH to do just that and less than a year later the exact same virus described in the grant appears and Fauci,et al miraculously have a vax in record time and make billions in profits.

We ignore this to our peril. 

Fauci should be hung.

Excuse me, but what is a Trickle Thread?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

You are ignorant. Either intentionally or because you're lazy. 

The links to the actual grants from the NIH to Daszcak and the WuhanIV in China are in the Trickle thread.  The grants outline the very process they used to hotwire bat coronaviruses, using a funky furin cleavage site and monkeying with human ACE2 receptors to make it more virulent.

They received 14 million from the NIH to do just that and less than a year later the exact same virus described in the grant appears and Fauci,et al miraculously have a vax in record time and make billions in profits.

We ignore this to our peril. 

Fauci should be hung.

Your fact-based posts are like garlic for leftard vampires. They don't read anything that disturbs their bloated confirmation bias vibe. 

Best case scenario they'll throw a straw man argument back at you or call you some names. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Your fact-based posts are like garlic for leftard vampires. They don't read anything that disturbs their bloated confirmation bias vibe. 

Best case scenario they'll throw a straw man argument back at you or call you some names. 

You've described YOUSELF ^here to a 'T'. LMAO

And your ignore list proves it.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

TBH, Little Lord Fauciroid changed the definition of "Gain of Function" to exclude "increased transmissibility among humans". 

Apparently making a virus more transmissible among humans isn't considered adding to its capabilities. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

From YOUR CITE:

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Again, CITE the contract language which AUTHORIZES GoF research. 

They determined that NIH is funding GOF research. Fauci lied.

Edited by Nationalist

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

In other words, the content of her post was way over your head.

You still wanna chime in here but you have to do it from a position of complete ignorance, and that's ok because leftists wouldn't be allowed to speak at all otherwise.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

It's a thread where our resident Karen has talked to herself in for the last two years, with next to nobody reading anything she says.  

Edited by Moonbox

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

They determined that NIH is funding GOF research. Fascinating lied.

When directly questioned by Rand Paul, Fauci never denied that his funds were used to make that particular coronavirus transmissible to/among humans, he just tried to make the case that adding H2H infection capability to a virus doesn't fall under the general category of "gain of function". According to Fauci that's something else which is apparently no big deal

Leftists:

1) Why should anyone care if viruses gain the ability to infect humans, right? What's the worst that could happen? 

2) it's BAT->PANGOLIN->HUMAN you RACIST! Anything else is QAnon conspiracy nonsense!

3) Anyone who says "BSL4 lab" should be banned from the internet!

4) We follow the science. You guys eat poops. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, Little Lord Fauciroid changed the definition of "Gain of Function" to exclude "increased transmissibility among humans". 

Apparently making a virus more transmissible among humans isn't considered adding to its capabilities. 

Ya I know Fauci is trying to change the definition. But this is the definition.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain-of-function_research

Note...

"In virology, gain-of-function research is usually employed with the intention of better understanding current and future pandemics.[4] In vaccine development, gain-of-function research is conducted in the hope of gaining a head start on a virus and being able to develop a vaccine or therapeutic before it emerges.[4] The term "gain of function" is sometimes applied more narrowly to refer to "research which could enable a pandemic-potential pathogen to replicate more quickly or cause more harm in humans or other closely-related mammals.""

Humans happen to be in the same evolutionary path as lab mice.

the bottom line...no matter how much Fcking Fauci squirms...

He Lied Under Oath.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's a thread where our resident Karen has talked to herself for the last two years, with next to nobody reading anything she says.  

Her thread is in the health/science forum where it technically "belongs" but unfortunately that puts it off the beaten path where no one stumbles across it.

What she says there is definitely worth reading, but it won't tickle your confirmation bias so we both know you'll never go there. And why should you, your own sources have been so reliable this whole time, huh?

I'm sure that you learned a lot from watching Gov Cuomo win his Emmy, and that your vax has made you immune to covid, right? 

?

Your posts are always good for a laugh, moonie. Can you post another booger-dude meme? If that's not the epitome of leftard intellectualism I don't know what is. 

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

He Lied Under Oath.

Fauci, squeaking loudly: "But, but, but... I AM SCIENCE! Science is ME! Everything I say is true by definition! I AM ABOVE YOUR LAWS! If you don't believe me, just watch CNN. I'M A GOHHHHHHHHHHD!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

That's the best-case scenario. 

A recent poll, conducted on Nov 03, 2020, showed that approximately 85M Americans are on the same evolutionary path as blind maggots. 

What about the Venezuelan/Dominion effect?  Did the poll take that into account?  Or was it negligible?

Just now, bcsapper said:

What about the Venezuelan/Dominion effect?  Did the poll take that into account?  Or was it negligible?

Are you trying to overthrow the American gov't right now? Because that's what it looks like. 

I'm pretty sure that it takes at least 300 unarmed people to do that. Maybe 100 if you're armed? Don't quote me on the exact numbers, I'm not an expert on Pelosi/leftard math. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you trying to overthrow the American gov't right now? Because that's what it looks like. 

I'm pretty sure that it takes at least 300 unarmed people to do that. Maybe 100 if you're armed? Don't quote me on the exact numbers, I'm not an expert on Pelosi/leftard math. 

I'll take that as a confused.

52 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya I know Fauci is trying to change the definition. But this is the definition.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain-of-function_research

Note...

"In virology, gain-of-function research is usually employed with the intention of better understanding current and future pandemics.[4] In vaccine development, gain-of-function research is conducted in the hope of gaining a head start on a virus and being able to develop a vaccine or therapeutic before it emerges.[4] The term "gain of function" is sometimes applied more narrowly to refer to "research which could enable a pandemic-potential pathogen to replicate more quickly or cause more harm in humans or other closely-related mammals.""

Humans happen to be in the same evolutionary path as lab mice.

He Lied Under Oath.

Your cite clearly says his statement was only false when taken out of the CONTEXT of Paul's question. 

AKA, it was true in the context of the question asked. Duh.

54 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Her thread is in the health/science forum where it technically "belongs" but unfortunately that puts it off the beaten path where no one stumbles across it.

What she says there is definitely worth reading, but it won't tickle your confirmation bias so we both know you'll never go there. And why should you, your own sources have been so reliable this whole time, huh?

I'm sure that you learned a lot from watching Gov Cuomo win his Emmy, and that your vax has made you immune to covid, right? 

?

Your posts are always good for a laugh, moonie. Can you post another booger-dude meme? If that's not the epitome of leftard intellectualism I don't know what is. 

"Reason" is the only one who posts that meme here. Typical insane right winger.

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

From your posts here, you're not an expert on ANYTHING going on in the US.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

"Reason" is the only one who posts that meme here. Typical insane right winger.

Moonbox posts really goofy memes of a big, boogery, squiggly face all the time.

I don't know if he makes them himself or if there's someone else who shares his taste in art but it's like his go-to reply in most of his posts. 

46 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I'll take that as a confused.

Everything is confusing to leftists.

It was just a friendly reminder no to say anything about vote counting or election integrity because that's treason now. The law did a wild 180° on Nov 3 2020: it was actually the coolest thing that you could possibly do up until that point.