Justin and Sophie divorcing

Just now, BeaverFever said:

You say that about any joke that makes fin of conservatives which means you have no sense of humour. 

No, just your "jokes' little guy :)  

I'm sure your friends are stupid enough not to see through you.  But ... most of the people here are adults.  They're  going to spot your nonsense :)

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

I doubt it -  everyone already knew that was the case long before the divorce :)

Thats because you're a useless m0ronic scumbag who's lowered the average IQ of this entire board snice he showed up and who's too stupid to tie his own shoes, just like all the liquid brained !diots on the left who are nothing but hate filled bitter cucks who crap their shorts whenever they see facts or logic,

JUUUUUUUUUUST KIIIIIDINGGGGGG :)   

What, can't take a joke? There's no such thing as hatred in jokes right? :)

You honestly think my joke is just as insulting as what you posted?

You need to see a therapist or get on som bipolar medication 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

You honestly think my joke is just as insulting as what you posted?

Why are you getting upset? Don't you like a good joke? I mean - you were the one saying that it's not possible for jokes to express hatred weren't you?

This just proves the left has no sense of humour :) LOL

I guess SOME people think that jokes are 'hate speech' now - imagine getting insulted by a joke.

Honestly kid - if you were twice as smart as you think you are you'd still be half as smart as you'd need to be to keep up around here.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No, just your "jokes' little guy :)  

I'm sure your friends are stupid enough not to see through you.  But ... most of the people here are adults.  They're  going to spot your nonsense :)

Your response shows that you’re clearly not open to any jokes at your expense or friendly ribbing. Even the mildest joshing offends you and sends you reeling intonover the top accusations of hatred. Typical MAGA theatre. 

Your response shows that you’re clearly not open to any jokes at your expense or friendly ribbing.

Wow - you're the one freaking out because he can't take a joke! I guess that clearly shows you can't take any jokes or friendly ribbing :)  

Boy - you sure get upset quick when the shoe's on the other foot dontcha :) 

Careful kid - your hypocrisy is showing. 

Just now, CdnFox said:

Why are you getting upset? Don't you like a good joke? I mean - you were the one saying that it's not possible for jokes to express hatred weren't you?

This just proves the left has no sense of humour :) LOL

I guess SOME people think that jokes are 'hate speech' now - imagine getting insulted by a joke.

Honestly kid - if you were twice as smart as you think you are you'd still be half as smart as you'd need to be to keep up around here.

Im not upset just pointing out the absurdity of you comparing my joke to your insults. They are not at all the same.

But you’re a typical MAGA who made it prr of their identity to regularly refer Hillary as a c-nt and Obama as a n-gger but then claimed offence at the word “deplorable” amd demanded an apology. Or you have MTG who heckles the president during the state of the union (another recent Republican invention) screams insults on the house floor including calling another congresswomen a “little b-tch” but thence when politely asked a question she’d rather not answer complained that asking her was a breach of “house decorum”. .

its hard to know when tou folks believe what you’re saying and when you’re just “playing the game”.  I think you know you’re being ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Wow - you're the one freaking out because he can't take a joke! I guess that clearly shows you can't take any jokes or friendly ribbing :)  

Boy - you sure get upset quick when the shoe's on the other foot dontcha :) 

Careful kid - your hypocrisy is showing. 

I am not upset or freaking out at all.  That’s a you thing not ae thing. Unlike you when I see the ridiculousness tou folls post I make jokes and laugh, while folks like you set your hair on fire, get ulcers and shorten your life expectancy due to high blood pressure. I guess the difference is I have a full life outside of this internet chat room while you don’t .  

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Im not upset just pointing out the absurdity of you comparing my joke to your insults. They are not at all the same.

They're identical :) That's why you're so upset. And it's very clear you are. It was actually not a bad joke if you understand how humour works.  But you found it insulting.  Interesting.

And then go on to spew a hate filled rant about how all the right wing is evil. Which ...  is what you were "Joking" about before ... coincidence i'm sure. :)     LOL - i love it - "I actually really do hate all of you but when i said that before it was  humour but as i say it now it's not  But there's no hatred".   Hahahaha!!

Kid - you knew we were right when people brought it up to  begin with, Now you've proven that you're a dishonest fraud and a hypocrite.

Better luck next time  :) 

I am not upset or freaking out at all.  That’s a you thing not ae thing

Yes - repeating yourself by posting TWICE to a reply and slurring your words in type is a perfect way to say "i am not upset"   ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Seriously calm down Jr - it's just the internet.

Oh - and the first line was something called "sarcasm".  It's a form of irony.  I'm telling you because we all know you don't really get humor and need it explained to you :) 

9 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Divorce isn’t the scandal it used to be. As a bona fide celeb couple, their split will generate a lot of attention. I don’t think it will be a major factor in the next election unless some related stories of a salacious type emerge that reflect poorly upon him. 

I'm going to disagree across the board there because a) - while divorce is no 'shame' on people anymore it IS still a big deal politically and older people see it very much as a sign of strength, good judgement and a representation of the principles of the country,  I mean - if you can't even make things work with one person how can you make it work for a whole country?

ANd every time PP's wife stands on stage with him everyone will be reminded even if nobody says a word. It's not 'decisive', but it will be a significant factor in the next election where he's already got an uphill battle.

And b)  i think that the salacious gossip would actually improve his standings with a lot of people :)  People are weird that way.

7 minutes ago, herbie said:

My Scot granpa on Mom's side once told my Dad

If Exlax was free there'd be no Tories.

LOL - that's at least amusing :)

My dad told the joke about how a guy got buried in a rockslide and couldn't move but could just see a little tiny bit of daylight and as he lay there dying thinking about his life he remembered the one time he voted liberal and felt soooo small he just walked out through the crack  :)

He also used to say "if you're thinking of growing up and becoming a liberal supporter, remember you can't do both". :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yes - repeating yourself by posting TWICE to a reply and slurring your words in type is a perfect way to say "i am not upset"   ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Seriously calm down Jr - it's just the internet.

Oh - and the first line was something called "sarcasm".  It's a form of irony.  I'm telling you because we all know you don't really get humor and need it explained to you :) 

“Poison in every puff”

You oughta get that tattooed on on your lungs   You came out of your way to troll me with your toxic insults because you’re still triggered over a harmless joke I made on “YOUR” thread  

So If I say anything at all in response to your insults it means I’m triggered eh? I think in reality you just need to have the last word because you have no life outside the internet. You’ve already shown on here many times that you can’t accept any disagreement in this forum without resorting to insults personal attacks and made-up accusations. You really need to get a life buddy.

I may be slurring my words but only because I started my weekend a day early and can enjoy a bottle of wine watching you stew in your hateful juices.  

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I'm going to disagree across the board there because a) - while divorce is no 'shame' on people anymore it IS still a big deal politically and older people see it very much as a sign of strength, good judgement and a representation of the principles of the country,  I mean - if you can't even make things work with one person how can you make it work for a whole country?

Well, he did make it work for 18 years. I doubt we’ll be asking him to do that for Canada. 

A lot of older people have been through a divorce personally or in their family at this stage. Some get divorced late in life. It’s a commonplace thing now. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

“Poison in every puff”

You oughta get that tattooed on on your lungs  

You literally make less sense with every post.  It's like watching HAL from 2001 a space odessy wind down. Your next post is likely going to be "Daaaaysseee dayyyyseee.........  give ,.. me... yourr ...answer........ " :) 

Hey, if you find this stuff so mentally distressing you should try just being honest.

Try to get some sleep tonite. You'll be better in the morning, Maybe.

21 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Well, he did make it work for 18 years. I doubt we’ll be asking him to do that for Canada.

I feel like that's not quite relevant but i'm not sure i can say why :)

A lot of older people have been through a divorce personally or in their family at this stage. Some get divorced late in life. It’s a commonplace thing now. 

It was a common thing when it happened to his dad and it still hurt him badly next election.  He frikkin' lost to Joe clark.

Politicians are just held to a different standard, and this will hurt him a bit and that's just the way it is. He knows it - that's why he's doing the 'family' vacation and trying to emphasise he's still a father and they're still a 'family' etc etc.  But it'll still be one more nail at a time when he didn't need it to be any harder than it is already election wise,

5 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Some get divorced late in life. It’s a commonplace thing now. 

I think how you divorce means more than anything.

My first divorce was peaceful, and could bump into my ex and be cordial with her. She was bipolar, and managed to convince her to dial down the initial toxicity, so that we didn't regret we met each other (considering marrying her was a major mistake). Eerily, it worked.

As long as this is the case, and they still parent their kids, it's a good look for him. It actually makes him more human.

Love is a choice. So showing you can make a mature choice like this, and follow it through gracefully is a good look, in my opinion.

However, if what caused the split leaks and it was disloyalty, toxicity or the like, it literally would throw water onto his good boy image.

Its also a bad look to make it this public, but then again, they didn't have much of a choice as it is painfully hard to pretend you're in love, without the media picking it apart for the sham that your marriage is. Ask Melania Trump.

11 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Why are ....

Unfortunately a joke, nowadays, is so over analyzed that someone will somehow make it a hate speech LOL

15 hours ago, herbie said:

More like a bigger security detail for all the women who come knocking at his door, you jealous bastards.

Riiight. They'll be sorted according to ethnic identity value points as to which will give him the biggest boost in identified ethnic voting communities. Probably someone from India will win. Then Trudeau can do the Bollywood dressup game again.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I  am being honest when I say you’re a hateful, easily triggered old man who breathes poison everywhere he goes. 

LOL - no,  you're just desperately trying to convince yourself of that to avoid dealing with your own hatred issues which were pointed out at the beginning.

It's not uncommon for people like you to accuse others of what they themselves do, especially after they've been called on it,  Children do it too - "i know you are but what am I?" 

Well in any case hopefully you've learned not to try to cover your hatred in the form of  joke and pretend otherwise, It really didn't work out for you.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Unfortunately a joke, nowadays, is so over analyzed that someone will somehow make it a hate speech LOL

I know, right? Can you BELIEVE he said my joke was hateful?!? Honestly...   :)

3 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Riiight. They'll be sorted according to ethnic identity value points as to which will give him the biggest boost in identified ethnic voting communities. Probably someone from India will win. Then Trudeau can do the Bollywood dressup game again.

He'll wind up dating  a woman but claim she's a trans-male who's gay :)  

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - no,  you're just desperately trying to convince yourself of that to avoid dealing with your own hatred issues which were pointed out at the beginning.

It's not uncommon for people like you to accuse others of what they themselves do, especially after they've been called on it,  Children do it too - "i know you are but what am I?" 

Well in any case hopefully you've learned not to try to cover your hatred in the form of  joke and pretend otherwise, It really didn't work out for you.

Lol so you literally have earned a reputation on this thread for directly insulting and personally attacking anyone from the “left”  who dares disagree with something you’ve said.  But you think that’s note hateful

And yet you think anyone who makes even a mild jest at a conservative expense is hateful based on “reading between the lines for “implied” insults 

However then you make jokes at other people’s expense and that’s not hateful 

You can’t possibly believe your own self-contradictory nonsense at this point, you’re just in “say whatever” mode to get the last word and another round of hateful insults, no consistency required.

You seem a bitter and lonely old keyboard warrior internet tough guy with nothing else to live for.  Its sad, really

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Lol so you literally have earned a reputation on this thread for directly insulting and personally attacking anyone from the “left”  who dares disagree with something you’ve said.  to live for.  Its sad, really

You and the voices in your head don't represent this thread :):)   Sorry kid

Kid - you're a hate filled loser who showed up to spew hatred and got called on it.  And all you've done is do post after post trying to defend the indefensible. And you're so upset with yourself that you're only defense is to try to attack me - but i really don't give a crap what a person like you thinks of me so all it's doing is making me laugh watching you flail about :) 

As entertaining as it is to watch you sink deeper and deeper into desperation and anxiety over this, you MIGHT want to think about stepping back for a little bit at least. You're very clearly letting yourself be emotionally damaged over it